Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMO Hannah is a very, very odd person and her eyes creep me out. She's always staring at Shane in a bizarre, way-too-intense way, almost like she's obsessively addicted to him, especially in their latest video. IDK what her deal is but she seems like a very atypical person to me. I do think they love each other, I don't think this is a 'scam' or whatever, but I also have a feeling that there are other things going on with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I do not buy this relationship AT ALL! Fakers! And just like FA, they live like they are filthy rich, just bought a new house, then start Patreon and beg for donations. Talk about cult like following...this couple have brainwashed so many fans. They also LIE a lot about Shane and his abilities. I could go on...anyone want to discuss this sham?

Reactions: 12
I do not buy this relationship AT ALL! Fakers! And just like FA, they live like they are filthy rich, just bought a new house, then start Patreon and beg for donations. Talk about cult like following...this couple have brainwashed so many fans. They also LIE a lot about Shane and his abilities. I could go on...anyone want to discuss this sham?

Liked them at first but stopped watching a while ago as I felt it was overkill, uploading for the sake of the views and not actually producing decent content so I zoned out. What do you mean lies about his abilities?

Reactions: 3
They pretend like caring for Shane is a breeze, they have the fans convinced he can do much more for himself than he actually can. There are lots of things that are deceptive about them.

One instance, they go to restaurants all lot, order large amounts of food and people believe Shane is eating. He only takes a few bites of food and it exhausts him to chew, he has used a feeding tube at night since forever but they omitted that in their videos. Then recently they said he no longer is using the feeding tube, funny they mentioned he was.

Reactions: 13
My opinion about Shane is he is rude, makes crude sexual remarks and behaves like a child. Nothing about him says. "grown man".

Reactions: 11
S&G apparently had a professional photo shoot. There is a pic of them kissing....the most tight lipped uncomfortable looking kiss ever. A good photographer can catch a lot, this one caught the mother/son type kiss. Cringe worthy.

Reactions: 7
Hannah just needs to get herself one of those reborn dolls. It'll be just as capable of taking care of itself and she won't have to pretend she shags it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hannah just needs to get herself one of those reborn dolls. It'll be just as capable of taking care of itself and she won't have to pretend she shags it.
I know I’m crude but I reallllyyyyy want to know how they have sex! He literally cannot move so she will have to do all the work and he cannot satisfy her surely!! I used to like these 2 when they came on the scene but it’s all gotten a bit wierd for me- I just can’t see Hannah wanting to be with him she IS his carer, without her he wouldn’t be able to wash, eat, go the toilet, move from that chair to anywhere else, he is solely dependent on her!

Reactions: 10
This is his one and only position whether in the chair or laying down. It's sad but it's true, their privates cannot meet.

shane.jpg

I was thinking that his tongue kinda moves but he gets exhausted eating a bowl of mashed potatoes so....NOPE!

• Sick
  • Sad
Absolutely agree that theres no way they can have sexual contact! He can barely finish a sentence without losing breath so I'd imagine if she sat on his face she'd suffocate him.

• Haha
This is his one and only position whether in the chair or laying down. It's sad but it's true, their privates cannot meet.

View attachment 79412

I was thinking that his tongue kinda moves but he gets exhausted eating a bowl of mashed potatoes so....NOPE!
Exactly but they have said in videos they have an active sex life! I’m confused, so confused, also where his feeding tube I can’t see it?! I’m betting he’s hooked up to it at night

Reactions: 1
Exactly but they have said in videos they have an active sex life! I’m confused, so confused, also where his feeding tube I can’t see it?! I’m betting he’s hooked up to it at night
There's a whole degenerate community of people who get off on people with disabilities. I think she has a fetish for it. Consider why they are hanging out in a weird part of Florida right now, in the coldest, low season, after just buying a house and neither of them have a job. As disability fetishes go she sure struck gold with this guy.

Reactions: 3
He had the nasal tube at night, although they never told the fans until he stopped using it. They love to show lavish meals they order but he can't eat hardly any of it, it wears him out to chew.

There is no way they have sex...no way. She would break him, he is so fragile, you see how gingerly she has to pick him up to carry him. He cannot use his hands, or his mouth...I am sorry but the only way for sex would be Hannah giving him a BJ. Big ole ick.

She may have a fetish, she may want to be with a man she doesn't have to have sex with. I have no idea what drives this but I do not think they are honest at all. That man needs 24/7 care...that would get old and tiring no matter how much you love someone. So be honest about it!

Talk about living on someone else's dime. They travel constantly, they buy a house, then go on a month long trip to Fl on their fans money. But their fans will keep sending it in so they can see Saint Hannah and wonderful Shane.

Their fans are nuts!!!! I have seen so many comments from people wishing they were disabled so they could get a gal like Hannah, seen comments from people saying they want to have a child with SMA so they can take care of them. The fans are crazy as all get out!

In the video where Shane goes on a mat at the beach....their are so many comments wondering why is their not a mat going all the way to the ocean so Shane can get to the water? Have they ever seen a beach? Do they know what the tide is? Same thing when he and Hannah went on some walking trails and Shane could only go so far. The claimed the woods need to be cleared so Shane can drive through them. Thing is...they can afford more than one chair, get one that he can use for these things instead of complaining and asking the world to change for you.

They whine about not being able to go to a restaurant because of one step to get in, but they have a travel ramp, they should take it everywhere. But then...the fans wouldn't feel so sorry for them.

S&G literally asked all their fans to write to airlines complaining that Shane should be able to sit in his chair on flights. Hannah and her mom rigged up a car seat to put Shane in so he could fly comfortably. Guess what? Anna and Shane's dad had done that already 5 years ago.

I mean, yeah...let's be concerned and help those that are disabled have more access to go places but these two complain constantly when they have resources to get Shane where ever he wants to be.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I first saw them on this morning as the headline was my girlfriend Is my carer. But found it weird they called themselves a interabled couple.
im my husband carer n have never heard of that term before. My husband is paralysed so can do something’s himself but Ihave to help with certain things, I’m lucky I don’t have to do everything for him, I have friends who have quad husbands n they have it hard.
their sex life can’t be a thing, quads n para sex can be done but it takes work lol but He is curled up

Reactions: 4
I think Hannah has a fetish she's so obsessed about him and I think he knows it so he uses it to his advantage he's so bossy and quite manipulative he's a narcissist but hey poor little Shane they're annoying me with their constant begging for money when they buy a new house and are on holiday in Florida ... I honestly don't think it's possible they can have sex it's weird she's attracted to his body and says it's sexy it's a size of a baby's body she's clearly unwell mentally

• Wow
So a youtuber named Natalia Taylor recently (on purpose though) fakes an entire Bali vacation just taking pics at an IKEA store.
Her main message for followers? Simple. "Don't trust everything you see on the internet."

Squirmy and Grubs are as fake as can be, it's a show. The fans of these "shows" just flip me out, no wonder people get scammed and catfished, people are ignorant and gullible, probably the type of people that are easily hypnotized and tit.

dim bulbs

So a youtuber named Natalia Taylor recently (on purpose though) fakes an entire Bali vacation just taking pics at an IKEA store.
Her main message for followers? Simple. "Don't trust everything you see on the internet."

Squirmy and Grubs are as fake as can be, it's a show. The fans of these "shows" just flip me out, no wonder people get scammed and catfished, people are ignorant and gullible, probably the type of people that are easily hypnotized and tit.

dim bulbs
Totally fake and I am glad more and more people are opening their eyes to it so much of it doesn't add up and Shane is the biggest jerk I've ever seen he treats hannah like tit but she's so obsessed with him it's weird

Reactions: 5
Totally fake and I am glad more and more people are opening their eyes to it so much of it doesn't add up and Shane is the biggest jerk I've ever seen he treats hannah like tit but she's so obsessed with him it's weird

And he is not funny at all! The fans claim he is the funniest man on earth....he ain't funny. He is irritating like some mouthy preteen that won't shut his flappin' jaws.

And...he is demanding, rude, crude and all this is from watching the videos. I cannot imagine dealing with him in real life, day after day after day.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.