Squirmy & Grubs #11 Shane Manor & the Curious Case of the Diaper Genie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this couple. The woman has SMA and I absolutely adore her and her sense of humor. She is a deep thinker so just a heads up you'll need Kleenex. She and her husband keep it real and do true disability education, including how they use adaptive equipment.

Compare and contrast with S&G.

Reactions: 5
A new critique.

---

I still think Liz (and maybe George) bought the McMansion as a potential airBnB. Liz already has at least a couple. This would be great for renting to large family groups or to more than one party at a time.
---

I still think Liz (and maybe George) bought the McMansion as a potential airBnB. Liz already has at least a couple. This would be great for renting to large family groups or to more than one party at a time.
Something very funky going on with the mansion in Edina Mn It is now listed as owned by Purple Flamingo LLC with an address in Minneapolis as law firm. Clearing some tax games etc. are being played. Funny thing our winter here in Minneapolis has had no snow...some days 50+ temp and much better weather than LAX has had for this time of year.

Reactions: 2
Something very funky going on with the mansion in Edina Mn It is now listed as owned by Purple Flamingo LLC with an address in Minneapolis as law firm. Clearing some tax games etc. are being played. Funny thing our winter here in Minneapolis has had no snow...some days 50+ temp and much better weather than LAX has had for this time of year.
Yup. Not surprised. Anyone wanna take bets on how long S&G stay in California? My guess will be less than a year.

Reactions: 4
I just saw a short vid of them like why are they doing ivf on yt! Wtf Whats her deal 🤢 why on earth would She possibly Want To look after baby and him? Like its so much work etc. He is so annoying like you couldnt pay me To stay with him. What on earth is her deal is this her only way To get attention. Im just saying wtf.
There is not one thing charismatic about him … in fact he’s nauseating!
Think they both crave attention and with nothing eventful to speak of in their lives, looks like they are at an all time low! BooHoo 😭

looks like they're (thankfully) done with IVF and embracing life for what it is for them now.
Not a hope in hell are they going to reproduce!
No miracle ‘fishies’ swimming in his sperm …so she has some serious thinking to do … that will be their next money grab. Stay tuned 🤑🤑🤑

Not a hope in hell are they going to reproduce!
No miracle ‘fishies’ swimming in his sperm …so she has some serious thinking to do … that will be their next money grab. Stay tuned 🤑🤑🤑
He was so obnoxios and unfunny when he told that story 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 it was all weird with Hanna nibbles pointing out and him loving the sound of his own voice😵

Reactions: 3
I'm seeing some "new blood" on here lately. And missing some "old blood"! @SmallWonder, et al. I posted this in October 2023, a summary of the family's real estate activity. The McMansion was purchased in April 2021 under an LLC called "Purple Flamingo." I don't know why they formed the LLC. Could have been related to taxes. After all, tax evasion isn't legal. Tax avoidance is perfectly legal, and I don't fault anyone for taking advantage of the (legal) loopholes in the federal tax code.

About 2 years ago S&G discovered the address of the McMansion had been public knowledge for the past year, and they had a fit! You would have thought they were in the "witness protection program" and someone blew their cover! The way they talked their lawyer advised them no one could know their address if they bought it through an LLC. Oops. So much for that idea! I wonder how much that lawyer charged them to set up that thing. It sounded like S&G were ticked because someone recognized the McMansion and discovered their address. Big deal. If you don't want people to know where you live, then get off YT and stop posting all that "personal" information. Surely a lawyer realizes property records are public. It didn't take me long at all, and I'm not a lawyer and don't pretend to be one.

---
Hopefully all this stuff doesn't run together again. Here are 2 posts from 3-2-22 from when S&G rented an airBnB in California. They posted several videos the month (or longer) they were there. This was around the time they thought their big acting careers were about to take off after Shane got a "consultant" role on the short-lived TV show, "Ordinary Joe," that aired only 13 episodes.

Not that any of that is relevant now. It's just curious they purchased the CA house last year but didn't mention moving until months later. It just illustrates now someone with a PC and internet can easily find someone's address and other info.
---
Darn. Tattlelife did it again. Squished 2 already long replies into one big one.

* "How," not "now." I haven't watched any of their videos lately, but one I remember was them talking about this "huge project" they're working on, "but we can't tell you about it... yet." I would think, especially after the "Ordinary Joe" bomb they would have had contracts lined up before up and moving over halfway across the country. Or maybe they did.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Just found this couple. The woman has SMA and I absolutely adore her and her sense of humor. She is a deep thinker so just a heads up you'll need Kleenex. She and her husband keep it real and do true disability education, including how they use adaptive equipment.

Compare and contrast with S&G.

There is no real comparison between S&G and this couple. I watched a few of their videos, and they appear to possess at least two things S&G don't. Maturity and class.

On a different note, a couple of days ago Hannah's parents were on an airliner (flying what looked like 1st class). Someone asked where they were going, and Liz said they were flying to L.A. "to visit Hannah and Shane for a few weeks."

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
There is no real comparison between S&G and this couple. I watched a few of their videos, and they appear to possess at least two things S&G don't. Maturity and class.

On a different note, a couple of days ago Hannah's parents were on an airliner (flying what looked like 1st class). Someone asked where they were going, and Liz said they were flying to L.A. "to visit Hannah and Shane for a few weeks."
That would be a stimulating holiday !
Think I’d rather watch weeds grow 👌🏼

• Haha
That would be a stimulating holiday !
Think I’d rather watch weeds grow 👌🏼
It was the "few weeksssss" that raised my eyebrows. Many here have commented how it seems Hannah couldn't survive in the wild anytime at all without Liz. Others have predicted Liz would soon be moving in with them in CA. Good calls, y'all!

• Heart
It was the "few weeksssss" that raised my eyebrows. Many here have commented how it seems Hannah couldn't survive in the wild anytime at all without Liz. Others have predicted Liz would soon be moving in with them in CA. Good calls, y'all!
I truly think the IVF failure has really taken a toll on Hannah and her mental health … her one chance to have another normal being in her life and the one chance to realistically have ‘their’ child. I’d be opting for IVF ‘donor’ if I was her and long term I’d probably reassess what were the positives of living out a life with Shane. Let’s face it, what does he add? She’s a fool and he’s an idiot !
Anyway Liz to the rescue, so what will be the next project? True suspense NOT!

So I was watching some YT videos yesterday when I noticed one of S&G's recent submissions in my feed. I don't subscribe to their channel, and I haven't gone looking for any of their stuff in recent months, so it seemed a bit curious. I think the title was, "Are we freaks"? I thought, hmmm... is there any question? Their video was so silly and boring I knew I wasn't going to last and clicked on another video from my feed about the "world's most horrific water slide incidents." What does it say about a S&G video that it's more painful to watch than... that?

• Haha

Glad you watched the Viola and Dan videos @fredflintstone. I watched their daytime and evening routine videos and was really impressed with how educational they were. No fetish content, no naked shots, no denying of limitations due to physical disabilities. Plus, they really seem to have such a sweet, true-love relationship.

I started to get angry, though, numerous times during their videos because they made me realize just how poorly Shane is being taken care of by Hannah to meet her own twisted needs. For example:

1. Shane has had severe dental problems requiring oral surgery; both painful and risky in his condition. Why? His teeth were not being cleaned properly by Hannah. Viola uses an electric toothbrush on both her and Dan and then a dental floss. Think back to the video when Hannah showed how she takes care of Shane's teeth: By taking a manual toothbrush and forcefully dragging it back and forth like you would scrub a toilet bowl.

2. Shane had also been treated for several pressure sores. Again, dangerous. Viola is turned throughout the night by either Dan or her carer and has never incurred a pressure sore.

3. Viola is placed on a specialized toilet after a proper transfer from either her carer or lift transfer equipment. Viola showed a picture of the adaptive toilet. That's it. Compare that with Hannah showing shots of naked Shane on a non-adaptive toilet while she is balancing him like a child, giddily telling everyone how she sometimes has to "help start the process of Shane pooping."

4. Viola shows her "coughing machine" that she uses everyday to maintain her lungs. Does Shane even have one anymore or is it still in his parent's house?

I've only included a few examples but if you watch more of their videos you can pick up a lot on what Shane is missing out on. To receive proper care he DOES need one than one person taking care of him. Hannah treats him as her own personal fetish toy who nobody else is allowed to touch. (Except Liz.) And Shane gets to feel like he is "just a guy who happens to be in a wheelchair."

Sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just watched the video where they talked about the conclusion of their IVF journey. I don’t want to presume how everyone handles bad news, but I’ve seen women who struggle with pregnancy - they are not making jokes about it and laughing like they were. It makes me wonder how much they really wanted a baby and how much is true they are saying.

Also, their IVF journey also bugs me because it shows that that pregnancy scare they had awhile back was a complete lie.

Probably all for the clicks anyhow. As a barren lady, I sure wish they’d shove the laughs and jokes up their collective asses.

• Heart