Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing Shane’s diagnosis is SMA type 2. It says here he may have a normal lifespan. Looking at Shane’s overall condition though, I somehow doubt it. His respiratory system has to be quite weak and I’d be surprised if that didn’t worsen with age. Of course he needs to be optimistic, but the odds can’t be in his favour.

Reactions: 2
Do you think she loves him?
I think hannah does love Shane but has a very over obsession with him and his care it's really unhealthy borderline psychotic even if he was a led body and hannah acted like that it really isn't health it's like a drug to her I don't think Shane truly loves her though her just wants the hot girl on his arm so he pretend he's a abled body guy you know cause Shane is so sexy smart and funny 🤢🤢🤨there's a video where it's like hannah is telling him what to do and he looks majorly pissed off hannah asks Shane what's wrong with him he's being really weird and Shane jusy laughs I will find the video and post in a min regarding the vidoe of where he asks hannah and her mom to make out I've forgot what video it is but you should see lizs face it's like thunder so I honestly don't believe she can truly be happy with this little asshole marrying their baby tbh

Watch at the 5:30 mark Shane's a right little asshole

Also I can't listen to their videos any longer that horrible nasally spitty voice of Shane's 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
They must be reading this thread because they just posted a video about pregnancy plans. I guess she'll have a turkey baster baby. I've never seen a young woman so anxious to run herself into the ground. What a waste of potential she is. How many women would do anything to have her looks, supportive family, education, and skills and she is literally throwing it in the garbage in order to be a breeding machine for a narcissistic manchild with nothing to offer.

I don't think intercourse is a possibility. Sorry for the upcoming visual, but I think she performs a sexual act on him with her hand/mouth and simultaneously does something to herself. Therefore Shane's alleged big penis is of no use to anyone except his imagination.

@Poppy did he really tell Hannah and Liz to make out? What kind of boyfriend says that to his future mother in law 🤮
hi, i think you have the wrong Poppy...i’ve been getting quite a few notifs!

Reactions: 1
I think hannah does love Shane but has a very over obsession with him and his care it's really unhealthy borderline psychotic even if he was a led body and hannah acted like that it really isn't health it's like a drug to her I don't think Shane truly loves her though her just wants the hot girl on his arm so he pretend he's a abled body guy you know cause Shane is so sexy smart and funny 🤢🤢🤨there's a video where it's like hannah is telling him what to do and he looks majorly pissed off hannah asks Shane what's wrong with him he's being really weird and Shane jusy laughs I will find the video and post in a min regarding the vidoe of where he asks hannah and her mom to make out I've forgot what video it is but you should see lizs face it's like thunder so I honestly don't believe she can truly be happy with this little asshole marrying their baby tbh

Watch at the 5:30 mark Shane's a right little asshole

Also I can't listen to their videos any longer that horrible nasally spitty voice of Shane's 🤢🤢🤢
It's every little girls dream to grow up and marry a man who acts like Shane lol/jk. Her parents are definitely enabling this crap. They probably love her too much to not go along with it.

Here's a grim thought, if Shane loses his ability to talk, he will literally have no method of communicating/connecting with her.

And he's not getting his spinraza shot which is due now so that won't slow the progress of his condition getting worse and he doesn't exactly have much ability as it is but I do think hannah has fetish with disabled guys and she definitely hit the jackpot where Shane is concerned I Just don't want to sound mean but what does she honestly see in him he's mean he's annoying he's a bully putting her down a lot and he's ugly as fffff his voice goes through me he acts like a kid all the time I think her mom and dad are going along with it just so hannah doesn't cut them out but seriously they really should give her a tough love talk before she marries this jerk she's going to regret this

I just do not see any romantic love at all. Maybe they love each other like friends? I don't see chemistry and adult type love.

I don't understand why they act like caring for him is a breeze. Why not tell the truth? It cannot be easy to have another adult human needing you 24/7 just to stay alive. Every sip of fluid they need.....every thing!

He is a spoiled, mean, crude asshole and that gurgling sound in his throat is disgusting as all get out. Thick, ropey saliva.....ick.

I cannot imagine his lifespan being "normal" One bout of pneumonia or a pressure sore could easily kill him and he doesn't take care of himself at all. No PT, daily beer drinking, always sitting in his chair.

Reactions: 8
Their answers in the latest video really made it seem like Shane originally pushed Hannah into doing the channel with him & all of those bikini thumbnails and she just kind of got used to it. I kind of feel bad for her because I feel like she's just so young and overly devoted and cut off from her own wants and needs. If anything I feel like Shane is more using Hannah for financial gain.

Also, did anyone catch when Shane kept doing a creepy thumb motion and Hannah looked really embarrassed yet laughing and told him to stop? Definitely seemed like he was, uh, showing how they DO it. Gross

Also it's gross to me how they endlessly complain about places being inaccessible when they can't be bothered to write readable captions on their videos for deaf people. Their channel is supposed to be all about awareness! Such hypocrites. They have enough money to buy a house and go on a month-long vacation to Florida but can't take the time to make their own channel accessible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He doesn't take care of himself at all. No PT, daily beer drinking, always sitting in his chair.
I’ve often wondered about that. His wrists are so twisted and his hands point backwards - surely he could have worn splints and done physio to prevent that from getting so bad?

Reactions: 3
Ew I don't even wanna picture what he does with those hands disgusting 🤢🤢🤢🤢ni offence but how can being touched by hands like that turn anyone on 🤢Shane thinks he's some sex god though and sexy and smart as he wrote in his last book I actually burnt their book I got it for free anyway I wouldn't give a penny to these scam artists I really can't with these two looking after someone 24/7 isn't easy even if it was half thst time it's not easy Shane needs to stop being a selfish prick and hire another carer to take the burden off instead of Hannah's middle aged parents dropping their life and plans to cater to this man child seriously he's asking too much from Hannah's family and I can imagine he's a big burden on them too
And I think it may get to a point one day where it will overwhelm Hannah's parents or brothers and it will cause a massive argument what mother law has to toilet and feed her daughters fiancée it's not right I can also see Shane pushing hannah into creating the channel he seems very pushy and is used to getting his own way I don't think anyone ever said no to Shane in his life as they would feel sorry for poor little Shane he plays on that card so much .. I think he wants to think he's an abled body 27 year old man in reality he's not you can tell how jealous he was of cole from cole and charisma maybe because cole has an adult sized body and doesn't act like a baby like Shane Shane acts like he has special needs no offence but whats 27 year old male sits there singing baby songs and cracking stupid jokes with that spit induced voice of his I honestly find him the most annoying person on YouTube I notice more and more people are seeing them for what they are now only so much time before they are exposed

• Sick
I’ve often wondered about that. His wrists are so twisted and his hands point backwards - surely he could have worn splints and done physio to prevent that from getting so bad?
They've said that he doesn't wear splints because it would really restrict his movement

There is a video where Hannah is complaining about how dirty and grimy Shane's hands always are so she washed them in a clear bowl so you could see it. :sick: If he thinks his thumb is sexy....he ain't right in the head, and if that's how he gets her off IF they are intimate? Bet she is 100% faking orgasm.

They've said that he doesn't wear splints because it would really restrict his movement
What movement?

Reactions: 3
Jusy
There is a video where Hannah is complaining about how dirty and grimy Shane's hands always are so she washed them in a clear bowl so you could see it. :sick: If he thinks his thumb is sexy....he ain't right in the head, and if that's how he gets her off IF they are intimate? Bet she is 100% faking orgasm.

What movement?
his hands and thumb movements just remind me of scary movie film when he says take my strong hand ew when they have that shower video and Shane is doing those movements with his thumb he's disgusting surely her mum and dad can't be truthfully happy for them he doesn't deserve her at all he should realise how lucky he is he only got lucky because hannah has a weird fetish for disabled people no other girl would look at him twice

Oh and the subject of him drinking beer I think he's drinking too much feel bad for hannah because if he gets a bad stomach from all this beer she's the one having to clean up the mess ew

And like you said he doesn't take care of himself or do things that could help him if he lived another 5 years i will be shocked

I’m sure that’s the case now, but I mean he could have worn splints to stop his wrists from getting as twisted as they are.

Maybe they wouldn’t have helped, I don’t know 🤷‍♀️

They have had videos about Shane before his spinraza injection. He is supposed to be super hydrated so they can draw blood and find a vein. He didn't hydrate and the staff had a hard time. Drinking beer is NOT hydrating.

He also claims he won't wear a neck brace or neck pillow when they drive because it bothers him. He would rather have Hannah drive with one hand and hold his head with the other. There are also other adaptive type equipment out there that would help but Shane likes "hands on" I guess.

They have a travel ramp that they could take with them to places, but they rarely have it with them They could afford an all terrain wheelchair for Shane but they would rather complain that the world needs to adapt to him.

Can you imagine kissing him? All that saliva in his mouth and throat all the time? ewwwww

• Sick
They have had videos about Shane before his spinraza injection. He is supposed to be super hydrated so they can draw blood and find a vein. He didn't hydrate and the staff had a hard time. Drinking beer is NOT hydrating.

He also claims he won't wear a neck brace or neck pillow when they drive because it bothers him. He would rather have Hannah drive with one hand and hold his head with the other. There are also other adaptive type equipment out there that would help but Shane likes "hands on" I guess.

They have a travel ramp that they could take with them to places, but they rarely have it with them They could afford an all terrain wheelchair for Shane but they would rather complain that the world needs to adapt to him.

Can you imagine kissing him? All that saliva in his mouth and throat all the time? ewwwww
How attractive hey making out with someone with yellow teeth full of plaque and a mouth full of spit one of the reasons I cannot watch them anymore his voice is like nails on a chalk board and yes all they do is complain and want the world to adept to them so the cobbled streets in London should be all dig up so shame can use his wheel chair not being funny the cobbled streets have been their hundreads of years I am all for rights for the disabled my auntie was and she never ever complained she understood sometimes things cannot be adapted it would be such a risk in itself taking his very heavy wheelchair onto the plane it would put people at more risk even if it lost altitude one slip of that chair and it could crush people .. I just can't with them two even if they get married I can't see it lasting you can see the cracks starting to show already

I definitely think they are reading this thread and others like it. At this point Hannah has to be there for the money. If she weren't, she'd be crazy to put up with Shane and his narcissistic personality for "love". What about when the YouTube fame dries up and she's left with Shane, his genetic screwup children, a house, and a dog to care for.

What movement?

She washed his hands in a bowl so people could see the dirt?!

Not only is that exploitive, but shouldn't she be washing his hands? That's her JOB, unlike being a lawyer because she gave up law school for him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.