SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear god I give my 3 year old a few blueberries with every meal. She likes them, she eats them and then eats what else is on offer. Campaign for Ada to have her blueberries!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If Ada said she doesn't like porridge why make her have it?
She wasn't present for that meal she was on her phone.
Omg why show her the blueberries if she can't eat any....

Reactions: 8
If Ada said she doesn't like porridge why make her have it?
She wasn't present for that meal she was on her phone.
Omg why show her the blueberries if she can't eat any....
So does she call filming Ada being present ? She always sounds so stressed and controlling at meal times she would put me off eating and I love my food šŸ¤£
Ada is having none of this tit ! Go Ada šŸ‘Š

Reactions: 6
So does she call filming Ada being present ? She always sounds so stressed and controlling at meal times she would put me off eating and I love my food šŸ¤£
Ada is having none of this tit ! Go Ada šŸ‘Š
Yep said she was making more of an effort to be present with her then filmed her non stop.
I would find it really off putting if I was trying to eat my dinner and someone was filming me

Reactions: 3
Thatā€™s the thing, my kids often say they donā€™t like something but I continue to offer it and more often than not they like it again later down the line. But I feel like you can genuinely tell when they really donā€™t like something and if sheā€™s adamant then stop making her eat it?!

Thatā€™s the thing, my kids often say they donā€™t like something but I continue to offer it and more often than not they like it again later down the line. But I feel like you can genuinely tell when they really donā€™t like something and if sheā€™s adamant then stop making her eat it?!
Yes I agree i think Ada probably would still like porridge just not that porridge

Reactions: 4
That porridge šŸ«£, I'm a simple one,why add so much to every meal, my toddler would not touch it either but
She would eat a little ready break now,with peanut butter,but it doesn't look that consistency, it looks ok. I tried slow
Cooker porridge once honestly looked that colour and was gross,and I dunno,its
All so complex and as proven kids eat little or a lot they grow the same whether they had flax seeds or 5veg variations with every meal. Or in my case a little sweetcorn. I couldn't cooe
If My kids went on food strikes ,I want them to always eat,even if it's plain and separate.

But she's meant to offer something she likes alongside it .... it was all mixed in the porridge

Reactions: 4
I canā€™t believe she offered to let her look at the blueberries in the fridge, but she wasnā€™t allowed to eat any, sheā€™s two and had eaten some of the dinner, just let her have a couple of blueberries! I think she viewed it as a win because Ada had some cheese off her plate in the end but it just makes her look controlling.

Sheā€™s going to struggle when Raffy gets older because active tween and teen boys can eat a lot and beetroot isnā€™t going to cut it!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
ā€œAda comes back from nursery miserableā€ yeah no wonder poor little girlā€¦
Sheā€™ll be compared to golden boy and eat carrot cake porridge with rank veggies with a side of seeds šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

D5D3A7D4-796F-492B-8A0B-ED0763FCD8AD.jpeg

so sheā€™s churned out another book full of ā€œrecipesā€ for her slop!! also how neurotic does she look?!

• Haha
I think Iā€™ll stick with giving mine a slice of toast or a crumpet!!!

(Donā€™t get me started on the ā€˜is it ok to east Rice Krispies every dayā€™ post. Of course it is!!! They wonā€™t kill you!!!!)
This is absolutely when it calls for a piece of toast!

Reactions: 9
Must admit, as irritating as this woman comes across, I do like her hints and tips that sheā€™s been doing recently. I def prefer her these days compared to her Joe Wicks days.

her daughter is really cute too, she actually seems like she has a personality compared to the brother šŸ˜„

• Heart
Reactions: 2