Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it seems that their fans are a bit uncomfortable about Hannah talking about what she finds physically attractive about Shane. I asked her for her "top 5", so she can't just say he's cute and dip out. Someone responded that she already said his fingers (blech) and I don't need 5. I responded that she should easily be able to come up with 4 more, right? 😂 I could with my own husband. Someone else asked what she likes best about him, but specified just his personality/character, NOT physical. So they want to normalize/romanticize/sexualize him, but please don't talk about what she finds physically attractive about him, lol. Would it be a big deal if he actually did look like Tom Brady and people weren't just blowing smoke up his ass? 😂
Regarding Hannah being obsessed with Shane's fingers/hands....Does anyone remember an old video where Hannah demonstrated how she washes Shane's hands? She put them in a bowl of water and kind of just kept dipping them in and out, laughing, until Shane finally said: "OK, that's enough. You're just playing." In another video, Hannah put Shane on the bed with Chloe and the dog kept licking Shane's fingers over and over while his fingers bobbled helplessly with every lick. Shane was literally begging Hannah to stop the dog from doing that and Hannah's response was to ZERO THE CAMERA IN CLOSER and keep filming for at least another minute. Finally she put an end to it but man, I thought "This is cruel."

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She is just bizarre, the whole situation is just bizarre. Funny how none of the more "exciting" moments get caught on camera. I wonder if they will ever be exposed for who they really are

Reactions: 13
Regarding Hannah being obsessed with Shane's fingers/hands....Does anyone remember an old video where Hannah demonstrated how she washes Shane's hands? She put them in a bowl of water and kind of just kept dipping them in and out, laughing, until Shane finally said: "OK, that's enough. You're just playing." In another video, Hannah put Shane on the bed with Chloe and the dog kept licking Shane's fingers over and over while his fingers bobbled helplessly with every lick. Shane was literally begging Hannah to stop the dog from doing that and Hannah's response was to ZERO THE CAMERA IN CLOSER and keep filming for at least another minute. Finally she put an end to it but man, I thought "This is cruel."
She washes his hands in a bowl? How weird and random. If she would just shower him once a day, that would be enough. It’s not like he shakes hands with anyone, touches his nose or mouth, prepares food or wipes his ass. If he actually bathed, those freaky little noodles would be cleaner than most peoples! And that’s funny about Chloe. I don’t remember that video!

Reactions: 7
New vid is super boring, as I figured. They address the kid issue by being vague of course, like saying they talk about it and think they are ready....you mean Hannah, cause Shane can't do anything. When the next question asked them about fashion trends, from Walmart barista and wanna be hipster, I had to come to tattle life to unload my distain!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
MEGA Q&A video (a few paraphrased answers I wrote down while listening on 1.5 x speed..lol)

Q: What fashion trend predictions do you make for 2022?
A: We are not the people to be asking. We’re both wearing sweatpants. We do not follow fashion trends, as I’m sure you’ve noticed. (Shane) I think wide pants are making a comeback.

Q: Best memory of 2021 (non-wedding related)?
A: (Shane) Being surprised by family visiting for his birthday.
(Hannah) Florida vacation in Feb 2021.

Q: All-time favorite books?
A: (Hannah) I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
(Shane) The Goldfinch or Catcher in the Rye

Q: New Year’s Resolutions?
A: (Shane) Hydrate better.
(Hannah) Learn to play piano.

Q: If you were a character from The Office, who would you be?
A: (Hannah) Stanley, because he doesn’t socialize
(Shane) Creed, because of his off-the-wall humor

Q: Does SMA cause chronic pain for Shane? (17:00)
A: SMA doesn’t cause pain directly. I am not in pain right now, but if pressure sores happen and things like that will happen and cause pain on an ongoing basis.

Q: Why did you decide to live with Hannah’s parents? (19:00)
A: We were over eating dinner at their house almost every day. Since we are preparing to have kids (maybe this coming year), we wanted to live closer to them. It makes financial sense for us all to share a house. We have separate wings.

(They aren’t sure if they’ll include their future children in their videos, but they have talked about the subject a lot.)

At around the 31:00 - 32:00 mark Hannah expresses annoyance towards their audience for never asking how Shane manages self-care, even though she is always asked how she manages it as his care-giver. You’d think they’d want to know, “how does he deal with me?” She says and they laugh. “Trust me, I could write a book” Shane says, but doesn’t elaborate.

Q: How do you deal with the power dynamics of a caregiver/disabled relationship? (35:00)
A: (Hannah) Shane is quite forceful, so it hasn’t really been an issue. Sometimes I will suggest something I think he should do (not drink another beer, or wear a coat outside), but if Shane doesn’t agree he automatically wins.
(Shane) If she forced a coat onto me that would be a very bad thing. Hannah has never forced her will on me that way. It wouldn’t work, because then I wouldn’t have autonomy.

^ This was interesting and I am glad they talked about it. They also talked about mistakes that happen in caregiving, and how they deal with it through humor.

Q: What is difficult about adulting?
A: Hannah’s answer supports the possibility she might be on the spectrum, as she says she doesn’t have the energy or time management skills to do household maintenance and other projects she’d like to do around the house.

I left out some of the Qs&As, but that’s most of it...

I found this thread after they bought their mansion, because I thought it was weird how much they complained about finances not long before that and I felt a bit duped since I live below the poverty line and am disabled myself. I’m not convinced they’re conscious liars/con-artists, but perhaps a bit entitled and lack self-awareness generally? Hard to say for sure, though.

I do think they would come across better if they focused 80% of their comments directly in response to fans in a grateful and positive way, and only 20% MAXIMUM complaining about their “haters.” 🙃

They have so much to be grateful for because of their supportive fanbase, and it would make sense for them to focus on appreciation.

I’m autistic, and it wouldn’t surprise me if you guys are right about that theory of Hannah maybe being on the spectrum (I do think their relationship is real, though). Having had a long-term long distance relationship myself, with another aspie who isn’t disabled the way I am, their story was always relatable to me so I found it plausible honestly... Writing/texting is always an easier way for me to get to know people (none of those pesky non-verbal communication signals lol). And to speculate about their relationship, I would guess Shane is the one who has the stronger emotional skillset and that Hannah relies upon it to help her regulate. But who really knows... They don’t get that vulnerable on YouTube.

And I appreciate reading the other theories. Lol.

Thank you all for entertaining me during this stressful year. 😆🤣

Happy New Year! 🥳

(I’ll go back to enjoying lurking now.)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
My god I haven't watched this tit show for ages , just caught up. Shane is knocking on deaths door, state of him with his matchstick arms starved to death , I can't see him surviving much longer. Hannah looking well fed though as usual.

• Sad
1640916901239.png

I don't have the attention span to sit through their 47-minute new video. I made it to 8 minutes and can't watch anymore. Their outfits are frumpy and boring, and Shane's filthy yellow towel and harness make me sick. I hate how they're confined to a single shot camera view for the whole video every single video without any change of setting or moving around- you're not going to imprison me with your Q&A today, S and G!

MEGA Q&A video (a few paraphrased answers I wrote down while listening on 1.5 x speed..lol)

A: We are not the people to be asking. We’re both wearing sweatpants. We do not follow fashion trends, as I’m sure you’ve noticed. (Shane) I think wide pants are making a comeback.

A: SMA doesn’t cause pain directly. I am not in pain right now, but if pressure sores happen and things like that will happen and cause pain on an ongoing basis.

A: We were over eating dinner at their house almost every day. Since we are preparing to have kids (maybe this coming year), we wanted to live closer to them. It makes financial sense for us all to share a house. We have separate wings.

(They aren’t sure if they’ll include their future children in their videos, but they have talked about the subject a lot.)

At around the 31:00 - 32:00 mark Hannah expresses annoyance towards their audience for never asking how Shane manages self-care, even though she is always asked how she manages it as his care-giver. You’d think they’d want to know, “how does he deal with me?” She says and they laugh. “Trust me, I could write a book” Shane says, but doesn’t elaborate.

Q: How do you deal with the power dynamics of a caregiver/disabled relationship? (35:00)
A: (Hannah) Shane is quite forceful, so it hasn’t really been an issue. Sometimes I will suggest something I think he should do (not drink another beer, or wear a coat outside), but if Shane doesn’t agree he automatically wins.
(Shane) If she forced a coat onto me that would be a very bad thing. Hannah has never forced her will on me that way. It wouldn’t work, because then I wouldn’t have autonomy.

^ This was interesting and I am glad they talked about it. They also talked about mistakes that happen in caregiving, and how they deal with it through humor.

A: Hannah’s answer supports the possibility she might be on the spectrum, as she says she doesn’t have the energy or time management skills to do household maintenance and other projects she’d like to do around the house.

I found this thread after they bought their mansion, because I thought it was weird how much they complained about finances not long before that and I felt a bit duped since I live below the poverty line and am disabled myself. I’m not convinced they’re conscious liars/con-artists, but perhaps a bit entitled and lack self-awareness generally? Hard to say for sure, though.

I do think they would come across better if they focused 80% of their comments directly in response to fans in a grateful and positive way, and only 20% MAXIMUM complaining about their “haters.” 🙃

They have so much to be grateful for because of their supportive fanbase, and it would make sense for them to focus on appreciation.

I’m autistic, and it wouldn’t surprise me if you guys are right about that theory of Hannah maybe being on the spectrum (I do think their relationship is real, though). Having had a long-term long distance relationship myself, with another aspie who isn’t disabled the way I am, their story was always relatable to me so I found it plausible honestly... Writing/texting is always an easier way for me to get to know people (none of those pesky non-verbal communication signals lol). And to speculate about their relationship, I would guess Shane is the one who has the stronger emotional skillset and that Hannah relies upon it to help her regulate. But who really knows... They don’t get that vulnerable on YouTube.

Happy New Year! 🥳

Thank you very much for carefully transcribing their Q&A for us! I also liked reading your insightful remarks about Hannah's possible autism. Happy New Year to you too and no need to go back to lurking- your posts are welcome here :)!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I appreciate that they subtitled the questions so I skimmed through just to catch those 😂 Mine wasn't answered and the other questions undoubtedly elicited the usual inarticulate, boring answers they always deliver, with a splash of defensiveness. Thank you @dummyhead for summarizing a lot of it! I saw it was 47 min so enduring that is no easy feat!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Happy New Year! 🥳

Talk about taking one for the team! That was awesome. Thank you for the summary!

• Heart
Talk about taking one for the team! That was awesome. Thank you for the summary!
No kidding! I saw it was 47 minutes long and said nope! Can't do it.

Personally, I think it’s all bullshit and they are trying to boost views because anything medical in the headline garners huge views. This is a concocted story that teeters on creating a medical emergency that was no big deal. Totally contradictory.

Heres a screen grab from his pneumonia days on set of A Will to Survive.
Anyone notice that in that fake scene they had a nasal cannula on him along with an ET tube down his throat? I realize it was a re-enactment, but surely they could have made it look more realistic. If you're intubated you can't breathe through your nose.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's becoming increasingly apparent that Shane would rather die than admit he's extremely fragile, near death, and needs a feeding tube. It's so tragic, even when he answers questions from disabled fans like "how do you deal with the stares from the public when you have SMA?" he pretends he doesn't care about the stares and is dismissive about it, like he's above other disabled people and their insecurities. His ego truly will be the death of him and Hannah enables it and even encourages him not to seek care. What he needs is an intervention from rational, sane people in his life like his parents, who actually care about keeping him clean, healthy, and alive above all.

A severely disabled, declining man who doesn't want to take care of himself + a woman who is codependent, has her own mental issues and wants to do all the care herself = a deluded match made in hell

This screenshotted comment is too real for S&G to begin to process

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
That is a very accurate comment, and highlights what is off in their relationship. They talk about having kids and how they think they are ready and act like Shane has a normal life span and will not require more advanced care as he ages. They need to face the reality that it is not a normal situation and that she will very likely be a young widow. I don't think they really want kids, I think it's just a click bait tease for their channel and to give the strange illusion that they are a normal couple. It's like they want to normalize disability so much, that they went too far the other way.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She washes his hands in a bowl? How weird and random. If she would just shower him once a day, that would be enough. It’s not like he shakes hands with anyone, touches his nose or mouth, prepares food or wipes his ass. If he actually bathed, those freaky little noodles would be cleaner than most peoples! And that’s funny about Chloe. I don’t remember that video!
In one of their videos she was soaking Shane's hands in a cooking pot filled with water! Then they made jokes about how they were going to use the water for soup.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
In one of their videos she was soaking Shane's hands in a cooking pot filled with water! Then they made jokes about how they were going to use the water for soup.
If they did make hand soup, I bet they'd spin it into a Hello Fresh ad two minutes in 😄! Why do they have to wash his hands in a bowl like he's at a strip mall nail salon? Is the water pressure from a faucet too much for his bones?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His head looks so big in that screengrab above, ugh.
And don’t even get me started on the idea of these two having kids. It’s ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's becoming increasingly apparent that Shane would rather die than admit he's extremely fragile, near death, and needs a feeding tube. It's so tragic, even when he answers questions from disabled fans like "how do you deal with the stares from the public when you have SMA?" he pretends he doesn't care about the stares and is dismissive about it, like he's above other disabled people and their insecurities. His ego truly will be the death of him and Hannah enables it and even encourages him not to seek care. What he needs is an intervention from rational, sane people in his life like his parents, who actually care about keeping him clean, healthy, and alive above all.

A severely disabled, declining man who doesn't want to take care of himself + a woman who is codependent, has her own mental issues and wants to do all the care herself = a deluded match made in hell

This screenshotted comment is too real for S&G to begin to process
That comment is about as real as it gets - whomever wrote it chillingly knows what they are talking about as these two gloss everything over on YouTube for their “fans”

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Why is he wearing that stupid hat? They dress him as if he's been dragged through a goodwill bin backwards. He looks like a badly drawn cartoon character.

• Haha
It just accentuates how much he really wants to be normal and be seen as a "writer". Did he go to school for English? Also how did he get through college? Did he have a helper going to classes with him? I know he acts like he is all independent, but he's not and that is never discussed.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.