SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about all the seeds inside a whole pepper? Why can’t she cut it into strips for him? So odd!

Reactions: 1
That meal 😂
I get it, there are days. I had one yesterday. But my kids still had a warm supper, handcut chips and tortellini, carbs galore I know 😂 But they were happy and went to bed with full bellies. For a nutritionist she really doesn’t seem to cook much does she.

Reactions: 3
I had to go for a look. My word....poor kid. Plus that pepper looked a bit past it’s best, skin was all wrinkly. Cook with it by all means but eating it like an apple....she has some weird ideas.....

Reactions: 2
Omg that pepper has seen better days. How mean is that giving that to your child for their tea. What the duck

Also just saw her stories where she seems to be taking the piss out of her daughter ‘woke up to these dreamy noises and faces’ she really doesn’t seem to like her

Omg that pepper has seen better days. How mean is that giving that to your child for their tea. What the duck

Also just saw her stories where she seems to be taking the piss out of her daughter ‘woke up to these dreamy noises and faces’ she really doesn’t seem to like her
It’s strange she rarely has good things to say it seems to have been moaning her whole
Life about things babies just want and do

She said the other day she was looking grumpy. She wasn’t. She was literally sitting just trying to live her life 😭

So glad I’ve found her thread! The way she’s manhandling baby girl tonight to get her to sit?! Why not cup her under her arms instead of ragging her poor arms about 😞

Reactions: 6
So glad I’ve found her thread! The way she’s manhandling baby girl tonight to get her to sit?! Why not cup her under her arms instead of ragging her poor arms about 😞
I’ve felt a bit uneasy for ages how everything is geared for weaning ie helping her sit and playing for co ordination. No we do this normally as parents but your making it about weaning because your about to make money from her 😞 when my child was learning to sit up weaning and food was the last thing I thought about I was just proud of him and knew it would be easy for him to play etc. I dunno I just feel a bit sad about it all

Reactions: 4
Had to have a look... yeah poor Ada doesn’t look like she’s ready to sit, in my opinion, so why try to prop her up etc? Why not just gently help her sit up for a few minutes? How is this woman an ‘expert’ on weaning and nutrition baffles me.

I just laughed when she got the car stuck in her hair and had to cut it out. Am I evil? 🤷🏻‍♀️😆

• Haha
I just laughed when she got the car stuck in her hair and had to cut it out. Am I evil? 🤷🏻‍♀️😆
Absolutely not!
She’s a vile woman! The way she’s pulling at Ada to get her to sit up is brutal!
She really is a very odd person.

I’ve felt a bit uneasy for ages how everything is geared for weaning ie helping her sit and playing for co ordination. No we do this normally as parents but your making it about weaning because your about to make money from her 😞 when my child was learning to sit up weaning and food was the last thing I thought about I was just proud of him and knew it would be easy for him to play etc. I dunno I just feel a bit sad about it all
Yes, this! I suspect that is the main reason Ada was conceived! All these weaning accounts need a new baby to wean. Just like Joe Wicks; Marley arrived and was ready to wean at a very opportune moment. She doesn't come across as a very naturally maternal person - there's no warmth there with either of her children, but particularly not poor Ada. That poor girl is just a cash cow.

• Sad
The way she pulled at that little girl to sit her up 😪 more interested in posting a video for the gram

Yes, this! I suspect that is the main reason Ada was conceived! All these weaning accounts need a new baby to wean. Just like Joe Wicks; Marley arrived and was ready to wean at a very opportune moment. She doesn't come across as a very naturally maternal person - there's no warmth there with either of her children, but particularly not poor Ada. That poor girl is just a cash cow.
totally agree, I hate the way these so called experts monetise their children. Phone always shoved in their faces, doing anything for the gram. If anyone needs feeding/weaning advice, I find that FeedEatSpeak on Instagram is much better and more professionally qualified. She shares some aspects of her family life occasionally but generally sticks to giving helpful advice.

Had to go and watch based on these replies and wow she’s really yanking the baby around! Poor bubba. It was so un gentle and caring.

Oh blimey yes that little one isn’t ready to sit up yet.

And half an hour of spellings every day with her little boy??? Wtf???

• Wow
She just comes across as so stressed out and anxious about everything she really needs to sort herself out and her issues around food and just let the kids be kids !

She just comes across as so stressed out and anxious about everything she really needs to sort herself out and her issues around food and just let the kids be kids !
Yeah you can tell she lives on her nerves!

I really (sorry wheely) dislike her saying Waffy

Who would have thought sitting to eat as a family and not shoving a phone in his face would help him to eat and enjoy a meal? ✨groundbreaking✨

• Haha
Reactions: 8