Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The four of them enjoyed a completely private tour of Universal Studios. Of course they did. Afterward, they had lunch at one of the restaurants. What was missing was the gratuitous spread of food. They’ve never not shown the food but it was omitted this time. I wonder if that was because they would feel foolish ordering Shane a triple cheeseburger and beer battered onion rings just for the photo op while Hannah feeds him apple sauce in front of C&C.

Hannah is so painfully awkward around C&C. All she knows how to do is laugh even when no one else is. I agree that Shane is extremely intimated by Cole. Can’t stand any of them.
Excellent points! I think S and G should ramp up his unbelievable orders- maybe have him order 10-day old biscotti at Starbucks or something! Charisma is really awkward too- she's also a fan of the non-stop laughing and smiling on camera combo. Both girls act like they're in the sunshine and rainbows phase of a relationship 24/7 and they're both clearly putting on a show for cameras. I could NEVER be around people or couples that are that toxically positivity/fake all of the time. It's easy to look happy when a relationship is boiled down to a carefully edited/scripted 8-minute video a week and shat out to gullible fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When you watch that montage it seems even more like a business deal because they have nothing in common and the weird selfies? And how she has to constantly remind us of how they met and were magically in love and every visit was amazing? Come on.
I agree! It’s like they have to constantly prove themselves. My partner and I have only a handful of selfies, and they aren’t online anywhere. We don’t take them, because we’re busy living life and not proving it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree! It’s like they have to constantly prove themselves. My partner and I have only a handful of selfies, and they aren’t online anywhere. We don’t take them, because we’re busy living life and not proving it.
That's wonderful! I wish that there were more couples like you and your partner- couples who live their lives and love each other, but don't feel the need to plaster their lives on social media 😊. If all of these YouTube couples' vloggers were truly content with their relationships and lives, they wouldn't feel the need to monetize/brand and film their relationships to seek validation from complete strangers on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He’s always struck me as a bit of a demanding twit. I had a few dates with a guy who was considerably physically disabled. He was dead against stooping so low as to date a physically disabled girl, why should he, he’s awesome etc. (Found that out after) He wasn’t awesome…. he wasn’t funny (even though he’s a ‘comedian’ and was a total bore. The dick was passable at best and lasted 2 minutes. Diabolical. Plus he drooled a lot. Kissing was like being waterboarded. And before anyone jumps on me there is medication that can control saliva production.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That sounds like Shane. There is an episode of the golden girls where blanche dates a guy in a wheelchair, turns out he is married and blanche says "turns out, you are just a jerk in a wheelchair". I always liked that because people are still people regardless of their situation, and Shane is a jerk in a wheelchair.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly if you’re a jerk you’re a jerk

Also love how Hannah’s Instagram story is literally photos of shane with food me thinks she’s been in here ;)

• Haha
Omg I saw that...he totally eats like crazy! But gains no weight? And that dumb face he always does....so awful. Funny how he is never shown actually eating.....

Man, I wish I could eat a lot and gain zero weight :sneaky:! I could walk by a bag of chips, and it would still go straight to my ass! Oh, the joys of being in my 30's- weightlifting, cardio, weightlifting, cardio, binge eating, cardio, white jeans go to The Good Will, cardio 😄!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg I saw that...he totally eats like crazy! But gains no weight? And that dumb face he always does....so awful. Funny how he is never shown actually eating.....
I find that odd too, his condition causes muscle wastage? But could he retain some fat?

Reactions: 7
Probably if they tube fed him. Someone pointed out that when they went out with C&C, they didn't have their normal spread .... suspicious!!

Reactions: 12
I find it really odd he’s not on tube fed nutrition with oral extras. It doesn’t make any sense to me. I’ve looked after so many people on tubes and he’s a prime candidate. Once his swallow goes he’s still fed. Seems strange not to. It’s not invasive.

Reactions: 12
Shane guzzles beer and eats steaks like a proper man you know then he goes home and pounds hannah all night long bro

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
He probably drinks to self medicate and ease his daily frustrations. I cant fault him for that. I'm pretty sure they both smoke weed or take edibles often. It probably horns him up for Hannah pretzel gymnastics in the bed.

Reactions: 4
Man, I wish I could eat a lot and gain zero weight :sneaky:! I could walk by a bag of chips, and it would still go straight to my ass! Oh, the joys of being in my 30's- weightlifting, cardio, weightlifting, cardio, binge eating, cardio, white jeans go to The Good Will, cardio 😄!
Wait 'til around 40-45. And after 60 it just ALL goes to hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.