Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way he constantly goes on about his penis being normal and working and big mate no one cares or wants to know only his weird fiancée who I get overly attached girlfriend vibes what I don't get is her whole life revolves around Shane she doesn't have friends . She was meant to go law school but quit for Shane something tells me she's going to get her heart broken by him he doesn't love her just wants a hot girl on his arm to be normal she's not right mentally and if that was my daughter I'd sit down and would've given her tough love how can her family be truly happy she's breaking her back for some manipulative controlling jerky who makes fun of her and is bossy he's so annoying I stop watching their videos he's there singing like a little kid he's so not
Funny he's so arrogant in his book he says how sexy and funny he is Shane you're deluded only hannah thinks you're sexy and she's not exactly the full
Ticket is she

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It does seem very important to him to tell people that, and to act like he and Hannah are sexually intimate. I don't believe any of that, not for one minute.

I think he thinks he's some stud or sex god he's used that joke in so many videos no one cares only his crazy fiancée who has a weird fetish I really can't with these two did you see how rude they were to cole and charisma who I think are actually a genuine couple they are called rolewithcole on YouTube they arent cringe like squirmy and grubs

I think he thinks he's some stud or sex god he's used that joke in so many videos no one cares only his crazy fiancée who has a weird fetish I really can't with these two did you see how rude they were to cole and charisma who I think are actually a genuine couple they are called rolewithcole on YouTube they arent cringe like squirmy and grubs

I like Cole and Charisma...polar opposites of Squirmy and Grubs. You can see the affection between them, I seen non between S&G. I thought Shane was rude when they met, Shane is of probably jealous of Cole's manliness.

Reactions: 4
did you see how rude they were to cole and charisma who I think are actually a genuine couple they are called rolewithcole on YouTube they arent cringe like squirmy and grubs
Oh yeah, I remember that. Cole and Charisma traveled all that way to support Shane's marathon thing and Shane and Hannah acted like they wanted nothing to do with them. At the time I wondered if their dismissive behavior toward C & C was because they think they are better because they have a larger youtube audience or maybe that Shane is more severely disabled than Cole.

Disability can become competitive when you know your partner gets off on it.

Oh yeah, I remember that. Cole and Charisma traveled all that way to support Shane's marathon thing and Shane and Hannah acted like they wanted nothing to do with them. At the time I wondered if their dismissive behavior toward C & C was because they think they are better because they have a larger youtube audience or maybe that Shane is more severely disabled than Cole.

Disability can become competitive when you know your partner gets off on it.
I think it's Shane being jealous of cole you know because cole acts like an adult and not a big baby like Shane and that cole actually tries with his disability to better himself Shane can't be bothered to do anything that would try to help ... I thought they were so rude to cole and charisma who I think are a lovely genuine couple not weird like Hannah and Shane I think Shane's jealous that cole has an adults body Shane thinks he's a stud and in his books like to point out how sexy and smart and funny he is 🙄🙄🙄and like you said it becomes a competition especially as you know hannah has a weird fetish for severely disabled guys that girl had a screw loose with her psychotic eyes and being obsessed in doing his care this relationship won't last believe me it's very unhealthy and toxic and I am glad more and more people are seeing it

Reactions: 8
I like Cole and Charisma...polar opposites of Squirmy and Grubs. You can see the affection between them, I seen non between S&G. I thought Shane was rude when they met, Shane is of probably jealous of Cole's manliness.
I reckon so too Shane very jealous of cole I thought they were so rude to c and c who seem like a lovely genuine couple maybe Shane and Hannah should take a leaf out of their book .. it's not right then constantly asking for donations when they have a new house and have been on holiday in Florida a month .. they really make me sick the click bait titles and Shane parading hannah like a piece of meat .. they won't stop at anything these too for money imagine what her family would feel if Shane was abled bodied and putting their daughter half naked over the internet the girl wants to be a lawyer they won't take her seriously at all with her half naked on the Internet she's jeopardised her whole life for this little jerk someone needs to sit her down before it's too late and they shouldn't have kids Shane can't do anything to help she will end up having a break down what if she was ill one day how is Shane going to help cracking his tit jokes come on this relationship isn't right

Reactions: 3
Once again realizing I've had the wool pulled over my eyes for yet ANOTHER youtube couple... I want to just stop watching YouTube altogether. Lol

Had my apprehensions, and this thread has cemented them. Thanks for removing the spell! Unsubbed.
(especially thanks to @PhartBlossom)

Reactions: 5
Once again realizing I've had the wool pulled over my eyes for yet ANOTHER youtube couple... I want to just stop watching YouTube altogether. Lol

Had my apprehensions, and this thread has cemented them. Thanks for removing the spell! Unsubbed.
(especially thanks to @PhartBlossom)
I am so glad more and more people are seeing through this couple and what a scam they are and how weird they are they aren't short of money but constantly beg for money most of their audience are disabled and aren't on a lot of money it's disgusting but they only care about disability if it's something of an inconvenience for poor little Shane they don't care about anyone elese but they'd happy take their money off them I really hope they don't get married she os making the worst mistake of her life

Reactions: 6
OMG. This couple gives me very bad vibes. I tried watching their videos multiples times, but I could never get to the end. Hannah seems so creepy. The way she looks at Shane is weird. Either it is fake and she does this to show off how much she loves him beyond anything, either she has rather motherly feelings towards him more than romantic. I have never seen a single couple that would look at each other this way, she really looks on him like an overcaring mom and it is so patronizing. IDK how to feel about them, because I believe that disabled people definitely deserve love as does any person on this world. However, call me a cold witch, but I would not be able to be for the rest of my life, or even for a year with someone with this level of disability. I would be frustrated, I would defo miss the physical aspect, cuddling, kisses and all the rest. Here the physical love is one way only.... As someone said before, I think most probably she has a kink, but then.. good for her and for him for not being lonely.

As for Shane, his character is sooo unlikable. He can be pretty condescending. Maybe life taught him that, because people were mean to him because of his illness, but still.. Cannot stand him either.

OMG. This couple gives me very bad vibes. I tried watching their videos multiples times, but I could never get to the end. Hannah seems so creepy. The way she looks at Shane is weird. Either it is fake and she does this to show off how much she loves him beyond anything, either she has rather motherly feelings towards him more than romantic. I have never seen a single couple that would look at each other this way, she really looks on him like an overcaring mom and it is so patronizing. IDK how to feel about them, because I believe that disabled people definitely deserve love as does any person on this world. However, call me a cold witch, but I would not be able to be for the rest of my life, or even for a year with someone with this level of disability. I would be frustrated, I would defo miss the physical aspect, cuddling, kisses and all the rest. Here the physical love is one way only.... As someone said before, I think most probably she has a kink, but then.. good for her and for him for not being lonely.

As for Shane, his character is sooo unlikable. He can be pretty condescending. Maybe life taught him that, because people were mean to him because of his illness, but still.. Cannot stand him either.
Everything you have just said I fully agree wirh hannah gives me proper bunny boiler vibes not being nasty but she's obsessed with Shane and Shane isn't even that good looking even if he was abled body and he acts so annoying that would get so boring pretty fast his annoying jokes and stupid singing he doesn't act like an adult at all he never used to show hannah off but in the last video says how hot hannah is so I think they are reading the threads about them this relationship is toxic hannah most likely could have a fetish and an over obessive personality but she acts like he's god like it's almost like she's possess by his spirit her eyes creep me the f out I think Shane feels smothered by her they spend all the time together they need time apart with fmaily or friends being together all the time isn't healthy plus you'd run out of things to talk about surely ... I think Shane's cool with her being obsessed because he's got a hot girl on his arm and he wants to make a statement and because he thinks he's so sexy and smart in you're dreams Shane you only got lucky with hannah because she has a severe fetish of disabled people they are moneh hungry and are now pulling on the heart strings that Shane needs 125k for his spinraza not being funny they could easily of funded it but no they went and bought a new house and went on vacation for a month so let's tug at people's heart strings people that earn a low income and guilt trip them Shane is such a little asshole

I agree disabled people deserve love my Aunty was disabled and lived a loving and fulfilling life I think it's disgusting they are pulling the heart strings of white a lot of disabled viewers for their money they should be disgusted tbh they want to be taken seriously yet they parade hannah around like a piece of meat and would plug anything for the money I just can't with these two they are so cringe worthy it's unreal and it's only a matter of time more people will see it

Omg! I signed up just so I could comment on this.

I agree with everything that has been said so far. Here are my two thoughts that no one has mentioned yet:

1. Shane and Hannah talk about having all these kids because they "don't favor able bodied children over disabled children". WOW! They are willing and ready to KNOWINGLY have children who are severely disabled. Not every disabled person is going to be able to strike gold and find a person with a fetish like hannah to take care of them. So EVIL that they are willing to set unborn children up for a life of pain and disability KNOWINGLY - especially when they could adopt already existing disabled children.

2. I wonder how Liz (Hannah's mom) and Hannah's father feel that their beautiful, well-educated, could-have/be/do-anything-she-wants-in-life daughter is wasting her youth and beauty on an immature and rude manchild who has literally nothing to offer - except maybe a few jokes and a (for now) decent YouTube income.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Omg! I signed up just so I could comment on this.

I agree with everything that has been said so far. Here are my two thoughts that no one has mentioned yet:

1. Shane and Hannah talk about having all these kids because they "don't favor able bodied children over disabled children". WOW! They are willing and ready to KNOWINGLY have children who are severely disabled. Not every disabled person is going to be able to strike gold and find a person with a fetish like hannah to take care of them. So EVIL that they are willing to set unborn children up for a life of pain and disability KNOWINGLY - especially when they could adopt already existing disabled children.

2. I wonder how Liz (Hannah's mom) and Hannah's father feel that their beautiful, well-educated, could-have/be/do-anything-she-wants-in-life daughter is wasting her youth and beauty on an immature and rude manchild who has literally nothing to offer - except maybe a few jokes and a (for now) decent YouTube income.
This is what I wonder too hannah was on the verge of going to law school now she's wasting her life wiping an immature man child's back side it disgusted me when they made a joke about wanting disabled kids that they wished a disability on them not everyone can have a fulfilling life unfortunately he litrallt can not offer her anything if they have kids she will be changing the baby's nappy then wiping Shane's behind there not a life tbh she doesn't see the bigger picture what if she got sick what if her mom or dad got sick and they can't help because she sure does rely a lot on her mum which is weird her mum toilets Shane and wipes his behind I find that really weird tbh .. Shane has the same needs of taking care of a baby she has to carry him around like a baby some of the videos remind me of mum and baby videos he can not offer anything he isn't even funny he really does my head in and she laughs at everything he says like you said not everyone will get lucky and find love as it's a very rare fetish to have her mum and dad must be secretly heart broken she was going to law school and she could've had a partner who loved her who took care of her one day she may breakdown because she doesn't get this aspect of the relationship she's only 24 ... she can't have this for the rest of her life only time will tell when the mkney dries up and the views

I’ve said this before but Shane really does have a knack for convincing women to wipe his behind. Hannah, Hannah’s mother, his previous girlfriend Anna...

What did he do when he was in between girlfriends? I know the American healthcare system is different, but I don’t understand why Shane doesn’t have a care package that includes a PA/a team of PAs to help with his care needs and not leave him totally reliant on his girlfriend and future MIL. Not to mention the weird absence of his own family on his social media.

Reactions: 9
This is what I wonder too hannah was on the verge of going to law school now she's wasting her life wiping an immature man child's back side it disgusted me when they made a joke about wanting disabled kids that they wished a disability on them not everyone can have a fulfilling life unfortunately he litrallt can not offer her anything if they have kids she will be changing the baby's nappy then wiping Shane's behind there not a life tbh she doesn't see the bigger picture what if she got sick what if her mom or dad got sick and they can't help because she sure does rely a lot on her mum which is weird her mum toilets Shane and wipes his behind I find that really weird tbh .. Shane has the same needs of taking care of a baby she has to carry him around like a baby some of the videos remind me of mum and baby videos he can not offer anything he isn't even funny he really does my head in and she laughs at everything he says like you said not everyone will get lucky and find love as it's a very rare fetish to have her mum and dad must be secretly heart broken she was going to law school and she could've had a partner who loved her who took care of her one day she may breakdown because she doesn't get this aspect of the relationship she's only 24 ... she can't have this for the rest of her life only time will tell when the mkney dries up and the views
24 is so young to be caught up in this foolishness. Yea the money is good (for now), but who knows where a law degree could have taken a young, beautiful, sophisticated woman. As a lawyer she could have been anything from a prosecutor to a judge, even a president! Her parents know this, but are probably too afraid to say anything. They don't want her to cut them off.

I’ve said this before but Shane really does have a knack for convincing women to wipe his behind. Hannah, Hannah’s mother, his previous girlfriend Anna...

What did he do when he was in between girlfriends? I know the American healthcare system is different, but I don’t understand why Shane doesn’t have a care package that includes a PA/a team of PAs to help with his care needs and not leave him totally reliant on his girlfriend and future MIL. Not to mention the weird absence of his own family on his social media.
Prior to Hannah he was living in Pennsylvania with his parents. Here's something interesting: In a couple videos they showed Shane's parents. Now considering Hannah has saved them from a fate of wiping Shane forever and into their old age, I didn't think his parents seemed all that friendly towards Hannah. I truly wonder why.

They post quite nasty stuff sometimes! I think they go out of the way to find things to complain about and make other people feel bad about.

Remember when they flew all the way to Poland for Hannah to have an endoscopy or something like that and complained constantly about cobbled streets

The people think my girlfriend is my nurse thing started with the ex girlfriend didn’t it. I’ve only followed since Hannah was on the scene but it’s like she was picked up and planted into the role

I would love to hear things from his ex Annas point of view. He really is insufferable, I don't feel a rage inside me watching many people but I do with him. Red flags all over the place

The people think my girlfriend is my nurse thing started with the ex girlfriend didn’t it.
Yes, it did.

What really jumped out to me was “His girlfriend of two months”. Two months? And he’d already jumped on the publicity train, talking about how he’d trained her in the art of keeping him alive? It’s crazy. Literally as soon as she agreed to be his girlfriend, she became his main carer and his family (or whoever had been caring for him up until that point) disappeared?

There are definitely some big unanswered questions about these two girls (and it amuses me that they’re Hannah and Anna).

• Wow
I remember following him on tumblr wayback when it was popular. Even back then he was hungry to gain publicity and wanted to go on the ellen show. Overtime he became more and more annoying so i ended up unfollowing him. He regularly posts on reddit as a way to get publicity and to get people to watch his youtube channel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.