SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn't an SRnutrition thread but it's the most appropriate place...

I really feel for her little boy! He is so kittle to be noticing he's different with his "healthy" packed lunch and now he wants dessert like everyone else and she's off again. The nursery must hate dealing with her...

View attachment 247285
I don't follow this woman but just looking at this I feel so sad for her little boy. Imagine being at school or nursery and everyone else gets to eat something but you're not allowed! There is no evidence that a bit of school pudding sets you up for a lifetime of bad eating habits. Being forced to follow a restrictive childhood diet on the other hand...

Reactions: 4
I know this isn't an SRnutrition thread but it's the most appropriate place...

I really feel for her little boy! He is so kittle to be noticing he's different with his "healthy" packed lunch and now he wants dessert like everyone else and she's off again. The nursery must hate dealing with her...

View attachment 247285
The other day she posted they had pitta bread pizza for tea. Her and her toddler had the same size portion... One pitta.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Can't stand her. She's made me twitch for ages...she was recommended to follow for baby weaning tips but she's completely neurotic about food. And that's coming from someone with more issues than vogue about food 🤣 but at the opposite end of the spectrum because I'm a greedy pig.

Completely ridiculous having such a meltdown about nursery food. Just don't give him dessert on that day? 🤷 Isn't angel delight reduced sugar now anyway blah blah blah? It won't kill him. Bet he will become a secret eater as soon as he can have any control over his own intake. I think my little ones nursery menu is really cute I like that they have a little hot dinner and a pudding together.

I followed her when I had my daughter and god it freaked me out! I started weaning with all the usual meals spag Bol, fish and veg etc like nice put togeather dinners. Started following her and that was it my poor daughter ended up with beetroot and weird seed bread dollops of peanut butter and random veg! I remember my partner saying why are you feeding that and my response ‘the nutritionist said to’. That lasted a week before he made me unfollow 😂 it is so damaging though to new mums that don’t know how to wean yet your all right he maybe absorbing enough vitamin c but the long run he is going to have a poor relationship with food. Give the boy some cake for god sake, food should be enjoyable for children if not that’s where the eating disorders start.

Reactions: 11
This woman triggers me something badddd

Let the poor kid eat some bloody chocolate cake!

She portrays this perfect mum act that her kid eats so wonderfully but she’s so controlling it’s scary

She was going on last week about it being difficult to sterilise a bottle! Now she’s just shown one melted into a pan! Is she for real!?

I’m delighted that I’ve found this thread! This woman’s been driving me nuts for a while now!

She was going on last week about it being difficult to sterilise a bottle! Now she’s just shown one melted into a pan! Is she for real!?

I’m delighted that I’ve found this thread! This woman’s been driving me nuts for a while now!
How?! How has she done that?! Just stick it in a tupperware in Milton solution or get the microwave bags. My god.

Reactions: 2
Seriously who does that and why wouldn’t you notice the smell sooner!! Maybe she’s after a gifted steriliser.... watch this space

For someone seemingly intelligent (obtaining a nutrition degree) she comes across as so thick and stupid. Doesn’t seem to realise that her son is fed up of being filmed as he eats his tit bland dinners, melts a bottle and also speaks with a really chavvy stupid voice (surprised by this as I’d assume she comes from a priveledged background).

So as you’ve guessed I’m not a fan haha

Why can’t she just leave him in peace to eat his lunch ? All the over talking about what he’s eating how he’s eating it does my head in ! Obsessed much ?

It breaks my heart a little Reading her basically say he’s missing his mummy and rather than one on one time she just films him for content 😢😢 film him at another meal if she has too but that’s just cruel tonight

Reactions: 1

It’s crazy, you can buy a tomme tippee one on amazon for like £25.

I feel for Raffy, his dinners look so depressing. There was a whole tomato on his plate today, she didn’t even chop it up for him. Why doesn’t he eat the same as her and her husband? Would be so much easier!

Reactions: 1
It’s not having an unsettled sibling that’s upsetting him

It’s the sheer volume of questions he has while he’s trying to eat his dinner. She’s not making it fun at all. Poor little lad - why aren’t they eating together? And as for that tomato 🍅

‘He does everything to try and provoke a reaction from me’

what a strange thing to say about your child to thousands of strangers 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So she films him while she asks him why he’s upset. That’s cruel. Also what a weird dinner, egg, bread, a whole tomato and what sounds like raw broccoli

• Haha