Squirmy & Grubs #11 Shane Manor & the Curious Case of the Diaper Genie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for taking one for the team and writing a detailed and funny synopsis about this tag team gaggle of grifters time at the ceremony! Were Hannah and Charisma instructed to wear somber black cheap fast-fashion suits 😄? I'm not a fan of either of their outfits at all. Selma Blair is really getting some milage out of her advocacy- sometimes I wonder what her life would be like if she never got multiple sclerosis - that being said I'm glad that she has found purpose in speaking about her disability. I saw on QVC the other day that Selma has a makeup line for people who have issues with hand mobility/strength. Selma also has a line of clothing for disabled people that she co-designed with the fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi and the clothing has accessible clasps and magnets for disabled people or their caretakers dressing them to easily put on and off. Are S and G and C and C still trying IVF or are they taking a break from that?
"Tag team gaggle of grifters" would make a great new thread title suggestion!

#SquirmyandGrubsThreadTitleSuggestions

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The car seat . Dignified as always ffs
I agree it looks rather undignified, but short of them having a more adult-appropriate miniature version of a safety seat custom-made, I'm not sure they could make it look any more dignified. Considering how much they travel and all the expensive dining out, it seems like they should be able to afford such a thing. Shane is tiny and, I'm sad to say, rather undignified lookng already. He would benefit from a makeover, but when you consider the things he does (or doesn't) get Hannah to do... e.g. the yellow towel, the crusty old harness, wearing shorts in public (no one wants to see his toothpick legs and knobby knees), the ginormous clown shoes, and the "serial-killer" eyeglass frames, I don't get the impression he or Hannah put a lot of thought into their wardrobe choices or appearances.. If anything, Hannah's worse with the cheap-looking bramis and 3-sizes-too-small ripped jeans and bikinis stuck up the back of her butt.

Shane and Hannah have both ranted about users of power wheelchairs not being allowed to fly while strapped into their chairs. It's a safety concern. About the last thing you want to happen is a survivable crash or bad turbulence and have a 400-pound hunk of metal flying around inside the cabin. I don't necessarily agree the airlines can't come up with some sort of arrangement that would allow passengers in power wheelchairs to remain in their chairs AND everyone in the cabin being safe, but until they do, if you want to fly you have to play by the FAA and airlines' rules.

I noticed they're driving to L.A. again this week. I watched only a few minutes of a recent video, and Hannah stated it's a 4-day drive from Minneapolis to L.A. with at least one 10-hour day on the road. That has to be exhausting! Maybe they explained later, but I didn't hear them say why they're going to L.A. Has anyone heard them mention the house they apparently bought in North Hills, CA earlier this year? Why in the world do they make this trek to CA every few months? Are they still trying to become Hollywood stars or something?

Winter's coming. Will they spend 2 months in Florida again or in sunny L.A.?

ETA: I listened to a few minutes of what at the time was their latest video, and I was reminded of one of the words Hannah AND Shane absolutely butcher with their MN and PA accents. The word "food." They both pronounce it like "feud." Hannah was talking about the small "BOW well" Shane eats from daily. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I wonder if S and G could go to a custom upholstery shop and have Shane's car set tricked out in leather or different fabrics to look more adult. I agree about S and G's lack of fashion- they're proof that money can't buy class. I'm particularly put off by Hannah's basic looks- slutty $4 Forever 21 camisoles worn as outerwear, leggings worn as pants and the bikinis intentionally jerry-rigged to go up her ass. Shane needs to drop the NBA plyer sized shoes and go to the boy's department- the shoes are cheaper, and they will fit him better. I don't know why S and G and C and C moved to LA- they don't have the looks or personality to make it there and their one trick pony acts of being in an interabled relationship are incredibly boring and self-serving in their quest for fame. In general, Youtubers stay YouTubers- rarely if ever do they get fame beyond the laptop screen. They go on so many vacations, but boring people remain boring no matter where they go or how many stamps they get on their passports. Traveling does not make a personality- it just makes a stack of vacation photos and stories that nobody wants to see or hear about.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for her
No strong man to swoop her up and get her flustered and tingly
I could never
Stay safe girl
I'm not defending them at all but this comment is pretty ignorant. I have SMA as well so are you going to feel sorry for a girl that dates anyone disabled bc we aren't "strong men who can swoop her up and get her flustered and tingly." and vice versa?

Reactions: 7
Shane was always so proud of producing his sample but how can he possibly produce it? Originally I thought Hannah joins him in the room but no, many times she definitely didn’t and you can’t do it during egg retrieval anyway.

Reactions: 3
So I watched most of it. And quickly remembered why I don't watch them anymore. But it was mercifully short, so I'll finish it up and take one for the team since I haven't in a while. After Hannah boarded the plane carrying Shane and strapped him into his child safety seat (I'm surprised while smiling and not going off on a rant about airlines not letting people fly while remaining in their 400-lb wheelchairs), they arrive in DC and meet up with Cole and Charisma. Hannah and Shane were walking/rolling along a sidewalk behind C&C who were holding hands. They had just crossed a street when C&C stopped for S&H to catch up. Cole wheeled around and asked, "You're filming"? Hannah said yes, and within seconds Shane rolled around Cole to wedge himself between C&C. Charisma had to jump aside to not be mowed down by Shane. Hannah even commented about Shane just having to get into the frame.

I'm sure she's used to that, especially when someone <cough Cole cough> is daring to get the attention Shane deserves! I always get the feeling Shane is jealous of Cole. Cole is a normal size, nice-enough-looking guy who can do a lot of things for himself. Shane looks like a dried-up twig in comparison. I realize Shane can't help how he looks, but it's his demeanor and attitude I find so off-putting. He's not witty. He's entitled. He's verbally abusive, and whatever feelings Hannah had to push down deep inside herself to be with him, based SOLELY on his personality, not his physical appearance (maybe that was a thing or maybe not... I see a 13-year-old toddler, but maybe she doesn't... I'm not going to judge that), she must have serious self-esteem issues to be willing to put up with his stupid insults which only get worse with time. I don't remember him putting her down like that in the early years. Money can change people though.

The 2 couples ate out at least twice... both pricey-looking restaurants we didn't see names of. Apparently it's a thing whenever they eat out for each pair, Hannah and Cole and Charisma and Shane, to order the same things. Ha ha.

Next we're treated to what wouldn't have been a cringe moment had Shane not made it cringe. Charisma was sitting in their hotel room with Cole when Shane and Hannah came through the door. Do people just sit around their hotel room anywhere, but especially in DC, with the door unlocked? I think not. Shane started making "suggestive" remarks about what people must be imagining is happening. Actually I don't think anyone but YOU, Shane, was thinking anything of the sort until you tried to crack wise. That went over like a lead balloon.

The next day, the scene begins with Hannah dressing Shane in a button-up shirt, khaki pants, a tiny navy blazer, and ultimately a tie that looked like a 5-year-old tied it, and Shane's wearing one brown shoe and one black shoe. They discussed this conundrum for several minutes. Liz, who was along for the trip as usual, voted for black shoes. I agreed although the tie and the sloppy shirt collar which Hannah never buttoned or tightened that mess of a tie up with, was a bigger distraction. They concluded the black shoes were "more appropriate." I guess the fact he wore long pants and a sport coat was something.

In the next scene the 2 couples, I assume being filmed by Liz, were walking/rolling down the hallway in their motel, Shane and Cole singing the "Star-Spangled Banner" like a pair of drunken fraternity brothers. And Shane was wearing the ugly brown shoes anyway. (Hannah even put that in a caption.)

Next they're on the street heading to the White House. They were all giggly, with several gapped-mouth poses by the girls. They pass a big white building, and off camera you hear Cole say, "I think that's it. It's a very 'white house.'" No, Cole. that's the U.S. Treasury Building. Y'all are going to THE White House, specifically entering the WH through the East Wing visitors' entrance which is across the street from the Treasury Building. You can see it in the background when they're filming Shane rolling toward the WH entrance.

Cole and Shane roll inside where Hannah and Charisma were waiting. I suspect there were some serious security checks for the wheelchair users that nobody filmed (or mentioned). They roll down a short hallway where 2 violinists were playing. Then down the long windowed hallway towards the main section of the building. I doubt they got a tour. You may not be able to take photos during a tour, or more likely they were just there for a quick WH ceremony and photo op. It showed them rolling down the hallway, pausing to look at a montage of photos from previous administrations. Off camera Cole says, "Nice." Hannah says, "So cool." Shane just gurgle-laughed.

Next they're outside again, this time in front of the South Portico of the WH for photo ops. Everyone eagerly finds their seats on the south lawn after traveling down a temporary, makeshift, hard-surfaced mat of interlocking sections so wheelchairs could roll on it. Reminded me of those mats Hannah rolled out on the beach that time.

Soon the VP and her husband, the "Second Gentleman," emerge from the West Wing side of the WH. (It just occurred to me that's her husband, Doug Emhoff, standing behind her and Shane in one of those photo ops.) Then Biden comes out accompanied by American actress Selma Blair, who is also a disability "advocate," and Ms. Blair's service dog. (I confess at first I thought they'd had to get Biden a service dog!) Biden cracked an age joke and said one of his "first jobs in congress" was to "vote for," then quickly changed that to "co-sponsored," the ADA. In reality Biden MAY have voted for that bill, but he was not a co-sponsor, nor was voting on the ADA "one of he first things I did." At least I hope not because the ADA was passed in 1990 and signed into law by George H.W. Bush. Biden had been a U.S. senator for over 17 years when the ADA was signed.

Also, this is a ceremony that's taken place around this time for a number of years, commemorating the anniversary of the 1990 signing of the ADA, including the past 2 years. The tradition was said to have begun with George W. Bush and Obama, and it was continued by Trump. It must really grind Shane's gears to realize he wasn't invited to either of the last 2 of these things. I wondered how the WH staffer in charge of planning these feel-good things became aware of Cole and Shane. I still wonder.

There was this comedic moment mentioned in the article below that Hannah didn't include. (The AP posts things with a liberal slant, so for them to publish this says a lot.) Tell me something. Don't most people, at least grown-ups, know you do NOT pet somebody's service dog while said dog is "on duty"? Apparently the signs on the dog's harness, "Service Dog - Do Not Pet" were lost on... someone.

Afterwards came photo ops. Biden asked Shane where he's from, but instead of saying "Bethlehem, PA" (most Americans have heard of it), Shane said, "In the Allentown [Pennsylvania] area... just a little bit north." To which Biden replied, "Almost in heaven. Almost in Scranton." :rolleyes: Shane: "Right, yeah." So eloquent! Somebody finally intimidated Shane to the point Shane was essentially speechless. Biden had his hand on Shane's shoulder but was staring delightedly at Hannah. I don't think Shane got a solo (or with Hannah) photo op with the POTUS. Instead we see Cole front and center with Biden touching Cole's left shoulder while the girls, Shane, and 2 random women look on from the side and behind. If there'd been another photo Hannah would have shared it.

There are 4 photos with that article, including the one where Biden stooped to pet the service dog, and Selma Blair said, "Yeah, stay." LOL.

I recognized that gal with SMA,"Wheelchair Rapunzel," when Shane briefly spoke to her before the ceremony. Someone must have searched for "disability influencers."
"Shane looks like a dried-up twig" I'm crying laughing at this.

I think both Hannah and Charisma prayed on those men. I used to watch C&C and always got the impressions Cole's parents weren't that keen on her.

"Shane looks like a dried-up twig" I'm crying laughing at this.

I think both Hannah and Charisma prayed on those men. I used to watch C&C and always got the impressions Cole's parents weren't that keen on her.
I never thought about Charisma preying on Cole but your comment makes absolute sense. But why? I don't think Charisma has any fetish qualities like Hannah. It has been inferred (on another forum) that Cole's family is quite wealthy. I honestly don't see Charisma as a gold-digger but something about their whole relationship seems a little "off." It's not as obvious as S&G but I can't put my finger on it.

I don't watch either of their channels anymore but I do find it odd that they have tag teamed up with each other. I would expect C&C to have a circle of friends but all of Cole's friends, which he had in abundance pre-Charisma, seemed to have disappeared. Even Cole's brother, who he was super close with, doesn't make it into the videos anymore. This tells me that something about their dynamic makes other people uncomfortable.

Just like S&G.

• Heart
Nah, it's real. They posted a video. :rolleyes: I wouldn't walk across the street, but that's just me.
I don’t know how many of you who are commenting are living in the US, but this is one of the hundreds of events that are held at the White House yearly. Most of the invites are done based on work within the community, volunteerism, advocacy and stories that the staff are made aware of.
They tend to take a wide cross section of people invited to these events, but I know people who work doing this and they are not just inviting “celebrities” or “influencers”. Sure, some get invited, but that’s not their main goal.
What you are not seeing is the hundreds of others at this event, this was not a private event just for them.
They usually give them a tour of the White House, a program and a reception where the President, Vice President and other officials will meet and greet, if available.
Also, anyone can tour the WH, you can get tickets from your Congressperson. Honestly, it’s pretty impressive, I will be doing it again when I get back to DC. There is so much to see in the DC area and it’s a rather interesting place to visit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I want to split this into 3 comments, but the system will probably merge them anyway. But here goes.

*** Let me preface this by saying, and I am serious here... please do NOT show up at these people's door or harass them in any way. ***

I have no inside track to anything. ALL this information is available online for free. Just like the ease with which we found the address of the $1.9 million USD McMansion 2+ years ago, and the airBnB behind the vine-covered wall in Hollywood that time (that one was luck, LOL), it took even less effort to find this CA address than it did the former two.

Now, for the past 7+ months S&H have probably assumed nobody knew. Heh! When will they learn?! I'm sure with the McMansion they thought they were being sooooo clever hiring a lawyer to put that house in the name of an LLC, Purple Flamingo, and no one would ever know where they and H's parents were living. IIRC they didn't realize until about a year later, much to their pearl-clutching horror, the internet already knew. I wonder how much they paid that lawyer to shield their identity... because I'd be wanting a refund!

I don't think they really understand how things work in the real world now. It's not easy to fly under the radar these days. But then people who really WANT privacy don't simultaneously post dozens of "look at meeeee" photos and selfie videos online, particularly their "all about our intimacy" clickbait titles (which are just a tease for views) and H's brami and bikini T&A thumbnails. The one where they used a thumbnail of Shane, lying on a hospital gurney, presumably on the brink of death, was one of the most shameless yet. They had to have intentionally added that photo as the thumbnail because there was nothing in it about Shane's health. And don't forget the one in which they stripped down to their skivvies and some woman did a photoshoot, as if this is something normal people do all the time. Umm... hmmm.

If that's not attention-bleep, influencer-wannabe cries/gurgles for attention, I don't know what is! Methinks they doth protest too much.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This is supposed to be #2 of 4...

So... in their latest video entitled "WE MOVED!" the "tag team gaggle of grifters" :ROFLMAO: just announced... taa daa... they have (officially?) moved to California. Liz tagged along to "help us set up things." Hannah and Liz were planning a trip to Ikea for more stuff. I wondered if they moved what furnishings they have. Hannah was seated on a familiar-looking brown leather sofa or chair.

I don't remember why they even crossed my mind a while back, but I stumbled upon this information on August 1st and posted the news here that day. That was on page 16 of THIS thread. (See screenshot from the Los Angeles County assessor's site below.) I do remember the address in CA popped up in a fastpeoplesearch(dot)com search which I've found to be one of the most extensive and helpful databases of free U.S. public records. I assume they didn't share their plans with their followers before now. Like I said I've not watched many of their recent videos, but I figured someone here would have noticed.

I'm sure everyone's waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter in this adventure. Other than escaping the bitter, cold winters in Minnesota, which in and of itself would be a perfectly good reason to want to move to a warmer climate, especially with Shane requiring a power wheelchair and his close call at Liz and George's place 3 years ago on the icy ramp, they were very vague about their reasons or plans. "Our work" and "our projects," I think they called it. I can't see Shane wanting to "collaborate" with C&C on much of anything considering Shane must be constantly reminded of his shortcomings sitting next to Cole.

Awww, WTH. I'll go ahead and take another one for the team. This one is simple. In the first third H&S announced... surprise! not... that they have moved to CA. They said they saw C&C moving to L.A., and they already have "friends" there (maybe they'll introduce them), so, "It just made sense." At least the traffic heading west should have been light since these days there are a lot more people moving from CA than to CA.

In answer to what's going to happen to Liz and George... they assure everyone they aren't going to evict H's parents! I assume her parents will remain there for now. Liz already has rental properties and I think maybe one or more airBnBs, too. It wouldn't surprise me to see Liz turn the McMansion into an airBNB. H did say they were going to maintain "a room of our stuff" there.

During the middle third, they spent several minutes describing how many more GrubHub and DoorDash choices they have in CA vs. MN.
---
This is supposed to be #3 of 4...

Well, it didn't merge my previous 2 replies. Dare I go for 3?

In the final third of the video viewers were treated to the tale of Hannah's run-in with a black widow spider that was living underneath the sofa cushions. There's a reason you don't smack a black widow spider. The female mates just once. She gives birth, then dies, and her offspring dine on her carcass. Yum! The chances of her harboring 1,000 babies on her back is pretty high, so while you WANT to kill it, you just don't want to kill it inside. Hannah managed to scoop it into a box or something and released it, unharmed, outside. LOL.

I'd never seen a BW in my life until after we moved to a different U.S. state. I've seen only a handful here, always outside, and let me tell you. Those things don't die easily! You can stomp on it (not advisable for the above-mentioned reason), or you can spray it with ant and roach spray, and it will laugh! You could beat the crap out of a BW with a flyswatter or rolled-up newspaper, and it would just scamper off. I'm convinced BW spiders could survive nuclear war. Not so much giving birth, but humans don't seem to be that big a threat.

Years ago there was a BW living in a small space underneath the threshold of one of my outside storm doors. I would see it sunning itself on the pavement during the day, but it would quickly run and hide if you approached. One day I picked up a can of "wasp and hornet" spray. This stuff is magical! It comes out foamy, like whipped cream, with the ability to accurately fire at and take out wasp and hornets' nests 20 feet off the ground. It immediately incapacitates the things which is very important to give you time to get away. You do NOT want to just piss a wasp or hornet off!

So I was on the lookout for that BW, hoping the new tool in my arsenal would do it, when... there it was! I'm pretty sure I emptied the entire can. Where the spider had been was a softball-size mound of white foam. Nothing happened at first. But then, like the proverbial phoenix rising from the ashes, in slooow motion, first one knobby black leg arose from the foam, then another, then another, and it quickly scurried away.

So the next time I momentarily incapacitated it with wasp spray, I dropped a brick on top of it before it could recover, and I ground it flat! I have never seen anything so difficult to kill! Dropping a brick on it, it felt like I was trying to crush a marble! My mother had a trick she used on anything with 6, 8, or 100 legs. A can of extra-hold hairspray! Even extra-hold hairspray didn't faze this sucker.
---
Okay, that time it combined 2 posts into one. I have only one more part, but I'll wait a bit to post it. That concluded my synopsis of the last video. The remaining post is just a review of the timeline and details of their real estate transactions the past couple of years. Other than a few new statistics, such as price per square foot, none of this is new. It illustrates the vast differences in the cost of housing in the middle and southern U.S. with that on the east and west coasts.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I don't remember why they even crossed my mind a while back, but I stumbled upon this information on August 1st and posted the news here that day. That was on page 16 of THIS thread. (See screenshot from the Los Angeles County assessor's site below.) I do remember the address in CA popped up in a fastpeoplesearch(dot)com search which I've found to be one of the most extensive and helpful databases of free U.S. public records. I assume they didn't share their plans with their followers before now. Like I said I've not watched many of their recent videos, but I figured someone here would have noticed.

[space where photo appeared before]

I'm sure everyone's waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter in this adventure.
That was a short excerpt from my previous post.

I can't see the screenshot from the assessor's site now. I inserted it in my previous post and saw the preview, then saw it post, but now, using 2 browsers and another device, there's a gap in the text where the screenshot was before, and I can't see the image now. Let me try it once more. My apologies if this is a duplicate.

Shane and Hannah Burcaw - 9015 Rubio Ave, North Hills, CA 81343.jpg

Reactions: 2
That was a short excerpt from my previous post.

I can't see the screenshot from the assessor's site now. I inserted it in my previous post and saw the preview, then saw it post, but now, using 2 browsers and another device, there's a gap in the text where the screenshot was before, and I can't see the image now. Let me try it once more. My apologies if this is a duplicate.

View attachment 2513579
It's a nice looking home. The grifters are doing quite well for themselves with their real estate portfolio. I really can't understand how they can afford these homes with zero real employment, an unstable income and what can only be outrageous health insurance premiums.

It's a nice looking home. The grifters are doing quite well for themselves with their real estate portfolio. I really can't understand how they can afford these homes with zero real employment, an unstable income and what can only be outrageous health insurance premiums.
Me neither. In the US you have to be very comfortably off to pay for the thousands of dollars Shane must burn through in medical bills.
There's not enough money in the world anyway for me to put up with him.
How does Hannah do it? She's got to really bleeping weird, right??
I just don't get it.

Me neither. In the US you have to be very comfortably off to pay for the thousands of dollars Shane must burn through in medical bills.
I just don't get it.
They most definitely have some fans that are whales so they have plenty of money, not to mention all the scam superchat weddings and things, and their patreon may not have many fans but who knows what they get payed for private videos to certain people

• Sick
I just don't get it.
Hannah is a few sandwiches short of a full picnic. As annoying as Shane is, her exhibitionism and virtue signaling, self righteous indignation gets on my last nerve. I think they are a very strange couple who actually deserve each other. Can you imagine spending an evening with those two? I stopped watching their vlogs a while back and when the latest one popped up, I watched it. I wasn't surprised that they moved but I was surprised that they now have two homes.

• Heart
How they brought a home for $940k

This is the last post I intended to do 3 days ago. It's just a summary, in one place, of the now-4 real estate transactions these 2 couples completed in the past 2 1/2 years.

*** I've never gotten a "creeper" vibe from anyone here, but this is public, so we don't know who reads here. Let me preface my remarks (CMA) by saying please do NOT show up at these people's door or harass them in any way! ***

I have no inside track to anything. ALL this information is available online for free. Just like the ease with which we found the address of the $1.9-million USD McMansion 2+ years ago, and the airBnB behind the vine-covered wall in Hollywood that time (okay, that one was mostly sheer luck), it took even less effort to find this CA address than it did the former two. I found it over 2 months ago, and I wasn't even looking for anything. All prices are in USD. Hopefully the links all work.

The cost of living is ridiculous in California! Minneapolis isn't the cheapest place in the U.S. to live, not by a long shot, but compare the huge difference between the two. To compare, I'm in the U.S. My modest house is in a nice neighborhood where houses appraise for about $75 to $90/sf.

That's hardly McMansion-level... those would be in the gated neighborhood one street over from me. During the winter I have an unobstructed view of the back of some rich doctor's house and the excessively-lit, in-ground pool in the back yard. Seriously, I'm surprised some pilot in a small plane hasn't mistaken that back yard for a landing strip some night!

A cross section of properties over there ranges from about $95 to $115/sf. I just picked a few random "known" local rich people's homes in different neighborhoods, and the highest $/sf I found was about $140..

The price per square foot for the McMansion and Shane and Hannah's old house are about even, at $230-235/sf. Holy cow! I just realized for that $/sf I'd be living in my own McMansion! (I'm not.)

Current properties:

1. The McMansion:

Purchased together by, we assume, S&H and G&L under an LLC, Purple Flamingo, on 4-30-2021 for $1,870,000 USD. (It's just simpler to say $1.9 million.)

The house is 8,098 square feet on a 0.92-acre lot. That's $231/sf for the house.

Built in 1980 & remodeled, the home features 6 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms (yikes!), 4 fireplaces, a 5-car garage, and a heated, in-ground swimming pool.

2. The L.A. House:

Purchased by S&H on 2-28-23 for $940,000 USD! That's half the price of the McMansion but with only about 21% of the living area and a small, proportionate-size lot.

The house is 1,701 square feet on a 0.178-acre lot. That's a whopping $553/sf for the house! But... California.

Built in 1955 & remodeled, the home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a remote-control fireplace, a 2-car garage, and an in-ground swimming pool. I suppose there's no need for a heated pool in L.A.

Unlike the others, I'm not seeing a preview for that link, but the link works.

Here are the 2 properties the couples sold before they went in together (I assume) on the McMansion. Of course I don't know how much equity either couple had in their former houses or how they split any proceeds, or if there was any split or profit at all. FWIW, maybe Liz and George paid for it all. Anything now would be speculation.

3. Liz and George's previous house:

Sold by G&L on 4-30-21 for $630,000 USD which you may have noticed was the same date the McMansion was purchased.

The house is 1,970 square feet on a 0.12-acre lot (which is extremely tiny). That's a pricey $320/sf for the house.

Built in 1922 & obviously remodeled over the years, the home features 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a detached 2-car garage. I like what I saw of this house. Unlike the monochromatic McMansion, the house is bright and colorful. That orange master bedroom! LOL. I would never think of painting a room that color, but I admit I kind of like it!

4. Hannah and Shane's previous house:

Sold by S&H on 6-9-21 for $500,000 USD. I'm guessing they either had a buyer already lined up, or else it sold very quickly since realtor(dot)com didn't have time to finish listing it. (Yes, upon looking at the sales history, there were just 7 days between listing and closing which I find amazing.)

The house is 2,140 square feet on a 0.24-acre lot. That's $234/sf for the house.

Built in 1955 & obviously remodeled, the home features 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a 2-car garage.

Other than this home having a finished basement (that was inaccessible to Shane) and not having a pool, it appears to be comparable to the L.A. house. Both were built in 1955. The L.A. house is about 440 sf less than the Edina house. Did I mention the prices in CA are crazy high?! I'm still reeling over the prices in MN!

#SquirmyandGrubsRealEstatePortfolio
---
Also, the airBnB in Hollywood where I assume since S&H live out there now they won't need, but if you're watching any of their videos from early 2022 this may provide context.

Last edited: