Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounded to me like a working interview. What person has the girl they just met learn all his care? Day one, first day they met!
I work in the care industry how we worded it felt like some of my past job interviews and that bingo thing he did so he expected her to do his care and she couldn't of got out of it for feeling bad but I know hannah has a fetish for Shane and his care I don't think the other girls really did as they left him probably for burnt out very quick

Imagine going on a date with someone and they pull out a bingo thing to learn all you're care so Fuckinf thoughful Shane not

Reactions: 5
Yet another livestream today where they take their fans' hard-earned money despite earning a good income on youtube. Shameless and gross and totally expected from Money & Grubs

Yet another livestream today where they take their fans' hard-earned money despite earning a good income on youtube. Shameless and gross and totally expected from Money & Grubs
Pisses me off so much they have no shame probably taking off people who live on disability too they are disgusting they don't need any more money

Reactions: 2
They did yet another money grubbing livestream today! Why are people so desperate to throw their money away?! I really just don't get it.

Reactions: 7
They did yet another money grubbing livestream today! Why are people so desperate to throw their money away?! I really just don't get it.
The money to pay for their vacations and to eat a restaurant every night because that's where it's going

The money to pay for their vacations and to eat a restaurant every night because that's where it's going
But like someone said earlier, it's not like he's even able to eat those large elaborate meals anyway. They probably just do that for the cameras. They are so selfish. I still can't believe her parents are going on their honeymoon. So bizarre.

Reactions: 4
But like someone said earlier, it's not like he's even able to eat those large elaborate meals anyway. They probably just do that for the cameras. They are so selfish. I still can't believe her parents are going on their honeymoon. So bizarre.
Yeah it's a total waste of food and not healthy for him really he would benefit having a peg feed I think .. they are so selfish and think their channel is for educating people my ass! It's just to show hannah half naked and for them to moan about everything and constant ad plugging and asking for money they are two of the most selfish hypocritical arrogant people I've seen

Yeah it's a total waste of food and not healthy for him really he would benefit having a peg feed I think .. they are so selfish and think their channel is for educating people my ass! It's just to show hannah half naked and for them to moan about everything and constant ad plugging and asking for money they are two of the most selfish hypocritical arrogant people I've seen
And Shane is the biggest jerk out of the both of them how hannah is crazily obsessed about him I'll never know

Reactions: 3
I don't get H -
She either has a fetish or ...
She really is his nurse and is getting paid to pretend - then came along the channel and now they split it. I only say this because her mom sure does do a bunch of the care and it weirds me out to think she thinks he is sexy :sick:

I don't get H -
She really is his nurse and is getting paid to pretend - then came along the channel and now they split it. I only say this because her mom sure does do a bunch of the care and it weirds me out to think she thinks he is sexy :sick:
What's weird is her mom toileting Shane so she holds his dick while he pees in a bottle ew ew ew imagine it ... and prob has to wipe his ass to not weird at all he's acts like he's this stud and hannah thinks she has the worlds hottest guy she can't get enough of him like she's addicted to him what is it what is the fascination I don't get it at all

And his voice really makes me
Cringe it's so Gargly and annoying and his voice has gotten weaker

I don't get H -
I think she has a fetish. I also think she has a sick attraction/obsession to him because he looks like a toddler and relies heavily on her. Either that or like you said she's his nurse.

What's weird is her mom toileting Shane so she holds his dick while he pees in a bottle ew ew ew imagine it ... and prob has to wipe his ass to not weird at all he's acts like he's this stud and hannah thinks she has the worlds hottest guy she can't get enough of him like she's addicted to him what is it what is the fascination I don't get it at all

And his voice really makes me
Cringe it's so Gargly and annoying and his voice has gotten weaker
His voice is getting weaker? That's not good. 90% of their communication comes in the form of them talking. Have you heard of locked in syndrome? I read about it and it is HORRIBLE!!! If Shane loses his ability to talk, he will practically be locked in.

What on earth is Hannah signing up for?!?!

I think she has a fetish. I also think she has a sick attraction/obsession to him because he looks like a toddler and relies heavily on her. Either that or like you said she's his nurse.

His voice is getting weaker? That's not good. 90% of their communication comes in the form of them talking. Have you heard of locked in syndrome? I read about it and it is HORRIBLE!!! If Shane loses his ability to talk, he will practically be locked in.

What on earth is Hannah signing up for?!?!
Like I think his mouth muscles are weaker his voice sounds more gargly can't understand what he's saying he acts like a big baby yeah I think hannah has a sick fetish who would get turned on by bleeping someone with a body of a baby now if that was a guy it would be called a fetishise so why is it different because it's a female

What's weird is her mom toileting Shane so she holds his dick while he pees in a bottle ew ew ew imagine it ...
How does he coerce all these women to do this for him? HOW?

I can well believe that Hannah’s a weirdo and sought him out because she wanted to be his girlfriend-nurse, but for her mother to ALSO take on his nursing care is so bleeping weird.

How does he coerce all these women to do this for him? HOW?

I can well believe that Hannah’s a weirdo and sought him out because she wanted to be his girlfriend-nurse, but for her mother to ALSO take on his nursing care is so bleeping weird.
He's a burden on her Middle Ages parents they drop their plans to rally around Shane why I don't know even her brothers are involved in some of his vare no way would you ask you're in laws to be part of his intense care it's not on he shouldn't expect them to he should get carers he can' afford it I don't know how he gets these young girls but I think he must be good at manipulating people I mean look he's manipulating his cult like following who think Shane's a saint

I think Hannah's mom is the type who can't say no. That's the only thing that makes sense. Today they released a video titled We are Getting Worried. I didn't watch it, but I guess it's about Coronavirus.

For two well-off people who work from home and get groceries delivered, I would think they have it easier than 99.9% of the people on the planet. But let's complain and get donations anyway.

Like I think his mouth muscles are weaker his voice sounds more gargly can't understand what he's saying he acts like a big baby yeah I think hannah has a sick fetish who would get turned on by bleeping someone with a body of a baby now if that was a guy it would be called a fetishise so why is it different because it's a female
How is he supposed to live to be 50, 60, and beyond and still able to talk if his voice is getting weaker at 28? Hannah is signing up for a life of BS.

Does anyone know when their wedding is supposed to be?
Think it's either June or September

But yeah how is going to live longer if he's so weak now and he's not exactly the type to look after his own health he drinks alcohol all the time ect no wonder his insurance have denied the spinraza

Reactions: 1

But yeah how is going to live longer if he's so weak now and he's not exactly the type to look after his own health he drinks alcohol all the time ect no wonder his insurance have denied the spinraza
If their wedding is in June, I have no idea how they're supposed to be planning it with everything shutting down.

Good point. I doubt he'll reach 40 the way he looks. Why would he think alcohol is something he should be consuming?! And it's not exactly like Hannah can take out a good life insurance policy on him, so she might be screwed

Shane Just seems very very manipulative I think he's the one who pushed the channel onto hannah and wanting money who wants to give these jerks their hard earned money they must be not right in the head I'm glad more and more people are seeing it for what it is

It's sometime in September.
I don't know what they should do in that case. Personally I think Hannah should cancel it and not marry Shane for a plethora of other reasons. But in the case of will the coronavirus thing be over by then, I think it's very likely, but still up in the air.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.