SR_nutrition

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing her child naked in the bath. Does she really need to share that? Poor child has no privacy!
Just seen those pictures, she’s a disgrace of a mother. Anyone could screenshot them and do goodness knows what with them 😭

Reactions: 2
Just seen those pictures, she’s a disgrace of a mother. Anyone could screenshot them and do goodness knows what with them 😭
The thing is if you messaged her about it she’d probably block you.

Why do people not think about online safety before posting?

I’ve reported the pictures not that Instagram will probably do anything 😒
Honestly I hate to say it but there are a serious amount of sickos out there !!

The thing is no one would ever put a picture of their teenager naked on the internet so why do they think it’s cute with a baby. There are some sickos in the world!

Reactions: 3
The food she produces looks like something a cat has sicked up then she fingers it to show how lovely and soft it is 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So today she said she used that massive bib but doesn't use it often cos sister doesn't sit at table often.... I'm sure she use to go on and on and on about family meal times

Reactions: 4
I really can’t bear kids being paraded for the ‘gram like Raffy (and Indie Wicks) and things like spelling and letters

Reactions: 6
I really can’t bear kids being paraded for the ‘gram like Raffy (and Indie Wicks) and things like spelling and letters
it’s very “look how advanced and intelligent my kid is” and does nothing to prevent other parents with similar-aged kids freaking out and comparing unnecessarily. Maybe she had the best of intentions and wanted to show something about Raffy other than his meals. As much as I think her meals look messy and unappetising, I don’t think she has the same show-off egotistical mentality that Joe Wicks has

That poor child adas meals for the week look like bowls of cold and curdled sick 🤢
A fish finger won’t kill her you know!

That Birthday cake looks so sad
Can’t even let them have a chocolate cake
And making a point of saying that the fruit was eaten first, trying to justify it. My daughter loves fruit and would probably eat it first but she is also allowed cake on occasion and loves that too! Does she not do baking with the kids? That’s one of our favourite activities!

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but her daughter’s ‘pancake sheet cake’ or whatever she called it, is the saddest excuse for a birthday cake ive ever seen. Is there really anything wrong with allowing them a proper cake on their birthday?! Let’s face it they’re only going to actually ingest a minimal amount at 1. Do these controlling, obsessive types not realise that their kids are going to go absolutely bleeping mental once they start having free access to sugar etc in life…like on play dates or whatever. Isn’t it better to teach them to enjoy all foods in moderation?! Raffy & Ada have got “gone off the rails” written all over them in later life.

• Heart
Reactions: 6