Stacey Solomon #11 Stacey & Joe hatched a plan, but lied about their campervan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no chance in hell she cleaned all that so quickly. What has she got? The power of the flash ( the superhero not cleaner 😁).

Reactions: 4
There is no chance in hell she cleaned all that so quickly. What has she got? The power of the flash ( the superhero not cleaner 😁).
Especially as she did it with her phone in one hand 🙄 I know it’s all content for the followers she loves to the moon and back and all that but it’d be a lot easier to do these things without recording it 🤣🤪

If she's not had a wash or changed her clothes then you can guarantee Rex hasn't either. I do hope someone has given him a bath before bed tonight
I thought that. Rex was put to sleep straight away. He hadn’t washed poor thing

Reactions: 2
Especially as she did it with her phone in one hand 🙄 I know it’s all content for the followers she loves to the moon and back and all that but it’d be a lot easier to do these things without recording it 🤣🤪
I always wonder why she hasn't got herself a tripod to film her actually doing the cleaning, crafts or baking properly, but then I remember it's probably because then her full outfit would be in shot and it would be obvious even to those hardcore fans how much is prerecorded.
I also find it strange she spends so much time baking these elaborate breakfasts and making it into a montage, but she never seems to make a big fancy dinner for the family.

Reactions: 8
So I'm guessing that only Rex gets fancy breakfasts being as she has a few "nearly empty" cereal pots for the older two.

Reactions: 1
Posted an hour ago -
Got dressed
Pickle dressed
Made bed
Walked into pink room
White wash on
Cup of tea

And seemingly that is all she has achieved by half 11. This is simply not post worthy. Sometimes I wonder whether she is actually just trolling Hinch and taking the piss.

Now I’m having a lazy day, it’s my day off work and I don’t have children yet but I’m not going to brag about how I made my bed, ate breakfast, had a shower, watched 2 episodes of American Horror Story then walked to Home Bargains, even though it’s more of an achievement than what Stace has managed today 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Right? I will never understand why she thinks people give a tit about her every move and task she completes in a day. On a side note... good choice of show 😄

Reactions: 3
Aren't her and Hinch meant to be super close besties? I never saw Stinky congratulate Grinch on her magazine article. Surely if she was your bestest friend, even if on a weekend break, you'd take a second to congratulate your best friend? I mean, we know she had internet signal? Or did this weekend happen last week and it's actually all a pre-record? So she couldn't congratulate her on her weekend away because it hadn't happened yet?

Probs thinking into it too much but when all we see is pre-records it makes it hard to trust what is actually happening when!!
Na it's probably because she is mad jealous Hinch is getting more attention than her and didnt want to give her anymore.

Reactions: 3
Noticed Stacey stop mentioning her primark range, is it because it's on sale for cheap as chips hehe! I picked it up for my niece today as it is cute but everything on her range is v cheap now obviously
(ignore my shite hand tattoos I did them myself lmao)

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Noticed Stacey stop mentioning her primark range, is it because it's on sale for cheap as chips hehe! I picked it up for my niece today as it is cute but everything on her range is v cheap now obviously
Her range didn’t last very long did it 😂

Not intending to stick up for her, but it is not because her range contained mainly summer clothes and we're now heading into winter? So they're just reducing summer stock like most retailers are to make way for new season?

Reactions: 10
Not intending to stick up for her, but it is not because her range contained mainly summer clothes and we're now heading into winter? So they're just reducing summer stock like most retailers are to make way for new season?
Could be true, but I do find she doesn't seem to promote things for very long on her page anyway, or at least in an authentic way. I know primark was shut for a while during the time her range was out but she didn't exactly sell it, not to me anyway. The pieces I always saw her share didn't look like anything special and I wouldn't have known they were part of a "celebrities range" if I had just seen it in store.
I would have also thought that she would have had an autumn/winter range with them to promote now too, but maybe she only had that one release for the time being.

Reactions: 1
I think it was just one of those limited clothing line things . Like when Sarah Jessica Parker had a line at The Gap .

Well boys have a hearty snack of 2 bretons and a pickle slice this afternoon . She tore apart the entire kitchen today but couldn't manage to rustle them up anything more. She even had the time since Rex was asleep on the floor half the day.

What is that awful jumper Rex has got on!? I knew straight away it was second hand (from a boot fair) it looks old and tit... 🤦🏽‍♀️

What is that awful jumper Rex has got on!? I knew straight away it was second hand (from a boot fair) it looks old and tit... 🤦🏽‍♀️
Did you see the poor child just staring into the camera thinking what the hell are you doing woman.

Do you think she ever wakes up and thinks oh I can't be arsed filming the bed this morning but needs must *click click* Are her followers actually interested in seeing the same (BORING) content everyday? Shows a messy bed, clicks her fingers and the bed is made. Shows her outfit/Rex outfit hanging up, then they are dressed. Says she feels on edge because she's done nothing, goes on to do something pointless and films herself laughing/snorting at the camera for the rest of the day.
Her fascination with calling the laundry room the pink room is so childish. Is it to come across more relatable as not everyone has a laundry room? Calling it the pink room makes it sound like a lounge or spare room that is just pink.

Reactions: 14
Dirty Stacey needs to scrub the black off the side of her tub when she's done washing poor Rex. May be awhile.

I absolutely hate celebs (or anyone in fact) putting pictures and videos of their kids in the bath on social media - there are so many weirdos out there and as much as Stacey apparently loves her followers and thinks they're amazing, she can't guarantee there's no one dodgy watching her stories

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Imagine being this dirty but still getting a Dove brand deal. She really is a bleeping knob.
And so are Dove for calling her a brand ambassador

How dare she insta shame her two older boys saying they’re Soap dodgers. She’s the bleeping adult, she tells them to bath/shower. There’s no excuse for her filthy hygiene. Nasty bastard.
Kids follow their parents... Stace is a soap dodger and so ae her boys.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.