Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little OT - I have previously posted here about a media famous couple from Poland which are similar to S&G. Dude has a duchenne muscular dystrophy, whereas his fiance is able-bodied.
Guess what, they’ve just got the sponsored by condoms brand 🙃 And just like S&G they absolutely love sex and totally have tons of sex, even more than able-bodies couples, ok?!
6F861149-92A9-4DFA-A6A6-6D904F298761.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
A little OT - I have previously posted here about a media famous couple from Poland which are similar to S&G. Dude has a duchenne muscular dystrophy, whereas his fiance is able-bodied.
Guess what, they’ve just got the sponsored by condoms brand 🙃 And just like S&G they absolutely love sex and totally have tons of sex, even more than able-bodies couples, ok?!
View attachment 1015687
1643137438879.png

They stole that blue lighting straight from the sex scene in the 80's smash hit movie "Top Gun" 😄!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1015687
I wish I wasn't part of this planet when seeing tit like this. where can I check out?

I’m in the mind set as long as you’re happy and causing no one any harm then crack on do what you want I’m in a same sexy relationship very loving and engaged went through a lot to find her …. We experience a lot of homophobia every day sometimes it’s just water off a ducks back I respect people have different views on things and I understand that too and as long ad they aren’t malicious with those views then it’s fine live and let live we’re all here for a very short time let’s just all love each other and be happy duck it ❤Sending hugs to you all
Go you!! Glad you’re happy :) I’ve always been with men but there’s definitely inspirational women I’ve met and been attracted to.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How sad for Hannah to be so dissociated from her physical, emotional, and romantic needs. She pretends to be satisfied with Shane's lifeless, eggshell-frail body and gurgled demands for sex that they don't actually have. They're both virgins with no real experience to draw from when discussing sex. His gestures of romance are so robotic and business like (ie: trying to drum up 1 million yt subscribers as a wedding anniversary gift for Hannah...how romantic). Despite being totally coo-coo, she is actually athletic and adventurous, and would probably be more fulfilled by a partner (not ruling out women for her!) who is the same. She has never been romanced or seduced properly, or even experienced those small things that get the oxytocin flowing, like a back rub, spontaneous fooling around, holding hands, etc. She seems more physically connected to Meredith. Is Shane worthy of love? Yes, of course. At the same time, he's a bleeping buzzkill, especially to these active, athletic girls he just has to cast in this "nurse/girlfriend" schtick. I also find it predatory of him to choose such young and very inexperienced ones.

Oh and for what it's worth, @Poggypig , I vote for Red Velvet cake! 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The latest video has them going to a mall and buying Hannah expensive sneakers, stopping to get food that Shane can't eat and watching ordinary Joe that Shane is totally a part of. The video starts off with Hannah bragging about some guy on her IG that was hitting on her and essentially making fun of him...real cool guys. Shane complains about how bumpy the roads are and how his head is bobbling all over, even supposedly with the neck brace that we never see. They are in another luxury air bnb. Anyone from LA or Cali know where they are from the mall they went to? Just to ball park that air bnb rental? They also went to target to go food shopping. During a pandemic mind you....

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I took one for the team and watched their latest video. Bad idea, I know, but the clickbait title made me do it. And honestly, it was almost funny to hear them bitching the whole time about LA's crappy sidewalks and roads. DUDE, I live in CANADA, and even I know how awful the paving can be in parts of LA. PALM TREES GONNA GROW AND TECTONIC PLATES GONNA BE SHIFTING WHEN YOU MOVE TO A PLACE LIKE THAT. Christ, they're so dumb and ignorant it astounds me. Who moves somewhere and does no viable, practical research about it when one of them has specific needs!?

Also, for the opening bit, just... God. WHY does Hannah sound so pleased and giddy about some older, random stranger man messaging her about how 'perfect' she is? I just got so completely creeped out by that. As someone who used to struggle with self esteem, and who sought approval from sometimes questionable sources, THOSE PEOPLE ARE PREDATORS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I took one for the team and watched their latest video. Bad idea, I know, but the clickbait title made me do it. And honestly, it was almost funny to hear them bitching the whole time about LA's crappy sidewalks and roads. DUDE, I live in CANADA, and even I know how awful the paving can be in parts of LA. PALM TREES GONNA GROW AND TECTONIC PLATES GONNA BE SHIFTING WHEN YOU MOVE TO A PLACE LIKE THAT. Christ, they're so dumb and ignorant it astounds me. Who moves somewhere and does no viable, practical research about it when one of them has specific needs!?

Also, for the opening bit, just... God. WHY does Hannah sound so pleased and giddy about some older, random stranger man messaging her about how 'perfect' she is? I just got so completely creeped out by that. As someone who used to struggle with self esteem, and who sought approval from sometimes questionable sources, THOSE PEOPLE ARE PREDATORS.
It’s a big part of her motivation I guess. BB was once again talking about her smoking hot body giving it a 9 in his video(gross rating womens bodies like zuck) but I reckon all the male attention keeps her ticking along with her life

Reactions: 10
How sad for Hannah to be so dissociated from her physical, emotional, and romantic needs. She pretends to be satisfied with Shane's lifeless, eggshell-frail body and gurgled demands for sex that they don't actually have. They're both virgins with no real experience to draw from when discussing sex. His gestures of romance are so robotic and business like (ie: trying to drum up 1 million yt subscribers as a wedding anniversary gift for Hannah...how romantic). Despite being totally coo-coo, she is actually athletic and adventurous, and would probably be more fulfilled by a partner (not ruling out women for her!) who is the same. She has never been romanced or seduced properly, or even experienced those small things that get the oxytocin flowing, like a back rub, spontaneous fooling around, holding hands, etc. She seems more physically connected to Meredith. Is Shane worthy of love? Yes, of course. At the same time, he's a bleeping buzzkill, especially to these active, athletic girls he just has to cast in this "nurse/girlfriend" schtick. I also find it predatory of him to choose such young and very inexperienced ones.

Oh and for what it's worth, @Poggypig , I vote for Red Velvet cake! 😋
Totally agree. These two are so sexually naive that they don’t even know how to lie about it.

Ive always thought that the devil is in the details and some fragments of truth can be found in their stories. Two interesting ones from the stylelikeu video was when Shane got mad at Hannah because she didn’t speak enough to his parents. I believe that story and I think it’s quite telling of his personality and his expectations of his soon to be stepford wife. Another detail is that she said that she hates showing vulnerability in front of him, especially crying in front of him. This is classic for someone who has intimacy issues. Crying in front of someone IS intimate and the fact that she can’t do it fits perfect into why she’s with him. He’s safe for her. If she ever heals from whatever she has to heal from, he’s finished.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Totally agree. These two are so sexually naive that they don’t even know how to lie about it.

Ive always thought that the devil is in the details and some fragments of truth can be found in their stories. Two interesting ones from the stylelikeu video was when Shane got mad at Hannah because she didn’t speak enough to his parents. I believe that story and I think it’s quite telling of his personality and his expectations of his soon to be stepford wife. Another detail is that she said that she hates showing vulnerability in front of him, especially crying in front of him. This is classic for someone who has intimacy issues. Crying in front of someone IS intimate and the fact that she can’t do it fits perfect into why she’s with him. He’s safe for her. If she ever heals from whatever she has to heal from, he’s finished.
This is truly sad. If anything your partner (especially a long-term one) should be a person with whom you feel comfortable to be 100% yourself and show your vulnerability. If you are unable to or feel uncomfortable with them in some way then it would point out to sth being wrong in the relationship (unless you do have some previous emotional trauma and that’s the reason for that, not really how you feel about your partner).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They try to convince people that wiping his crappy ass and bathing him once a week fills their "intimacy" cup in a way that no able-bodied couple has the privilege to experience, and supersedes any other form of a normal, deep connection 🙄 Shane also claims over and over that he provides emotional support to Hannah...yet, after 5 years together, she is still uncomfortable with crying in front of him? Emotional support, my ass - he's a narcissistic, emotionally unavailable gnome who expects everyone, including her, to perform for him - he provides her absolutely nothing but a lucrative role in his "show". But, as JBogie pointed out, that is probably ok with her because she is so detached from her own needs. She is definitely a damaged individual but I hope she eventually does some soul searching and snaps out of this weird bubble she's enclosed herself in.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He may not live long enough for that to happen, then she can go on and find real happiness, or another disabled person

Also,every time S&G post a video, C&C posts a video a day later, so they are totally competing with each other for king disabled? Idk, but it's strange. I've never watched C&C, they look cringe and I hate that they think they are actors now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He may not live long enough for that to happen, then she can go on and find real happiness, or another disabled person

Also,every time S&G post a video, C&C posts a video a day later, so they are totally competing with each other for king disabled? Idk, but it's strange. I've never watched C&C, they look cringe and I hate that they think they are actors now.

Idon't mind C&C, honestly. A little too Christian-adjacent for me, personally, but most of the videos of theirs I've seen, they seem relatively normal, if a little too conservative (Considering they are Youtubers who do lifestyle type vlogs). They don't come across as quite so entitled, or condescending as S&G, but I've only seen a handful of their videos. And honestly, at least I can listen to the both of them without debating putting on subtitles to catch what he says, like S&G.

I'm not a fan of C and C- they have incredibly annoying and goofy failed attempts at humor, zero personality, and the list goes on. My main gripe with C and C is that they lied and pretended to get legally married and in turn got tons of paid sponsorships and free vendor donors for their "wedding". C and C then put up an expensive bridal registry to collect gifts paid for by viewers and also took a ton of financial donations from viewers of their "wedding". C and C and S and G are money hungry grifters with Hollywood dreams and zero talent. Also, Charisma's slogan of "Stay Positive" is incredibly annoying and toxic- anyone with a perpetually tired face and pleading eyes frantically telling me to "Stay Positive" can shove it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not a fan of C and C- they have incredibly annoying and goofy failed attempts at humor, zero personality, and the list goes on. My main gripe with C and C is that they lied and pretended to get legally married and in turn got tons of paid sponsorships and free vendor donors for their "wedding". C and C then put up an expensive bridal registry to collect gifts paid for by viewers and also took a ton of financial donations from viewers of their "wedding". C and C and S and G are money hungry grifters with Hollywood dreams and zero talent. Also, Charisma's slogan of "Stay Positive" is incredibly annoying and toxic- anyone with a perpetually tired face and pleading eyes frantically telling me to "Stay Positive" can shove it!
C and C are the most boring thing to ever happen to this planet let alone just YouTube 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It sure seems to me that either the same person is behind both of these couples, or they are totally in cahoots with each other.

Reactions: 5
Hold up! C and C aren't legally married?????

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.