Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came across this couple for the first time on YouTube recently and was pretty mind blown. Tried keeping an open mind, and understandably their are plenty of able bodied people who are in relationships with someone disabled but I just can’t wrap my head around this couple. Being a psychology major, their is no doubt from a psych standpoint that Hannah has a fetish of sorts for this thing. The being completely reliant on her for help power dynamic. But then Shane turns around and becomes a narcissistic, the world revolves around me, personality type. So from my understanding, she watched him be featured on an episode on YouTube and sought him out?? Which makes this relationship even that much more creepier and definitely calculating. I wonder what her past is like?? I know she’s very young and probably lived a sheltered life growing up out west but does anyone know what her past dating history was like?
Hannah has never shared her past dating life but a lot of us suspect that Shane is her first real romantic relationship.

Reactions: 2
Just came across this couple for the first time on YouTube recently and was pretty mind blown. Tried keeping an open mind, and understandably their are plenty of able bodied people who are in relationships with someone disabled but I just can’t wrap my head around this couple. Being a psychology major, their is no doubt from a psych standpoint that Hannah has a fetish of sorts for this thing. The being completely reliant on her for help power dynamic. But then Shane turns around and becomes a narcissistic, the world revolves around me, personality type. So from my understanding, she watched him be featured on an episode on YouTube and sought him out?? Which makes this relationship even that much more creepier and definitely calculating. I wonder what her past is like?? I know she’s very young and probably lived a sheltered life growing up out west but does anyone know what her past dating history was like?
She saw him on a documentary and binge watched it. She then sent him an email telling him how amazing he is. She concluded her email with "Btw I think you're cute". It's really odd that she sought after him like that. What was she expecting? Of course someone in Shane's position is never going to turn down a relationship with a thin blonde. Why would she seek that out if she didn't have a motive? I am curious about her past relationships (if there are any) too.

Hannah has never shared her past dating life but a lot of us suspect that Shane is her first real romantic relationship.
That would be very interesting if Shane is her first real relationship. What a sad situation to only know the love of a narcissist.

Is Shane still making fun of Hannah's weight and body odor in recent videos?

She saw him on a documentary and binge watched it. She then sent him an email telling him how amazing he is. She concluded her email with "Btw I think you're cute". It's really odd that she sought after him like that. What was she expecting? Of course someone in Shane's position is never going to turn down a relationship with a thin blonde. Why would she seek that out if she didn't have a motive? I am curious about her past relationships (if there are any) too.

That would be very interesting if Shane is her first real relationship. What a sad situation to only know the love of a narcissist.

Is Shane still making fun of Hannah's weight and body odor in recent videos?
Shane is a complete narcissist and a bully and bosses hannah about but hey let's feel sorry for the little guy .. hannah is very naive and if it's her first relationship imagine it she has nothing else to compare it to a little man child that she will be wiping his ass until he dies it's no life I couldn't be happy for my daughter I'd feel so sad for her she hasn't got a guy to take care of her who treats her right she just has this lazy man child barking orders at her and making stupid jokes and bullying her for her weight and smell he just wants the pretty girl on his arm I don't think it's love for him but for her she loves him even if I do get gay vibes from her

Shane is a complete narcissist and a bully and bosses hannah about but hey let's feel sorry for the little guy .. hannah is very naive and if it's her first relationship imagine it she has nothing else to compare it to a little man child that she will be wiping his ass until he dies it's no life I couldn't be happy for my daughter I'd feel so sad for her she hasn't got a guy to take care of her who treats her right she just has this lazy man child barking orders at her and making stupid jokes and bullying her for her weight and smell he just wants the pretty girl on his arm I don't think it's love for him but for her she loves him even if I do get gay vibes from her
And unfortunately for her if she ever does wake up and leave him, people will say she used him, was in it for the fame, never really loved him, etc. That all could be true, but no one would ever consider that maybe she decided that she didn't want to spend her life bathing a narcissist.

Reactions: 3
And unfortunately for her if she ever does wake up and leave him, people will say she used him, was in it for the fame, never really loved him, etc. That all could be true, but no one would ever consider that maybe she decided that she didn't want to spend her life bathing a narcissist.
I totally agree they will all be like aww poor Shane you have used him bla bla bla in their eyes Shane can't do anything wrong I was thinking the other day you know they did a conspiracy theory video about their relationship most of the things they said are not what I've seen on forums about them they haven't mentioned the conspiracy theories we have all discussed like Hannah having a fetish or Hannah being gay so for me I think because they've not mentioned it then they must be true if you get what I'm saying

Shane in the new video looks so scruffy and faint how can anyone be attracted to him I don't know

So Hannah hauled Shane to her parents' house so she could give him a shower. Great "social distancing" there. They've lived in their house how long now? Since November? I get that his wheelchair won't fit into their bathroom. I get that his shower chair won't fit in the bathtub. However, how difficult is it to install a shower spray wand on the existing shower head on the wall? (Hint: it's simple.) They could have ordered a narrower shower chair a long time ago, or Hannah could lay him in the tub on a cushion and/or several towels and hose him down with the wand. I can only conclude they're holding out for someone to comp them a bathroom remodel.

Concerning a stair lift or elevator, Shane says: "We kind of looked into the pricing of all that, and it was like nope, not doing that right now... <insert poor, pathetic smile>... so maybe uh, so maybe in the future.... " <anticipatory smile and raised eyebrow, anybody? anybody???>

OMG. Could the "e-begging" be any more obvious?!

Reactions: 7
So Hannah hauled Shane to her parents' house so she could give him a shower. Great "social distancing" there. They've lived in their house how long now? Since November? I get that his wheelchair won't fit into their bathroom. I get that his shower chair won't fit in the bathtub. However, how difficult is it to install a shower spray wand on the existing shower head on the wall? (Hint: it's simple.) They could have ordered a narrower shower chair a long time ago, or Hannah could lay him in the tub on a cushion and/or several towels and hose him down with the wand. I can only conclude they're holding out for someone to comp them a bathroom remodel.

Concerning a stair lift or elevator, Shane says: "We kind of looked into the pricing of all that, and it was like nope, not doing that right now... <insert poor, pathetic smile>... so maybe uh, so maybe in the future.... " <anticipatory smile and raised eyebrow, anybody? anybody???>

OMG. Could the "e-begging" be any more obvious?!
Completely agree they are not short of money to buy one they could very easily buy one but let's guilt trip people and pull at their heart strings I'm sorry but if they can afford to eat in restaurants every night which I think is stupid all the food wasting Shane can't even eat 🙄then they can afford to do house improvements for Shane to better his well being but of course Shane won't do anything that's going to better him and if he does he's not going to buy it as you can tell he's very stingy with money and then two are money mad they would sell their gran down the river for a quick buck these two

Shane and his "warmies," "zoomies," and "crabbies"... how old is he again? I've heard more mature 5-year-olds! Ugh.

Reactions: 4
Shane and his "warmies," "zoomies," and "crabbies"... how old is he again? I've heard more mature 5-year-olds! Ugh.
My two year old nephew is more mature than Shane I think Shane tries too hard to be funny he really is annoying how hannah puts up with him I don't know he's very selfish My two year old nephew is more mature than Shane I think Shane tries too hard to be funny he thinks he's sane but he acts like a kid and everything has to revolve around him

My two year old nephew is more mature than Shane I think Shane tries too hard to be funny he thinks he's sane but he acts like a kid and everything has to revolve around him

You should go back and watch their earlier videos...what a ride man lol

Reactions: 1
Oh wonderful. Let's go visit Hannah's parents and get them sick since they're in the higher risk age group. They are so selfish. Why on earth would they buy a house that doesn't adequately meet Shane's needs? With the money they have, they could have easily had a house built for them with 100% accessibility. I agree that they are trying to squeeze more money out of their minions for a bathroom remodel.

As small as Shane is, she could bathe him in the sink, hell she could bathe him in the toilet. No need to risk her parents health to bathe him at their house.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh wonderful. Let's go visit Hannah's parents and get them sick since they're in the higher risk age group. They are so selfish. Why on earth would they buy a house that doesn't adequately meet Shane's needs? With the money they have, they could have easily had a house built for them with 100% accessibility. I agree that they are trying to squeeze more money out of their minions for a bathroom remodel.

As small as Shane is, she could bathe him in the sink, hell she could bathe him in the toilet. No need to risk her parents health to bathe him at their house.
They just think the world owes Shane a favour and poor little Shane can't have a proper bathroom and we don't want to pay so let's beg on YouTube like we beg all the time for people's hard earned money I think Shane is really lazy doesn't do anything that will better himself just begs on YouTube and drinks beer all the time I honestly think he drinks too much and it can't be right for someone in his condition because he has swallowing problems he really is annoying isn't he the constant begging is so bad how can people still think these two are saints people act like they are they're friends or something Shane and hannah only care about their fans money end of

They just think the world owes Shane a favour and poor little Shane can't have a proper bathroom and we don't want to pay so let's beg on YouTube like we beg all the time for people's hard earned money I think Shane is really lazy doesn't do anything that will better himself just begs on YouTube and drinks beer all the time I honestly think he drinks too much and it can't be right for someone in his condition because he has swallowing problems he really is annoying isn't he the constant begging is so bad how can people still think these two are saints people act like they are they're friends or something Shane and hannah only care about their fans money end of
I think Shane is a big burden on Hannah's family too they shouldn't have to run around after him it's not fair

Actually I was thinking more of the risk to Shane than to Hannah's parents, but you make a good point. I agree they're just begging now. You can't tell me Hannah has to load Shane into their SUV and drive to her parents' house just to bathe him. They live in a town on the outskirts of Minneapolis and are only a short distance from her parents' house, but they've repeatedly talked about how risky it is for Shane to leave their house. #StayHome means just that. It's not meant to be an opportunity to visit the rest of the family.

Reactions: 4

I think Shane is a big burden on Hannah's family too they shouldn't have to run around after him it's not fair

I wouldn't be surprised if Shane could be classified as an alcoholic. And someone his size shouldn't be drinking nearly to the extent that he does.

I agree, he is a constant burden on Hannah's family. My curiosity is, what is going to happen when Hannah's parents decline and relying on them is no longer an option.

Rather than depending so heavily on them, they need to be learning how to live and be together just the two of them so that when Hannah's parents can't baby them any longer, it's not a shock. As it stands, they are totally 100% unprepared to be independent. If Hannah is serious about this silly marriage thing then she needs to think about that.

Actually I was thinking more of the risk to Shane than to Hannah's parents, but you make a good point. I agree they're just begging now. You can't tell me Hannah has to load Shane into their SUV and drive to her parents' house just to bathe him. They live in a town on the outskirts of Minneapolis and are only a short distance from her parents' house, but they've repeatedly talked about how risky it is for Shane to leave their house. #StayHome means just that. It's not meant to be an opportunity to visit the rest of the family.
I agree with you, I think Shane is at risk. I don't know if SMA affects the immune system, but I just cannot fathom his body being able to handle Coronavirus. The way it causes calcifications in the lungs and makes it harder to breathe - I just don't see him being able to tolerate it.

Hannah's parents are pushovers and they are being used. Anyone who has grown kids should not be letting them come and go like this. This is ridiculous to put her parents at risk like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This comment on their latest video raises a real point:

"Listen this channel use to be about loving each other, dealing with difficulties and just overcoming daily obstacles, For the last few months its been about tacky thumbnail images about the girl and now its just getting more tackier and more cheesy as we go along, its a shame. I just think you guys are worth more, just stay true to who you are, you dont need half naked girls and tacky images for real content. What a shame!!!"

So true, I can't think of any legit youtubers that love to show off their boobs and butt more than Hannah does. Maybe it's for the adsense but it's kind of sad and weird. Who works out with a tiny bikini bra and all of their huge boobs hanging out? lol.

The amount of cleavage, posing, sexual innuendo and all-around clickbait (Doing it Together! Our Honeymoon! Pregnancy plans!) has gotten so lame, desperate and gross for a "disability education" channel and it's only gotten worse.

And Shane, if you're reading this, your constant need to make sexualized comments isn't funny, it's cringey and repulsive

Reactions: 9

"Listen this channel use to be about loving each other, dealing with difficulties and just overcoming daily obstacles, For the last few months its been about tacky thumbnail images about the girl and now its just getting more tackier and more cheesy as we go along, its a shame. I just think you guys are worth more, just stay true to who you are, you dont need half naked girls and tacky images for real content. What a shame!!!"

So true, I can't think of any legit youtubers that love to show off their boobs and butt more than Hannah does. Maybe it's for the adsense but it's kind of sad and weird. Who works out with a tiny bikini bra and all of their huge boobs hanging out? lol.

The amount of cleavage, posing, sexual innuendo and all-around clickbait (Doing it Together! Our Honeymoon! Pregnancy plans!) has gotten so lame, desperate and gross for a "disability education" channel and it's only gotten worse.

And Shane, if you're reading this, your constant need to make sexualized comments isn't funny, it's cringey and repulsive
And there was this one:

"Oh,....had to stop the video because my young son viewing along with me. I did not realize that you would film content not suitable for Family Viewing. Maybe the Cleavage revealing footage was a accidental oversight. All past videos from your channel have been Family Friendly Viewing. I just do not want to expose my young boy. If it was in context of swimming or out on the water doing sports I would be more accepting."

The one you just quoted got several nasty replies from their fans. And in answer to your question, nobody who's legitimately working out does so dressed in a tiny bikini bra if they're as well-endowed as Hannah. That would be painful!

They've gone from mildly interesting to mildly annoying to insufferable.

Someone else commented: "Please dress in modest exercise clothes. Used to be family safe."

To which Hannah (or Shane) replied: "This is much more modest than kids would see at a beach. If you don’t consider this family friendly, I’m not sure what more we can do."

Dear Hannah,

You're not at the beach, and you're videoing yourself in your underwear.

I AM sympathetic to Shane's injection being postponed. Granted, he doesn't seem to do much of anything to take care of himself, with all the beer drinking and apparently no physical therapy, but without those injections he will only continue to get worse. It sounds like even though his insurance company finally approved it, the hospital is using the pandemic as an excuse to not provide a treatment that they likely don't make much money off of. That sucks.

Shane wrote on his Instagram that they think this was the funniest video they've ever done. I beg to differ. It was cringe-worthy, not funny. But if that tells you anything, it's that they think they've found the right combination to get more views and likes... Hannah's boobs and butt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

And lemme guess, their minions came right to their defense and attacked this commenter. I think the fact that this channel has become nothing more than a trashy tabloid is proof that this isn't a quality relationship.

Two people who love and adore each other don't need to make everything sexy, sensationalized, and clickbaity.

Does anyone remember the thumbnail where Hannah is standing over Shane with a gigantic knife? Wtf were the thinking?!?!

Reactions: 1
The one that squicked me out the most is still "Shane Helps Hannah Take a Shower." That was creepy.
And lemme guess, their minions came right to their defense and attacked this commenter.
They did. One called someone who agreed a "pervert." The one that brought the "perverts" out of the woodwork was the one I just mentioned.
Does anyone remember the thumbnail where Hannah is standing over Shane with a gigantic knife? Wtf were the thinking?!?!
This one?

Shane Hannah Knife.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
And lemme guess, their minions came right to their defense and attacked this commenter. I think the fact that this channel has become nothing more than a trashy tabloid is proof that this isn't a quality relationship.

Two people who love and adore each other don't need to make everything sexy, sensationalized, and clickbaity.

Remember the Voldemort one where Shane is lying in a closet? So creepy and not at all funny.

Hannah doing yoga in her bra....can ya get more sexualized looking for views? Shame on her.

Well, Shane cannot get his Spinraza and he is getting weaker by the day he claims. I mean...he can't even hold his own head up so how much weaker can he get?

He drinks beer and he only weighs like 65 pounds. Shouldn't take much to get him drunk.

If he catches the corona...I do not believe he will live through that, he's too vulnerable. Hannah may have a smile on her face but she doesn't look happy. I am sure being stuck inside a house with Shane for weeks cannot be fun. Listening to him gurgle....god that gets on my nerves...thick saliva gurgle. Can you imagine kissing that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
On their new video they are definitely using Hannaha best assets to get views showing off her cleavage and this work our video is a devotees dream it defo is for the ones with a fetish it's weird

Remember the Voldemort one where Shane is lying in a closet? So creepy and not at all funny.

Hannah doing yoga in her bra....can ya get more sexualized looking for views? Shame on her.

Well, Shane cannot get his Spinraza and he is getting weaker by the day he claims. I mean...he can't even hold his own head up so how much weaker can he get?

He drinks beer and he only weighs like 65 pounds. Shouldn't take much to get him drunk.

If he catches the corona...I do not believe he will live through that, he's too vulnerable. Hannah may have a smile on her face but she doesn't look happy. I am sure being stuck inside a house with Shane for weeks cannot be fun. Listening to him gurgle....god that gets on my nerves...thick saliva gurgle. Can you imagine kissing that?
The new video is so annoying he's acting even more annoying for some reason in this video I agree he wouldn't survive the corona he's weak his neck looks weird on this video too he looks so faint and I'll and seeing his half naked body hannah how can you find that sexy it's weird af it would be torture Havinf to listen to his gargle and tit jokes day in and day out i honestly believe one day she will have a full on breakdown there's only so much you can take and I believe maybe she's starting seeing Shane for what he is a selfish annoying narcissist

I wouldn't be surprised if Shane could be classified as an alcoholic. And someone his size shouldn't be drinking nearly to the extent that he does.

I agree, he is a constant burden on Hannah's family. My curiosity is, what is going to happen when Hannah's parents decline and relying on them is no longer an option.

Rather than depending so heavily on them, they need to be learning how to live and be together just the two of them so that when Hannah's parents can't baby them any longer, it's not a shock. As it stands, they are totally 100% unprepared to be independent. If Hannah is serious about this silly marriage thing then she needs to think about that.

I agree with you, I think Shane is at risk. I don't know if SMA affects the immune system, but I just cannot fathom his body being able to handle Coronavirus. The way it causes calcifications in the lungs and makes it harder to breathe - I just don't see him being able to tolerate it.

Hannah's parents are pushovers and they are being used. Anyone who has grown kids should not be letting them come and go like this. This is ridiculous to put her parents at risk like this.
If they can't live without Hannah's parents help they shouldn't be getting married period because as in a marriage you should be mature enough just to rely on each other not the family constantly

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.