Squirmy and Grubs #9 Skanky & Weedy 34 pukes in 24 Hours: Welcome to the show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
beauty is in the eye of the beholder - bro.

this is one ugly dog. give me a fluffy bernese mountain dog anytime. this dog looks like it's about to stand up and eat your brains.
Her arm-legs definitely look like suctioning tentacles that can siphon brains šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Hannah's hair is definitely overprocessed from bleach used in highlighting her hair over the years. If Hannah wants to improve her hair she would need a weekly color safe deep conditioning masque treatment, a heat protectant for blow drying and some moisturizing and smoothing styling products. Hannah's haircut isn't doing her any favors because her thinner hair type needs face framing layers to create movement and volume rather than her lifeless one length hair cut. Hannah should make the switch and own her natural darker hair color and stop the damage she's doing to her hair by trying to maintain the naturally light blonde hair color that she had as a child.
Yes I agree! I have similar hair type to Hannah and used to be very blond as a child, now itā€™s light brown. I spent years bleaching it and it got super dry and fried in the end. After leaving it alone it was much bouncier! Now I have dreads though šŸ„³

Hahaha that is a truly horrifying photo of Chloe :ROFLMAO:!!! Is the camera lens lengthening her legs even more? I've pinpointed my fear of Chloe and its a combo of Chloe's abnormally long limbs, strange gait and creepy human like head/expressions that creep me out. Also, Chloe looks incredibly depressed- I know she's a shelter dog and has had a rough life, but it's unnerving to see her genuine sadness contrasted by S and G's forced positivity.
S and G definitely read here or at least read their comments on YouTube- their happy go lucky video titles seem like they're in direct response to what they deem to be negative comments.
Yeah their ā€œtoxic positivityā€ and forced happiness really grates on me. Itā€™s horrible to watch.

Hannah should have put a trigger warning on this photo for people like myself and @SmallWonder who are creeped out by Chloe šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤® This image doesn't help matters. Freaky.

It's funny that every time we discuss how miserable they are in their last video, they come back laughing, smiling, and going on about how happy they are. Coincidence?
That is definitely a strange photo! Why would you post this?! As a vegan I respect all animals so donā€™t want to be mean but itā€™s definitely not a nice pic to choose!!!

Reactions: 10
BB made a vid about their naked interview. Id link it but the thumbnail of the cameltoe might be too much for some. Its not really anything that hasnt already been discussed dozens of times on here anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just watched the latest video. I canā€™t believe they packed Shane into that car so tightly that he canā€™t get out without taking everything out. Arenā€™t they in the car for multiple hours a day? What idiots.

I couldnā€™t help but notice that Shane said he ordered the Thai food randomly and the name had Buffalo in it. That place is called Summer Buffalo and itā€™s on Melrose Avenue. It was close enough to be door dashed so that means theyā€™re staying close. I canā€™t even venture a guess at what their Airbnb is going to cost for months on end. Why are people supporting them on Patreon? Fools!!!

• Heart
I can't believe that either, why on earth would anyone support them so they can vacation?
Also didn't they say that they were giving a talk on the way down? But they didn't vlog any of that? Suspicious? Especially since most in person talks are cancelled right now because if omicron. I think they just say they are doing "talks and lectures" to justify the travel, and it's just the same story they are touring anyway...look at my wife, isn't she hot? In her frump UGGs and tired leggings?

I'm so over them.
And to the point of the car, god forbid they were in an accident, all that junk would go flying and hit Shane, who is NOT properly secured and would break his dang neck anyway. Does she not think of that?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can't believe that either, why on earth would anyone support them so they can vacation?
Also didn't they say that they were giving a talk on the way down? But they didn't vlog any of that? Suspicious? Especially since most in person talks are cancelled right now because if omicron. I think they just say they are doing "talks and lectures" to justify the travel, and it's just the same story they are touring anyway...look at my wife, isn't she hot? In her frump UGGs and tired leggings?

I'm so over them.
And to the point of the car, god forbid they were in an accident, all that junk would go flying and hit Shane, who is NOT properly secured and would break his dang neck anyway. Does she not think of that?
I fear that Hannah thinks all too well about the ramifications for Shane if they are involved in a car accident!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hannah is a dunce when it comes to common sense, the result of being coddled/enabled by her parents all her life. I don't understand this concept of people approaching their late 20s and 30s and still don't know how to "adult" with the most simple of things.

• Heart
Their food is also not cheap. People where I live are struggling with the prices at McDonald's and mom and pops while Hannah's ordering pasta for $20, a pizza also for $20, dessert for $11 and something for the photo op to plunk in front of Shane, for around $20 as well.

• Angry
Their food is also not cheap. People where I live are struggling with the prices at McDonald's and mom and pops while Hannah's ordering pasta for $20, a pizza also for $20, dessert for $11 and something for the photo op to plunk in front of Shane, for around $20 as well.
That's definitely one of the main things that enrages me about S and G- their smugness and opulent displays of wealth during a pandemic with record job loss, price inflation and food scarcity. I hate how they slowly pan over their expensive meals with their camera, brag about how delicious the food is and talk about being tired from their Youtuber job. S and G are completely out of touch and don't know the first thing about true hard work or life's struggles.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That's definitely one of the main things that enrages me about S and G- their smugness and opulent displays of wealth during a pandemic with record job loss, price inflation and food scarcity. I hate how they slowly pan over their expensive meals with their camera, brag about how delicious the food is and talk about being tired from their Youtuber job. S and G are completely out of touch and don't know the first thing about true hard work or life's struggles.
Yeah imagine a full weeks work, a shopping trip and a tight budget for 7 meals per week.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe I sat through that StyleLikeU garbage video! No doubt I sacrificed several brain cells I'll never get back from watching that. The world is a crazy place, and the fact that a channel like this has over 600,000 subscribers and over 128 MILLION views only reinforces that. What the actual hell did I just watch?! Just the headshots across the top of their "About" page (https://www.youtube.com/c/StyleLikeU1/about) traumatized me, especially the hairy-chested black man wearing the lacy, black bra. That's some sick :poop: right there, and I've concluded I'm apparently just too old for this new world!

Not to drift too far off S&G and the topic at hand, but as far as I'm concerned there are two sexes, male and female, not 128 with many heretofore still undefined and unnamed. Words "mean things," and "gender" isn't interchangeable with "sex." "Gender" didn't even used to be a part of the English language. It's prevalent in languages like Spanish, German, and French where WORDS have different "genders," but today you hear the two words used interchangeably in English. I think of "gender" (WRT "sex") as a spectrum, from "uber frilly, traditionally girly, and pink" at one end to "rough, tough, no-nonsense, traditionally-masculine, blue" at the other with people, regardless of their biological sex (the very rare case of intersexed individuals an exception), falling all along the "gender" spectrum without any correlation to their biological SEX.

For example. I am a 60+ biological female, or as people say today, "I was assigned female at birth." :rolleyes: But I was never a "girly girl." I was a lot more interested in toy cars, erector sets, Lincoln Logs, Legos (back when they were just red and white bricks, and kids used their imaginations w/o little "people" figures), riding bikes, playing in the dirt, and, as an only child, simply having to entertain myself for hours on end. One of my favorite toys was a metal gas station with a parking garage on top and ramps you could drive little cars up and down. Another was a Motorific Racerific race car set. (I even purchased a collector Racerific set on eBay a few years ago I'd like to set up on a sheet of plywood and display... just because.) And I had an all-electric train set my dad enjoyed as much if not more than I. I enjoyed building model cars and planes and playing baseball and organizing football and baseball cards. I took piano and other musical instrument lessons. I made straight As in school. I was that "weird kid," today's "nerd," who didn't fit anyone's mold because I never neatly fit into a distinct hole. No one TOLD me I was supposed to like dolls or dresses or "tea parties" (one of the most ridiculous UNinsteresting and pointless activities imaginable). I was just a reasonably happy kid who didn't fit in very well but didn't really care. One of my least favorite colors was pink. Dolls actually creeped me out! I hated having to wear dresses (required by school desk code and going to church on Sundays), and my mother always said it was a battle to dress me in a dress or nightgown.

I've never had any confusion over the fact I'm a biological female, and same-sex attraction never even occurred to me. To each his own, but the whole idea has always been distasteful to me personally. (That is, for ME. I'm of the opinion... "you do you.") I dated boys/men in high school and college, but as the only child I was, I was often "set in my ways" and felt smothered by being expected to talk to my boyfriend for an hour or longer every night when nothing new happened that day. I finally gave up dating a while after college and accepted that I was likely going to die "an old maid" (LOL), but it's never bothered me. Have I sometimes wondered how different things may have turned out had I found "Mr. Right" and married? Certainly... occasionally, but I have no regrets. I must have been about 10 when my mother asked me if I didn't want to grow up and have children of my own, and I didn't have to even think about the answer. I said no. No doubt this was disappointing to my parents, but I took care of them until the days they died, and I did it willingly and lovingly... just without ever making them "grandparents." I've seen way too many of my peers from back then who married (several as many as 4 or 5 times!), had children, and many of their marriages ended in contentious divorces. Many of their children had major behavioral problems. Me? I had cats. LOL!

I'm not sure where I was going with all that. I was making a point about S&G in there somewhere and went down a couple of rabbit holes. Like many, I was inspired by them for a while in the early days, but soon, like many others claim, the novelty wore off, and the idea it's all a big farce became apparent. Finding this forum has really opened my eyes and shown me it's not "just me"!

More than enough about me. Please do carry on!

• Heart
I cannot believe I sat through that StyleLikeU garbage video! No doubt I sacrificed several brain cells I'll never get back from watching that. The world is a crazy place, and the fact that a channel like this has over 600,000 subscribers and over 128 MILLION views only reinforces that. What the actual hell did I just watch?! Just the headshots across the top of their "About" page (https://www.youtube.com/c/StyleLikeU1/about) traumatized me, especially the hairy-chested black man wearing the lacy, black bra. That's some sick :poop: right there, and I've concluded I'm apparently just too old for this new world!

Not to drift too far off S&G and the topic at hand, but as far as I'm concerned there are two sexes, male and female, not 128 with many heretofore still undefined and unnamed. Words "mean things," and "gender" isn't interchangeable with "sex." "Gender" didn't even used to be a part of the English language. It's prevalent in languages like Spanish, German, and French where WORDS have different "genders," but today you hear the two words used interchangeably in English. I think of "gender" (WRT "sex") as a spectrum, from "uber frilly, traditionally girly, and pink" at one end to "rough, tough, no-nonsense, traditionally-masculine, blue" at the other with people, regardless of their biological sex (the very rare case of intersexed individuals an exception), falling all along the "gender" spectrum without any correlation to their biological SEX.

For example. I am a 60+ biological female, or as people say today, "I was assigned female at birth." :rolleyes: But I was never a "girly girl." I was a lot more interested in toy cars, erector sets, Lincoln Logs, Legos (back when they were just red and white bricks, and kids used their imaginations w/o little "people" figures), riding bikes, playing in the dirt, and, as an only child, simply having to entertain myself for hours on end. One of my favorite toys was a metal gas station with a parking garage on top and ramps you could drive little cars up and down. Another was a Motorific Racerific race car set. (I even purchased a collector Racerific set on eBay a few years ago I'd like to set up on a sheet of plywood and display... just because.) And I had an all-electric train set my dad enjoyed as much if not more than I. I enjoyed building model cars and planes and playing baseball and organizing football and baseball cards. I took piano and other musical instrument lessons. I made straight As in school. I was that "weird kid," today's "nerd," who didn't fit anyone's mold because I never neatly fit into a distinct hole. No one TOLD me I was supposed to like dolls or dresses or "tea parties" (one of the most ridiculous UNinsteresting and pointless activities imaginable). I was just a reasonably happy kid who didn't fit in very well but didn't really care. One of my least favorite colors was pink. Dolls actually creeped me out! I hated having to wear dresses (required by school desk code and going to church on Sundays), and my mother always said it was a battle to dress me in a dress or nightgown.

I've never had any confusion over the fact I'm a biological female, and same-sex attraction never even occurred to me. To each his own, but the whole idea has always been distasteful to me personally. (That is, for ME. I'm of the opinion... "you do you.") I dated boys/men in high school and college, but as the only child I was, I was often "set in my ways" and felt smothered by being expected to talk to my boyfriend for an hour or longer every night when nothing new happened that day. I finally gave up dating a while after college and accepted that I was likely going to die "an old maid" (LOL), but it's never bothered me. Have I sometimes wondered how different things may have turned out had I found "Mr. Right" and married? Certainly... occasionally, but I have no regrets. I must have been about 10 when my mother asked me if I didn't want to grow up and have children of my own, and I didn't have to even think about the answer. I said no. No doubt this was disappointing to my parents, but I took care of them until the days they died, and I did it willingly and lovingly... just without ever making them "grandparents." I've seen way too many of my peers from back then who married (several as many as 4 or 5 times!), had children, and many of their marriages ended in contentious divorces. Many of their children had major behavioral problems. Me? I had cats. LOL!

I'm not sure where I was going with all that. I was making a point about S&G in there somewhere and went down a couple of rabbit holes. Like many, I was inspired by them for a while in the early days, but soon, like many others claim, the novelty wore off, and the idea it's all a big farce became apparent. Finding this forum has really opened my eyes and shown me it's not "just me"!

More than enough about me. Please do carry on!
Iā€™m in the mind set as long as youā€™re happy and causing no one any harm then crack on do what you want Iā€™m in a same sexy relationship very loving and engaged went through a lot to find her ā€¦. We experience a lot of homophobia every day sometimes itā€™s just water off a ducks back I respect people have different views on things and I understand that too and as long ad they arenā€™t malicious with those views then itā€™s fine live and let live weā€™re all here for a very short time letā€™s just all love each other and be happy duck it ā¤Sending hugs to you all

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m in the mind set as long as youā€™re happy and causing no one any harm then crack on do what you want Iā€™m in a same sexy relationship very loving and engaged went through a lot to find her ā€¦. We experience a lot of homophobia every day sometimes itā€™s just water off a ducks back I respect people have different views on things and I understand that too and as long ad they arenā€™t malicious with those views then itā€™s fine live and let live weā€™re all here for a very short time letā€™s just all love each other and be happy duck it ā¤Sending hugs to you all
So how are the wedding plans coming along, by the way? Still having your fiance do all the work while you do the cake testing? šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤—

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So how are the wedding plans coming along, by the way? Still having your fiance do all the work while you do the cake testing? šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤—
Everyone is invited to the cake testing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ā¤Come help me pick the best cakes erm we may fingers crossed be bringing the date closer and having a smaller ceremony and then saving for a bigger one in a few years but we havenā€™t decided yet šŸ˜‚we havenā€™t even put one plan down on paper yet hahah but Thankyou for asking it means a lot šŸ„°on the note of the style like u video Iā€™m currently watching so Shaneā€™s saying he initiates sex by saying yo hannah letā€™s have sex I mean if thatā€™s what works for them ok cool but I get the feeling thatā€™s hannah sometimes may go along with it to keep Shane happy I mean she doesnā€™t really have much relationship experience does she

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am HERE for the cake tasting!! Have to be upfront about my bias', I do love a good lemon cake, but will be swayed by a good icing.

If a man said 'yo lokencrepis, let's have sex' I personally would not be having any sex with him. I would be leaving, and rethinking how I came to be close to having sex with a someone who didn't understand the basic concept of foreplay. Doesn't this just scream a basic misunderstanding and lack of experience in intimate relationships? It's been mentioned before, but I also can't think of anyone who has actually had loving sexual relations that treat the topic like Shane and Hannah do.

• Heart
I am HERE for the cake tasting!! Have to be upfront about my bias', I do love a good lemon cake, but will be swayed by a good icing.

If a man said 'yo lokencrepis, let's have sex' I personally would not be having any sex with him. I would be leaving, and rethinking how I came to be close to having sex with a someone who didn't understand the basic concept of foreplay. Doesn't this just scream a basic misunderstanding and lack of experience in intimate relationships? It's been mentioned before, but I also can't think of anyone who has actually had loving sexual relations that treat the topic like Shane and Hannah do.
They act like two young virgins at school, making out that they have sex with each other to try to look cool. The only foreplay Shane is ever doing is shouting......helping! helping! helping!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I will make sure we save you some lemon cake šŸŽ‚ šŸ˜„I found in that style likeu video Shaneā€™s mannerisms weā€™re so much like a little boy his cheeks were going bright red when talking about sex it was like two like virgins talking about having sex they clearly arenā€™t having sex and if they are and thatā€™s a big if itā€™s not going to be the best six ever šŸ˜–I know he canā€™t do a lot really in terms of initiating the act other than saying to hannah letā€™s havr sex but come on all women want some romance and imagination I feel sorey for hannah if thatā€™s what she is settling for and itā€™s not because Shane is disabled itā€™s because he lacks any bleeping imagination or romance or sexual chemistry together all girls want to feel sexy and wanted deep down ā€¦ Shaneā€™s just acting like a proper leech only wanting to get his
Leg over and then roll over and sleep.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I agree! Like does he say it when the mom is around?

Also in the style video, she said they have a lot in common, but never say what that is? Which is why the story is so rehearsed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.