SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost every story has a little dig! Fancy only liking pre-packaged snacks and not congealed pasta or porridge like your brother 🙄
Yeah snacks are ok if they come in a Tupperware pot but not in a packet ! Ada knows what she likes and I don’t blame her 👍

Reactions: 6
I fee really uncomfortable watching those stories. She blatantly prefers her perfect child Raffy. Poor Ada 😭

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine she gave a whole bag of chocolate animals to her kids. Must have been the rank ones like 100% cocoa, vegan and organic 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is she letting golden boy climb all over the Gruffalo
Omg!! How unnecessary and no one even close to catch him if he were to fall. Plus the disrespect of it.
Don’t worry, it’s golden boy though so anything goes

Reactions: 1
I thought the most healthy, nutritious meals were full of colours, everything she serves is grey/beige slop. No wonder Ada said yucky. Was it the same thing again in a wrap with half a boiled egg as well?
Even calling it mushroom gravy is 🤢

Reactions: 9
I don't think Ada was fuming she gave her a fork I think it's cos she served up that mushroom sick.

Reactions: 2
New stories: raffi being great, Ada being a pain since being a newborn. Stop slagging that poor girl off 🤬🤬

Reactions: 3
Poor Ada’s “birthday spread” looks so dry and boring! Where are the haribo?

Reactions: 5
The pancake cake and ‘lower sugar’ marble cake, just get them a Colin Caterpillar fgs.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Don’t think she’s right in the head. She started baking at 3 am to give her the best birthday but then she can’t wait to slag her off at any occasion.
Also what’s wrong with a shop bought cake and some snacks for a day? Her kids are going to be so weird around food

Reactions: 13
Such wanly birthday food. She found at least shove out a bowl of wotsits and some party rings fgs.

She is going to really struggle as the kids get older and hit the stage where they are eating at other peoples houses where she has no control and then when they hit the tween years and get into whatever trend there will be then, like kids went crazy for prime and American sweets are popular now., supernoodles etc.

Reactions: 6