Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I lost my mind and decided to start a relationship with a disabled man-child, I would never, ever let my Mother wipe his ass!

They made a video talking about a honeymoon...they are taking Hannah's parents with them. Hannah even said they have never flown alone. The whole thing...just absurd.

They are complaining about finding a completely accessible honey moon spot and some have a step or three. They have a portable ramp, I have seen them use it, but they would rather act all sad and put out. And of course you see fans saying they hope someone pays for their honeymoon for them. WTF?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Why would you take you're parents on you're honey moon I just can't with these two how will they cope with married life how will they cope when her parents aren't here anymore they are both so immature

And who the duck would pay for these entitled jerks they're honey moon they earn duck loads of money thue can pay it themselves their fans are really delusional

Reactions: 2
And who the duck would pay for these entitled jerks they're honey moon they earn duck loads of money thue can pay it themselves their fans are really delusional
They send them gifts, pay for Patreon and I have seen several want to start GoFund me accounts for Shane's Spinraza and a better wheel chair. Their fans are brainwashed by this nonsense.

Reactions: 3
Oh my gawd really?! They are taking her parents on their honeymoon 😂 How do they plan to survive once Hannah parents are unable to run the streets with them?! Imagine if Hannah's dad had a stroke and her mom had to take care of him and Hannah had to take care of Shane and 1 or 2 disabled children all by herself. This is cute now while she's young, but by the time she's in her 30s she's going to feel like a middle aged wor out woman.

Reactions: 4
Just watched their latest video explaining how Hannah learned to be Shane's caregiver the first time they met. Sure sounds like he was hiring her, eh? Who does that? So yeah Shane...no one is ASSUMING your girlfriend is your nurse, she is.

They said his lips are so weak he cannot even lick his own lips, he can't scratch an itch...and Hannah has to pick his nose for him! I swear...something is way off in that gal's brain. They want to convince their fans they have a satisfying sex life? There is NO possible way he can do anything for her, not even with that slight wiggle in his thumb. Not even if he has some huge Johnson either because he cannot move. Also, he has to lay down to pee....somehow I am imagining a weird angle of his penis or something.

So Insurance is denying him the Spinraza according to the tests to see if it is helping. Insurance claims they do not see any benefits. The man cannot even lift his own head so yeah...how can he show any benefit from that injection. He can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have found my people! I can’t stand this insufferably smug couple. It makes my skin crawl to see Hannah treat Shane like a toddler. He is just rude and entitled... and of course she’s his bleeping nurse...

Hannah is totally the type that lacks awareness of how SHE'S really feeling and what her limits are. She will snap one day, freak out, and leave him. My prediction is that it will all happen very quickly (hopefully before they have children), it's like she's in a trance now, just living to help Shane and obsess over him.

Reactions: 6
Maybe she’s hoping he will die and leave her all his dosh?

Can’t stand the “what made me smile today” tit - it’s so infantile... it reminds me of the stupid “day diary” I had to keep at primary school.

He’s grotesque.

Yeah her life is Shane nothing else but Shane I was suprised she uploaded a photo with her friend Meredith on Instagram I think that's her only friend tbh I wonder what her friend thought at first yes this relationship is beyond weird it's like mum and baby having to change him like you would a baby with a nappy Having to feed him like a baby and don't even get me started with the sex how can it be sexy having to sleep with that he's fragile not even good looking entitled prick with a body of an infant he takes hannah for granted and he's arrogant and demanding and he thinks he better than eveyone one else in his first book he made fun of other disables people because they spoiled themselves Shane is w complete hypocrite I am glad more and more people see him for the asshole he is hannah needs to snap out the trance she's in hannah trust me he's not all that at all you'll be thankful when you leave

Beyond tacky for S&G to do a livestream encouraging donations for themselves. It's sad how stupid people are, that they'll give their hard earned money to financially comfortable people who don't need their money at all

They are livestreaming right now and donations are pouring in. Am we in the twilight zone?! Why are people giving their hard earned money to these two crappy people. People were donating $100 and $50 at a time. All because she's pretty and wipes his ass. I'm all for influencers who actually help people getting money and donations, but Squirmy and Grubs do absolutely nothing but promote their weird relationship.

Maybe she’s hoping he will die and leave her all his dosh?

Can’t stand the “what made me smile today” tit - it’s so infantile... it reminds me of the stupid “day diary” I had to keep at primary school.

He’s grotesque.
They claim there is no money lol

Reactions: 6
Those two disgust me asking people for money constantly it just shows that's all there channels for not to educate people

Those two disgust me asking people for money constantly it just shows that's all there channels for not to educate people

Shane has no shame at all!!! But the fans....if ya gonna be that stupid, send them all your money.

All their content is about his disability and what a heroine she is... how much booze he drinks, how big his dick is...

All their content is about his disability and what a heroine she is... how much booze he drinks, how big his dick is...
Like anyone other than hannah wants to see his twisted body and tiny dick which can't do much another thing that annoys me is in their video titles example calling Shane a disabled gremlin now imagine if someone else called him that they would get called out for being ableist so they are hypocrites

In their latest video it really comes across as Shane gets these girlfriend doing his care straight away manipulating them to do it he's selfish some 20 odd year old breaking her back for this asshole he could hire carers but he's too selfish for that it's all about Shane no one else matters not even hannah I think hannah loves him more than he loves her he's always putting her down especially about her weight I hope she takes off the rose coloured glasses soon

It sounded to me like a working interview. What person has the girl they just met learn all his care? Day one, first day they met!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.