Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They complain constantly. And they get their viewers to write complaining emails if something was an inconvenience to them. I mean, clearly his chair poses all sort of difficulties

The one that irked me even more than bitching about cobbled streets is that they think all airplanes on all airlines should be retrofitted to accommodate his wheelchair. He has no problem flying using a car seat. It's evident he can easily fly as he's paid for Hannah and her mom to travel with him all over Europe for several pricey vacations. Theses ladies know the perks.

As for her crazy eyes... 🤡 When she stares at him and smiles with her lips pulled back and teeth showing it looks like she wants to eat him.
It's creepy af.

Reactions: 4
Why does YouTube keep suggesting this bizarre couple to me? I don’t want to cause any disrespect to any disabled people, but why is hannah attracted to him? He has the body of a child, to me that just seems wrong.

Expecting to be allowed to take his chair onto a plane cabin is insanity. How could it be secured? In the event of turbulence, or (god forbid) a loss of altitude or crash landing, how could a huge and massively heavy powerchair be prevented from killing people? And killing Shane, should it topple over and crush him? So stupid.

Reactions: 7
Yes, it did.

What really jumped out to me was “His girlfriend of two months”. Two months? And he’d already jumped on the publicity train, talking about how he’d trained her in the art of keeping him alive? It’s crazy. Literally as soon as she agreed to be his girlfriend, she became his main carer and his family (or whoever had been caring for him up until that point) disappeared?

There are definitely some big unanswered questions about these two girls (and it amuses me that they’re Hannah and Anna).
And get this, I heard his other ex was named Savannah 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Prior to Hannah he was living in Pennsylvania with his parents. Here's something interesting: In a couple videos they showed Shane's parents. Now considering Hannah has saved them from a fate of wiping Shane forever and into their old age, I didn't think his parents seemed all that friendly towards Hannah. I truly wonder why.
Have you noticed Shane's mom doesn't say much on camera when she is videoed and seems like she doesn't want to be filmed his dad is more friendlier but his mom hmm something seems off I think hannah as part of her fetish is obsessed with his care like Shane belongs to her and no one elese so no one else can touch him he would benefit so much with an extra one or two carers taking the work load off her as she must be so burnt out but she seems to type who won't admit it but have you seen how annoyed she gets when people ask Shane if he should get a new carer it's like Shane is her very own little pet she can control it is really weird tbh it's so weird how her mom toilets Shane and does his carer so not only is he a burden to hannah even though she says she's fine with it but I guess her mom has to drop plans to live around Shane's care which is find disgusting it is expecting too much from you're mother in law really especially as they seem at least 55-60 in age when is hannah going to realise this life she is carving out for herself is going to be hard especially as Shane gets more sick and if they bring kids into the mix that's a whole other story

Yes, it did.

What really jumped out to me was “His girlfriend of two months”. Two months? And he’d already jumped on the publicity train, talking about how he’d trained her in the art of keeping him alive? It’s crazy. Literally as soon as she agreed to be his girlfriend, she became his main carer and his family (or whoever had been caring for him up until that point) disappeared?

There are definitely some big unanswered questions about these two girls (and it amuses me that they’re Hannah and Anna).
Litrally it is a red flag in itself to suddenly expect a romantic partner to feed you and wipe you're ass if you have only just started dating even worse Shane is a massive burden on them he could at least be nice enough to get a carer not expect these young girls to be his carer it's not fair at all I think he is pretty selfish in this aspect tbh I think he probably manipulated these young girls into it too have you seen the videos with his other ex Shannon you can see the disgust in her eyes I think she is the one who left Shane

And another thing how can you say someone with the body of an infant is sexy she definitely thinks that you can tell it's weird as ffff how can you look at that and want to have sex no disrespect but she isn't well mentally and I know sex isn't everything but it's an important part of a relationship how can he hold her or protect her how the fff will he give her the ring when they get married surely the marriage would be void as he can't even place the ring on her finger I felt so sad seeing her proposal video even though it looked so staged and scripted because the poor girl had to put the ring on her finger her mom and dad must be heartbroken when it comes to things like that

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
@Poppy - Something is definitely up with Shane's parents. It's a good point you made about how Hannah's parents have literally dropped their life to chase her and Shane around. The life she is creating is a joke. In 5 years, she could have 2 disabled children and a disabled husband. No doubt that would cause her to get lines and wrinkles and look much older than 29.

That proposal was a joke. Her graduation party?! Really?! He literally took a massive dump on her college achievements and she wiped him by saying yes. He knew that was selfish.

Reactions: 3
@Poppy - Something is definitely up with Shane's parents. It's a good point you made about how Hannah's parents have literally dropped their life to chase her and Shane around. The life she is creating is a joke. In 5 years, she could have 2 disabled children and a disabled husband. No doubt that would cause her to get lines and wrinkles and look much older than 29.

That proposal was a joke. Her graduation party?! Really?! He literally took a massive dump on her college achievements and she wiped him by saying yes. He knew that was selfish.
I think Shane is a narcissist and very manipulative can make people feel sorry for him to get his own way I think he does that with their cult like followers who blindly follow them and are like awww poor little Shane here's some money ... if they were so concerned about money for his spinraza why didn't they pay for that instead of a
New house and a month long vacation in Florida they are living their high life on other peoples money which disgusts me a lot of their followers are disabled themselves and they are giving Shane and hannah money they are both laughing all the way to the bank them two ... yes big red flag trying to take Hannah's thunder on her graduation day because you know everything has to revolve around poor little Shane he has to be the centre of attention I feel like no one has ever said no to him and always let him get his own way .. he's so arrogant it's unreal just read his books he thinks so highly of himself but yeah taking the shine from Hannah's graduation for their very scripted proposal video ... by the time she's 30 that girl will have a nervous breakdown what will she do when Shane passes she will be left with kids I mean he can't help in any way at all I don't think they should have kids it looks like they can't even look after their dog the dog was crying in the background of a video and they ignored her too interested in making money I reckon they only got chloe the dog to boost their views

• Sad
Reactions: 5
@ Poppy - I didn't know they were abandoning the dog. Poor dog. Did you watch their first livestream? They must have made $5000 in superchats. It was disgusting. I can't believe they want to bring kids into this mess.

@ Poppy - I didn't know they were abandoning the dog. Poor dog. Did you watch their first livestream? They must have made $5000 in superchats. It was disgusting. I can't believe they want to bring kids into this mess.
They really shouldn't be having kids it's going to be a mess Shane can't do anything for himself how will he be any help for hannah he's about as much use as a chocolate teapot and a burden on everyone

Reactions: 2
At some point, this will all come to light and their followers will be devastated. They believe S& H are some type of Saviors.

Another odd psychological/sociological study need here on these fans.

They may get married, but I do not believe they are going to have children and I do not believe they have sex.

Just like his previous 2 girlfriends, he uses them as material for making money and gaining some type of fame. He started the book, "girlfriend is my nurse" when dating Anna, finished it while dating Hannah, just put a new girl in the same role.

Shane, Hannah and Liz made a video and quite a big deal about buying a car seat and fitting it to hold Shane comfortably. All the while telling the fans to write nasty letters to the airline saying people in wheelchairs should be able to sit in them while flying. Guess what? They did the same damn thing 5 years ago with Anna and Shane's dad. Here is the link to the story.

This whole thing is a big ole fake....a show. And because people think if they don't believe it, they must be mean old ableists and think Shane doesn't deserve love. He gets a pass for his bad behavior and bad jokes BECAUSE he is disabled.

Last edited:
At some point, this will all come to light and their followers will be devastated. They believe S& H are some type of Saviors.

Another odd psychological/sociological study need here on these fans.

They may get married, but I do not believe they are going to have children and I do not believe they have sex.

Just like his previous 2 girlfriends, he uses them as material for making money and gaining some type of fame. He started the book, "girlfriend is my nurse" when dating Anna, finished it while dating Hannah, just put a new girl in the same role.

Shane, Hannah and Liz made a video and quite a big deal about buying a car seat and fitting it to hold Shane comfortably. All the while telling the fans to write nasty letters to the airline saying people in wheelchairs should be able to sit in them while flying. Guess what? They did the same damn thing 5 years ago with Anna and Shane's dad. Here is the link to the story.

This whole thing is a big ole fake....a show. And because people think if they don't believe it, they must be mean old ableists and think Shane doesn't deserve love. He gets a pass for his bad behavior and bad jokes BECAUSE he is disabled.
They pretend like they have some magical sex life. I don't see how someone with a twisted up tiny body could have sex. She may perform a sex act on him, that's all I can think of.

Having their fans write letters is a way of getting them psychologically involved in their scheme. It's a very effective psychological tactic and strengthens their cult.

How can they use an electric wheelchair on an airplane it's so unsafe I believe in disability rights of course but let's be real here it would be so dangerous and how would they secure it safely on the plane 🤨they are both nasty pieces of work Shane the most but because he's disabled he gets away with it did you see when he told hannah and her mom to make out ? He only gets away with it because of his disability he does act like he has special needs to with the childish songs and singing and his stupid jokes that appeal to kids .. and on their sex life seriously how can they get in the mood picture it hannah just wiped Shane's crappy ass now she wants to make love to his infant sized body as it's so sexy ew I just can't and that's not to be mean it just isn't right

• Wow
There is not enough brain bleach in the world to disinfect the sexual visuals. :oops:
How can someone who says they are mentally sane want to have sexual relations in someone with a twisted body of an infant what can those hands do 🤨he can barely move his tongue I know he says his dick works he cracks jokes about his penis being big and working like some 14 year old teenage male but how does it work his legs are locked in she definitely couldn't ride him she would kill him 🤨

Reactions: 5
How can someone who says they are mentally sane want to have sexual relations in someone with a twisted body of an infant what can those hands do 🤨he can barely move his tongue I know he says his dick works he cracks jokes about his penis being big and working like some 14 year old teenage male but how does it work his legs are locked in she definitely couldn't ride him she would kill him 🤨

Absolutely right! There is no way he can do anything for her and I don't believe there is any intercourse either. Not buying it at all. Must be a bad situation though with a body like Shane he can't even masturbate if he needs to.

Absolutely right! There is no way he can do anything for her and I don't believe there is any intercourse either. Not buying it at all. Must be a bad situation though with a body like Shane he can't even masturbate if he needs to.
The only way I could think they could do it is if Shane lies on his side and enters hannah from behind but then again how would he keep his head up and gyeate his hips sorry for the disturbing image there

• Haha
  • Sick
They must be reading this thread because they just posted a video about pregnancy plans. I guess she'll have a turkey baster baby. I've never seen a young woman so anxious to run herself into the ground. What a waste of potential she is. How many women would do anything to have her looks, supportive family, education, and skills and she is literally throwing it in the garbage in order to be a breeding machine for a narcissistic manchild with nothing to offer.

I don't think intercourse is a possibility. Sorry for the upcoming visual, but I think she performs a sexual act on him with her hand/mouth and simultaneously does something to herself. Therefore Shane's alleged big penis is of no use to anyone except his imagination.

@Poppy did he really tell Hannah and Liz to make out? What kind of boyfriend says that to his future mother in law 🤮

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.