Squirmy & Grubs #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This discussion reminds me of the Instagram stories Hannah posted last week, doing that age determination app. Hannah finally got 25 and Shane 14.

I wonder how many of their stories of people reacting to Shane in public are actually real. Where I live, people might look/stare at someone disabled for a while, but that's it. Adults don't say anything and children have filters.

Reactions: 6
I used to live by the pool during hot summers when my family lived in Phoenix. Sometimes it was just family and other times we had tons of friends, family, neighbors, children etc. there was never a moment that I wasn’t acutely aware of what the view would be if I bent over to pick something up. I learned how to pick things up modestly. Same with wearing a skirt. Does Hannah really not know what she’s doing in these ping pong action scenes? Barf.

7519EAB6-A865-4F1D-8E29-7612C5273257.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I used to live by the pool during hot summers when my family lived in Phoenix. Sometimes it was just family and other times we had tons of friends, family, neighbors, children etc. there was never a moment that I wasn’t acutely aware of what the view would be if I bent over to pick something up. I learned how to pick things up modestly. Same with wearing a skirt. Does Hannah really not know what she’s doing in these ping pong action scenes? Barf.

View attachment 399646
The more nudity I see from Hannah, the more convinced I am that she and Jose Jalapeno aren't having sex. If she were sexually satisfied, there would be no need to expose her body online for some sort of sexual outlet.

Shane with his nonexistent penis cannot mimick the sort of attention that a testosterone-filled man would give her.

I hate to sound like one of those guys who tells women that they just need some dyck, but Hannah just needs some dyck. But that requires working through the crazy mental issues she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those exchanges on social media must have really really gotten to her. Shes like "ok, time for a bikini marathon, duck these people"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But if anyone
Those exchanges on social media must have really really gotten to her. Shes like "ok, time for a bikini marathon, duck these people"
but if anyone comments about her being naked saying Pervy comments she will kick off .

Shes gotta be on the spectrum look at how goofy she looks in that pic while showing her whole vag

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes gotta be on the spectrum look at how goofy she looks in that pic while showing her whole vag
She is really goofy and doesn’t seem to mind being Shane’s trick pony. How many times has she done this stupid tit at his command whether it’s swimming in place on dry land, racing across the pool or playing vag peep show ping pong while he sits on his throne barking out commands. I’d tell him to duck himself and get up out of that chair and swim across the pool himself. She has ZERO self respect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel like a jerk saying this bc I’m of the mind set that folks should feel happy in their body and wear what they want. But Hannah using her body as click bait and half naked Shane as a morbid curiosity is more than kinda gross. It is gross especially since she uses it to gas-light any fans who dare to comment. Also, I agree she has packed it on a bit. She is kinda cute but certainly not someone you’d look 2x. More so bc she’s super awkward than her weight.

Reactions: 11
I agree with you all. Hannah is ok looking and has a standard body. Her style of dress has always confounded me. She has no fashion sense whatsoever. Mainly she benefits because anything would look good standing next to Shane.

Reactions: 10
if that photo were on a t-shirt what would the caption be?

View attachment 399646

Reactions: 1
Aside from the deformities, Shane's body resembles an emaciated elementary school age child's body. His proportions probably just look like a toddler's when Amazonian Hannah lugs him around. His face did used to look younger, like a goofy ass pubescent kid, but not a toddler's. Compare him through the years from Shannon O'Connor to Anna Reinalda, to the start of him and Hannah (he looks like he's 10 in that "first kiss" photo) to more recent. He is definitely aging fast though - looks raggedy af in the last photo and in the most recent videos.

Attachments

• Wow
Makes ya wonder if Hannah sneaks out at night.
I don’t think she needs to sneak out. Although I don’t think that are a real couple, lots of couples live alternative lifestyles with much less reason to do so. I don’t know why they would be exempt given his extreme condition. If he loves other men viewing his “wife’s” body all over social media, even playing a part in filming the angles and telling her what to do to look sexy for others, it’s not far fetched to think he would enjoy watching other men pound her in real life. He wants her to have what he can’t give her. That’s real love right there lol

Reactions: 3
She is really goofy and doesn’t seem to mind being Shane’s trick pony. How many times has she done this stupid tit at his command whether it’s swimming in place on dry land, racing across the pool or playing vag peep show ping pong while he sits on his throne barking out commands. I’d tell him to duck himself and get up out of that chair and swim across the pool himself. She has ZERO self respect.
Agreed, it's actually disturbing how immediately Hannah performs whatever Shane tells her to do. He yelled "Hannah, lie down" when she was in the bathroom in the latest bathroom video, and she IMMEDIATELY laid down on the bathroom ledge without a second thought, like she was trained to do so. Shane even seemed a bit surprised like "did you really lay down?" and he laughed. She's like a dog that he orders around.

And the photo of her exposing herself while using the ball and paddle definitely gives autism spectrum vibes. I wonder if she really doesn't fully understand the concept of being appropriate while others are watching.

It's sad because apparently women with autism are prone to being overly devoted to their partner, often to their own detriment. I can see that here.

Reactions: 12
Where in Florida are they vacationing?

That house! An elevator, waterfront, private pool, those high ceilings, etc..the place must be expensive af to rent.

Reactions: 7
Cattycat79's comment got me thinking more about how much Shane has progressed. I mean, I've known that he has but I just watched part of one of their first videos from only 2.5 years ago and WOW, he truly is MUCH worse off now. His breathing is visibly way more labored, his speech is way worse, he looks far more emaciated with his ribcage poking out and generally looks awful. He basically gulps for air when he breathes at this point. He's literally aged 10 or 20 years in a mere 2.5. I feel like it would be extremely foolish for Hannah to have kids with him given the state of his condition now.

Beginning of this old video:

Recent video, only 2.5 years later, starting at 4:55 minutes in:

Where in Florida are they vacationing?

That house! An elevator, waterfront, private pool, those high ceilings, etc..the place must be expensive af to rent.
Naples, Florida. And yeah, they're pretty well off at this point, likely making over 450k a year so I guess they can afford a luxury rental

Last edited:
  • Wow
Agreed, it's actually disturbing how immediately Hannah performs whatever Shane tells her to do. He yelled "Hannah, lie down" when she was in the bathroom in the latest bathroom video, and she IMMEDIATELY laid down on the bathroom ledge without a second thought, like she was trained to do so. Shane even seemed a bit surprised like "did you really lay down?" and he laughed. She's like a dog that he orders around.

And the photo of her exposing herself while using the ball and paddle definitely gives autism spectrum vibes. I wonder if she really doesn't fully understand the concept of being appropriate while others are watching.

It's sad because apparently women with autism are prone to being overly devoted to their partner, often to their own detriment. I can see that here.
You're right! Just went back and watched it. He really did say it in such a demanding tone and she obeyed instantly. Okay plot twist. It’s not Hannah that’s in the relationship for power and control. It’s Shane. He calls all shots and they’re in some master/submission twisted relationship.It’s totally consensual. Only fans is coming soon and he’s grooming her for it now. She’s so caught up in devotion to him that she will end up doing it.

Just kidding (kind of). 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.