SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might sound meaner than I’m trying to be here. How does her husband put up with her? She’s SO uptight. I can be a little highly strung at times because I’m a very anxious person but I’m very aware of it and actively work on not being so highly strung so it’s not so intense for my family. But she is literally so intense constantly! You’re on holiday woman, and you’re very lucky to be on holiday, this year especially so! Enjoy your fish and chips and ice cream with your children instead of complaining about how unhealthy it is and what big portions! Is there any need for such a passive aggressive relationship with food? “When you get your kid an ice cream and they give them extra….” Shut up woman!! They were being kind to your child, where’s the harm in that?!

Reactions: 8
Also - my beautiful pram before it got eaten in…. Just hoover it out, given it a scrub with an anti bac wipe and it’ll be fine!

Reactions: 5
I’ve got an idea for her next book. Weaning on the breadline. No home-made hummus and sourdough bread available missy! Let’s see how good a nutritionalist you are then 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Those kids are going to end up binging whenever she isn't around..
It was a piece of fish and a small Pizza

Reactions: 4
Those kids are going to end up binging whenever she isn't around..
It was a piece of fish and a small Pizza
They already do! She’s mentioned before that they went to a party and Raffy only ate the “bad” food - is there any wonder why!!

Reactions: 6
Beetroot porridge🤬🤬🤬what’s wrong with a banana or berries? Poor kids
I’m all for exposing children to varieties of flavours but beetroot in porridge sounds vile! I always have the rule that if I wouldn’t eat it myself, I won’t feed it to my kids. Main reason I don’t follow many blw accounts, they come up with some bizarre concoctions 🤮

Beetroot porridge🤬🤬🤬what’s wrong with a banana or berries? Poor kids
I thought with baby led weaning the idea is to give them normal family foods that you all eat together. Are her and her husband having beetroot porridge for breakfast?

I thought with baby led weaning the idea is to give them normal family foods that you all eat together. Are her and her husband having beetroot porridge for breakfast?
She doesn't do baby led weaning she does purées

Reactions: 3
Ahh cool, I only just started looking at her account recently and it’s all finger foods etc but I guess her baby is 1 so not on purée now.

No I’m being deadly serious 🤣 I think she’d think it was nice!
Sorry I’ve just re-read what you put and I’ve realised you meant SHE thinks it’s delicious lol I thought you meant you liked the sound of it 😂 forgive me, I was reading it at 5 this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry I’ve just re-read what you put and I’ve realised you meant SHE thinks it’s delicious lol I thought you meant you liked the sound of it 😂 forgive me, I was reading it at 5 this morning 😂
🤣🤣🤣 fellow 5am wake up here! 👋🏼😴
I think I’d rather tit in my hands and clap than eat beetroot porridge 🤮

• Haha
You know one thing that bugs me about a lot of baby led weaning accounts? Total lack of awareness for varying incomes. Her mate Joe Wicks is really out here trying to make people buy chia seeds and dried apricots for their babies. That’s a 7 quid Holland and Barrett job right there 🤣

Reactions: 7
You know one thing that bugs me about a lot of baby led weaning accounts? Total lack of awareness for varying incomes. Her mate Joe Wicks is really out here trying to make people buy chia seeds and dried apricots for their babies. That’s a 7 quid Holland and Barrett job right there 🤣
Yes!!!! Totally agree, I’m sorry but I never eat chia seeds, flaxseed or NUTRITIONAL YEAST?! Yet I still have a very balanced, healthy diet. I love my baby but I’m not spending half my maternity pay on food, some of the stuff they use is so expensive

Yes!!!! Totally agree, I’m sorry but I never eat chia seeds, flaxseed or NUTRITIONAL YEAST?! Yet I still have a very balanced, healthy diet. I love my baby but I’m not spending half my maternity pay on food, some of the stuff they use is so expensive
Yes agree they seem to have endless money for food ...

Yesssss!! And so unnecessary!! Most of them are so high and mighty! How about coming up with a weekly meal plan for those on a tight budget, or those even tighter on universal credit? Especially as the pandemic has affected so many people financially it would be useful for them to see that healthy, balanced meals can be done on a budget! But that would require them shopping at any other supermarket than M&S or Waitrose so I doubt it would happen.

Okay so I haven’t got kids but I had to comment after seeing the beetroot porridge…I can’t eat it myself bc of the anxiety of looking in the toilet afterwards hahahah there is no way I’d feed it to my kids 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2