Squirmy & Grubs #6 Hannah’s vain, Shane’s a pain, their biggest fan is Jamaican Rain

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. I am very curious what or if anything will change regarding family blogging. There’s a lot of noise being made right now about exploiting kids who have no say in being filmed. Fathering Autism is the worst I’ve seen for this. Will they just shut down channels on a case by case basis or make a blanket policy? If they do the latter, it will send a ton of Yourubers into the real world for jobs.
They'll do what they always do. Allow those channels which pull in big profits through ad revenue to get away with murder and use any rules they do feign adhering to as the excuse to take out all the smaller, similar channels which stand a chance of carving away some of the big channels' audience share.

Reactions: 7
A comment from someone about how their videos have changed, JR claiming there will be closed captioning and JR getting triggered at the spelling of Hannah's name
I knew the second you posted the screenshot of that comment that JR would jump on the “Hanna” comment lol

I love those comments ! People will eventually realize !
One can hope. But like 95% of their comments are positive from what I’ve seen, and they seem to have very few dislikes compared to likes.

Reactions: 6
This is a genuine question to those of you that think their whole relationship is fake (or at least that Hannah is only in it for the money)

If Hannah is a gold digger, wouldn't it have been easier for her to woo maybe an older but mobile rich man? She could have had a rich lifestyle that way much easier.. without the effort she does now.

You might not believe she does Shane's care but she a least does everything you see on video which is still a lot. They're also definitely legally married and live together.

When they first met, Shane wasn't rich. He had a popular blog but still lived at home with his parents. I wouldn't have called him famous.. maybe vaguely known on Tumblr. She would have had predicted they'd become rich and popular.

I just think if someone just in it for money/fame would not go to the effort she has to maintain it all (even if it's only the on camera stuff). They clearly do spend a very large amount of time together (especially during lockdown where they barely saw anyone else). It would take a lot of effort to fake all that.

I'm just genuinely curious how someone could explain away all that without sounding like a conspiracy theorist of QAnon levels. Like when people went super conspiracy mode looking at Liz's Facebook page from years ago having a recent photo of Shane on it so assuming the recent photo was actually old.. when obviously she had shared a Facebook page that updates to show the latest photo. It was easier to assume a photo was fake for no discernible reason.

You can think her attraction to him is weird in some way or another.. but she must have one. You can think they don't show the whole truth of their lives.. but it doesn't make any sense to say their relationship isn't real.

(Also before you think I'm connected to anyone to do with the channel..I'm not. I'm just genuinely curious how people can convince themselves of outlandish conspiracy theories because it makes more sense to them than someone being in love with a disabled person)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This is a genuine question to those of you that think their whole relationship is fake (or at least that Hannah is only in it for the money)

If Hannah is a gold digger, wouldn't it have been easier for her to woo maybe an older but mobile rich man? She could have had a rich lifestyle that way much easier.. without the effort she does now.

You might not believe she does Shane's care but she a least does everything you see on video which is still a lot. They're also definitely legally married and live together.

When they first met, Shane wasn't rich. He had a popular blog but still lived at home with his parents. I wouldn't have called him famous.. maybe vaguely known on Tumblr. She would have had predicted they'd become rich and popular.

I just think if someone just in it for money/fame would not go to the effort she has to maintain it all (even if it's only the on camera stuff). They clearly do spend a very large amount of time together (especially during lockdown where they barely saw anyone else). It would take a lot of effort to fake all that.

I'm just genuinely curious how someone could explain away all that without sounding like a conspiracy theorist of QAnon levels. Like when people went super conspiracy mode looking at Liz's Facebook page from years ago having a recent photo of Shane on it so assuming the recent photo was actually old.. when obviously she had shared a Facebook page that updates to show the latest photo. It was easier to assume a photo was fake for no discernible reason.

You can think her attraction to him is weird in some way or another.. but she must have one. You can think they don't show the whole truth of their lives.. but it doesn't make any sense to say their relationship isn't real.

(Also before you think I'm connected to anyone to do with the channel..I'm not. I'm just genuinely curious how people can convince themselves of outlandish conspiracy theories because it makes more sense to them than someone being in love with a disabled person)
Her college major revolved around interabled relationships. This sham is right up her alley. We have no idea what their original terms and agreements were/are but we do know shane marketed the exact same interabled love story with anna reynalda. Same story, same jokes, same strangers assume my gf is my nurse theme. There is obvious marketing and bs going on with this. They started their yt channel immediately after they met up in person and they had immediate success.
Im equally puzzled by people who think it all unfolded how they claim it did and its simply genuine. Can anyone find 1 single example of a pretty chick seeking out a severely disabled person who can do literally nothing for her who is not business owner or rich or famous to some degree who stood nothing to gain?
I dont think its all about the money but its obviously a big factor, the mass amounts of attention is as well. Shes making her professors proud. The insane amount of wealth and fame her and her family have gained from this is hardly a coincidence. She will never have to work again. From a minimum wage job at kohls...to never having to work again....
Ps. They only got legally married after their fake ceremony got exposed. Do you know many genuine couples that fake a wedding ceremony?
And then theres all the other constant lies. Constant pan handling, and milking their channel for every penny. Compare them to any other interabled couple and its night and day. They are in their own league of scamming scum

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Her college major revolved around interabled relationships. This sham is right up her alley. We have no idea what their original terms and agreements were/are but we do know shane marketed the exact same interabled love story with anna reynalda. Same story, same jokes, same strangers assume my gf is my nurse theme. There is obvious marketing and bs going on with this. They started their yt channel immediately after they met up in person and they had immediate success.
Im equally puzzled by people who think it all unfolded how they claim it did and its simply genuine. Can anyone find 1 single example of a pretty chick seeking out a severely disabled person who can do literally nothing for her who is not business owner or rich or famous to some degree who stood nothing to gain?
I dont think its all about the money but its obviously a big factor, the mass amounts of attention is as well. Shes making her professors proud. The insane amount of wealth and fame her and her family have gained from this is hardly a coincidence. She will never have to work again. From a minimum wage job at kohls...to never having to work again....
Ps. They only got legally married after their fake ceremony got exposed. Do you know many genuine couples that fake a wedding ceremony?
And then theres all the other constant lies. Constant pan handling, and milking their channel for every penny. Compare them to any other interabled couple and its night and day. They are in their own league of scamming scum
Ok I googled her major because I didn't know what she did and maybe it would be incriminating if she studied disability before ever meeting Shane.. but this is what I found.

It's not weird she would do a project on something she can easily write about because of her boyfriend. You're framing it as she did it beforehand which isn't true.

I cannot name another "pretty chick seeking out a severely disabled person who can do literally nothing for her who is not business owner or rich or famous to some degree who stood nothing to gain" because those people aren't famous.. obviously. People exist even if you don't know about them.

Also saying she will never have to work again but their videos are obviously work.

Attachments

Reactions: 1

im on board with her not finding him threatening the same way an older rich mobile man is

Reactions: 10
Ok I googled her major because I didn't know what she did and maybe it would be incriminating if she studied disability before ever meeting Shane.. but this is what I found.

It's not weird she would do a project on something she can easily write about because of her boyfriend. You're framing it as she did it beforehand which isn't true.

I cannot name another "pretty chick seeking out a severely disabled person who can do literally nothing for her who is not business owner or rich or famous to some degree who stood nothing to gain" because those people aren't famous.. obviously. People exist even if you don't know about them.

Also saying she will never have to work again but their videos are obviously work.
Uploading a video once or twice a week advertising products and posung nearly naked is hardly "work" and its odd to try to claim it is. Less than an hour of filming every week...totally hard work. Lets reword it. She will never have to work "a real job" ever again.
What in the world actually makes you think they are genuine considering everything this thread has exposed about them? The massive amount of wealth of social media fame she has gained from this is just mere coincidence and they just happen to be shameless liars?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Uploading a video once or twice a week advertising products and posung nearly naked is hardly "work" and its odd to try to claim it is. Less than an hour of filming every week...totally hard work.
What in the world actually makes you think they are genuine considering everything this thread has brought to peoples attention?
You could make that argument about every YouTuber though right? I definitely do not like the amount of money that popular YouTubers can make but that's a whole different argument not specific to them.

If the argument is that the relationship isn't real though.. then it must me tonnes more work right? According to you she has to travel and spend a tonne of time with this person she doesn't even actually like. That's work right? Thats not her not having to work ever again.

What's the point of her getting rich off of someone if she can't use that money to do other things without them? They clearly spend a lot of time together. If she does have another secret life I don't see where she gets the time to live it.

You could make that argument about every YouTuber though right? I definitely do not like the amount of money that popular YouTubers can make but that's a whole different argument not specific to them.

If the argument is that the relationship isn't real though.. then it must me tonnes more work right? According to you she has to travel and spend a tonne of time with this person she doesn't even actually like. That's work right? Thats not her not having to work ever again.

What's the point of her getting rich off of someone if she can't use that money to do other things without them? They clearly spend a lot of time together. If she does have another secret life I don't see where she gets the time to live it.
Chilling in her mansion is not work bud. We have no idea if shes always around him or not. She could have been living at her parents house next door before they bought a castle for all we know. We only see the bs they upload to youtube.
What it is about their channel or the bs they present on it that makes you think they are genuine considering everything that has been brought up on these threads?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Chilling in her mansion is not work bud. We have no idea if shes always around him or not. She could have been living at her parents house next door before they bought a castle for all we know. We only see the bs they upload to youtube.
What it is about their channel or the bs they present on it that makes you think they are genuine considering everything that has been brought up on these threads?
Ok you stick with those mental gymnastics bud.

I think they are genuine because you have to do a whole bunch of mental gymnastics and ignore what the sheer volume of what would go into faking it to think otherwise.

It's so much simpler to just think "maybe this girl likes this guy and doesn't mind the care involved". Just because maybe most people wouldn't wouldn't be attracted to him doesn't mean it's 100% not humanly possible.

The kind of stuff brought up on this thread is stuff like Liz posting a pic of him years ago that's actually from a few weeks ago.. which people obsessed with for loads of posts until you realized she'd shared the Laughing at My Nightmare page so it was just showing the most recent photo posted on it (Why would they even fake that anyway).

People will grasp on to anything for evidence even if it makes no sense logically.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol of all the evidence and points raised on these threads, you bring up that one error that was confirmed to be an error shortly after it was posted. Enough said. Dont forget to support them on patreon.
Id ask to elaborate on your vague claims like mental gymnastics and the "sheer volume" of what would go into faking it (on youtube in short video clips...oh yeah its so hard) but I know im not gonna get any honesty out of you after youve already stooped to being this disingenuous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Lol of all the evidence and points raised on these threads, you bring up that one error that was confirmed to be an error shortly after it was posted. Enough said. Dont forget to support them on patreon.
Id ask to elaborate on your vague claims like mental gymnastics and the "sheer volume" of what would go into faking it (on youtube in short video clips...oh yeah its so hard) but I know im not gonna get any honesty out of you after youve already stooped to being this disingenuous.
You do realize these "short clips" on YouTube are from full days of them doing stuff together. If it's fake.. she still had to fly to Orlando with him. She still had to drive to Florida. She still had to go and do everything with him where they took the short clips. Those don't take a tiny amount of time. It's not like she's showing up for an hour a week.. that makes no sense. You see her on the plane.. you see her in Florida.. you see her everywhere else with him on trips. That's a time commitment.

I guess you enjoy the conspiracy of it because it's more fun to think that way.

• Haha
You do realize these "short clips" on YouTube are from full days of them doing stuff together. If it's fake.. she still had to fly to Orlando with him. She still had to drive to Florida. She still had to go and do everything with him where they took the short clips. Those don't take a tiny amount of time. It's not like she's showing up for an hour a week.. that makes no sense. You see her on the plane.. you see her in Florida.. you see her everywhere else with him on trips. That's a time commitment.

I guess you enjoy the conspiracy of it because it's more fun to think that way.
I'm with you on this. I think their relationship is probably "real", but also that Hannah is just a devotee who not only has some kind of incredibly weird fetish for disability and power, but is also extremely vain and loves the attention she gets through the channel. She absolutely loves how their audience sees her as some kind of saint for being with him and as the ultimate disability "advocate", not to mention all the comments calling her gorgeous/beautiful etc (which she will obviously seem when standing next to Shane despite the fact she's pretty average looking). She's probably a narcissist - it explains this need for attention and power, why she loves this newfound attention she most likely never got before, and why she always feels compelled to attack people who have any minor grievance.

They're definitely both greedy, dishonest and extremely vain people who are lying about the specifics of their relationship, for example always being vague about their "intimacy" and then saying they had a "pregnancy scare" implying they have penetrative sex - as if. Not to mention they are apparently trying to have a baby so how could it have been a "scare".

They're both bad people and worthy of criticism but I don't think it's ridiculous to believe that Hannah is actually attracted to him and just has a fetish. That's what I've always put this down to anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm with you on this. I think their relationship is probably "real", but also that Hannah is just a devotee who not only has some kind of incredibly weird fetish for disability and power, but is also extremely vain and loves the attention she gets through the channel. She absolutely loves how their audience sees her as some kind of saint for being with him and as the ultimate disability "advocate", not to mention all the comments calling her gorgeous/beautiful etc (which she will obviously seem when standing next to Shane despite the fact she's pretty average looking). She's probably a narcissist - it explains this need for attention and power, why she loves this newfound attention she most likely never got before, and why she always feels compelled to attack people who have any minor grievance.

They're definitely both greedy, dishonest and extremely vain people who are lying about the specifics of their relationship, for example always being vague about their "intimacy" and then saying they had a "pregnancy scare" implying they have penetrative sex - as if. Not to mention they are apparently trying to have a baby so how could it have been a "scare".

They're both bad people and worthy of criticism but I don't think it's ridiculous to believe that Hannah is actually attracted to him and just has a fetish. That's what I've always put this down to anyway.
You see I think what you're saying is fine to debate on here because it's at least actually possible.

I am definitely not saying that they're beyond criticism or its completely impossible that anything they say and do could be greedy or lies or anything like that. That's possible and up for debate.

What doesn't make any sense to me is the argument that it's all a charade which would just take so much collusion and effort for that to possibly true. Some people on here think Shane is in on the faking.. some don't. Hannah's parents would have to be in on the fake too right. This is getting to flat earther levels of ridiculous.

There is plenty you could still critique about them but the legitimacy of whether they're really a couple or not isn't one of them for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3