Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're "self-quarantining" in MN right now for Shane's protection. I found it a little odd that the house they bought (property records are public, so anyone who cares can find it) is listed only in Shane's name. Unless he's got a good will and Hannah would inherit the house, she could be left out in the cold should he die, especially since they're not even married yet.

I saw people upthread talking about them risking having a child with SMA. Hannah was tested and is not a carrier of the SMA gene which means unless there were to be a rare genetic mutation after conception, their children have no risk of having SMA. Their "wishing" for children with SMA was Shane's attempt at humor that, like most of his attempts at humor, came across as inappropriate and not funny. I agree with others who have said he acts like a child with his silly singing and jokes, often crude and at the expense of Hannah, and the way he seems to hold some kind of control over her and others. I don't care about their or anyone else's sex life. If the relationship works for them, fine. They owe no one an explanation about their sex life.

There must be good money to be made in having a successful YouTube channel, more than I imagined. They got over $800 in "super chat" money from just one live stream a few days ago. I don't see how with that and the royalties from Shanes's books and speaking honorariums they could be supporting their lifestyle, or why, at least prior to this week, all the expensive dining out is necessary when, as others have said, Shane can't eat more than a few bites of soft food at a time. The beer drinking couldn't be good for him either, but like a lot of teens, he seems to think it's somehow cool or cute. He's 27, fragile, and it's not.

Shane is very fortunate to have had the support of his family and girlfriends all these years. A lot of people, with or without disabilities, aren't so fortunate.

Kudos to them for their using Shane's non-profit to try to help more people during the current COVID-19 mess. It sounds like they're using LAMN to provide $100 gift cards to anyone with any kind of medical needs to anyone, not just people with SMA and MD.

Other than that, I don't have much to say about them. Their fans make me cringe!

Reactions: 3
Wow fair play to cole and charisma donating a lot of money to Shane's charity they've shown more grace than hannah and Shane ever would especially when they were both rude to cole and charisma

Reactions: 7
Apparently shane has a huge hog, so there's that. A fetish, plus a huge hog, apparently that's all it takes to keep Hannah around.
He claims that, he says that a lot. He sure wants people to think he has a huge shlong. As small as his body is, any size would look big in comparison. Also...having a big one has very little to do with satisfying a woman. He cannot move. She would have to somehow maneuver herself to get it inside then do all the work. They ain't doing the nasty. NO WAY.

Yeah, S&G donated $2000 to his charity, then hit their fans up to donate. Big deal.

Reactions: 4
@fredflintstone What is your impression of Hannah? Hannah IMO is fixated on him to a degree that's not normal, even for a young relationship.

@fredflintstone What is your impression of Hannah? Hannah IMO is fixated on him to a degree that's not normal, even for a young relationship.
She looks at Shane like he's done saint her eyes fixated on him and hangs on every word he says it's not normal one but she looks at Shane like Shane's attractive when he really isn't

I n
Maybe her fetish is scat play, and by taking care of his mess, she gets turned on and fulfills that kink of hers.
I never thought of it like that but yes she could have that or a fetishise where adults dress as baby's and because Shanes small it gets her going or maybe the fact she's in full control of him no way are they having a fulfilling sex life bo way she has to do things herself prob can do stuff to him but no way is she riding him she would crush him

Reactions: 1
He claims that, he says that a lot. He sure wants people to think he has a huge shlong. As small as his body is, any size would look big in comparison. Also...having a big one has very little to do with satisfying a woman. He cannot move. She would have to somehow maneuver herself to get it inside then do all the work. They ain't doing the nasty. NO WAY.

Yeah, S&G donated $2000 to his charity, then hit their fans up to donate. Big deal.
Shane is always on about how big it is Shane no one cares except you're psychotic over obsessed weird fiancée

I can’t figure it all out, she doesn’t look annoyed, she seems very happy to take care of him, and shame on her to involve her mother! Doesn’t her mother think her daughters lost her mind? Also at the rate this virus is going someone like Shane won’t be able to go out in the real world, which means Hannah won’t either, so sweet ole Liz will be doing everything for them!

Maybe.....theres a reason Hannah can’t have intercourse and chose him so she wouldn’t have to put out...I don’t know I’m grasping at straws here, but it’s possible

Reactions: 2
Maybe.....theres a reason Hannah can’t have intercourse and chose him so she wouldn’t have to put out...I don’t know I’m grasping at straws here, but it’s possible
As a gay woman myself I do see a lot of gay in her ... it could just be the type of love like a mum and her baby I don't really see anything sexual in their relationship only on Shane's part but let's be honest he's about as useful as a chocolate tea pot regarding having sex I feel like they are taking the piss out of Hannah's mum making her constantly rally around them sorting things for them they are going to be married and still have mummy do everything for them if they aren't mature enough to sort their own tit they aren't mature enough to get married period

As a gay woman myself I do see a lot of gay in her ... it could just be the type of love like a mum and her baby I don't really see anything sexual in their relationship only on Shane's part but let's be honest he's about as useful as a chocolate tea pot regarding having sex I feel like they are taking the piss out of Hannah's mum making her constantly rally around them sorting things for them they are going to be married and still have mummy do everything for them if they aren't mature enough to sort their own tit they aren't mature enough to get married period

What makes you think she could be gay? If she is, that would explain a lot about why she got involved with Shane for money. And she could have a girlfriend on the side without raising suspicion.

I don't know how/if SMA affects the immune system, but I cant imagine Shane having a good immune response. Therefore, Coronavirus could easily be fatal for someone like him.

Thus far it seems to be fatal in elderly people who have underlying health problems. I doubt that there have been enough SMA patients throughout the would to do a study on how their bodies respond to it. Either way, I cannot imagine being stuck in that house waiting on Shane hand and foot all day every day.

As a gay woman myself I do see a lot of gay in her ... it could just be the type of love like a mum and her baby I don't really see anything sexual in their relationship only on Shane's part but let's be honest he's about as useful as a chocolate tea pot regarding having sex I feel like they are taking the piss out of Hannah's mum making her constantly rally around them sorting things for them they are going to be married and still have mummy do everything for them if they aren't mature enough to sort their own tit they aren't mature enough to get married
What makes you think she could be gay? If she is, that would explain a lot about why she got involved with Shane for money. And she could have a girlfriend on the side without raising suspicion.

I don't know how/if SMA affects the immune system, but I cant imagine Shane having a good immune response. Therefore, Coronavirus could easily be fatal for someone like him.

Thus far it seems to be fatal in elderly people who have underlying health problems. I doubt that there have been enough SMA patients throughout the would to do a study on how their bodies respond to it. Either way, I cannot imagine being stuck in that house waiting on Shane hand and foot all day every day.
I see tendacies in her that I have myself I don't know my gaydar just goes off completely when I see her I honestly don't know what it is but in Hannah's side she thinks Shane's cute so maybe she just has a fetish to be someone's main carer and mother them but sexually want to be with women and I guess being with Shane she doesn't have to really be sexually involved with him .. I can imagine it must be hell stuck with Shane 24/7 it's bad enough watching a video of him I can't watch him anymore he's annoying acts like a complete jerk and Hannah's obsessive eyes and creepy smile is enough

That makes sense, it’s very possible...there is no way any sexual things are happening in that relationship, it’s almost a partnership ( nothing wrong with that if their both happy) but it surely wont’t be forever...and I don‘t even see Shane being sexual, just a smart ass making it look good for the viewers

That makes sense, it’s very possible...there is no way any sexual things are happening in that relationship, it’s almost a partnership ( nothing wrong with that if their both happy) but it surely wont’t be forever...and I don‘t even see Shane being sexual, just a smart ass making it look good for the viewers
The only sexual thing Shane does is go on about how big his penis is like a 13 year old boy like people care Shane I bet it's tiny and can't do a lot anyway as he can't move so he can't duck properly

It's well known fact when a guy brags about his dick size it's usually a tiny dick

It's well known fact when a guy brags about his dick size it's usually a tiny dick
I wouldn't be surprised if she's gay. But that makes it even more confounding why an attractive lesbian woman chooses to wipe a weird manchild's butt. She must not have a very high opinion of herself.

I'll go on record and say they probably don't have normal penetrative intercourse, but rather Hannah uses her hand or mouth (sorry for the visual) on him and uses something that buzzes on herself.

What a wonderful life for a beautiful young lady to sign up for.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's gay. But that makes it even more confounding why an attractive lesbian woman chooses to wipe a weird manchild's butt. She must not have a very high opinion of herself.
Maybe she's scared to come out or maybe she suppressed her sexuality like she wants to be straight so she thinks if she settles for Shane it will make her straight but she could get anyone not someone you have to wipes ass everyday and break her back for she's not right in the head that girl needs a psych assessment prompt

Like others, I get kind of a creepy vibe from the way she looks at Shane and laughs hysterically at every stupid thing he says. I don't think it's right to expect her mother to accompany them everywhere to "help with Shane." She was talking about how it would be difficult to go on a honeymoon where they have to fly somewhere, so her parents are going to go with them but stay at a different location. If Hannah can't handle flying with Shane without having to enlist help from her mom, she's in for a long, hard life because her mother is not going to be around forever. There are plenty of places they could go for a nice honeymoon in the U.S. They don't HAVE to go to some exotic destination. I still don't get where all the money is coming from, but they don't seem to have a shortage when it comes to taking overseas trips and dining at expensive restaurants. As for their sex life, as I said before, I don't care and don't really see why anyone else does. I do get tired of Shane always referring to being "well-endowed," like he's a 13-year-old boy in the midst of puberty, so in a way I guess he asks for all the speculation, but seriously, nobody cares, Shane! Grow up and shut up!

Like others, I get kind of a creepy vibe from the way she looks at Shane and laughs hysterically at every stupid thing he says. I don't think it's right to expect her mother to accompany them everywhere to "help with Shane." She was talking about how it would be difficult to go on a honeymoon where they have to fly somewhere, so her parents are going to go with them but stay at a different location. If Hannah can't handle flying with Shane without having to enlist help from her mom, she's in for a long, hard life because her mother is not going to be around forever. There are plenty of places they could go for a nice honeymoon in the U.S. They don't HAVE to go to some exotic destination. I still don't get where all the money is coming from, but they don't seem to have a shortage when it comes to taking overseas trips and dining at expensive restaurants. As for their sex life, as I said before, I don't care and don't really see why anyone else does. I do get tired of Shane always referring to being "well-endowed," like he's a 13-year-old boy in the midst of puberty, so in a way I guess he asks for all the speculation, but seriously, nobody cares, Shane! Grow up and shut up!
So with regard to their income, they have a few income streams: Shane's book money, youtube adsense, and sponsorships (like HelloFresh) they promote on their channel. Oh, and their patreon. And they give paid talks (I guess). They're probably making a good upper middle class dual salary with all of that combined (they have said that they make college-educated salaries), especially for a lower cost area like Minneapolis. They likely make at least 50k from adsense alone each year, and that's probably a conservative estimate. Their sponsorships could potentially amount to tens of thousands of dollars a year. So all in all my guess is that they pull in a total of between 100k and 200k, and probably more. Just a guess. So they're doing very well financially.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Now they are e-begging for a bathroom reno and elevator :rolleyes:

Why do people care about their sex life you ask? Because THEY constantly reference it. They've made videos about and there's even an entire vid by SBSK about it. Why SBSK let themselves be talked into making that video is beyond me. SBSK is where Shane and Hannah harvested most of their viewers from.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.