SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg they go on holiday and even then the poor kid doesn't just get a straight forward meal! Pesto pasta and peas at a restaurant? Is it really worth eating out. So controlling
It is very alarming. I'm all for giving your child a healthy and balanced diet with everything in moderation. However as you have said it is so controlling and obsessive. I don't make a big deal out of food with my toddler, when she's hungry she eats, she has the occasional treat of chocolate, cake, ice cream etc but is just as happy with fruit. I think there is the potential that her behaviour is going to give her children some kind of eating disorder when they're older.

Reactions: 6
Gosh. She doesn’t seem to like her daughter much does she. Every post about her has such a negative undertone

Reactions: 4
She's clearly taken a leaf out of Joe Wick's book - both of them moaning about their second borns who don’t act the same as their 'perfect' first borns.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been getting such weird vibes about how she feels about her daughter! Obviously the main thing is from my compassionate side I hope she doesn’t have undiagnosed PND. Then I think no what she’s basically been doing practically since she was born is just publicly slagging her off for being a baby doing baby things having baby problems!

Has anyone else noticed how much she moans about having to look after both kids at the same time by herself sometimes... like it’s such an uncommon situation to be in .. when you have 2 kids 😆 really bugs me!

Reactions: 7
Has anyone else noticed how much she moans about having to look after both kids at the same time by herself sometimes... like it’s such an uncommon situation to be in .. when you have 2 kids 😆 really bugs me!
Yes! But she does love to moan about it doesn’t she! And that poor kid can’t even eat a sandwich out without her pushing the camera in his face! Just let the boy eat his crisps (that you never let him have) in peace!

I must say, when my second one was born, I was bricking it having to look after my 3 year old and a baby. 😂 And yes, most parents who have multiple children will also admit how hard it can be the first few weeks, but isn’t Ada like 3 months now or something? I think the main reason is probably because Ada is, as she likes to say, so unsettled the whole time, which probably makes you question why you had a second baby. I wonder if she’s dabbling a bit with PND but just didn’t want to admit it?
And that ‘special supper’? 😳 I get it, each to their own and everyone likes different things, but how is that special!!!!! Why not treat him to a proper pizza, chips and some nuggets or something like that. If I plated that up for my son he’d look at it in disgust and walk away from the table. 😂

I must say, when my second one was born, I was bricking it having to look after my 3 year old and a baby. 😂 And yes, most parents who have multiple children will also admit how hard it can be the first few weeks, but isn’t Ada like 3 months now or something? I think the main reason is probably because Ada is, as she likes to say, so unsettled the whole time, which probably makes you question why you had a second baby. I wonder if she’s dabbling a bit with PND but just didn’t want to admit it?
And that ‘special supper’? 😳 I get it, each to their own and everyone likes different things, but how is that special!!!!! Why not treat him to a proper pizza, chips and some nuggets or something like that. If I plated that up for my son he’d look at it in disgust and walk away from the table. 😂
I thought she might have been being sarcastic about the “special” dinner but doesn’t look like she was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg that treat tea. Frozen veg and salmon. That’s what I have when I’m skint and raid the freezer or I can’t be arsed cooking. A treat tea for my little one is a happy meal or some pizza. She’s warped

Yeah she’s always moaning about how hard it is. Her mum and dad are constantly round at hers helping out (or Raffy is at theirs) I don’t even know if that’s allowed were she lives. Another ‘influencer’ who doesn’t play by the rules 🙄

Reactions: 1
She posted something I think about white carbs or whatever? It was very intense! I’m not comfortable putting that amount of measuring / control into kids meals. I think make sure they have a protein / a veg / a carb then move on?! Sometimes they have none of that! Sometimes just a yoghurt! Sometimes a bleeping happy meal! No one is going to an early grave for it!

• Haha
Can’t wait for the day he has a happy meal and realises though special salmon dinners he eats are worse than diet food 😂😂

I’m so glad I don’t have to eat my dinner with a phone in my face constantly asking me if I like my dinner ! Do these people ever look at themselves and what they are doing to their children ??
68C3DBEA-D37A-4135-92F6-0526A4EB04F8.png

How many calories was that meal ? 3 tablespoons of chickpeas,broccoli,tomatoes and a few slices of sweet potato it’s going to be less than 200kcals ! No I don’t want the recipe love !

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I had to stop watching her because I swear to god I could feel myself developing an eating disorder . Her kids won’t thank her for this obsession when they’re older .

Another weird selection of foods this evening; crackers with marmite, an orange, what seems to be a whole (unprepared) yellow pepper and a piece of cake. What!

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t believe the whole pepper!! Also she says he doesn’t have the marmite crackers often but he seems to have them most days

Another weird selection of foods this evening; crackers with marmite, an orange, what seems to be a whole (unprepared) yellow pepper and a piece of cake. What!
She gave him cake! Bloody hell I’m shocked! Let me guess.. it was some sort of sugar free slop? 😆

I get these dinners are handy when your in a rush, my little girl had fish fingers tonight as we got in late but in just seems she never prepares a meal and he just has what’s in the cupboard leftover. Where’s the currys, stews, pasta dishes there is so much you can feed them but it’s always just bits. I do wonder if he has a main meal at nursery maybe that’s why. It’s just strange

Reactions: 3