Squirmy & Grubs #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video is up and I can barely understand a thing Shane is saying. He's drowning in phlegm. What I gather is Hannah left him for 30 minutes and that's the longest he's ever been on his own. What if he choked or drowned in phlegm while she was out? She needs to get one of those remote cameras that people use to keep an eye on their pets while they are gone so she can monitor him. Also does Shane have a 911 panic button built into his chair? If not he needs one.
I haven’t watched the new video yet but...in much older videos, didn’t they say she used to leave him alone while she was in class? And that he had to hold his piss and or sh!t for hours waiting for her to come back home

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Yep, nothing like some immature joking to ignore the underlying reality that Shane is an irritable, demanding asshole and Hannah is a control freak.

Did they say that they would cook their own meals??? Has Hannah ever cooked a single meal in her life besides eggs in the morning sometimes? lol. I feel like the vast majority of their meals are takeout. I guess they lied and said that to soften the fact that they were vacationing during Covid.
Something Needed To Change - Complete Transparency - YouTube
In their "Something Needs To Change" video at 10:22 they say, "We're not going to be like, eating out at restaurants, we're not, you know, we're going to order groceries. So we're having everything delivered here." Hannah is a terrible chef, but seems to be able kind of follow the expensive Hello Fresh crap. They're probably forgoing safety and eggs every meal in order to eat take out. Shane probably got tired of eating glorified cat food in a blender.

Reactions: 5
Not being funny, but Shane has weak muscles, so can he really hold it in when he has to go #2? Like when she use to leave to go to class? Or opposite if he was constipated would he be able to push it out?
Gross to think about. But yet another way he is disabled and not just a "regular guy"

Reactions: 5
It’s actually really sad. My guess is that Shane has little to no appetite. With no energy expenditure, I can’t see him getting hungry. If he does, then one or two bites probably fills him up. Not enough to sustain him. The shakes are probably hard for him to get down for the same reason. He really should go back on the feeding tube but Shane does what Shane wants to do and I think he uses it as a power play so he can control at least one thing about his physicality.

Reactions: 9
I know we write a bunch of crap on here, but I'm serious: He looks like he could die any moment. How can he be so obviously underweight and she have packed on a ton of weight? She can't shove food down his throat, but she's still responsible for him. If she can't force him to eat, she can still alert other people to help get him the help he needs. Adult services should get involved if she's not going to do anything, probably...I don't know. Man. And, yeah, this latest video is pure garbage, as usual.

I know we write a bunch of crap on here, but I'm serious: He looks like he could die any moment. How can he be so obviously underweight and she have packed on a ton of weight? She can't shove food down his throat, but she's still responsible for him. If she can't force him to eat, she can still alert other people to help get him the help he needs. Adult services should get involved if she's not going to do anything, probably...I don't know. Man. And, yeah, this latest video is pure garbage, as usual.
I was just thinking this a few days ago. It makes me wonder if the wedding and the trip are happening because they're afraid of waiting in case something happens to him.

Reactions: 7
Latest clickbait video "Is Hannah a prisoner?" only did 83k views, similar to their last few. You best believe Hannah's t&a will be spilling over in the thumbnail within the next few videos. #Desperado4Clicks2021
I had to get away from this pair for a few weeks. Now just the sound of Shane's gurgly voice is more than I can stand for more than a minute or two. This was a comment from 30 pages ago (wow, y'all have found a lot to discuss the past few weeks!), but I just had to stop and say that one of their videos was in my "recommended" list on YT tonight, and I made the mistake of clicking on it. It's the one where Shane had Hannah model her bikini collection while Shane "rated" them. Gag. I got through about 4 minutes of it. You sure called that one! Carry on. :)

They act like the are giving groundbreaking advice. That there relationship is so evolved and boy could we all really use a page out of their relationship book. One... who fights over clicking a cake order? I mean really?! That’s what u fight about. That’s a fight we should be impressed with that u can bounce back so fast? Not only that he CANT say sorry. He just makes jokes and she’s suppose to accept that. That’s a very slippery passive aggressive approach. That means I can do whatever I want or say what I want and as long as I’m joking we are good... not only that but my god we all missing out that we can’t joke about crapping with our significant other. Nooo because I’ve never walked into my bathroom after my husband blew it up and cracked a joke. I mean are able ppl really incapable of doing that. It’s not even that they are trying to say their relationship is equal to able body we are suppose to believe it’s better. That we are the ones who are missing out on such a pure love. What are they on. I mean are they really buying their own bullshit?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not being able to apologize is a narcissistic trait and it's been pretty established that he's a narcissist. Also, they even seem irritated with eachother when recapping their "fight", especially Shane, although they're pretending it's all water under the bridge. He's obviously still bitchy and ornery, she's overly controlling, and it still irks eachother as it is regular behaviour. They've addressed and resolved nothing with his dumb jokes and her obligatory servitude. Zero emotional intimacy. Of course he is the first to "end" it, though - he needs her to function at all basic levels, even to keep his head straight. Imagine if she left for hours and his head wobbled and fell back. He'll be staring at the ceiling for a while.
Wow, and a perk to their relationship is "making up" over joking about his shits? True, not every single tiff needs an apology and big discussion, and in those cases I am so glad I can put my arms around my husband for that physical contact to show I've thawed out. I'd never trade that for goofing off at the toilet while he takes an explosive tit, then getting the dubious honour of cleaning it all up. 0% chance that would lead to any make-up sex for anyone (pretending for a moment that sex is even possible between them which I firmly believe it is not). Smdh. NOT normal. Maybe Hannah's love language is wiping crappy asses but this is most likely another bullshit story they embellished a bit. They're annoying eachother but Hannah is still doing the work she was hired for.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it's immature and obnoxious to defuse fights with humor. Sometimes... once it's been resolved like adults, it's funny to joke about later on. But if someone was going to do that 24/7 I'd feel like I was dating a clown who couldn't take anything seriously. His joke about the tartar sauce wasn't funny. That's the kind of thing I would've laughed at when I was 10. It just dumb low effort humor.

Reactions: 12
I went back to the video to capture a screenshot of an unfortunate CC that I noticed earlier and caught something else Hannah said...She said she was looking through Zillow. Why? Is this just a strange habit of hers or is there something they're not sharing?

Anyway. Here's the screenshot

Attachments

• Sick
I got terminated for no reason, too. I barely ever commented. I think I responded to someone's super misogynist comment about how a man makes a better woman than an actual born female, I gave them a biology lesson -the next day I was banned for "hate speech" WTF? but this isn't the right place for a discussion like that. ;)
Just saying and agreeing, YT has gotten out of control with the censorship.
They allow really dangerous conspiracies to go around and just now are doing something about not allowing people to make content surrounding the election and claiming there was fraud, but other conspiracy theories are allowed - like Sandy Hook and other school shootings all being fake in an attempt to take away people's guns. Lmao I hate YouTube. It's a breeding ground for pedophiles anyway.
Sorry if this is OT and against the rules I will delete.

Yeah deleting videos highlighting the errors, and showing the ‘grieving’ parent prepare for the news interview loooool

Reactions: 2
I went back to the video to capture a screenshot of an unfortunate CC that I noticed earlier and caught something else Hannah said...She said she was looking through Zillow. Why? Is this just a strange habit of hers or is there something they're not sharing?

Anyway. Here's the screenshot
I think they've mentioned in the past that Hannah often peruses Zillow for nice, accessible homes since their own home doesn't have an accessible bathroom

Reactions: 4
I actually agree...she does have a good body. She's maybe not perfectly toned but she's not flabby either. She has gained some quarantine junk, but she's not fat. She's "girl next door" pretty, but definitely not extraordinary or striking. She's too basic for me to notice if I passed her on the street but I'm sure she gets attention. However, the creepy grin, crazed googly eyes, stringy hair, unflattering/too small bikinis, and unwashed ass knocks several points off.
I think Hannah's facial features and body are super-attractive, especially when she was trying out those wedding dresses. But she has aged a lot in the last year or so. And I agree: the crazy-eyed grin and cult-devotee persona knocks some points off!

She really needs to work on looking after herself, but of course, being Shane's carer doesn't give her much time for that.

Reactions: 4
I'm convinced Hannah (and possibly Shane) make comments on these boards just to keep things stirred up. lol
They both seem to care way too much about what others think. I’m sure, at the very least, they read these comments and use them for content of proof of their legitimacy

About Shane’s health, I think if he were to continue on this trend, get really sick and die then all of their secrets would come out. At which point, Hannah was never really his primary caregiver, it was only a story made for their business and she was just the co-owner and face of Squirmy and Grubs.

Also, if Shane’s ramp accident were true, why didn’t his parents call for him to move back to Pennsylvania? If this couple were comfortably speaking about an incident TO THE PUBLIC in which (if true) he could’ve gotten seriously injured or worse, then I’m sure it wasn’t his first fall on her watch. And I’m sure they didn’t got to the doctor for it or else we would’ve seen it unless I missed that video. Yet everything is ok and she’s still a competent caregiver?? And, their fans are so brainwashed that none of them are actually helpful, none of them care about him as a person, his health and how he physically looks worse in every year of their channel, or else one person out there would’ve called adult protective services out of concern. They only care about the show and how it makes them feel like better people for supporting it which is why they tell him bs like he looks and sounds better and better each video

He looks malnourished, she’s admitted to purposely abandoning him for stints when she gets angry, she obviously doesn’t watch him well when she is present, as well as easily leaving him to fend for himself in the past when she had class. These things happened both when they were only dating and since they’ve been legally married. All of this combined cannot be totally true, freely spoken about, and still be going on to this day. Maybe her mother is his primary caregiver and that’s why she always has to travel with them and has to live close by. So, is she the negligent one? Or a nurse behind the scenes. I’m sure that if a real accident happened or if he were to get really sick and die then the story that comes out would be completely different and his family would take legal action against the person who was really responsible for his care all along.

They can take all measures to protect him but it’s his business, he completely runs the show and tells everyone what to do, he’s the dictator which is why he still looks bad despite having more than enough people to help him. He has final say, but someone is responsible because he cannot live day-to-day without assistance. Any other parent or loving family member of a severely disabled person would’ve intervened the first time they noticed a decline

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She really needs to work on looking after herself, but of course, being Shane's carer doesn't give her much time for that.
So true. She is in eternal "mother of a newborn/young child" mode when it is easy to lose yourself. With my first born, I went to work after mat leave so got to dress up/socialize/start a business so I had an identity outside of the home. With my second, I stayed at home, and I put less effort into myself because I was constantly caring for my child(ren). But as hard as babies/toddlers are, at least they're cute, they eventually learn independence, and there's light at the end of the tunnel. Hannah is basically a stay at home mom to this big, deformed, demanding, narcissistic man baby who can never be toilet trained, never feed himself, etc. On top of that, he's a tit "husband". That would suck the life out of anyone.

Maybe her mother is his primary caregiver and that’s why she always has to travel with them and has to live close by.
I've thought that, too. That's why she's in on this rose-coloured narrative. At the very least, she's a "baby-sitter". It's definitely strange how they can't travel anywhere without her.

Last edited:
I love how woke they are putting (he/him) (she/her) in their bio. Yea I know he is deformed but I can tell he is the guy.
What?? How dare you assume Shane's gender! /s. Seriously though, It's gotten annoying that society has gotten so crazy and so PC that people feel the need to state what their damn pronouns are, especially when they've never indicated that are trans, nonbinary or any of the 200 other "gender non conforming" terms that have been invented in recent years. And its also kind of silly that I had to make sure to indicate that I was only joking about the first part of my post, because there are people who actually will get offended when someone dares to assume that someone who looks and sounds like a dude actually IS a dude.

That's why I don't think she's as attractive as some people claim. She could be a Quarterback with those shoulders...
I think people are just shocked at how she looks compared to him. It's like the young-ish female teacher in high school that a lot of guys are gaga over, but then we graduate and move one, look back and realize...wow...Why did I ever think she was attractive?
I'm reminded of that old Seinfeld episode where Jerry was dating a "twoface". She was called that because sometimes, if the lighting and angles were right she could appear very attractive, but at other times she'd be downright scary looking.
It's kind of a similar situation with Hannah, on certain days, when she's lit good and her makeup is on point, I think looks very pretty, but on other days, there's something just "off" about her and she'll look barely average or even below average and on some days her face is almost weird looking.
It's the same thing with her figure. During the recent video where Shane rated her swimsuits, she looked really good in a few of the two piece outfits, but she modeled a one piece that drew too much attention to her thighs and it made her look boxy and a little overweight. Normally, I wouldn't feel right being judgy about another woman's figure, but if those two insist on making nearly every video these days about Hannah's body, then I'm not going to feel guilty discussing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Their view count is kind of interesting. “Please don’t let me fall” with the freaky thumbnail of Hannah bent over holding her little deformed man baby significantly outperformed “my husband rates my bikinis”. People are much more enthralled with the freak show aspect of this relationship rather than with Hannas bikini body.

49B4C272-EF9D-46EE-B601-1DEC69FE6C50.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.