Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who even are these people in the comment section? Are they actually real how do we know theyre not bots or something. Maybe I just find it hard to believe theres that many people who cant see this for what it really is

Reactions: 2
I woke up this morning with a sore back. I will relax on the couch, eat a yummy breakfast, read and listen to jazz, and by 11am my back will feel just fine.

If I were Hannah, I would have to power through my pain to toilet, bathe, clothe, and cook for Shane. Day after day of this is why people 50+ (sometimes younger) have back surgery, knee replacements, and a host of other chronic structural body problems.

Hannah is in her mid-20s, so age 50 seems like a lifetime away from her. But it's real. And after she throws her back out for the next 25 years lifting Shane, then what?

Clara88 is right. Hannah definitely has a savior's complex. Does she feel guilty for being pretty and her way to minimize that guilt is to have a boyfriend who doesn't measure up? She really needs to do some soul searching away from Shane.

This pandemic is buying her time and she should use it wisely (she won't). She is 2 months away from what would have been her wedding. Now she has the time to examine what a life with Shane would TRULY look like in her 30s, 40s, 50s, and beyond as she sacrifices her youth, beauty, sex, and health for someone who complains that they can't go to breweries.
This really hit me. We all have days where we want need to simply exist, lazily, without responsibilities. Hannah can't have those. Can you imagine, not even being able to just take the afternoon to yourself? She must be so physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted. I hope she sees sense and gets out, or at least looks into getting a professional carer help.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Its pretty much just Hannah compromising for him all the way; not once did he say 'sometimes i let her sleep a little longer' or 'i hold my pee in so she can watch the ending of her favourite show' thats what a freaking compromise is Shane. Not 'I love to go to breweries but my fiance doesn't so I wallow with her at home with a sad beer in my hand and a game of monopoly! Good grief the ungratefulness is unreal! But its like he can't do anything anyway so its not like he can ever offer or fulfill the needs of his partners ever.

It's frankly disgusting and disturbing to me that SO MANY people cosign on this relationship. I think I know what it is:

Some women: see Hannah as having it all. They think she's beautiful and she has money. If she had a tight group of girlfriends and she were dating a Zac Efron looking guy, they would be jealous because she would be outperforming them literally on every level. Instead she downplays herself and she is a 24/7 caregiver to a guy who none of them would ever want, so it feels equal and it makes them feel good to watch someone who they perceive as less then them

Some guys: Think that "if Shane can get a girl like that, there's hope for me too".

It all boils down to people don't want to see a young woman TRULY living her best life.

Of course Hannah is too silly to realize that all the people in the comment who think this crap is cute would not be doing what she's doing. It is a freaking sacrifice when she isn't living the life she could be living.

You could be on to something here. Cinderella all over again, just like "Sabrina", "Pretty Woman", "My man Godfrey" & probably many others plotting a "down & out" befriended or rescued by a "up & in, wealthy" In the fairy tale Prince made sure the shoe fit before the dick, that part left out for the children's sake (too much, too soon & they wouldn't understand). "The Beauty & the Beast" omitted the consummation of the union after the wedding. If it hadn't been for Donkey & Dragon, "Shrek" would have been more of a romance, then marriage, then children type story. The way this scenario is presented I see Shane/Hannah plotting a "trap pregnancy" to assure her future. That's not to say that that's exactly the way some women work it. Check out "The Wages of Sin" & "Fraud" as an example of that kind of woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This really hit me. We all have days where we want need to simply exist, lazily, without responsibilities. Hannah can't have those. Can you imagine, not even being able to just take the afternoon to yourself? She must be so physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted. I hope she sees sense and gets out, or at least looks into getting a professional carer help.
Yep. And she is so young and quite frankly delusional that she doesn't see how the accumulated total of years of powering away like this is going to get to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
this.
I can’t even fathom what it would be like to not have much time to myself, she’s said before she can do what she likes but no it’s not the same, she is basically his arms and legs aswell as hers, how she isn’t constantly exhausted is beyond me.
And the cheek of him saying Hannah doesn’t like beer so they don’t go to the brewery much as he would like to...just Wow.
Bet she would love to go do things without having to be a caretaker and let someone else look after him but no that doesn’t get mentioned does it It’s all unrealistic and delusional.
She will regret not asking for help once she cracks.

Reactions: 6
Shane just seems the type of person that everything has to go his way and he won't compromise at all hannah said she likes to sleep in to ten and they compromised to get up at nine as Shane likes getting up around 8 I can honestly say he prob pretends he needs toilet to wake hannah up as you know e whole world revolves around Shane and his needs she doesn't get one second of peace from him her life is basically caring for Shane nothing else she can spin it as whatever she likes but she is his slave

Reactions: 3
Its pretty much just Hannah compromising for him all the way; not once did he say 'sometimes i let her sleep a little longer' or 'i hold my pee in so she can watch the ending of her favourite show' thats what a freaking compromise is Shane. Not 'I love to go to breweries but my fiance doesn't so I wallow with her at home with a sad beer in my hand and a game of monopoly! Good grief the ungratefulness is unreal! But its like he can't do anything anyway so its not like he can ever offer or fulfill the needs of his partners ever.
He needs to get a catheter. It's not like it's easy to help him pee, she has to get him out of the chair, lay him down, undress him, get the bottle, then clean it all up. Just absurd.

Reactions: 5
Isn't it weird on their first meeting Shane wanted hannah to toilet him I find that really weird tbh yeah he does need a catcher tar or wear pads
He needs to get a catheter. It's not like it's easy to help him pee, she has to get him out of the chair, lay him down, undress him, get the bottle, then clean it all up. Just absurd.

He doesn’t even have a catheter? I never knew that, so she has to carry him on and off the toilet all day and also cannot leave him whatsoever incase he needs to go?

He doesn’t even have a catheter? I never knew that, so she has to carry him on and off the toilet all day and also cannot leave him whatsoever incase he needs to go?

She had to find places at airports and at Disney she went to First Aid so she could have a table or bed to lay him on so he could pee. It is a long process to find a place and do all she has to do to help that asshole. I think they have even used baby changing tables in family restrooms.

Reactions: 5
I remember them saying how when she was at college and had classes (alongside swimming practice) she would have to plan her day around coming home to help Shane use the toilet. But please do tell us more about how your education wasn't negatively impacted by Shane!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Isn't it weird on their first meeting Shane wanted hannah to toilet him
That's the creepiest thing about this chick. She knew all about him. She watched videos about him and read his articles. She knew exactly what he wasn't capable of doing when she went on that first date with him. She knew she'd most probably have to handle his penis or his shitting during their first date and she was totally down for it. I think she is even more twisted than him.

Reactions: 9
Well now I'm quite disturbed; she goes through all that crap just to help him pee?! Hannah has serious issues and terrible self esteem. What is wrong with her???? Keep in mind she's talking about breeding a bunch of (quite possibly disabled) children. Why do some people make poor decisions.....

Reactions: 7
Even if the kids don't have sma I'm sure they are more likely to get a disability as Shane doesn't have the best gene make up does he no offence but he doesn't and her life will become even harder with Shane and a new born baby also I find it very weird that Liz Hannah's mom toilets shane maybe her brothers do too it's weird af how romantic on you're first date having to take him the toilet and toileting him or help him have a tit true romance right there!
Well now I'm quite disturbed; she goes through all that crap just to help him pee?! Hannah has serious issues and terrible self esteem. What is wrong with her???? Keep in mind she's talking about breeding a bunch of (quite possibly disabled) children. Why do some people make poor decisions.....

yes, they have talked about it before. It would be so much easier if he could just sit in his chair, unzip and put the bottle there but he says his penis doesn't work that way. He has to be lying down, pants off. And his legs are drawn up and tight...it has to be a hard thing to do. And have to lift him out of his chair so often. He won't do a thing to make it easier on Hannah.

And why not get some type of potty chair that she could put him in and leave him to poop by himself. To have to stand there the entire time and hold his head for him while he poops?

She had to find places at airports and at Disney she went to First Aid so she could have a table or bed to lay him on so he could pee. It is a long process to find a place and do all she has to do to help that asshole. I think they have even used baby changing tables in family restrooms.
That alone sounds seriously exhausting. Way worse than a baby. I can always change a baby in the back of the car or on a bench or on the ground even, if there are no toilets in the vicinity. I don't know how she does it.

yes, they have talked about it before. It would be so much easier if he could just sit in his chair, unzip and put the bottle there but he says his penis doesn't work that way. He has to be lying down, pants off. And his legs are drawn up and tight...it has to be a hard thing to do. And have to lift him out of his chair so often. He won't do a thing to make it easier on Hannah.

And why not get some type of potty chair that she could put him in and leave him to poop by himself. To have to stand there the entire time and hold his head for him while he poops?
I guess all that is better than having no man at all.. /sarcasm

• Haha
That alone sounds seriously exhausting. Way worse than a baby. I can always change a baby in the back of the car or on a bench or on the ground even, if there are no toilets in the vicinity. I don't know how she does it.
That's not a loving romantic relationship it's a 24/7 job which hannah will never get a day off from

Okay I'm not terribly educated on this couple so I had a question I was hoping someone could answer for me: -

Where the heck is Shane's family in all of this? I think its okay (with the right help) having a partner with a serious condition like Shane's but I still believe his parents should be intervening and helping more with his care instead of dumping all their sons needs on his poor fiance and barely being present at all. Are they just not that into videos? So far I've only seen bits of Hannah's mom helping out but that's it... I did read somewhere that Shane's parents actually don't care an awful lot for Hannah? How accurate is this? I would find this so hard doing everything for someone else's son and being so underappreciated in return.

Reactions: 1
Okay I'm not terribly educated on this couple so I had a question I was hoping someone could answer for me: -

Where the heck is Shane's family in all of this? I think its okay (with the right help) having a partner with a serious condition like Shane's but I still believe his parents should be intervening and helping more with his care instead of dumping all their sons needs on his poor fiance and barely being present at all. Are they just not that into videos? So far I've only seen bits of Hannah's mom helping out but that's it... I did read somewhere that Shane's parents actually don't care an awful lot for Hannah? How accurate is this? I would find this so hard doing everything for someone else's son and being so underappreciated in return.
Shane's parents live in his hometown of Bethlehem, PA, about a 17 hour drive away from Hannah, Shane, and Hannah's family in Minneapolis

They did visit Shane's family in one of the videos and his parents definitely don't have the same intense enthusiasm that Hannah's mom Liz has. His mom didn't seem very happy or maybe just didn't want to be on camera.

I imagine it was a pretty huge adjustment for Shane's parents to be doing everything for their disabled son to then almost never seeing him in person.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.