Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like others, I get kind of a creepy vibe from the way she looks at Shane and laughs hysterically at every stupid thing he says. I don't think it's right to expect her mother to accompany them everywhere to "help with Shane." She was talking about how it would be difficult to go on a honeymoon where they have to fly somewhere, so her parents are going to go with them but stay at a different location. If Hannah can't handle flying with Shane without having to enlist help from her mom, she's in for a long, hard life because her mother is not going to be around forever. There are plenty of places they could go for a nice honeymoon in the U.S. They don't HAVE to go to some exotic destination. I still don't get where all the money is coming from, but they don't seem to have a shortage when it comes to taking overseas trips and dining at expensive restaurants. As for their sex life, as I said before, I don't care and don't really see why anyone else does. I do get tired of Shane always referring to being "well-endowed," like he's a 13-year-old boy in the midst of puberty, so in a way I guess he asks for all the speculation, but seriously, nobody cares, Shane! Grow up and shut up!
You're right. She is in for a long hard road. They are running her mom into the ground. It's cute now because Hannah is young and cute, the mom has her health and strength, and the YouTube money is good. But what happens when Hannah is 40 and has been lifting Shane for 16 years? By the her mom will be 70ish and not fit to be wiping the son-in-law butt. And by then they intend to have children running (or wheeling around). No of it makes any sense.

I've seen so many comments from women talking about how "lucky" Hannah is to be marrying Shane. As a woman myself I wonder are other women so desperate to "have a man" that taking care of a manboy seems like a good bargain? Someone with Hannah's looks and privilege could EASILY be marrying a loving and attractive doctor, engineer, school principal, lawyer, etc who would be just as "funny" as Shane without having to deal with the baggage and bs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Now they are e-begging for a bathroom reno and elevator :rolleyes:

Why do people care about their sex life you ask? Because THEY constantly reference it. They've made videos about and there's even an entire vid by SBSK about it. Why SBSK let themselves be talked into making that video is beyond me. SBSK is where Shane and Hannah harvested most of their viewers from.
Oh, my. I've seen most of their YouTube videos (self-quarantining makes you look for entertainment in strange places sometimes), and I've seen references to the SBSK video (there are actually 2 of them), but I had never watched either of them until tonight. Definitely TMI for me. Okay....

Did they actually ask/beg for those things, #paolo, or are you just going by the comments of some of their sheeple? I thought they were strongly hinting for something, an endorsement maybe, but I didn't see them outright ask for either of those things. One commenter on their "house tour" video suggested they just need to "reach out" to companies about a stair lift or elevator, implying they need to ask for a handout. Someone replied, "Or maybe they want to be treated like normal people and save up to pay for it themselves," and was criticized by someone else who said, "This is how advertising works with normal people." Hmmm.

Reactions: 1
You're right. She is in for a long hard road. They are running her mom into the ground. It's cute now because Hannah is young and cute, the mom has her health and strength, and the YouTube money is good. But what happens when Hannah is 40 and has been lifting Shane for 16 years? By the her mom will be 70ish and not fit to be wiping the son-in-law butt. And by then they intend to have children running (or wheeling around). No of it makes any sense.

I've seen so many comments from women talking about how "lucky" Hannah is to be marrying Shane. As a woman myself I wonder are other women so desperate to "have a man" that taking care of a manboy seems like a good bargain? Someone with Hannah's looks and privilege could EASILY be marrying a loving and attractive doctor, engineer, school principal, lawyer, etc who would be just as "funny" as Shane without having to deal with the baggage and bs.
They are definitely hinting to companies about an elevator or more money from their cult like following can these guys sink any lower I would've be surprised if they take money out of the non profit charity I don't know I just get a feeling about it because them two only care about money I feel for Hannah's parents they've probably worked hard their whole life now want to enjoy their life and now she has to chase her son in law around wiping his crappy arse the big man child is a burden on them and I feel for them like you said what will hannah do when she's 40 odd she is litrallt signing up for a tit life litrally when all the YouTube games is dried up enjoy washing you're husbands ass and breaking you're back for this jerk who isn't funny at all his voice is getting worse he sounds like he has food in his mouth when he talks I can't understand what he's saying most the time these two are the most selfish cringey people on YouTube they really are

yeah I got that gay vibe ever since I noticed her liking a lot of half naked women and trans ftm posts on instagram lol but that’s cool oh and regarding her parents they are much older and they won’t be around forever I think she’ll go cr-more crazy if something happens to them
I noticed that and in some videos she goes on about her female crushes but talks in great depth about them she is at least bi I get those vibes from her completely must be horrible that she's not being her true self and is stuck with this man child for the rest of her life when she could easily find a girlfriend and be truly happy what is the attraction hannah to Shane I really want to know

E-begging is a common trick of youtubers.

Sometimes it's right in your face begging but more often it goes something like this, "Oh gosh, we really want [insert any item here] but we can't afford it *big sigh and sad faces* oh well maybe someday..." And then, like magic, the thing they wanted just magically appears!

Shane and Hannah have done trick this time and time again. From cash, clothing to cameras to beer fridges.. Now they want big ticket items. She puts out her tits or ass and he plays the poor wheelchair boy who doesn't get to see the basement. They know how to get what they want.

Reactions: 5

Sometimes it's right in your face begging but more often it goes something like this, "Oh gosh, we really want [insert any item here] but we can't afford it *big sigh and sad faces* oh well maybe someday..." And then, like magic, the thing they wanted just magically appears!

Shane and Hannah have done trick this time and time again. From cash, clothing to cameras to beer fridges.. Now they want big ticket items. She puts out her tits or ass and he plays the poor wheelchair boy who doesn't get to see the basement. They know how to get what they want.
Yes, this!

Well said because this is definitely what they are doing begging for money especially when times are tough now but let's all feel for Shane

Reactions: 2
This video they really do act like mom and son from 8:20 hannah and her mum are praising Shane like he's some kid and hannah talks to Shane like he's a kid sometimes anyone notice ? But this video is weird as duck and that isn't a normal adult relationship

As a gay woman myself I do see a lot of gay in her ... it could just be the type of love like a mum and her baby I don't really see anything sexual in their relationship only on Shane's part but let's be honest he's about as useful as a chocolate tea pot regarding having sex I feel like they are taking the piss out of Hannah's mum making her constantly rally around them sorting things for them they are going to be married and still have mummy do everything for them if they aren't mature enough to sort their own tit they aren't mature enough to get married

I see tendacies in her that I have myself I don't know my gaydar just goes off completely when I see her I honestly don't know what it is but in Hannah's side she thinks Shane's cute so maybe she just has a fetish to be someone's main carer and mother them but sexually want to be with women and I guess being with Shane she doesn't have to really be sexually involved with him .. I can imagine it must be hell stuck with Shane 24/7 it's bad enough watching a video of him I can't watch him anymore he's annoying acts like a complete jerk and Hannah's obsessive eyes and creepy smile is enough
This is so weird because I am also a gay woman and have the same thing! I can't put my finger on it but she sets my gaydar off so much

This is so weird because I am also a gay woman and have the same thing! I can't put my finger on it but she sets my gaydar off so much
Definitely get the vibe that there's more going on, whether it's sexuality-wise, gender-wise or some other internal issues. A person has to have some serious psychological undercurrents/conflicts going on to aggressively SEEK OUT an incredibly disabled stranger for a romantic relationship and then proceed to do everything for them and revolve their life entirely around them.

Reactions: 6
This video they really do act like mom and son from 8:20 hannah and her mum are praising Shane like he's some kid and hannah talks to Shane like he's a kid sometimes anyone notice ? But this video is weird as duck and that isn't a normal adult relationship

This one and another he is on her lap and they are swinging at a playground. Mother/son...not fiancé, that is all I see.

This one and another he is on her lap and they are swinging at a playground. Mother/son...not fiancé, that is all I see.
Yes totally nothing romantic about their relationship it's like mum and baby and she condescending awwww that she does to Shane but Shane does act like a kid most the time anyway yeah she definitely rings my gaydar off the chart it's her whole attitude and the vibes I get off her maybe she wants to take care if Shane 24/7 because it makes her forget her true sexuality it's unhealthy to live like that and she will end up hating Shane if she can't be with a woman only so long the act can be played out for she's going to have one big breakdown the way she's carrying on it's very unhealthy their relationship is toxic af

... [that] condescending awwww that she does to Shane but Shane does act like a kid most the time anyway....
Yeah, that one gets me... along with laughing hysterically at everything he says that he apparently thinks is funny. It's not. It's cringe-worthy.

Yeah, that one gets me... along with laughing hysterically at everything he says that he apparently thinks is funny. It's not. It's cringe-worthy.
He isn't even funny that girl has a screw loose he's about as funny as a kick to the balls and sounds like he has food in his mouth when he talks

He isn't even funny that girl has a screw loose he's about as funny as a kick to the balls and sounds like he has food in his mouth when he talks
Meh, as much as it annoys me to listen to him speak sometimes, I'm not going to rag on Shane for the way his voice sounds. It's surely the result of his condition. I agree with the rest of what you said.

Her being gay really would explain a lot. As they become more and more popular, if she had a good looking guy on the side who she presented as a "friend", people would absolutely question that relationship.

If she has a good looking woman on the side, no one is going to think anything. People would just think they're besties. She could have a girlfriend, go on dates, and no one would suspect a thing. On the other hand, working for Shane 24/7 leaves her no time to pursue a real relationship.

Reactions: 3
Her being gay really would explain a lot. As they become more and more popular, if she had a good looking guy on the side who she presented as a "friend", people would absolutely question that relationship.

If she has a good looking woman on the side, no one is going to think anything. People would just think they're besties. She could have a girlfriend, go on dates, and no one would suspect a thing. On the other hand, working for Shane 24/7 leaves her no time to pursue a real relationship.
Maybe her caring for Shane helps her suppress her feelings for women if she tries to distract herself and push them away and Shane isn't very sexual so that solves the part of being with a guy who doesn't have a high sex drive and high need for sex as well she can be intimate with Shane but not have to have full sex as I don't think he's capable of that tbh

Just came across this couple for the first time on YouTube recently and was pretty mind blown. Tried keeping an open mind, and understandably their are plenty of able bodied people who are in relationships with someone disabled but I just can’t wrap my head around this couple. Being a psychology major, their is no doubt from a psych standpoint that Hannah has a fetish of sorts for this thing. The being completely reliant on her for help power dynamic. But then Shane turns around and becomes a narcissistic, the world revolves around me, personality type. So from my understanding, she watched him be featured on an episode on YouTube and sought him out?? Which makes this relationship even that much more creepier and definitely calculating. I wonder what her past is like?? I know she’s very young and probably lived a sheltered life growing up out west but does anyone know what her past dating history was like?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.