Squirmy & Grubs #11 Shane Manor & the Curious Case of the Diaper Genie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It does feel like the opposite of munchausen. That’s a great way to explain it. And now she’s diagnosed with something so now there can be more attention to her. Maybe she will need a caregiver too? Seems like the perfect way to get her mother to move back in with them so Liz can do everything for them.

Unless she's growing many arms like an Octopus or something? What can be so urgent that it isn't treatable/manageable on her own?

Reactions: 4
It does feel like the opposite of munchausen. That’s a great way to explain it. And now she’s diagnosed with something so now there can be more attention to her. Maybe she will need a caregiver too? Seems like the perfect way to get her mother to move back in with them so Liz can do everything for them.
May I ask what she's diagnosed with? The only info I get about them is from this forum.

Reactions: 1
What was she diagnosed with? I see they put out a video, but I didn’t watch it…I try to limit my watches on YouTube to not contribute to their numbers
---
What was she diagnosed with? I see they put out a video, but I didn’t watch it…I try to limit my watches on YouTube to not contribute to their numbers
Never mind, I see the post now, I missed it apparently

Reactions: 3
Thanks…yes Minnesota is very lovely. We have space, we have amazing outdoor opportunities, and we have great people!
if you are so inclined, check out pictures of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area, Duluth, Two Harbors (Gooseberry Falls) and the Mississippi River towns of Red Wing, Wabasha and Winona (the eagles in that area are amazing!).
Again, I love a lot of things about the U.S., every state brings something different, and I love San Diego, but as you said, they are definitely looking for the geographic cure…if you don’t change yourself, your literally just looking at new 4 walls in a different town.
My question after coming back here after long time to check on S & G and see that they have moved at least a good part of the year to Ca? I live in the same suburb in Minnesota that these two own a home in. First it was a modest home a few blocks from me and then a monster home with lots of land ...see the $1.9 Mil home 5701 Long Brake Trl, Minneapolis MN 55439. Now that is some investment to heat and maintain all year and not a clue what they spend in LAX but it does not look all that nice. Where is all the money coming from? They are early 30's and making this kind in income on YT and some public appearances?

My question after coming back here after long time to check on S & G and see that they have moved at least a good part of the year to Ca? I live in the same suburb in Minnesota that these two own a home in. First it was a modest home a few blocks from me and then a monster home with lots of land ...see the $1.9 Mil home 5701 Long Brake Trl, Minneapolis MN 55439. Now that is some investment to heat and maintain all year and not a clue what they spend in LAX but it does not look all that nice. Where is all the money coming from? They are early 30's and making this kind in income on YT and some public appearances?
I think that the mansion was purchased with Liz and George and registered as a business with all its available tax deductions. If it's registered as a non-profit then it is even tax-free!

What I think is even more unusual is how down-scale S&G have gone in purchasing their (inaccessable) house in California house. Like, what's up with that? And what a dreary house that is with its empty bookcases and windows that their neighbor can see into because the houses are that close.

A new critique.

---
I still think Liz (and maybe George) bought the McMansion as a potential airBnB. Liz already has at least a couple. This would be great for renting to large family groups or to more than one party at a time.
---
I still think Liz (and maybe George) bought the McMansion as a potential airBnB. Liz already has at least a couple. This would be great for renting to large family groups or to more than one party at a time.

Reactions: 5
A new critique.

---

---

When I clicked on the video a lot of other videos saying the same thing came up in my feed. I don't believe their relationship is fake because I think Hannah is a devotee. But I do agree that it's boring and that their channel offers nothing in terms of disability awareness or education.

What a shame because it could have been so much more.

Maybe S&G moved to the house in California so that Liz can start renting out the McMansion for functions or as a BnB....

I wish Cole and his wife wouldn’t hang out with them. They give me the creeps while Cole seems normal

Reactions: 5
"They give me the creeps"

I am still trying to wrap my head around (get used to) how people here did a 180º on Charisma. I thought she and Cole would forever be a golden couple on Tattle when they were first talked about!

I mean Cole and Charisma seem much more normal than the other 2. Cole also is more able bodied in the sense he is still a nice looking guy who just happened to be a quad. So I can see the attention for her.

Seems like they are taking a break or the content is drying up. Haven’t made a video in 3 weeks. I fell off of their channel for a year and just when I came back things are super slow

Reactions: 2
Seems like they are taking a break or the content is drying up. Haven’t made a video in 3 weeks. I fell off of their channel for a year and just when I came back things are super slow
Close to a whole month now. Their content dried up a long time ago, but it didn't stop them then. Looks like they're spending time with Cole and Charisma. No idea if it's mutual or if one or both couples just want to be part of the "cool kids club." Don't know which is the most insufferable. Wait, no that title definitely belongs to S&G. A lot more than I miss any of them, I miss the snark here!

Close to a whole month now. Their content dried up a long time ago, but it didn't stop them then. Looks like they're spending time with Cole and Charisma. No idea if it's mutual or if one or both couples just want to be part of the "cool kids club." Don't know which is the most insufferable. Wait, no that title definitely belongs to S&G. A lot more than I miss any of them, I miss the snark here!
Maybe they are just cashing in and retiring early in California on that pile of grubby cash. Health-wise I hope he’s ok. His condition is not getting any better

After a whole month they finally posted a video. Not much happened other than driving all over the place for a couple of weeks. They went to Las Vegas and Hannah talks about how everyone is really sexual there. Some men kept hitting on her and were made to feel like betas after realizing she was with Shane the alpha. You can tell Shane take a lot of pleasure in that

• Sick
After a whole month they finally posted a video. Not much happened other than driving all over the place for a couple of weeks. They went to Las Vegas and Hannah talks about how everyone is really sexual there. Some men kept hitting on her and were made to feel like betas after realizing she was with Shane the alpha. You can tell Shane take a lot of pleasure in that
Shane the big boy gets all the chicks fucks like a stallion 😂

• Haha
I just saw a short vid of them like why are they doing ivf on yt! Wtf Whats her deal 🤢 why on earth would She possibly Want To look after baby and him? Like its so much work etc. He is so annoying like you couldnt pay me To stay with him. What on earth is her deal is this her only way To get attention. Im just saying wtf.

Boy these two seem to have lost their direction and do not seem happy in that Ca. sunshine. Their place in Ca. looks downright dismal. I think there is something afloat with some deal in/near LAX that they could make some money on...just a feeling I get. Way more than the weather prompted this ill thought out move. As for Liz renting on that mansion in Edina Mn. as an air bnb. Maybe a long term rental but short terms are not permitted in Edina. Some to it but are quickly reported if the place becomes a party house. Hannah's comments about vegas are really odd and I bet they did attract some attention (even in vegas where you see anything and everything) with her in that outfit pushing the chair and riding on it. What an odd foursome.....gotta wonder about that set up. The IVF trip is so odd too. And since when does it take three days to drive from LAX ...I am sure that is what I heard Shawn say 3 days each way? Depending where you are in LAX it is at max 5 hours. Can anyone explain that to me?

Reactions: 2