SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would have thought sitting to eat as a family and not shoving a phone in his face would help him to eat and enjoy a meal? ✨groundbreaking✨
I’m not susprised he doesn’t want to eat though, he gets the most random effed up meals. And even their sit down meal as a family looks like the blandest, driest concoction.

Reactions: 5
Who would have thought sitting to eat as a family and not shoving a phone in his face would help him to eat and enjoy a meal? ✨groundbreaking✨
Crikey who knew 🤷‍♀️
I know she probably reads here as she’s super obsessed with everything people say about her so just wanted to point out that those meals you serve are awful they look so bland and dry ! Try cooking some meals from the Annabel Karmel book there are some delicious healthy meals in there for the entire family ! Fish pie, spag Bol ,vegetable pasta etc then Rafi waffy might actually eat something he will enjoy !
Your welcome 🙏

Reactions: 3
I don’t think I would have eaten that meal even if I was hungry 😬 poor raff! There’s healthy and just ridiculous healthy

Reactions: 1
It really bugs me the way she posts about her Tripp trapp. All the ‘this was given to me for free BUT they didn’t ask me to post about it’ tit. They gave you a very very expensive high chair for free. Knowing you post a lot about weaning and intend to do this ‘wean along with me’ thing. Of course they gave it to you for promotion. Just own up to it and put #gifted like it really is

Oh, and maybe serve your children something that looks remotely edible while you’re at it

Reactions: 11
Yeah that’s the whole point of #gifted! If you’re showing a gift from a company that’s what you do!

Reactions: 2
Why does she call the baby sister ? It irrationally annoys me 😂 I'm like she has a name !! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
First day of weaning or for a pay check 😢 this set up just makes me so sad and angry even joe wasn’t this full on

• Wow
Reactions: 8
First day of weaning or for a pay check 😢 this set up just makes me so sad and angry even joe wasn’t this full on
You can hear the shutter going off on a professional camera. Not exactly a relaxed environment for a child to be taking their first steps into solid food.

Does anyone else think her & Joe have gone their separate ways? Joe never updates the Wean in 15 account anymore apart from when he wants to push his Body Coach plan. He seems to have abandoned it since Marley didn’t follow the plan. Ada weaning would have been the perfect time to fire up the Wean account again as she was helping with that account until she went on maternity leave. I think Charlotte has realised how much money she can make going it alone and thats why she’s decided to do Wean Along with Ada. It wouldn’t surprise me if the professional photography set up was for her own book.

Reactions: 8
You can hear the shutter going off on a professional camera. Not exactly a relaxed environment for a child to be taking their first steps into solid food.

Does anyone else think her & Joe have gone their separate ways? Joe never updates the Wean in 15 account anymore apart from when he wants to push his Body Coach plan. He seems to have abandoned it since Marley didn’t follow the plan. Ada weaning would have been the perfect time to fire up the Wean account again as she was helping with that account until she went on maternity leave. I think Charlotte has realised how much money she can make going it alone and thats why she’s decided to do Wean Along with Ada. It wouldn’t surprise me if the professional photography set up was for her own book.
It would make a lot of sense if she goes it alone, It is odd she’s not doing it on wean in 15! Just seen your other post that she’s not following joe anymore!! Somethings happened? She was all cringe fan girling a few months ago

Reactions: 2
It would make a lot of sense if she goes it alone, It is odd she’s not doing it on wean in 15! Just seen your other post that she’s not following joe anymore!! Somethings happened? She was all cringe fan girling a few months ago
The fan girling was embarrassing.

Reactions: 1
All makes sense now with the big fanfare around Ada's weaning. She's got a book coming out in April.

• Angry
Reactions: 6

You called it!

Also "help your baby love their broccoli as much as their cake"?
She doesn't let her little boy anywhere near cake!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
You called it!

Also "help your baby love their broccoli as much as their cake"?
She doesn't let her little boy anywhere near cake!!!
Knew it!!!! Saw how much money Joe made and decided she wanted in. But as she was the expert behind Joes book how will her own me this differ if she was so behind the Wean in 15 way?

And the only cake her kids are allowed is one made of fruit (remember Raffy’s first Birthday? 🙄)

Reactions: 5
so very uncomfortable watching her stories today
Just let the kid touch what she wants to bloody eat - dont film it all ffs give the kids a little dignity!
And as for that buffet 🤮

Reactions: 3