SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always uses such negative language when it comes to Ada

Also is there really any need to share a picture of her daughter in only her knickers

Reactions: 9
Exactly another totally inappropriate post of her half naked children. What sort of parent would post such pictures. She really is a vile women

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I cooked a recipe from her baby weaning book this evening. Currently raging because the advertised 5min prep was actually more like 45min of prep by the time all the veg were finely peeled and chopped. And whilst I know I’m not the best cook it defs wasn’t just me being slow- I swear there was no way to do it all in anywhere near 5min!

I cooked a recipe from her baby weaning book this evening. Currently raging because the advertised 5min prep was actually more like 45min of prep by the time all the veg were finely peeled and chopped. And whilst I know I’m not the best cook it defs wasn’t just me being slow- I swear there was no way to do it all in anywhere near 5min!
You mean you didn’t just get some leftovers from the leftovers from the fridge like she does every day 🤣
Honestly don’t think I would cook anything she suggested 🤣
My first I cooked baby recipes from Annabel Karmel her recipes are actually really nice
Then my 2nd and third I did baby led weaning which was so much easier
My top tip with weaning or feeding toddlers don’t get stressed like she does, don’t film your kids whilst they eat and constantly ask them if they like it
Offer a nice variety of healthy food and sit as a family at meal times ✅

Reactions: 10
Is she actually joking?! It’s no surprise poor Ada is off her food and has been vomiting when she serves up this type of monstrosity for dinner 🤮

E1342C23-BDBA-468C-886C-E73ACB713185.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Just comparing her kids again. She used to have a wonderful time with Raffy going to coffee shops and out for lunch but apparently Ada is the devil incarnate 🤷‍♀️

Children are all different!! Get over it and stop complaining about your daughter online!!! It’s fine to have a private moan about them. God I moan about my lot enough, but I don’t write It down and put it on the internet!!!

Also, if Ada doesn’t enjoy going for coffee or whatever, don’t do it! Find something she does enjoy and do that together! It’s not exactly rocket science 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I find it bizarre that an adult who is seemingly not hard of thinking doesn’t understand that sitting in a coffee shop is boring for a 2 year old. Sure some kids are placid in nature and will do that but it’s hardly a revelation that going to a coffee shop isn’t a fun trip for a toddler and they want to leave as soon as they’ve finished their drink or eaten their snack. I can imagine how smug she was with Raffy and how much she judged parents who had children who didn’t just sit still.

Reactions: 11
I find it bizarre that an adult who is seemingly not hard of thinking doesn’t understand that sitting in a coffee shop is boring for a 2 year old. Sure some kids are placid in nature and will do that but it’s hardly a revelation that going to a coffee shop isn’t a fun trip for a toddler and they want to leave as soon as they’ve finished their drink or eaten their snack. I can imagine how smug she was with Raffy and how much she judged parents who had children who didn’t just sit still.
It’s sad the way she criticises Ada all the time

Raffy put so much peanut butter and yoghurt in because he has been restricted so much....

I unfollowed her. Can’t stand the ‘nutritional information’ she gives out. It’s a sure fire way to give ur kid an eating disorder. Also sick to death of her whinging about Ada and constant praise of golden child Waffy. These weaning accounts can duck right off. They r a scam.

Reactions: 16
I unfollowed her. Can’t stand the ‘nutritional information’ she gives out. It’s a sure fire way to give ur kid an eating disorder. Also sick to death of her whinging about Ada and constant praise of golden child Waffy. These weaning accounts can duck right off. They r a scam.
Yeah, she's bonkers around food! Because she's restricted so much from Raffy she's showed stories where hes gone mental at parties with sweets and chocolates.

She definitely restricts herself as well - eating the same size portions as a 2 year old.

I'm all for everything in moderation. And she gives off the complete wrong message.

Reactions: 10
If you know your child doesn’t like something then why make a thing of it? Give her something else for breakfast surely? My lot don’t have the same. They all like different cereals/toast/fruit or whatever so they just tell me what they want 🤷‍♀️

6C085DB0-13CD-4971-8323-C8860F885C85.png

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was more intrigued by the notion of Ada wanting blueberries, not being allowed them but she could look at them. What a tease!

• Wow
I was more intrigued by the notion of Ada wanting blueberries, not being allowed them but she could look at them. What a tease!
Had a look at the video and ffs give it a rest woman!
If she asked for a treat or a completely different meal ok but few blueberries for pudding??
I have two kids similar ages. I barely notice their appetite up and down. They eat, if their not hungry they’ll stop otherwise they ask for more. Big deal!

Reactions: 7
If you know your child doesn’t like something then why make a thing of it? Give her something else for breakfast surely? My lot don’t have the same. They all like different cereals/toast/fruit or whatever so they just tell me what they want 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 1929950
But Raffy likes porridge so they both get porridge?? What?! Just give her what she likes?? Would rather make 2 breakfasts and make sure my boys are full, instead of giving them something they won't eat and worry they're hungry.

Reactions: 12
It’s looks like such disgusting porridge too! Her food just always looks awful.
Why not give her a weetabix or something with the berries that she likes and then she can always have a small bit of the porridge in another little bowl on the side for Ada to try if she wants.

Reactions: 7