SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laughing as now once again Ada is not being like Perfect Raffy and sleeping in the car for long journeys to be transferred effortlessly to the cot. And shock horror, wanting a feed! Well done Ada šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Laughing as now once again Ada is not being like Perfect Raffy and sleeping in the car for long journeys to be transferred effortlessly to the cot. And shock horror, wanting a feed! Well done Ada šŸ¤£

The woman is an idiot if she expected both children to behave exactly the same. Good on Ada šŸ˜†

Reactions: 3
Also noticed (someone please correct me if Iā€™m wrong!) that she was forward facing šŸ˜°šŸ˜£

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I just had a nosey at her account, I like my kids to eat a decent diet but carrot and courgette porridge? šŸ¤®

Am I right in thinking that she has taken them away glamping, purposely arriving late at night when the other families will have been asleep? Pretty selfish behaviour, when Iā€™ve been glamping the sites are silent and completely dark at night so a arriving with two small children and having lights and noise while they unload all their stuff and getting sorted will have disturbed everyone else. I would say if they struggle with a 3.5 hour trip(which isnā€™t that long) maybe look for somewhere closer to home,

I see now they are glamping so yes I hope they didnā€™t get there in the middle of the night!

FFS why is she bothering to try and put a child to sleep when itā€™s light and they arenā€™t tired?! Chill out! Just put her down when sheā€™s ready šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø What about her son? Surely it would be bedtime for him too? Or can the golden child do what he likes?

She really likes to make life hard for herself doesnā€™t she?!!

iā€™ve camped with all of my ones from being babies. Not once have I cared about bedtime šŸ˜‚

Getting upset becuase the had fish and chips and pizza on a Saturday night..... On holiday !

As if life isn't stressful enough !!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She needs to unclench.
She really is so uptight. What is so bad about kids enjoying foods like this, in moderation. She seems to think there is such a things as ā€˜badā€™ foods and will end up passing this perception onto her children, who will have food issues later on in life, because their mum had a fit about them having junk food, and having kids food at bā€™day parties and refused to let them have an actual birthday cake.

• Heart
Her grid post has annoyed me. Going on about this being their first trip with Ada because of her being a lockdown baby šŸ™„

Itā€™s a bloody gifted trip. Think of all the kids out there that donā€™t get any holiday. Lockdown or not. So bloody privileged.

And actually there have been plenty of opportunities to get a few days away between lockdowns. Especially with non school-age kids. But I guess that would mean putting their hands in their pockets. Might as well just wait for the freebies eh?!

Reactions: 9
How did three of them share one pot of Mac and cheese? Why didnā€™t she let Ada at least dip her feet in the sea with her holding her?

Reactions: 4
How did three of them share one pot of Mac and cheese? Why didnā€™t she let Ada at least dip her feet in the sea with her holding her?
i thought that, did she mean they shared that one tiny pot or that they more than one because there was another pot in the background. If they shared that one tiny pot then I hope they had other things too because it was very small!

Reactions: 1
God Iā€™m so glad I found this thread. I started following this account when I got pregnant with my first baby and honestly all itā€™s done is make me feel like a failure. Wondering if I should be adding nutritional yeast to things. Stressing that my baby isnā€™t using cutlery yet or drinking out of an open cup independently. And worrying that their meals arenā€™t balanced enough. She made a comment the other day about ā€œI realised Ada hadnā€™t had a portion of fish this week so quickly made sure she had someā€ or something and I thought Jesus I donā€™t track it! I just give them some salmon when Iā€™ve bought some and other times they donā€™t have it for a week or so. I wonder if some of it is that she feels she has to be the perfect role model because sheā€™s an ā€œexpertā€ and has a book but tbh I think she probably harms more followers than she helps!

Reactions: 9
My daughter is ill today with chest infection. Wonā€™t eat anything except Tesco giant American pancakes from the pancake counter šŸ¤£ so thatā€™s where we went today and sheā€™s surviving on two of them plus an orange. Sheā€™s very happy and I believe in doing whatever you want when ill to feel better. She would be mortified!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
God Iā€™m so glad I found this thread. I started following this account when I got pregnant with my first baby and honestly all itā€™s done is make me feel like a failure. Wondering if I should be adding nutritional yeast to things. Stressing that my baby isnā€™t using cutlery yet or drinking out of an open cup independently. And worrying that their meals arenā€™t balanced enough. She made a comment the other day about ā€œI realised Ada hadnā€™t had a portion of fish this week so quickly made sure she had someā€ or something and I thought Jesus I donā€™t track it! I just give them some salmon when Iā€™ve bought some and other times they donā€™t have it for a week or so. I wonder if some of it is that she feels she has to be the perfect role model because sheā€™s an ā€œexpertā€ and has a book but tbh I think she probably harms more followers than she helps!
Honestly donā€™t worry sounds like you are doing an amazing job ! She stresses far too much about their food but makes the most disgusting meals šŸ¤¢
I think she has food issues or pnd and food is the focus of all her anxiety šŸ˜„
I mean having babies is difficult I have three children and each one has been different but I really feel no sense of Joy from her about the children !

Reactions: 6
Anyone else have a child who is always on the go???

Ermā€¦.yes. I think most of us have experienced that. Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s called being a toddler šŸ™„ She really must have had it easy with her first. My second was (and still is) utterly feral so Iā€™m here for all of it. Go Ada šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Anyone else have a child who is always on the go???

Ermā€¦.yes. I think most of us have experienced that. Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s called being a toddler šŸ™„ She really must have had it easy with her first. My second was (and still is) utterly feral so Iā€™m here for all of it. Go Ada šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I know! I mean I do have some friends whose toddlers will sit still for a bit while watching tv etcā€¦.mine never has. Ada is the normal one here!

Reactions: 2
Things I couldnā€™t have done without: Boob. We get it, you breastfeed. Unless you were going to have your boobs surgically removed before you went on the camping trip, itā€™s a given that you would have them with you

• Haha
Reactions: 8