Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever you see Shanes mom in videos she seems very cold and that she doesn't want to be filmed maybe they don't like hannah and they just grin and bear it maybe they think the whole situation is weird that she contacted him ect she I don't know there's so many theories about them
Shane's parents live in his hometown of Bethlehem, PA, about a 17 hour drive away from Hannah, Shane, and Hannah's family in Minneapolis

They did visit Shane's family in one of the videos and his parents definitely don't have the same intense enthusiasm that Hannah's mom Liz has. His mom didn't seem very happy or maybe just didn't want to be on camera.

I imagine it was a pretty huge adjustment for Shane's parents to be doing everything for their disabled son to then almost never seeing him in person.

Reactions: 3
Shane's parents definitely don't seem to like Hannah. REGARDLESS of whether or not Shane's parents know/or believe that Hannah has ulterior motives, they should be worshipping her. They literally can live their lives in peace, travel, and have their freedom since they no longer have to caregive for Shane. They should be hailing to Hannah for that.

Ultimately she should ship him and that nasty yellow towel back to Pennsylvania and move on with her life, but either way, she has done an AMAZING service for Shane's unappreciative parents.

I haven't seen anything that indicates his parents dislike Hannah.

What did you see?

I haven't seen anything that indicates his parents dislike Hannah.

What did you see?

This is also intriguing to me. They seem inattentive in all their videos, and Hannah's mom is the second prominent caretaker in place of Hannah if she's not there.I guess Hannah's mom having more knowledge of disability care it puts her in a better light and she comes across equipped to better handle his care, and thus seems like she's more empathetic to his condition. But his parents absence is bizarre. Could he be over compensating for a lack of a mother-figure in Hannah? I mean, it can't all be Hannah controlling where they're living, can it?

Shane's parents definitely don't seem to like Hannah. REGARDLESS of whether or not Shane's parents know/or believe that Hannah has ulterior motives, they should be worshipping her. They literally can live their lives in peace, travel, and have their freedom since they no longer have to caregive for Shane. They should be hailing to Hannah for that.

Ultimately she should ship him and that nasty yellow towel back to Pennsylvania and move on with her life, but either way, she has done an AMAZING service for Shane's unappreciative parents.
However, it can go both ways. Some parents in this situation would be relieved that the girlfriend has taken a load off their shoulders and some would be resentful that the girlfriend has taken their kid away from them. They might have gotten so used to caring for him and so used to having him around that, even if someone else is caring for him well, might still be painful. I mean, they probably expected that they would be his caregivers forever and so they had adjusted to that mindset.

It will be interesting to see how Hannah and Shane handle the distance-from-parents issue in the future. I have a hard time believing that Hannah could cope with living far away from her mom.

However, it can go both ways. Some parents in this situation would be relieved that the girlfriend has taken a load off their shoulders and some would be resentful that the girlfriend has taken their kid away from them. They might have gotten so used to caring for him and so used to having him around that, even if someone else is caring for him well, might still be painful. I mean, they probably expected that they would be his caregivers forever and so they had adjusted to that mindset.

It will be interesting to see how Hannah and Shane handle the distance-from-parents issue in the future. I have a hard time believing that Hannah could cope with living far away from her mom.
Let’s all be honest here, they’re just hoping to get a show on TLC. He was already doing the blogs and books before her. But that’s why they have the YouTube channel...it was just the next step for him with the next pretty girl...which is why he had to rush and move 1,000 miles away to her state, as opposed to her just waiting until some time after graduation to move to him. Remember, she’s the one who’s moved so many times in her life and she initially reached out to him first, while he already had his life set up; family, familiar doctors and medical resources. The YouTube channel is mostly why they’re even posing as a couple...they had to set it up first with meetings, photos etc, but they ultimately couldn’t have done the channel as efficiently from separate states and been believable. It’s just a business, keep the views up and the “relationship” continues...but, no more channel or social media platforms in which to virtue signal, then there’d be no reason for her to act like she’s his girlfriend and that she’s doing her part to make the world a better place. And there’d be no reason for anyone else to (say) they’re his girlfriend and that they wipe his ass every day etc for love without any publicity and benefit. A business agreement between him and her, his parents and her mom (to be responsible for his daily care in Minnesota). Those are all of the people who are regularly filmed in their videos. They’re both virgins, don’t do anything physical outside of the occasional kiss to make things look believable. She likes women, probably her “best friend” from the swim team. The mom is overly supportive and probably saw his video and told her daughter about him after she’d previously co-signed her getting a nose job to improve her self-esteem. When he dies she’ll suddenly become a lesbian like his ex Anna.

Reactions: 5
My gaydar vibes defo go off about her I think she could be in total denial about liking girls and being with Shane well she hasn't got a physically strong guy wanting to have sex with her so just picks Shane
Let’s all be honest here, they’re just hoping to get a show on TLC. He was already doing the blogs and books before her. But that’s why they have the YouTube channel...it was just the next step for him with the next pretty girl...which is why he had to rush and move 1,000 miles away to her state, as opposed to her just waiting until some time after graduation to move to him. Remember, she’s the one who’s moved so many times in her life and she initially reached out to him first, while he already had his life set up; family, familiar doctors and medical resources. The YouTube channel is mostly why they’re even posing as a couple...they had to set it up first with meetings, photos etc, but they ultimately couldn’t have done the channel as efficiently from separate states and been believable. It’s just a business, keep the views up and the “relationship” continues...but, no more channel or social media platforms in which to virtue signal, then there’d be no reason for her to act like she’s his girlfriend and that she’s doing her part to make the world a better place. And there’d be no reason for anyone else to (say) they’re his girlfriend and that they wipe his ass every day etc for love without any publicity and benefit. A business agreement between him and her, his parents and her mom (to be responsible for his daily care in Minnesota). Those are all of the people who are regularly filmed in their videos. They’re both virgins, don’t do anything physical outside of the occasional kiss to make things look believable. She likes women, probably her “best friend” from the swim team. The mom is overly supportive and probably saw his video and told her daughter about him after she’d previously co-signed her getting a nose job to improve her self-esteem. When he dies she’ll suddenly become a lesbian like his ex Anna.

Reactions: 1
good on shane for seeing past her disability 🙃. And what the hell I didnt know she had to go thru all that just so the kid could pee? If his penis cant even work properly to pee how the hell do they expect us to believe they have sex? It sounds like his voice is getting a lot worse lately its like it takes all of his energy to complete a sentence. I saw a video where they visited Shanes hometown and his dad seemed friendly enough towards Hannah gave her a hug and kiss hello

Reactions: 2
His voice sounds even more phlegmy than usual doesn't it it really goes right through me one reason I can't watch their videos 😖😖😖I think his dads friendly but I think Shanes mom is apprehensive about the whole situation tbh she's being cautious

shes prob weirded out by Hannah just like we are.
You pretty much hit the nail on the head here but im not so sure whats so great about having a show on TLC now a days. Maybe ten years ago it would have been something but I think they make more and reach more people from their youtube. Plus thats a huge sacrifice for Hannah with not much reward and they probably dont have enough material saved up for a whole tv season.

Reactions: 1
I think they are running out of material for their YouTube channel the videos are so boooooring is rather watch paint dry wouldn't have to listen to his annoying voice either

Wouldn’t you guys say it’s weird that they’ve been living together for a few years in the same area, yet they don’t have any couples friends who they’ve hung out with at least on occasion? No dinner dates, no movie or trivia nights at home. If so, then of course they’d record it. I’m sure their YT subscribers know more about them than their own neighbors. And apparently no one who really knows them ever watches and comments on their videos. Also, for their beach video, the one where she was rolling out the mats for him to make it to the water, no one who was at that beach that day commented on the video to say how awesome or nice of a thing she did...no one. I guess none of them have a Youtube account? Weird, but I guess that’s no more weird than her pursuing a guy online who requires full-time care, looks like an 8 year-old and is 1,000 miles away, simply because of his great personality, over someone who lived in her own town or attended her university. Clearly there would’ve been some options for her relatively close by if not for what he could do for her...and we all see what that was

I just can't get over this peeing business. The more I think about it the worse it gets and imagining myself in Hannah's shoes makes me have a panic attack. I'm currently struggling through rough nights with a baby, but I know that he will grow up and the day will come where he won't disturb my sleep anymore. Hannah on the other hand will forever be having to get up whenever he needs to pee and won't ever be able to go to bed or stay in bed when she wants to. Absolute nightmare!

Reactions: 7
I wonder if hannah dated anyone else prior to shane hmm

And that conspiracy theories about their relationship video didn't name half of the theories we have about them so I guess our theories are true

Finally a real, honest comment among all the groupthink interabled fairytale BS

"I’m multiple years older than Hannah and I have lived her life. I too love my husband and my children, but Hannah, you, my dear are delusional. I was the same. You have sacrificed more than you realize....a true partner, a second set of hands and feet to run after your children...a man that can take care of you...a partner to share the chores, cook, clean, take simple walks with. Let me tell you, you have picked an exhausting, soul sucking life for yourself....as did I. If my child ever told me they loved someone severely disabled, I’d support them, love them and cry my eyes out."

Reactions: 11
You know their video of how they cuddle I think they basically show us in that video their sex positions 😂

• Sick
Wouldn’t you guys say it’s weird that they’ve been living together for a few years in the same area, yet they don’t have any couples friends who they’ve hung out with at least on occasion? No dinner dates, no movie or trivia nights at home. If so, then of course they’d record it. I’m sure their YT subscribers know more about them than their own neighbors. And apparently no one who really knows them ever watches and comments on their videos. Also, for their beach video, the one where she was rolling out the mats for him to make it to the water, no one who was at that beach that day commented on the video to say how awesome or nice of a thing she did...no one. I guess none of them have a Youtube account? Weird, but I guess that’s no more weird than her pursuing a guy online who requires full-time care, looks like an 8 year-old and is 1,000 miles away, simply because of his great personality, over someone who lived in her own town or attended her university. Clearly there would’ve been some options for her relatively close by if not for what he could do for her...and we all see what that was

They seem insufferable to hang out with. Also I'm not sure how I'd feel about seeing a gf carry her boy-sized man baby to the toilet knowing what I know (she has to wipe him/clean him). So its not for me. I'd pass.

Reactions: 4
Finally a real, honest comment among all the groupthink interabled fairytale BS

"I’m multiple years older than Hannah and I have lived her life. I too love my husband and my children, but Hannah, you, my dear are delusional. I was the same. You have sacrificed more than you realize....a true partner, a second set of hands and feet to run after your children...a man that can take care of you...a partner to share the chores, cook, clean, take simple walks with. Let me tell you, you have picked an exhausting, soul sucking life for yourself....as did I. If my child ever told me they loved someone severely disabled, I’d support them, love them and cry my eyes out."
That amazing and very true comment will be deleted by sunset.

Personally, I am a couple years older than Hannah and I have deliberately lived the opposite life as Hannah with a very supportive husband, travel, relaxation, and no kids. I (and other people older than her) can see the road she's taking because we've lived it.

There is something mental in her that drew her to this life. I would understand if she met him in college, and he had a nice personality (he doesn't), and they became friends and fell in love and wanted to be together. But to SEEK this life out because you saw a documentary - Hannah you don't see anything wrong with this?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.