SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry me again but she’s a nutritionist and her son’s dinner is crackers with marmite, half a raw pepper and some nuts?? Why is she filming it like this is a meal we should aspire too? I also had a new baby and a toddler I at least managed to heat up some beans on toast for him?!

Reactions: 6
Sorry me again but she’s a nutritionist and her son’s dinner is crackers with marmite, half a raw pepper and some nuts?? Why is she filming it like this is a meal we should aspire too? I also had a new baby and a toddler I at least managed to heat up some beans on toast for him?!
Yes most of the meals looks grim. Is marmite even that healthy? She uses it quite often

Reactions: 1
Makes me feel sad for the kids - she’s almost blaming the poor baby for the “bish bash bosh” mess on his plate. Also, may totally be making this up, but wasn’t she gifted a thermomix earlier this year. Surely she could rustle up a meal using that even with a baby clinging to her!

Reactions: 2
That “meal” she put together is ridiculous ! She could of cooked some pasta with a fresh sauce super quick.! Or even ordered a healthy take away from somewhere ! Or a sandwich ! Not as easy with two children is it. !! I had a newborn, a 3 year old and a 7 year old and still put a hot cooked meal on the table every evening.!

Reactions: 3
Makes me feel sad for the kids - she’s almost blaming the poor baby for the “bish bash bosh” mess on his plate. Also, may totally be making this up, but wasn’t she gifted a thermomix earlier this year. Surely she could rustle up a meal using that even with a baby clinging to her!
Not sure if was a thermomix I think it was just a fancy blender all the influencers got at the same time. No excuse for a dinner like that

I’ve never known anyone to complain so much about having 2 children and how hard it is. What did she think it would be like?!! What about 3/4/5 children etc? Multiples?? How do you think people cope then?? Pretty sure people still manage to feed their toddler. Why not make some of your mate Joe’s recipes - I thought they were supposed to be quick and or easy? Or make a big pan of something earlier in the day when baby is sleeping? Slow cooker? Pressure cooker?? 🤷‍♀️

She is very defensive in her stories saying he eats at nursery - but she’s already moaned that their food isn’t good enough! And yes we do all something give a quick tea but it’s normally fish fingers and smiley faces or other suitable freezer contents rather than some of the things she gives. Even a big bowl of porridge would be better than some of the options surely??

I’m amazed my 3 children are as healthy as they are if I’ve been doing it so wrong for so long 😂

Reactions: 5
Her stories 😂 that rice dish does not look yummy! I wouldn’t eat that at 29 let alone feed it go my toddler

She has totally missed the point. Acting like people expect mums to have all the time in the world to whip up Hinch style weird and wonderful meals. The point is you had time to throw together something and what you threw together was awful!

She has totally missed the point. Acting like people expect mums to have all the time in the world to whip up Hinch style weird and wonderful meals. The point is you had time to throw together something and what you threw together was awful!
She was very defensive!
have to wonder if Perhaps the boy is playing up because he is hungry! As bland as her meals were she was giving more hearty meals but now it’s whatever she can find! What’s wrong with a bowl of pasta and sauce. She could easily make a tomato sauce whilst baby is on her. She could even batch cook and freeze sauce for days like this!

She was very defensive!
have to wonder if Perhaps the boy is playing up because he is hungry! As bland as her meals were she was giving more hearty meals but now it’s whatever she can find! What’s wrong with a bowl of pasta and sauce. She could easily make a tomato sauce whilst baby is on her. She could even batch cook and freeze sauce for days like this!
Im not being judgmental. I’ve been through the same thing. 3 kids who were 5,1 and new born at the time. Isn’t that what husband and parents are for!?

I don’t follow her but had a look and my god, that rice looked tit. And she’s giving him the same thing two days running, no wonder he doesn’t want it. Her mate Joe Wicks has the same issues when he tries to palm his weird meals off on Indie 2 or 3 days running. That kids gets some weird meals. Sandwiches/fish fingers/porridge etc are all quick and a hell of a lot more appealing than the shot she serves up. He’ll be that kid at school that no one wants to go to his house for tea because of the random tit they’ll get served up. Why on earth are people either talking her advice or even worse paying for it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Why can’t Raffy just eat what the rest of the family eat? And why can’t they eat together rather than shoving a camera in his face every mealtime? This is the type of weird behaviour that will give a child a complex about foods and eating.

Reactions: 7
Why can’t Raffy just eat what the rest of the family eat? And why can’t they eat together rather than shoving a camera in his face every mealtime? This is the type of weird behaviour that will give a child a complex about foods and eating.
She wouldn’t have anything interesting to say then (not that she would have anyway) she needs to tell us how extremely hard it is with 2 children when she’s making more work for herself

Reactions: 1
She didn’t like the fact someone called her out on that rice meal 😂
Very defensive and crabby about that 😂
Sounded slightly manic about it 😂

Reactions: 5
Where is that her kids is dancing around? Does she know we are in the middle of a pandemic and small children shouldn’t be dancing around tables - empty or not? 🤨

Omg they go on holiday and even then the poor kid doesn't just get a straight forward meal! Pesto pasta and peas at a restaurant? Is it really worth eating out. So controlling

And top marks for anyone posting holiday pictures when some areas are in quite severe lockdown. Great for mental health. Well done 🙄 Same for everyone else doing it all over ‘the gram’

Reactions: 4
When you need to post that you had difficulty keeping track of your sons food and then comment that you were “chilled” about it to me means that your not “chilled” about it if you have to even mention what he ate on a weekend holiday 🤷‍♀️ #notchilledbutobsessed

Reactions: 8