Squirmy & Grubs #11 Shane Manor & the Curious Case of the Diaper Genie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because they can’t be intimate hannah wokld crush Shane I still think Hannah picked a safer bet with Shane I thin hannah is gay and being with Shane is good because she doesn’t have to be intimate with him
that makes Shane the perfect beard

Reactions: 6
Hello, hello! I was wondering the same thing about anyone still being here...Can you take one for the team and update us @fredflintstone ?
Oh, all right. I guess I can take another one for the team. LOL. I already watched their latest and took notes. It wasn't fun. I realize Shane probably can't help with the gurgling, but just the sound of his voice, interspersed with his gutteral growls, affects me like some people compare to the sound of fingernails being slowly dragged across a chalkboard. Likewise his stupid attempts at humor and Hannah's vapid reaction, smiling down at him, her eyes big and mouth agape as if everything he says is the most clever, humorous thing she's ever heard. Combine that with her looking at him and speaking to him like a mother praising her 4-y-o kid who pooped in the toilet for the first time, and the cringe factor is high. That's one of the things that I find annoying, their mixed messages. OTOH Hannah describes their relationship in glowing terms of 2 adults in mad, passionate love who make mad, passionate love every day. All that as she cradles him in her arms and looks down at him as if to say, "Isn't my boy smart? He's getting to be so grown up! Today he sang the hElPiNg SoNg while I prepared our Every Plate dinner! Yummy"! I get some creepy vibes from them. I'm also of the opinion no adult, certainly not a male adult, should ever use the word "yummy."

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh, all right. I guess I can take another one for the team. LOL. I already watched their latest and took notes. It wasn't fun. I realize Shane probably can't help with the gurgling, but just the sound of his voice, interspersed with his gutteral growls, affects me like some people compare to the sound of fingernails being slowly dragged across a chalkboard. Likewise his stupid attempts at humor and Hannah's vapid reaction, smiling down at him, her eyes big and mouth agape as if everything he says is the most clever, humorous thing she's ever heard. Combine that with her looking at him and speaking to him like a mother praising her 4-y-o kid who pooped in the toilet for the first time, and the cringe factor is high. That's one of the things that I find annoying, their mixed messages. OTOH Hannah describes their relationship in glowing terms of 2 adults in mad, passionate love who make mad, passionate love every day. All that as she cradles him in her arms and looks down at him as if to say, "Isn't my boy smart? He's getting to be so grown up! Today he sang the hElPiNg SoNg while I prepared our Every Plate dinner! Yummy"! I get some creepy vibes from them. I'm also of the opinion no adult, certainly not a male adult, should ever use the word "yummy."
Thank you for your sacrifice @fredflintstone! 🥰 😁

Their YouTubes come up on my feed, probably because I'm on this forum. They are all clickbait, like what is Hannah's medical problem and what does Shane eat in a day, etc....Nothing I haven't heard before when I used to follow them. The reason I don't click on them is because I am colossally bored by it all. They could have done so much to help other disabled men and/or other disabled couples and it all boils down to some version of Shane saying: "Ha! I got the hot girl. So THERE......"

And Hannah may have a pleasing outward appearance but no way could she hold her own in an adult, cultivated conversation. I don't know what her problem is but something's not right. And I used to really wonder. Now I'm just tired of pretending "Yah, this girl's all there."

💅

One thing I’ve noticed after catching up is that Hannah has started to shift the focus on her and making it so that her and Shane are equally challenged which is really weird.

Also noticed that the bikinis and giant fake meal content have mostly gone away.

Reactions: 3
Thank you for your sacrifice @fredflintstone! 🥰 😁

Their YouTubes come up on my feed, probably because I'm on this forum. They are all clickbait, like what is Hannah's medical problem and what does Shane eat in a day, etc....Nothing I haven't heard before when I used to follow them. The reason I don't click on them is because I am colossally bored by it all. They could have done so much to help other disabled men and/or other disabled couples and it all boils down to some version of Shane saying: "Ha! I got the hot girl. So THERE......"

And Hannah may have a pleasing outward appearance but no way could she hold her own in an adult, cultivated conversation. I don't know what her problem is but something's not right. And I used to really wonder. Now I'm just tired of pretending "Yah, this girl's all there."

💅
She ain’t all the ticket that’s for sure

• Haha
Shane used Ai to make a picture of what he’d look like if he was not disabled. He’s basically a center for a basketball team

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Well, I just didn't feel like watching their recent stuff last week. However, a recent one popped up on my feed the other day, so I clicked on it. Shane has what I guess is a new VR headset/camera combo that enables him to shoot videos all by himself. Shane filmed the whole thing. Which explains why the toes of those beige suede gunboats he wears are visible whenever he looks down. I admit I'm digging for content here. I'm so uninspired.

It began with Hannah dragging a big box through their front door, an area rug they ordered for their CA digs. In it we get a good look at the inside of the house, and let me tell you... it's depressing. I don't know exactly how long they've been there, but they closed on that house the end of February. Unless I missed it (I haven't watched all their recents), they really haven't shown much of the inside of the house. The videos I watched were of Hannah sitting on an ugly brown leather or vinyl sofa with Shane seated in his wheelchair, the two of them just talking like they do on their "podcasts."

But in this one we get a good view of the living area and kitchen. I can confirm it IS the house they bought. I posted the realtor . com listing a while back that includes a lot of photos of the exterior and interior of the property. I assume they'll be adding more furnishings eventually, but right now it's just depressing. The only things in the living room are that brown sofa, a floor lamp, and a big flat-screen TV mounted on the wall opposite the sofa.

In a subsequent scene Hannah is seated in a folding metal chair at a small table about the size of a card table where she's assembling some kind of snacks using Reese's peanut butter cups. There's an empty bookshelf on the far wall and one small framed picture propped against the wall. They walk out to the patio where we get a view of the rather small, plain swimming pool that fills the whole (small) back yard. There's no landscaping or anything really. They didn't show the bedrooms.

The kitchen is bland and looks tight. When they walk/roll into the kitchen, there... surprise!...are Cole and Charisma. I guess they're hanging out together now. I always get the impression Shane is jealous of Cole and tries to hog the attention when they're together. Hannah is preparing onions and mushrooms for some kind of stir fry. There's hardly room to move with 2 wheelchairs and 2 upright adults.

As Hannah opened the rug, Shane said he thought she ordered a black and white striped rug, but instead she ordered a patterned solid beige rug which he says is okay, he loves it. That's one thing about their houses, including the McMansion, I've always found so boring about them. Everything is monochromatic. Hannah rarely wears anything besides beige, tan, or gray. There's no color in their clothing or their houses. Hannah's all one color from her dishwater blonde hair and makeup on down. To each his own, but I like at least some color in my surroundings.

Hannah unfolds the rug, spreads it out in the living room, and of course leans over with her butt in the camera. Throughout the video she leans over and walks towards Shane, providing several close boob shots. I LOL'd though when Chloe ran over and promptly did the itchy "butt twirl" on the brand new beige rug! That was by far the highlight of the whole thing! The dog doesn't look that great. There's a brown mark on her side... can't tell if it's a sore place or dirt... but she's not nearly as white as she was when they got her.

All in all, I'd describe their decorating style as "early college apartment when you can't afford furniture." It's depressing. The house itself is weird with a low ceiling across the front half. The top of the front door frame and the doors to what I assume are bedrooms reach the ceiling, and there are support columns at random spots. The lot is tiny with the neighbor's house so close on one side it looks like you could reach through the small living room window and hold hands with the neighbors. It's an older house, constructed in the '50s, that looks like the renovations over the years were not well thought out. It definitely looks like a downgrade from their first house and the McMansion.

Shane's parents came for a visit. Shane films them out and about, eating lunch, walking around some shopping area, and a cringe-worthy montage of Hannah pantomiming for the camera. Shane prompts her to "hang ten," a concept Hannah's unfamiliar with. Dressed in her usual leggings and brami, the Patreons surely got their money's worth with this one. They end (or maybe I just fell asleep at this point) walking into a local park where there are signs warning to be aware of rattlesnakes. Every time Shane sees it (they show it at the beginning and later), he gurgles, "Rattle, rattle." Zzzzzz. His gurgling seems more pronounced this time.
---
Regarding the low ceilings in their CA house... upon closer inspection I'm pretty sure that was added when central air was added at some point. Most houses built in the '50s in the U.S. at least did not have central air. You can see the return air vent in the dropped ceiling, so I figure they had to lower the ceiling to accommodate the ductwork.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Shane used Ai to make a picture of what he’d look like if he was not disabled. He’s basically a center for a basketball team
"Thankfully I like my body the way it is."

Okay, I'll buy that Shane has accepted his body the way it is. I mean, what choice does he have? He was dealt a crappy hand in life, but he's made the most of what he's got, even if it's the adulation of a bunch of people who inexplicably hang onto every gurgle and lame attempt at humor he utters. But I contend he's lying when he says he likes his body the way it is. If someone offered to wave a magic wand and transform him into an able-bodied 31-y-o man, or even, like Cole, a normal-size, comparatively functional, normal-looking 31-y-o man, Shane wouldn't hesitate for a second. I'm calling 🐂:poop: on this one.

Last edited:
Some screenshots and a couple of video clips. Correction: Chloe did the "butt scoot," not the "butt twirl." LOL. I wanted these to be attached, not embedded, so they wouldn't take up so much space, but I can't seem to fix it. BTW, these high-tech glasses were gifted to Shane.
CA House 01.jpg

CA House 02.jpg
CA House 03.jpg
CA House 04.jpg
CA House 05.jpg
CA House 06.jpg
CA House 07.jpg
CA House 08.jpg
CA House 09.jpg
CA House 10.jpg
CA House 11.jpg
CA House 12.jpg
CA House 13.jpg
CA House 14.jpg
CA House 15.jpg
CA House 16.jpg
CA House 17.jpg

---
With a prominent "bulge" in the front of his AI jeans. :rolleyes:
---
With a prominent "bulge" in the front of his AI jeans. :rolleyes:
---
What the heck is going on with this page today? I posted a one-sentence reply to @Nadad41t's post, and it inserted the quote and my response, twice, along the righthand side of my earlier post with the screenshots and videos it wouldn't let me attach (vs. embed). Sheesh! No idea how it looks on a phone. I don't do TL on my phone.
---
What the heck is going on with this page today? I posted a one-sentence reply to @Nadad41t's post, and it inserted the quote and my response, twice, along the righthand side of my earlier post with the screenshots and videos it wouldn't let me attach (vs. embed). Sheesh! No idea how it looks on a phone. I don't do TL on my phone.

Last edited:
Is anyone here, or did I break Tattle Life? It's unusual to go this long without any new replies or even reactions. My apologies again for the long string of embedded photos yesterday. It wouldn't let me attach them or edit it. I posted a one-sentence reply to someone's post later, and at least on my screen, the person's quote and my reply double-posted AND appeared stuffed onto the right side of my previous post next to the two short video clips I posted at the end of it. I haven't seen @SmallWonder or any of the old regulars in a while. I know S&G are about as entertaining as watching paint dry these days, but surely they still provide some snark-worthy content from time to time. I'm sort of curious about how long they'll last in CA and when/if Liz is going to move in with them. That CA house is just depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Explains & Scammah are getting serious in California. They believe this location is the key to making it big out here since they are located close to a lot of Hollywood industry types. This is their Hail Mary for a reality show on TLC like The Family Chantel, Smothered or 7 Little Johnstons. I expect more cameos and talk show appearances

• Sad
Well, I just didn't feel like watching their recent stuff last week. However, a recent one popped up on my feed the other day, so I clicked on it. Shane has what I guess is a new VR headset/camera combo that enables him to shoot videos all by himself. Shane filmed the whole thing. Which explains why the toes of those beige suede gunboats he wears are visible whenever he looks down. I admit I'm digging for content here. I'm so uninspired.

It began with Hannah dragging a big box through their front door, an area rug they ordered for their CA digs. In it we get a good look at the inside of the house, and let me tell you... it's depressing. I don't know exactly how long they've been there, but they closed on that house the end of February. Unless I missed it (I haven't watched all their recents), they really haven't shown much of the inside of the house. The videos I watched were of Hannah sitting on an ugly brown leather or vinyl sofa with Shane seated in his wheelchair, the two of them just talking like they do on their "podcasts."

But in this one we get a good view of the living area and kitchen. I can confirm it IS the house they bought. I posted the realtor . com listing a while back that includes a lot of photos of the exterior and interior of the property. I assume they'll be adding more furnishings eventually, but right now it's just depressing. The only things in the living room are that brown sofa, a floor lamp, and a big flat-screen TV mounted on the wall opposite the sofa.

In a subsequent scene Hannah is seated in a folding metal chair at a small table about the size of a card table where she's assembling some kind of snacks using Reese's peanut butter cups. There's an empty bookshelf on the far wall and one small framed picture propped against the wall. They walk out to the patio where we get a view of the rather small, plain swimming pool that fills the whole (small) back yard. There's no landscaping or anything really. They didn't show the bedrooms.

The kitchen is bland and looks tight. When they walk/roll into the kitchen, there... surprise!...are Cole and Charisma. I guess they're hanging out together now. I always get the impression Shane is jealous of Cole and tries to hog the attention when they're together. Hannah is preparing onions and mushrooms for some kind of stir fry. There's hardly room to move with 2 wheelchairs and 2 upright adults.

As Hannah opened the rug, Shane said he thought she ordered a black and white striped rug, but instead she ordered a patterned solid beige rug which he says is okay, he loves it. That's one thing about their houses, including the McMansion, I've always found so boring about them. Everything is monochromatic. Hannah rarely wears anything besides beige, tan, or gray. There's no color in their clothing or their houses. Hannah's all one color from her dishwater blonde hair and makeup on down. To each his own, but I like at least some color in my surroundings.

Hannah unfolds the rug, spreads it out in the living room, and of course leans over with her butt in the camera. Throughout the video she leans over and walks towards Shane, providing several close boob shots. I LOL'd though when Chloe ran over and promptly did the itchy "butt twirl" on the brand new beige rug! That was by far the highlight of the whole thing! The dog doesn't look that great. There's a brown mark on her side... can't tell if it's a sore place or dirt... but she's not nearly as white as she was when they got her.

All in all, I'd describe their decorating style as "early college apartment when you can't afford furniture." It's depressing. The house itself is weird with a low ceiling across the front half. The top of the front door frame and the doors to what I assume are bedrooms reach the ceiling, and there are support columns at random spots. The lot is tiny with the neighbor's house so close on one side it looks like you could reach through the small living room window and hold hands with the neighbors. It's an older house, constructed in the '50s, that looks like the renovations over the years were not well thought out. It definitely looks like a downgrade from their first house and the McMansion.

Shane's parents came for a visit. Shane films them out and about, eating lunch, walking around some shopping area, and a cringe-worthy montage of Hannah pantomiming for the camera. Shane prompts her to "hang ten," a concept Hannah's unfamiliar with. Dressed in her usual leggings and brami, the Patreons surely got their money's worth with this one. They end (or maybe I just fell asleep at this point) walking into a local park where there are signs warning to be aware of rattlesnakes. Every time Shane sees it (they show it at the beginning and later), he gurgles, "Rattle, rattle." Zzzzzz. His gurgling seems more pronounced this time.
---
Regarding the low ceilings in their CA house... upon closer inspection I'm pretty sure that was added when central air was added at some point. Most houses built in the '50s in the U.S. at least did not have central air. You can see the return air vent in the dropped ceiling, so I figure they had to lower the ceiling to accommodate the ductwork.
Bravo @fredflintstone! I feel like I actually watched it!

The only non-depressing thing is that Shane's parents were there. A couple thoughts: I wonder how long their "visit" is/was really for. (Not for what S&G say); why suddenly are they oh-so-welcome (code talk for Hannah can't take care of Shane without help) AND I wonder how Hannah's father feels about his daughter-in-law prancing around in hooker gear. I think it's trashy behavior.

@fredflintstone did the video show any interactions between Hannah and Shane's mother?
---
Is anyone here, or did I break Tattle Life? It's unusual to go this long without any new replies or even reactions. My apologies again for the long string of embedded photos yesterday. It wouldn't let me attach them or edit it. I posted a one-sentence reply to someone's post later, and at least on my screen, the person's quote and my reply double-posted AND appeared stuffed onto the right side of my previous post next to the two short video clips I posted at the end of it. I haven't seen @SmallWonder or any of the old regulars in a while. I know S&G are about as entertaining as watching paint dry these days, but surely they still provide some snark-worthy content from time to time. I'm sort of curious about how long they'll last in CA and when/if Liz is going to move in with them. That CA house is just depressing.
Yes, @fredflintstone you broke Tattle Life!!!

Just kidding. 🤭

Your hard work on this forum is very much appreciated. Also, I haven't heard Shane's voice in awhile and it is SO much worse. I can't understand what he's saying and his voice is hard for me to listen to. I feel bad saying that but it's the truth.

I wonder how happy Charisma is with her life in general and in having to hand out with S&G in particular.
---
Bravo @fredflintstone! I feel like I actually watched it!

The only non-depressing thing is that Shane's parents were there. A couple thoughts: I wonder how long their "visit" is/was really for. (Not for what S&G say); why suddenly are they oh-so-welcome (code talk for Hannah can't take care of Shane without help) AND I wonder how Hannah's father feels about his daughter-in-law prancing around in hooker gear. I think it's trashy behavior.

@fredflintstone did the video show any interactions between Hannah and Shane's mother?
---

Yes, @fredflintstone you broke Tattle Life!!!

Just kidding. 🤭

Your hard work on this forum is very much appreciated. Also, I haven't heard Shane's voice in awhile and it is SO much worse. I can't understand what he's saying and his voice is hard for me to listen to. I feel bad saying that but it's the truth.

I wonder how happy Charisma is with her life in general and in having to hand out with S&G in particular.
ETA: I meant hang out not hand out in the last sentence.

And why are all my posts coming as one single entry?!?!?!?!?! :oops:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sorry, I have been out of the loop for a little while. It’s been busy at work for me personally. I just watched their YouTube on them coming back to Minnesota for the holidays and they were comparing Minnesota against California. As you all have figured out I do live in Minnesota, so I have a few things to say about their video. They state in the video once again that there is not good carry out or delivery for food. Why are they not cooking? Why do they feel the the need to order out every single meal? In Minnesota they had a big, huge beautiful kitchen that I would have loved to have cooked in and they didn’t take advantage of it at all. The other thing that they were saying is that there is a lack of things for them to do in Minnesota. honestly, I don’t know where they are getting that because if they actually try to go out and do things in Minnesota, they would realize how much there is to do. They kept going on and on as if you drive an hour outside of Minneapolis, you’re in cornfields, yes, that may be the truth but if you go just an extra hour you end up on the north shore, which is the Duluth area, which is one of the most beautiful places in the United States. What is funniest to me is that where they live it takes them a minimum of 2 to 4 hours to get to somewhere like San Diego where you would want to visit, so how is that any different than driving two hours in Minnesota? Honestly they don’t ever want to go and do anything unless it lands directly 20 feet in front of Shane so he doesn’t have to move his wheelchair anywhere. If they would actually get it that you have to engage with other people and engage in the state, they may actually realize that Minnesota is a fabulous place to live. I love California, I’ve gone there many times, and I think there a wonderful beautiful things to see there, but they are literally basing their whole situation on the weather and being easy to get around, because of his wheelchair. He has a more advanced wheelchair than 99% of the population who uses wheelchairs so he shouldn’t complain that it’s hard to get around when others are going with so much less than he has. Fred Flintstone, I understand I saw what you posted with the pictures from inside their house. It literally does look like a college apartment. If you’re able to afford a house, be able to afford a furnished it nicely.
another big part of this is that I think they moved to California basically because cole and charisma moved out there, and they really are their only friends. They’ve never posted about anybody else and they’ve never gone to meet new people in Minnesota. They stated directly in the video that they still have not gone out and really done anything in California so they are sitting on their couches playing video games like they have been doing for the past five years of Minnesota. I can’t feel sorry for them that they are now sitting in the situation where they’re not any better than where they were six months ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry, I have been out of the loop for a little while. It’s been busy at work for me personally. I just watched their YouTube on them coming back to Minnesota for the holidays and they were comparing Minnesota against California. As you all have figured out I do live in Minnesota, so I have a few things to say about their video. They state in the video once again that there is not good carry out or delivery for food. Why are they not cooking? Why do they feel the the need to order out every single meal? In Minnesota they had a big, huge beautiful kitchen that I would have loved to have cooked in and they didn’t take advantage of it at all. The other thing that they were saying is that there is a lack of things for them to do in Minnesota. honestly, I don’t know where they are getting that because if they actually try to go out and do things in Minnesota, they would realize how much there is to do. They kept going on and on as if you drive an hour outside of Minneapolis, you’re in cornfields, yes, that may be the truth but if you go just an extra hour you end up on the north shore, which is the Duluth area, which is one of the most beautiful places in the United States. What is funniest to me is that where they live it takes them a minimum of 2 to 4 hours to get to somewhere like San Diego where you would want to visit, so how is that any different than driving two hours in Minnesota? Honestly they don’t ever want to go and do anything unless it lands directly 20 feet in front of Shane so he doesn’t have to move his wheelchair anywhere. If they would actually get it that you have to engage with other people and engage in the state, they may actually realize that Minnesota is a fabulous place to live. I love California, I’ve gone there many times, and I think there a wonderful beautiful things to see there, but they are literally basing their whole situation on the weather and being easy to get around, because of his wheelchair. He has a more advanced wheelchair than 99% of the population who uses wheelchairs so he shouldn’t complain that it’s hard to get around when others are going with so much less than he has. Fred Flintstone, I understand I saw what you posted with the pictures from inside their house. It literally does look like a college apartment. If you’re able to afford a house, be able to afford a furnished it nicely.
another big part of this is that I think they moved to California basically because cole and charisma moved out there, and they really are their only friends. They’ve never posted about anybody else and they’ve never gone to meet new people in Minnesota. They stated directly in the video that they still have not gone out and really done anything in California so they are sitting on their couches playing video games like they have been doing for the past five years of Minnesota. I can’t feel sorry for them that they are now sitting in the situation where they’re not any better than where they were six months ago.
I think they're searching for the "geographical cure." It doesn't matter where they live; they will be the same people with the same issues. Their new house and its location is depressing. I wonder how long they'll stay in it before they move again.

I can't be sure but from what I can see in the picture the bathroom doesn't look like it's accessible. Interesting that they make such a stink about accessibility when they travel but they have never lived in a home where Shane has access to all the rooms. Ever.

@beachbabe76, Minnesota sounds lovely.

I think they're searching for the "geographical cure." It doesn't matter where they live; they will be the same people with the same issues. Their new house and its location is depressing. I wonder how long they'll stay in it before they move again.

I can't be sure but from what I can see in the picture the bathroom doesn't look like it's accessible. Interesting that they make such a stink about accessibility when they travel but they have never lived in a home where Shane has access to all the rooms. Ever.

@beachbabe76, Minnesota sounds lovely.
Thanks…yes Minnesota is very lovely. We have space, we have amazing outdoor opportunities, and we have great people!
if you are so inclined, check out pictures of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area, Duluth, Two Harbors (Gooseberry Falls) and the Mississippi River towns of Red Wing, Wabasha and Winona (the eagles in that area are amazing!).
Again, I love a lot of things about the U.S., every state brings something different, and I love San Diego, but as you said, they are definitely looking for the geographic cure…if you don’t change yourself, your literally just looking at new 4 walls in a different town.

• Heart
Whatever happened to the “life changing” Jacko robot arm? Did they sell it?

It could be an old video but if you take a video they posted around a day ago at face value they still have it and it was used to feed their dog Chloe.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I was one of their earliest subscribers but don’t watch often these days. At first, I thought that Hannah genuinely loved Shane in a romantic sense. It was as if they have a past life connection or something and she genuinely fell in love with who he was as a person. Because she takes care of him, I still think this is partly true.
But I also believe that Hannah has an extreme need for people to give her attention. She wants everyone to think she is a Godsend. She enjoys the stares and YouTube notoriety. “But she’s so pretty. How could she be with him?” I don’t know how to clearly verbalize it, but it’s almost like the opposite of Munchausen.

Reactions: 8
I was one of their earliest subscribers but don’t watch often these days. At first, I thought that Hannah genuinely loved Shane in a romantic sense. It was as if they have a past life connection or something and she genuinely fell in love with who he was as a person. Because she takes care of him, I still think this is partly true.
But I also believe that Hannah has an extreme need for people to give her attention. She wants everyone to think she is a Godsend. She enjoys the stares and YouTube notoriety. “But she’s so pretty. How could she be with him?” I don’t know how to clearly verbalize it, but it’s almost like the opposite of Munchausen.

I was just thinking that honestly. I don't watch them much anymore either, but it would be so easy for her to live a double life off camera deceiving everyone. She never really shows a vulnerable side to her which being with someone like Shane it would make someone push their pride aside and embrace their challenges 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It does feel like the opposite of munchausen. That’s a great way to explain it. And now she’s diagnosed with something so now there can be more attention to her. Maybe she will need a caregiver too? Seems like the perfect way to get her mother to move back in with them so Liz can do everything for them.

• Haha