SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she allows him to eat the nursery food the way she goes on! The poor boy has obviously noticed all the other kids are getting the good stuff and must wonder why he’s not. A piece of chocolate cake once a week isn’t going to kill him ffs 🤪

Reactions: 6
Feel so sad that raffy is asking for pudding, I’m guessing to be like his friends, he’s really noticing his food is different ie the carrots the other week. It’s only 3 nights of the week for gods sake

Reactions: 4
May be she should be discussing this with the nursery directly rather than posting on IG. I don’t get the need to post this! Well I hope Raffy raff raff gets his chocolate cake and gives it 2 thumbs up and a 10/10! Ffs! Poor boys seems to live off Boiled carrots and potatoes!

Reactions: 9
Now she is slagging off how her husband puts the baby to bed (not saying it’s right but surely talk to him rather than posting all over Instagram?!)

Reactions: 8
That was a horrible picture!!! The guy is a father of two with a bleeping sanctimonious wife, surely he knows safe sleep practices!!!

Reactions: 7
Who are all these people who agree with her about nursery desserts??!! Nurseries are doing a bloody amazing job right now. I am front line NHS and have had great support from nursery for my little ones. Frankly if they wanted to give them chocolate cake every day I wouldn’t give a tit. Life is hard enough. Stop making it harder!!

Reactions: 19
I know this isn't an SRnutrition thread but it's the most appropriate place...

I really feel for her little boy! He is so kittle to be noticing he's different with his "healthy" packed lunch and now he wants dessert like everyone else and she's off again. The nursery must hate dealing with her...

20200919_125806.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 8

I really feel for her little boy! He is so kittle to be noticing he's different with his "healthy" packed lunch and now he wants dessert like everyone else and she's off again. The nursery must hate dealing with her...

View attachment 247285
She has conveniently not read the line below that says “fresh fruit, milk and yogurt are available daily”! Let the kid live FFS.

Reactions: 6

View attachment 247285
She’s a right knob.....I can’t imagine they give them massive portions...let the kid have a spoonful of angel delight...if I ever have kids I will not be looking for weaning advice from someone who sends her kid to nursery with cooked whole carrots....poor little sod

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my CHRIST she really winds me up. Imagine shaming your child’s nursery all over Instagram. If I ran that nursery I would be telling her to get fucked. If she’s that bothered then don’t palm him off to nursery and bring him up yourself. A bit of chocolate cake and ice cream once a week is absolutely FINE. bleeping freak

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes it should be everything in moderation. They are having lovely fresh cooked meals what is the harm in a wee bit of pudding? If she's going to behave like that maybe she should take him out of nursery and keep him at home instead.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 247285
There is a recent thread for her.

Reactions: 3
She really is awful. Bet the nursery wishes she’d take him elsewhere and duck off!

So sad to think of a little boy watching the others have a bit of cake and getting upset because he’s forced to be different.

It also really makes me cringe watching grown adults force their disordered eating ideas on such young children.

Reactions: 14
Ha ha yep, I think I’d be telling her to stick her boiled whole carrots where the sun doesn’t shine.....if it’s so much of a concern I’m surprised she sends him to nursery at all. Angel Delight is a joy as a child (and an adult except I can eat a whole pack in one sitting) let the poor boy have some. You just know he’ll be one of those kids who goes berserk at parties, mainlining fondant fancies and then throws up everywhere....

Reactions: 5
It baffles me what she thinks happens to all the other kids who eat the food without their parents fussing. Does she think they all become fussy obese adults? What’s the end goal, and is it worth her kid being the odd one out who can’t eat what everyone else is? That is such a horrible feeling and one that can really shape you at such a young age.

It’s also horrible to blast the nursery like that. If he’s not eating it and going for the fruit option anyway, is it really her business what the other children are having and what choices their parents have made?

She has conveniently not read the line below that says “fresh fruit, milk and yogurt are available daily”! Let the kid live FFS.
Plus there’s oaty bites and yoghurt and fruit either side!! And the meals themselves are really good. It’s nothing different to a school dinner’s puddings. She seems like an utter cock.

Surely it’s a bit of a safety concern to post where your child goes to nursery / school online to thousands of people?!

Reactions: 4