Squirmy and Grubs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im really interested in seeing how this is gonna play out. Are they going to have a “We broke up” type video or are they gonna go completely radio silent either way I feel its inevitable cause theres no way this is sustainable. It would be interesting to have an interview with Hannahs parents alone or one of Shanes ex girlfriends. Or even Shane or Hannah separately to find any in-congruency in their story

Reactions: 1
Exactly and she's too blind to see it . No way is it a joint effort how is it a joint effort Shane you can't do anything! Really annoys me when he does that helping helping song he does it's like a little kid helping his mum annoys me when he also says to hannah he's helping her cook ect Shane you can't do anything stop lying hannah is basically Shanes slave
What also bothers me is that Shane is very quick to call the caregiving a team effort, as if they BOTH do the caregiving together, or something. I get why it might be psychologically useful to frame it that way (especially for Shane) but it's very annoying that he's always the one bringing it up like that, and almost takes credit for Hannah's efforts. I guess Hannah agrees but it rubs me the wrong way.

Reactions: 5
I honestly feel sorry for her one day all the stress from caregiving is going to hit her hard she will end up having a nervous breakdown everyone has their limits .. they make out like it's a breeze it really isn't it's physically and mentally and emotionally hard to deal with we know she's a devotee but I guess even that will have its limits I feel sorry for her he can't even put her wedding ring on her finger surely her parents must be sad about that and I have respect for cole and charisma at least they are more genuine and say caregiving is hard because it is it's not all sunshine and rainbows like the two con artists Shane and hannah. They say they wanna bring awareness for disability's yet they con money out their fans and disabled fans who can barely afford to live they are disgusting.
For sure, I do feel bad for her in a way too- not to justify that what they're doing is right, but it seems that Hannah has essentially planned to throw her hobbies, friends, and lifestyle away to be a 24/7 caregiver and even if she has a change of mind now, she probably feels pressured to stay because she is Shane's primary caregiver. Hopefully if she does have a nervous breakdown while she's caring for him, she will stay level-headed and call someone to take care of Shane. It could be quite dangerous if they have a bad fight and she feels the need to leave the house for even a short amount of time

Im really interested in seeing how this is gonna play out. Are they going to have a “We broke up” type video or are they gonna go completely radio silent either way I feel its inevitable cause theres no way this is sustainable. It would be interesting to have an interview with Hannahs parents alone or one of Shanes ex girlfriends. Or even Shane or Hannah separately to find any in-congruency in their story
I guess it'll depend if they tie the knot before it happens, I think if they're married and they really start to drift apart they'll attempt to stay together for a while due to the complications of divorce. I also wouldn't be surprised if they take breaks or something and they move back into their parents' house once the stress gets to Hannah. Definitely agree this isn't sustainable though and I don't see them lasting for longer than a few more years without outside help

Reactions: 3
I feel like Hannah is so bullheaded that nothing anyone says to her is going to change her mind. That being said, I feel like the people around her have totally failed her to let her throw away her life to be Florence Nightingale to a narcissist. The fact that her family acquiesces to her demands for help with Shane and everyone just fell in line.

Reactions: 3
Feel sorry for her parents I think her dads 80? Not too sure but he shouldn't be running around after this little narcisttic who emotionally bullies their daughter yes she's too blinded to see that she's wasting her life she can do so much better
I feel like Hannah is so bullheaded that nothing anyone says to her is going to change her mind. That being said, I feel like the people around her have totally failed her to let her throw away her life to be Florence Nightingale to a narcissist. The fact that her family acquiesces to her demands for help with Shane and everyone just fell in line.

Reactions: 2
Just watched their latest video. I truly do not understand why Hannah and Shane moved into an inaccessible two-story ranch house with 5 BEDROOMS!! wtf? I guess they're relying on their stupid, brainwashed fans to gift them an elevator or pay for that $1 mil house they're lusting after. Also they paid for their house with a 200k loan? How is that possible?

Some food for thought: Hannah just revealed that she has moved "17 or 18 times" (!!!) in her life and her family never stayed in one place for more than 2 years. Yikes. Could explain why she doesn't really have friends and dove headfirst into such a co-dependent romantic relationship dynamic for a sense of security.

Reactions: 9
I haven't watched the video but it wouldn't suprise me if they asked their followers to donate so they could buy a new house as they have no shame and poor little Shane needs an accessible house well they should've thought of that when they chose their house they are both disgusting scam artists
Just watched their latest video. I truly do not understand why Hannah and Shane moved into an inaccessible two-story ranch house with 5 BEDROOMS!! wtf? I guess they're relying on their stupid, brainwashed fans to gift them an elevator or pay for that $1 mil house they're lusting after. Also they paid for their house with a 200k loan? How is that possible?

Some food for thought: Hannah just revealed that she has moved "17 or 18 times" (!!!) in her life and her family never stayed in one place for more than 2 years. Yikes. Could explain why she doesn't really have friends and dove headfirst into such a co-dependent romantic relationship dynamic for a sense of security.
People on YouTube are already saying they should start a go fund for them to get a house ! They should pay for it themselves not ask people for money all the time and their followers are too blind to see they are well and truly being used just for money

Last edited:
  • Wow
I'm glad to see there's a thread about these two!

Whether Hannah is gay or not... Why has she settled for Shane?! She's pretty and young. She could literally have anyone she wanted... Yet she "chose" Shane? Sorry, but I don't believe it. There is literally nothing attractive or sexy about him. I couldn't have sex with a man with the body of a frail child. Just... no.

Reactions: 7
That's what people can't get their head around that he's not even good looking and he looks and acts like a kid there is nothing sexy about him at all even if he was abled bodies he would still be unattractive plus he's arrogant as hell for someone who can't wipe his own ass
I'm glad to see there's a thread about these two!

Whether Hannah is gay or not... Why has she settled for Shane?! She's pretty and young. She could literally have anyone she wanted... Yet she "chose" Shane? Sorry, but I don't believe it. There is literally nothing attractive or sexy about him. I couldn't have sex with a man with the body of a frail child. Just... no.
[/QUOTE
Hannah deserves a medal having to listen to his constant childish jokes and singing Shane says he wants to be taken seriously as a man but acts like a six year old that helping song would annoy the hell out of me !

They are definitely trying to get people to donate for their new house

They are so ungrateful they already have a house but want more and want their followers to foot the bill like the followers foot the bill for their holidays and eating at restaurants

Last edited:
Her dad is 80?! He looks good for 80, but that is way too old to have a 25 year old.

I thought there were a lot of families supposedly experiencing economic hardship, and their followers are talking about buying them a new house. It went from being a bathroom remodel to now a whole house?!!?!

Her dad is 80?! He looks good for 80, but that is way too old to have a 25 year old.

I thought there were a lot of families supposedly experiencing economic hardship, and their followers are talking about buying them a new house. It went from being a bathroom remodel to now a whole house?!!?!
I know they are both disgusting and have no shame maybe the remodelling the bathroom was testing the water to see if people would donate ... were living in times where people are losing their jobs and homes hey but let's donate to this narcissist and his psychopath fiancée they are both greedy they could easily get another house

Reactions: 4

I love Chronic Mom! get this

She did several vlogs about S&G, she was not mean or nasty she just posted facts and welcomed input. She was getting a lot of attention so Shane and Hannah reached out to her and offered to do a vlog with her talking about this whole thing. Chronic Mom declined but did say she would meet them in person and video the exchange herself instead of allow them to edit her for their channel. Then all hell broke lose and she was threatened in real life from either them or their crazy assed fans. She deleted her channel because this was threatening her job, her home and kids. All the videos and info are gone. To include info about this below:

During this same time frame, Hannah did a vlog complaining about people using the wrong terminology that she considered bad. Some soccer player had started a gofundme for a kid that needed a wheelchair and said he needed this to be happy ect. Well, Hannah did not like that so she sent her fans to troll this GFM until the soccer player had to remove it. So then did Hannah and Shane offer to help this kid? Nope.

I will try to find the info about it if I can.

Starts at 3 minutes, Then check out some of the comments. Even though Hannah does not name the person who started this GFM , the fans do! then they go bombard the GFM page like rabid dogs. The players name was Moana Hope, you can look ger up and see what a lovely person she is who happens to have a disabled sister as well.

Hannah and Shane are horrible people.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They aren't as wholesome as they'd like people to think! Both disgusting money grabbers she's psychotic and he's a little emotional bully trying to be the big guy for what he is lacking .imagine if someone was trolling then both oh there would be uproar wouldn't there these two can't moan about people asking questions about them when they decide to put themselves out there to the world . All they both care about is money and they both know they can make people feel sorry for Shane and bingo they get whatever they want .
I love Chronic Mom! get this

She did several vlogs about S&G, she was not mean or nasty she just posted facts and welcomed input. She was getting a lot of attention so Shane and Hannah reached out to her and offered to do a vlog with her talking about this whole thing. Chronic Mom declined but did say she would meet them in person and video the exchange herself instead of allow them to edit her for their channel. Then all hell broke lose and she was threatened in real life from either them or their crazy assed fans. She deleted her channel because this was threatening her job, her home and kids. All the videos and info are gone. To include info about this below:

During this same time frame, Hannah did a vlog complaining about people using the wrong terminology that she considered bad. Some soccer player had started a gofundme for a kid that needed a wheelchair and said he needed this to be happy ect. Well, Hannah did not like that so she sent her fans to troll this GFM until the soccer player had to remove it. So then did Hannah and Shane offer to help this kid? Nope.

I will try to find the info about it if I can.

Starts at 3 minutes, Then check out some of the comments. Even though Hannah does not name the person who started this GFM , the fans do! then they go bombard the GFM page like rabid dogs. The players name was Moana Hope, you can look ger up and see what a lovely person she is who happens to have a disabled sister as well.

Hannah and Shane are horrible people.

One other weird thing to me was their proposal. He did it in a bedroom with other family there and wouldn’t play the sound yet it went on forever? She also did not really seem like someone who just got engaged. It didn’t seen real to me. What I don’t understand either is if you are asexual or lesbian and don’t want to come out why not just be single? Bc that would be so much better than being a caretaker for an unappreciative ass like Shane. Maybe she had never had freedom and can’t imagine the thought of it?

Reactions: 7
Maybe she's scared to be alone and this life seems better than to be alone I'd rather be alone than have to devote every waking moment to a man child who bosses me about what does she get in return .. nothing only a sore back down the line someone mentioned Shanes mom saying she always is cold towards hannah in videos I sense that too maybe she knows deep down
One other weird thing to me was their proposal. He did it in a bedroom with other family there and wouldn’t play the sound yet it went on forever? She also did not really seem like someone who just got engaged. It didn’t seen real to me. What I don’t understand either is if you are asexual or lesbian and don’t want to come out why not just be single? Bc that would be so much better than being a caretaker for an unappreciative ass like Shane. Maybe she had never had freedom and can’t imagine the thought of it?

The proposal looked so fake and staged I felt sl
Sorry for her as he couldn't even get on one knee and ask and couldn't put it on her finger and when they marry she will have to put it on her own finger ... she must have some deep internal stuff going on to think that's all she's worth is being his slave

Noticed in hannah new Instagram picture she's very snappy replying to people's comments has caring for a little man child finally got you has it 😂

• Haha
I think he must be a really secure guy. If I were him I would live in constant fear that my partner was going to lose interest.
Even if she truly does love him, she’s only human and I can imagine she does sit and think ‘what if’ occasionally.
He can’t ever carry her over the threshold and make love to her and I think most women want that at some point in their lives. I mean that sort of thing doesn’t last forever in a relationship but the honeymoon phase and passion is usually to be expected in the early stages.
I think they love each other but yes, in his position I would constantly worry that she wouldn't stay, and I also wouldn't see her as a bad person if she left. Not because he's not worthy in some way, just because it's a HUGE undertaking. She is a pretty selfless person!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.