Squirmy & Grubs #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that Shane didn't film himself doing something nice for Hannah the second he recieved that arm only demonstrates how selfish he is. Since they read this thread, I hope they do a "things I do for Hannah with my arm" video.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if Shane's Jaico arm can manually pre-set and repeat the motions of repetitive tasks like eating food, or if he has to painstakingly bring the fork to the food and back to his mouth each time with the control of his joystick. It looks like the hand's fingers can open and close with varying grips, but I wonder if it can twist at the wrist left and right to aid in opening things. I hope that they use the arm to create new video ideas, because their one shot seated videos are getting really old.

Reactions: 3
Call me crazy but I'd love to watch a video of Shane testing out the robot arm for things like axe throwing, firing a gun at a range, fishing or sword fighting

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Call me crazy but I'd love to watch a video of Shane testing out the robot arm for things like axe throwing, firing a gun at a range, fishing or sword fighting
I think that that would be a fantastic video idea! If they did some type of Rocky training montage style filming and music in addition to those scenes, I'd be pumped.

• Haha
Based on things we've said here and then videos that they release the next day, I think there is a very good chance they read this thread. Plus they seem to enjoy negative reactions to their relationship

He's posted a photo of him pouring the first beer of his life and how it is a great moment. Like others have said why not do something for Hannah?

I watched the latest video for once all the way through lol and it's sooo scripted and fake. It's definitely gotten worse. They definitely have "lines" and half the ones Shane is supposed to say are supposed to be "funny" because Hannah waits until hes done and laughs hysterically. I don't know how it's possible to not see it actually they arent very subtle.

Last edited:
I can't stand their scripted lines and crappy punchlines that you can see coming a mile away. Nobody, not even professional comedians land hysterical laughter every time. Hannah always does this strange closing of her eyes and silent laughter with her mouth wide open and it comes off as really fake to me. What annoyed me the most about this video was the scene where Hannah was supposedly recreating wind by molesting the plants and you could tell by the gesturing and posture that she knew she was being watched, but then turns around acting surprised that he's filming her and says, "what the heck?". That juvenile phrase replacing a multitude of useful and fantastic swear words combined with her crappy acting makes it very difficult to finish their videos. A comedy duo needs two funny people and they're batting at none.

How far away do you think we are from a video of Hannah taking a shower while Shane uses gabby to towel her off afterwards?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Based on things we've said here and then videos that they release the next day, I think there is a very good chance they read this thread. Plus they seem to enjoy negative reactions to their relationship
Bet you anything they have a "game" where they try to refute or amp up whatever criticisms they read on tattlelife in their next video to "take the power back from the trolls" or whatever. I definitely have noticed that they address or mention things that we talked about just before their next video.

Shane probably regularly reads the threads; let's face it, he doesn't have much to do besides play video games and read emails. I could see Hannah trying to avoid it more because she seems more sensitive/agitated about criticism.

What annoyed me the most about this video was the scene where Hannah was supposedly recreating wind by molesting the plants and you could tell by the gesturing and posture that she knew she was being watched, but then turns around acting surprised that he's filming her and says, "what the heck?". That juvenile phrase replacing a multitude of useful and fantastic swear words combined with her crappy acting makes it very difficult to finish their videos. A comedy duo needs two funny people and they're batting at none.
Wow. What video was this?

Reactions: 1
I commented once “Hannah wear yellow in your next video if your being held against your will” and she actually wore a yellow shirt the next video she made. Not sure if shes actually being human trafficked, or shes just leaning into the troll

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I can't stand their scripted lines and crappy punchlines that you can see coming a mile away. Nobody, not even professional comedians land hysterical laughter every time. Hannah always does this strange closing of her eyes and silent laughter with her mouth wide open and it comes off as really fake to me. What annoyed me the most about this video was the scene where Hannah was supposedly recreating wind by molesting the plants and you could tell by the gesturing and posture that she knew she was being watched, but then turns around acting surprised that he's filming her and says, "what the heck?". That juvenile phrase replacing a multitude of useful and fantastic swear words combined with her crappy acting makes it very difficult to finish their videos. A comedy duo needs two funny people and they're batting at none.
Lol oh yeah such a candid, funny moment....I was cringing at how fake that was. I mean it's all fake but it's gotten even worse in terms of there being "lines" in my opinion, and Hannah with the plants was a good example

Was that a ring light in front of Shane in that stupid plant scene? If so, it kinda kills the whole spontaneous surprise thing. 😏

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.