Squirmy & Grubs #6 Hannah’s vain, Shane’s a pain, their biggest fan is Jamaican Rain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me wonder how long do they plan on playing this charade for though? What if miraculously Shane does live until a ripe old age? Does she plan on staying with him forever? Her mom can’t be his caretaker forever. What if they do have kids?

I hope if they have kids somehow, they have them because they both truly want kids even if their relationship is fake. I hope it’s not just for views and money because it crossed my mind what if they have kids and then they get investigated for fraud? Maybe they lose a big chunk of income and maybe lose their YouTube fame, what would happen to the kids if they had any?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Maybe I’m wrong.
but I think possibly it USED to be areal relationship of sorts, the Channel took off and even when they ended they decided to keep up a charade for the money and fame, which is why they come across as so fake now?Not sure

Well one of them just replied on the mask question. Who thinks it was Hannah?

So who were they protecting when they had masks on in their hotel room?

It's Hannah replying to the comments right now. She big mad 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well it's not a super easy thing to do to wear facemasks 24/7 as a narrative of saving people's lives lol. Covid seems like a perfect situation for people with huge egos and who get off feeling like they're saving the world. Such a bullshit.

Also I agree that if older dudes staring at Hannah (if it's the full story - and it is according to her post which seemed kind of weird and vague) then she should honestly get some therapy cause it's super exaggerated reaction to only go after severely disabled dudes "for safety" as a result (if that theory is a thing). While I agree that people react to things differently and it's not even in their control how they react (so by using the word "exaggerated" I didn't mean to be insensitive), Liz should have realised sth is wrong with Hannah and help her. Such things happen to both young males and females but unfortunately it is only accepted to talk about it when it comes to females while shouting with the "yes all men" narrative at the other side. Also while reading her post I started thinking in what kind of circumstances that happened, as in I imagined she was with Liz either way since she's super dependent on her and I don't think she would go places alone back then. I just don't really understand whether she's trying to suggest sth more happened or whether it could have been done by someone close to her or what the hell it was.

Re. the fake wedding ceremony. I agree that having an actual ceremony in your garden before "actually" getting married, i.e. with a presence of an official is not super weird or fishy, I guess many people would do that and it's common to go to the office afterwards and get the license issued. Still the problem with S&G is that they LIED and were telling their followers that it's an actual wedding and an actual ceremony. If they weren't as scammy as they are they would have had their private ceremony in their garden and exchange the vows privately, then (even if it was a week or however later on) go and get is legalised at the office and afterwards make a post / video / anything else which will stroke their attention deprived egos and inform their followers they got married.

Reactions: 11
I find it super weird that they had been going to her parents house during covid to give Shane a proper shower since S&H didn't have an accessible bathroom yet Liz and George weren't invited to their backyard wedding?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I guess if you think I'm Hannah you're capable of convincing yourself of anything and are too far gone 🤣

That's given me a laugh, thanks guys.

Reactions: 1
I guess if you think I'm Hannah you're capable of convincing yourself of anything and are too far gone 🤣

That's given me a laugh, thanks guys.
At least I was joking when I said you were Hannah, can't talk for the others on that, maybe you are Jamaican Rain, who knows 😅. Anyways, I would genuinely like to know why exactly, and without telling us things that were already proven to be a lie, why do you think what they show is 100% genuine? Why do you support them? Have you turned off the fanboyism/Fangirlism towards them and thought for a second about the things that are said here?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Haven’t been on these threads in a while, but nice to see that y’all are still uncovering their BS!
Also- I check back every few months to see what shade of nastiness that crusty ass towel on Shane’s chair is.

June color: “‘dehydrated pee’ yellow”

Prediction for next check in: “‘unhealthy bowel movement’ brown”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Joke while conveniently ignoring everyone who responded to your bs with valid points. Typical SnG fan.

• Heart
At least I was joking when I said you were Hannah, can't talk for the others on that, maybe you are Jamaican Rain, who knows 😅. Anyways, I would genuinely like to know why exactly, and without telling us things that were already proven to be a lie, why do you think what they show is 100% genuine? Why do you support them? Have you turned off the fanboyism/Fangirlism towards them and thought for a second about the things that are said here?
I never said that I support them. I think anyone that reads a gossip forum about a creator probably isn't their biggest fan. I sub to them yes, and I just read here for a while (I lurk on many threads) and saw so many on here have this theory it's all fake and I eventually just wanted to know how someone could really believe that with all that we've been shown.

I just don't believe that their whole relationship is a scam because it would be such an effort to pull off and so many people would have to be in on it. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Other theories that people have about the couple at least are in the realms of possibility. There are things that they do that are worthy of criticism/note that are up for debate such as:

- Are they showing all the care that Shane actually gets
- Is Shane more sick than they show
- Their flaunting of wealth.

Even the finances stuff is at least something they could be being scammy about. And yes they definitely use their situation to make more money and that definitely could be seen as problematic.. but that doesn't mean it's entirely fake.

Their whole marriage being a scam for YouTube fame and money just doesn't make sense. Shane would have to be in on it, Hannah's parents, even Shane's parents. All their families and everyone they ever hang with. All those people wouldn't be comfortable keeping that a secret (unless they're all terrible people?) or someone would leak the truth.

And whatever people say that it's not that much effort to fake.. I just completely disagree. I will assume that anyone fully convinced that they're fake is probably a teenager incapable of rational thought. Harsh but come on guys you have to be realistic.

I see it is kind of a 'boy who cried wolf' situation. If you accuse people of something that's very obviously not true no one will take you seriously even when you have a legitimate critique.

S&G can just file every critique of theirs as hate and not true and their fans will go along with that because one of the bigger critiques is something that's clearly false.

Last edited:
I never said that I support them. I think anyone that reads a gossip forum about a creator probably isn't their biggest fan. I sub to them yes, and I just read here for a while (I lurk on many threads) and saw so many on here have this theory it's all fake and I eventually just wanted to know how someone could really believe that with all that we've been shown.

I just don't believe that their whole relationship is a scam because it would be such an effort to pull off and so many people would have to be in on it. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Other theories that people have about the couple at least are in the realms of possibility. There are things that they do that are worthy of criticism/note that are up for debate such as:

Even the finances stuff is at least something they could be being scammy about. And yes they definitely use their situation to make more money and that definitely could be seen as problematic.. but that doesn't mean it's entirely fake.

Their whole marriage being a scam for YouTube fame and money just doesn't make sense. Shane would have to be in on it, Hannah's parents, even Shane's parents. All their families and everyone they ever hang with. All those people wouldn't be comfortable keeping that a secret (unless they're all terrible people?) or someone would leak the truth.

And whatever people say that it's not that much effort to fake.. I just completely disagree. I will assume that anyone fully convinced that they're fake is probably a teenager incapable of rational thought. Harsh but come on guys you have to be realistic.

I see it is kind of a 'boy who cried wolf' situation. If you accuse people of something that's very obviously not true no one will take you seriously even when you have a legitimate critique.

S&G can just file every critique of theirs as hate and not true and their fans will go along with that because one of the bigger critiques is something that's clearly false.
Your insistence on trying to convince some people here that it's not a scam is boring and a waste of time. We've been over it so much on other threads. Some people think their relationship is completely fake and there's nothing you can do to convince them otherwise. Others think that Hannah is a weirdo with issues and that S&G portray their relationship in an overly idealized way. Either way, you're wasting your time. We're all just here to speculate and contribute to the speculations we think are most accurate or interest us. Trying to get everyone here to believe the same thing is a tedious, futile effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my question. Now, Let me try my best to answer some of your reasoning to believe is real.

1) There are not so many people involved. You said you are a subscriber, so you must have noticed that they don't have any external relationships with anyone other than Hannah's parents and Hannah's best friend. Moreover, Liz seems to be the one who's Shane's primary caregiver, not Hannah, otherwise, why would Liz travel with them everywhere they go? and I mean EVERYWHERE. Because she wants to be a supportive mother-in-law? Think about it, does that actually make sense? Put your life on pause to take care of your daughter's husband?

2) They are not in the realm of possibility, they are facts. Shane looks horrible, look at videos from one, two, three years ago and you will notice the difference. Their wealth comes from Youtube, advertisements, endorsements, Patreon, their "non for profit" They are a money-making machine. That has nothing to do with being fake, it's being dishonest. We mentioned before how they are supposed to be an advocate channel, bringing awareness, but when someone reaches out to them for help they turn their head the other way unless that person pays them for an answer. That's dishonest and puts a question mark on everything else they do.

3) Their whole marriage being fake was proven when they only got legally married when they received criticism. Of course, Shane is on it, listen, Shane's body is disabled but his mind works 100% and we have reason to believe he orchestrated at least most of it. Liz is a businesswoman as proven here before, of course, she would be in it, and Shane's parents as well. If they believe they are not harming anyone by doing so, and they will all be making so much money they can buy a literal mansion, then they can all keep quiet. Hannah is a different story, what If Hannah is a closeted lesbian who is in a relationship with her bestie? There's evidence to suggest that. What is she is actually Asexual, and this works perfectly for her?

4) I don't believe there are any teenagers here creating conspiracy theories. I think we just have to look at their channel with an open mind, a critical lens and think rationally if it's all real.

Does Shane deserve to be loved? OF COURSE!
Are there women who find men with the same disability as Shanel attractive? Absolutely
There are women who are devotees, and Hannah might one. There are also women with fetishes, Hannah might be one.
However, think for a second. His arrogant personality, his dry sense of humor, and his delusions of grandeour make him very unattractive.
What are the odds that Shane scores three girlfriends, very similar to one another; tall, white, athletic, attractive women. You might argue and say "well, that's his type" and, yes we might agree. However, what are the chances that these women find attractive a man in an 8-year-old body that has to be dependent on someone else for absolutely everything (unless they are devotees), and on top of that is AN arrogant, narcissistic, and has a sense of humor of a rock?

We all might be wrong about everything but I am pretty sure we aren't far from the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks for taking the time to reply to my question. Now, Let me try my best to answer some of your reasoning to believe is real.

1) There are not so many people involved. You said you are a subscriber, so you must have noticed that they don't have any external relationships with anyone other than Hannah's parents and Hannah's best friend. Moreover, Liz seems to be the one who's Shane's primary caregiver, not Hannah, otherwise, why would Liz travel with them everywhere they go? and I mean EVERYWHERE. Because she wants to be a supportive mother-in-law? Think about it, does that actually make sense? Put your life on pause to take care of your daughter's husband?

2) They are not in the realm of possibility, they are facts. Shane looks horrible, look at videos from one, two, three years ago and you will notice the difference. Their wealth comes from Youtube, advertisements, endorsements, Patreon, their "non for profit" They are a money-making machine. That has nothing to do with being fake, it's being dishonest. We mentioned before how they are supposed to be an advocate channel, bringing awareness, but when someone reaches out to them for help they turn their head the other way unless that person pays them for an answer. That's dishonest and puts a question mark on everything else they do.

3) Their whole marriage being fake was proven when they only got legally married when they received criticism. Of course, Shane is on it, listen, Shane's body is disabled but his mind works 100% and we have reason to believe he orchestrated at least most of it. Liz is a businesswoman as proven here before, of course, she would be in it, and Shane's parents as well. If they believe they are not harming anyone by doing so, and they will all be making so much money they can buy a literal mansion, then they can all keep quiet. Hannah is a different story, what If Hannah is a closeted lesbian who is in a relationship with her bestie? There's evidence to suggest that. What is she is actually Asexual, and this works perfectly for her?

4) I don't believe there are any teenagers here creating conspiracy theories. I think we just have to look at their channel with an open mind, a critical lens and think rationally if it's all real.

Does Shane deserve to be loved? OF COURSE!
Are there women who find men with the same disability as Shanel attractive? Absolutely
There are women who are devotees, and Hannah might one. There are also women with fetishes, Hannah might be one.
However, think for a second. His arrogant personality, his dry sense of humor, and his delusions of grandeour make him very unattractive.
What are the odds that Shane scores three girlfriends, very similar to one another; tall, white, athletic, attractive women. You might argue and say "well, that's his type" and, yes we might agree. However, what are the chances that these women find attractive a man in an 8-year-old body that has to be dependent on someone else for absolutely everything (unless they are devotees), and on top of that is AN arrogant, narcissistic, and has a sense of humor of a rock?

We all might be wrong about everything but I am pretty sure we aren't far from the truth.
Alright I'll go over each of your points..

1) They do have other external relationships. Hannah had a pool party a few weeks ago and had a bunch of girl friends over. Her parents commented that a dude stayed over one day. Shane's family visited recently.

Liz does travel with them everywhere because she's retired and because she seems to enjoy travelling. It also is a huge help to Hannah. I think Hannah has an extremely close relationship with her parents, especially her mother, arguably to an unhealthy degree. She's a mommy's girl and introverted. I think she probably relies on her mom too much but that's a dynamic they've probably always had even before Shane. I don't think Liz has put her life on hold. She's in her 60s and her husband is in her 80s. I think she likes being helpful and getting to go places and Hannah likes the help. Shane is used to being cared for by all sorts of people so it doesn't bother him Liz doing some of the care.

2) Everything you've said here is stuff that you could talk about! I literally said that. But people can be fame and money hungry and still be in a genuine loving relationship. Think of any family vlogger who is money hungry.

3) They got married though right? It's not like they had that ceremony and then never got actually legally married. They did get married. I'm sure there are countless people with delays between ceremonies and the legal part. You can think that screams deception and maybe they could have said that the ceremony wasn't the binding one but cmon. They got married! Liz is a businesswoman? So what? So are most people?

And the assumption that Hannah is gay and actually with her best friend comes from where exactly.. because they're very close and she's mentioned often? Because they're close in photos? Have you ever seen best girl friends before?

Hannah is an introvert and I don't think has that many close friends so she's very close with one of them. That doesn't scream lesbian to me.

Sure, it's possible that Hannah is asexual but heteroromantic. That would still mean that she still loves Shane. I'm only pointing out that the relationship is obviously real.. not that everything they show about it is definitely real.

4) Yeah sure, Hannah might have a fetish. All of his exes might have. Or they could have some trauma that makes being with Shane more safe.. I don't know. It still doesn't mean the relationship is fake. I am not trying to debate any other theories other than the one where the whole thing is fake.

Whether you do or not, Hannah obviously finds Shane very funny and easy to talk to. I think that attracted his exes too. His exes may even have changed their minds about him and didn't like the care involved or physically being with him and that's why they broke up.. we don't know. Hannah's the only one that you can really look at because she's committed to forever with him.

I would think it was fishy if he scored 3 women in a really small population. Like all from his college or something. But no, these women were all from online who read his semi popular blog.

There are millions of people in the US so it doesn't seem that wild to me that a couple pretty girls would be ok dating a disabled person (and again, maybe the other girls weren't ok with it after a while but Hannah obviously still is)

Say Hannah is f**cked in the head, autistic (she's not autistic but fine say that), whatever, she still is obviously in love with that guy. That's all I'm saying.

Your insistence on trying to convince some people here that it's not a scam is boring and a waste of time. We've been over it so much on other threads. Some people think their relationship is completely fake and there's nothing you can do to convince them otherwise. Others think that Hannah is a weirdo with issues and that S&G portray their relationship in an overly idealized way. Either way, you're wasting your time. We're all just here to speculate and contribute to the speculations we think are most accurate or interest us. Trying to get everyone here to believe the same thing is a tedious, futile effort.
You know what, you're right. It is tedious and futile.
People can enjoy pretending everything is a big conspiracy because I guess it's more fun to think that. Gossip forums probably aren't the best places for rational debate. I guess I thought that people would be better off questioning other things than the validity of their relationship.

I said my piece and people can believe what they want to believe and I can continue to think that's dumb.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
what about Shane do you find attractive and please dont say sense of humor. if you dont think this is a good place fore rational debate have u seen their comment section? theres no way this is legit. we know it, u know it, they know it.

• Heart
what about Shane do you find attractive and please dont say sense of humor. if you dont think this is a good place fore rational debate have u seen their comment section? theres no way this is legit. we know it, u know it, they know it.
I don't find Shane attractive. When did I say I did 🤣

Well you’re clearly hannah so what do you find attractive of a horrible narcissistic arrogant prick
Ha! We're back at that again.

For real though. I'm a female heterosexual and I'm not attracted to Shane at all. I would never be interested in him like that and I know that that's kind of shallow and selfish but it's true. Even without the disability I think I'd probably find is humour grating after a while, but I found his blog amusing and their videos somewhat interesting.

I also wouldn't be willing to pretend to date him and legally marry him if it meant I could be a millionaire and have a massive house and internet fame. It would mean I wouldn't be able to date or marry anyone else because people would find out. I'd be giving my life up for a big house. No thanks.

Alright I should really stop posting here cus y'all have fingers in your ears but I can't help myself. 🤣

• Sick
Alright I'll go over each of your points..

1) They do have other external relationships. Hannah had a pool party a few weeks ago and had a bunch of girl friends over. Her parents commented that a dude stayed over one day. Shane's family visited recently.

Liz does travel with them everywhere because she's retired and because she seems to enjoy travelling. It also is a huge help to Hannah. I think Hannah has an extremely close relationship with her parents, especially her mother, arguably to an unhealthy degree. She's a mommy's girl and introverted. I think she probably relies on her mom too much but that's a dynamic they've probably always had even before Shane. I don't think Liz has put her life on hold. She's in her 60s and her husband is in her 80s. I think she likes being helpful and getting to go places and Hannah likes the help. Shane is used to being cared for by all sorts of people so it doesn't bother him Liz doing some of the care.

2) Everything you've said here is stuff that you could talk about! I literally said that. But people can be fame and money hungry and still be in a genuine loving relationship. Think of any family vlogger who is money hungry.

3) They got married though right? It's not like they had that ceremony and then never got actually legally married. They did get married. I'm sure there are countless people with delays between ceremonies and the legal part. You can think that screams deception and maybe they could have said that the ceremony wasn't the binding one but cmon. They got married! Liz is a businesswoman? So what? So are most people?

And the assumption that Hannah is gay and actually with her best friend comes from where exactly.. because they're very close and she's mentioned often? Because they're close in photos? Have you ever seen best girl friends before?

Hannah is an introvert and I don't think has that many close friends so she's very close with one of them. That doesn't scream lesbian to me.

Sure, it's possible that Hannah is asexual but heteroromantic. That would still mean that she still loves Shane. I'm only pointing out that the relationship is obviously real.. not that everything they show about it is definitely real.

4) Yeah sure, Hannah might have a fetish. All of his exes might have. Or they could have some trauma that makes being with Shane more safe.. I don't know. It still doesn't mean the relationship is fake. I am not trying to debate any other theories other than the one where the whole thing is fake.

Whether you do or not, Hannah obviously finds Shane very funny and easy to talk to. I think that attracted his exes too. His exes may even have changed their minds about him and didn't like the care involved or physically being with him and that's why they broke up.. we don't know. Hannah's the only one that you can really look at because she's committed to forever with him.

I would think it was fishy if he scored 3 women in a really small population. Like all from his college or something. But no, these women were all from online who read his semi popular blog.

There are millions of people in the US so it doesn't seem that wild to me that a couple pretty girls would be ok dating a disabled person (and again, maybe the other girls weren't ok with it after a while but Hannah obviously still is)

Say Hannah is f**cked in the head, autistic (she's not autistic but fine say that), whatever, she still is obviously in love with that guy. That's all I'm saying.

You know what, you're right. It is tedious and futile.
People can enjoy pretending everything is a big conspiracy because I guess it's more fun to think that. Gossip forums probably aren't the best places for rational debate. I guess I thought that people would be better off questioning other things than the validity of their relationship.

I said my piece and people can believe what they want to believe and I can continue to think that's dumb.
How would you know Hannah's not autistic? You know it's a broad spectrum, right? The term Aspergers isn't used anymore but could be appropriate for her if it were. She shows a lot of the signs.