Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look, I get that you agree with him but WTF is wrong with that guy?
Agree with this. There's something really off about this guy. I find Shane and Hannah insufferable, but this Black Bigalow guy (who also goes by Lamont at Large and Black Bugatti) seems obsessed with Hannah and comes across as a raging misogynist in a lot of his videos. His Twitter feed shows that he's a homophobic, coronavirus-denying Trump supporter who makes fun of welfare "skanks" despite living out of a van himself.

I don't know, I feel like his videos on Squirmy and Grubs would be more interesting if he said something more insightful than, "Hannah has a nice body and there's no way she'd want to breed with someone like Shane." He comes across as butthurt and moronic and again, I say this as someone who also dislikes Squirmy and Grubs.

Just IMO, of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A
As a fellow "blessed of the breast", i concur there's no better feeling than when the bra comes off when I get home 😉
at this point I don’t even care if they are by my knees rather that than a bra digging into my every five seconds it’s a no from me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember Hannah's tirade during vlogmas about the people who called her out for behaving like a Karen when she received a speeding ticket in the mail? And how she felt betrayed because she sees her followers as friends or something? Well, it's kind of funny to compare that video with the "Stop Investigating our Pregnancy" video she and Shane did back in April. It's clear that they're less concerned about privacy and more annoyed about receiving negative feedback or even constructive criticism.

Please Stop Investigating Our Pregnancy, posted on April 23, 2021

Hannah @9:43: "I think we're not going to share what we're thinking and what we're doing until we're in a place where we can ignore those comments. Right now we're really excited and happy and we need it to wear off a little bit more until we can take the people being like, "You suck."
Shane: "Exactly, and I hope you're not disappointed by that. Hannah and I make every effort to share every aspect of our lives with you, and that comes with a cost. It's an emotional toll reading tonnes of criticism every time we say everything we're doing. There's this weird phenomenon where YouTubers...I think that our followers feel like you are our, like, best friends. And on one hand, that's great, like, we love that we can be authentic with you. But on the other hand, it leaves not a whole lot of room for us to have privacy.
Hannah: "AND not everyone that watches our videos feels that way. If we could just make this private to only the people who are supportive and wonderful we totally would and we could share everything and we would love that but obviously, when we're sharing with people who are wonderful we are also sharing with people who come to our channel to just say mean things, so."

Hannah is Finally Burnt Out, posted on December 11, 2021

Hannah @5:06: "The thing is, we film these videos as if we're talking to our friends. That's what we're doing. And we get a lot of feedback from people and it reinforces that and we feel like we're friends with you guys and you feel like you're friends with us and it's great. But when you talk to your friends and you get obnoxious, rude, nasty responses, you don't want to be friends anymore. Right? Like, there's only so many times that I can be like, omg I got a speeding ticket, which is a very normal reaction. In my friend group, we don't go, "You know what? I deserved that speeding ticket and I'm just going to be smiling and happy to pay to the law. WTF? So that's not what I'm going to say because I'm not talking to a police officer; I'm talking to a camera in my bedroom..." blah blah blah "I can't imagine going up to one of the friends I have in person and saying, "I got this speeding ticket and it's so annoying and them going, 'Get over it'. I wouldn't be friends with them anymore. Do you know what I'm saying? So now I have to make this video knowing that there are those people that I don't want to be friends with and I'm talking to them so it's just really difficult for me to talk to the people that are really nice and the people that I want to talk to and want to be friends with when I also know that the nasty people that I don't understand are on the other side."

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Remember Hannah's tirade during vlogmas about the people who called her out for behaving like a Karen when she received a speeding ticket in the mail? And how she felt betrayed because she sees her followers as friends or something? Well, it's kind of funny to compare that video with the "Stop Investigating our Pregnancy" video she and Shane did back in April. It's clear that they're less concerned about privacy and more annoyed about receiving negative feedback or even constructive criticism.

Hannah @9:43: "I think we're not going to share what we're thinking and what we're doing until we're in a place where we can ignore those comments. Right now we're really excited and happy and we need it to wear off a little bit more until we can take the people being like, "You suck."
Shane: "Exactly, and I hope you're not disappointed by that. Hannah and I make every effort to share every aspect of our lives with you, and that comes with a cost. It's an emotional toll reading tonnes of criticism every time we say everything we're doing. There's this weird phenomenon where YouTubers...I think that our followers feel like you are our, like, best friends. And on one hand, that's great, like, we love that we can be authentic with you. But on the other hand, it leaves not a whole lot of room for us to have privacy.
Hannah: "AND not everyone that watches our videos feels that way. If we could just make this private to only the people who are supportive and wonderful we totally would and we could share everything and we would love that but obviously, when we're sharing with people who are wonderful we are also sharing with people who come to our channel to just say mean things, so."

Hannah @5:06: "The thing is, we film these videos as if we're talking to our friends. That's what we're doing. And we get a lot of feedback from people and it reinforces that and we feel like we're friends with you guys and you feel like you're friends with us and it's great. But when you talk to your friends and you get obnoxious, rude, nasty responses, you don't want to be friends anymore. Right? Like, there's only so many times that I can be like, omg I got a speeding ticket, which is a very normal reaction. In my friend group, we don't go, "You know what? I deserved that speeding ticket and I'm just going to be smiling and happy to pay to the law. WTF? So that's not what I'm going to say because I'm not talking to a police officer; I'm talking to a camera in my bedroom..." blah blah blah "I can't imagine going up to one of the friends I have in person and saying, "I got this speeding ticket and it's so annoying and them going, 'Get over it'. I wouldn't be friends with them anymore. Do you know what I'm saying? So now I have to make this video knowing that there are those people that I don't want to be friends with and I'm talking to them so it's just really difficult for me to talk to the people that are really nice and the people that I want to talk to and want to be friends with when I also know that the nasty people that I don't understand are on the other side."

Dear Hannah,

Get over yourself.

Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Agree with this. There's something really off about this guy. I find Shane and Hannah insufferable, but this Black Bigalow guy (who also goes by Lamont at Large and Black Bugatti) seems obsessed with Hannah and comes across as a raging misogynist in a lot of his videos. His Twitter feed shows that he's a homophobic, coronavirus-denying Trump supporter who makes fun of welfare "skanks" despite living out of a van himself.

I don't know, I feel like his videos on Squirmy and Grubs would be more interesting if he said something more insightful than, "Hannah has a nice body and there's no way she'd want to breed with someone like Shane." He comes across as butthurt and moronic and again, I say this as someone who also dislikes Squirmy and Grubs.

Just IMO, of course.
I 100% agree with your opinion. I've watched a few other videos of his and he uses "breeds" as a synonym for "have a family with" Like he's discussing which stallion to put across which brood mare or attempting to produce litter of champion Siamese cats. He's a eugenicist who honestly believes that all people, especially all young men, with a physical disability are subhuman and should be denied medical treatment or mobility aids. That they are unfit to be seen in public by the perfect people he considers himself to be one of and basically would not be opposed to exposing them on hillsides to die. I despise him as much as I despise Shane and ironically enough for the same reasons. Their arrogance, their superiority and their over arching belief that they are morally better, immensely smarter and more worthy of life than anyone else.

• Heart
  • Wow
He's homeless and lives out of his car.
Does he really? That makes me like him a little bit more as I agree w prev comment and I’m not a fan of his he’s a bit of a body shamer egoist

his comments on Hannah’s ass were way out of line

A
at this point I don’t even care if they are by my knees rather that than a bra digging into my every five seconds it’s a no from me
Yeah do as you please hon sorry if I offended and totally no one’s business who wears a bra and what shape anyones private parts are ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does he really? That makes me like him a little bit more as I agree w prev comment and I’m not a fan of his he’s a bit of a body shamer egoist

his comments on Hannah’s ass were way out of line

Yeah do as you please hon sorry if I offended and totally no one’s business who wears a bra and what shape anyones private parts are ❤
You didn’t offend me don’t worry 😊❤I’m made of hard stuff me I can take banter god I take the piss out myself I know I’m big chester and it’s gonna end up by my knees one day hahah gotta laugh or I’ll cry only joking wishing you all the best for the new year same to everyone on this thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I 100% agree with your opinion. I've watched a few other videos of his and he uses "breeds" as a synonym for "have a family with" Like he's discussing which stallion to put across which brood mare or attempting to produce litter of champion Siamese cats. He's a eugenicist who honestly believes that all people, especially all young men, with a physical disability are subhuman and should be denied medical treatment or mobility aids. That they are unfit to be seen in public by the perfect people he considers himself to be one of and basically would not be opposed to exposing them on hillsides to die. I despise him as much as I despise Shane and ironically enough for the same reasons. Their arrogance, their superiority and their over arching belief that they are morally better, immensely smarter and more worthy of life than anyone else.
"He's a eugenicist who honestly believes that all people, especially all young men, with a physical disability are subhuman and should be denied medical treatment or mobility aids. That they are unfit to be seen in public by the perfect people he considers himself to be one of and basically would not be opposed to exposing them on hillsides to die. I despise him as much as I despise Shane and ironically enough for the same reasons"

Wayyyyy out of context with what hes actually said on camera. Hes never said anything that suggests any of that is true.
He is homeless but nothing like what I think when I think of the "homeless". He has 3 or 4 successful youtube channels with over a half mil subs. Safe to say hes doing really well for himself. His "lamont at large" gig has him constantly on the road so hes probably not worried about having a place until he calls it quits with that channel.
Hes a hardcore conservative who isnt afraid to give his opinion about anything on camera, its understandable he gets hate for that but Im glad he does. Hes one of the very few successful youtubers who have called out the sham that is SnG. Hes made what, 4 or 5 videos about them the past 2 years? "Obsessed" is a little ironic coming from anyone who frequents this thread lol, hes probably Intrigued by it, just like we are, or at least me. He is arrogant, thats for sure, but hes honest, and real, which I can appreciate, especially in the current PC, "pussified" society that the west has become.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
"He's a eugenicist who honestly believes that all people, especially all young men, with a physical disability are subhuman and should be denied medical treatment or mobility aids. That they are unfit to be seen in public by the perfect people he considers himself to be one of and basically would not be opposed to exposing them on hillsides to die. I despise him as much as I despise Shane and ironically enough for the same reasons"

Wayyyyy out of context with what hes actually said on camera. Hes never said anything that suggests any of that is true.
He is homeless but nothing like what I think when I think of the "homeless". He has 3 or 4 successful youtube channels with over a half mil subs. Safe to say hes doing really well for himself. His "lamont at large" gig has him constantly on the road so hes probably not worried about having a place until he calls it quits with that channel.
Hes a hardcore conservative who isnt afraid to give his opinion about anything on camera, its understandable he gets hate for that but Im glad he does. Hes one of the very few successful youtubers who have called out the sham that is SnG. Hes made what, 4 or 5 videos about them the past 2 years? "Obsessed" is a little ironic coming from anyone who frequents this thread lol, hes probably Intrigued by it, just like we are, or at least me. He is arrogant, thats for sure, but hes honest, and real, which I can appreciate, especially in the current PC, "pussified" society that the west has become.
Yup he’s no more obsessed than any of us who frequent this thread for sure… I only don’t like his body shaming that he does

Reactions: 3
In that burnout video Shane looks SUPER SICK holy tit I haven't seen them in a few months and he is looking worse by the minute.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

legendary post. Hannah being a witch again. Flawed logic.

100% agree.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hands up who thinks Shane’s recent ‘ weakness / sickness ‘ that miraculously disappeared whilst hanna was out ‘ was in fact mrs grubs poisoning him ? 😐 I’d never rule that out , in fact if he does pass away ‘ suddenly ‘ she would be the first person I’d be questioning. She emanates evil imo 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A
As the late, great Joan Rivers said: "The best thing about being an old lady is that you can get a mammogram and a pedicure AT THE SAME TIME!"

• Haha

I never said he was homeless nor denied that he's making money on YouTube. I said he believes the disabled to be inherently inferior to the able bodied, unfit to "breed" as he so crassly terms having children, because their inferior/defective physical characteristics will be passed on to their children, thus weakening the human gene pool. He has been quite explicit about that theory of his and he has indeed said it on several videos, including some of his earliest ones on Skanky and Greedy.

It's also kind of pathetic and creepy the way he obviously ragewanks over Hannah. I think his repeated examination of the S&G shitshow is primarily motivated by his frustrated desire to nail her. His envy of Shane oozes from his every pore because he knows that Shane, with his extreme disabilities, gets to ogle her T&A in person daily when BB will never be invited to so much as shake her unwashed hand.

He's like that weird Year 9 kid with a crush on the slaggy sports mistress, who hates the geeky Biology teacher simply because he's seen them playing tonsil hockey behind the bike sheds at lunch time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Its like your hate for him makes you go way over board with the way you interpret things he says and why you think he talks about scammy and greedy. I mean maybe youre right, but that 2nd paragraph is deep in the realm of speculation and imagination based only on BB saying hannah is attractive and jokingly complementing her ass. Same with what he thinks about shane. I kinda doubt he envys shane because he has a closer view of hannahs butt. He probably feels bad for him because shane cant do anything with it, I bet he does envy their sub count to some degree when he knows its all a sham, like we do.
The 1st paragraph, I dont remember what hes said about that but As far as someone like shane with a severe genetic disease breeding, and passing on his crappy genetics to future generations, I totally would agree. Its selfish af and counter productive to the well being of humanity as a whole. Why would anyone want more people to suffer with the same horrible conditions and increase the odds of more people being born with genetic disease? I dont think such a view makes someone a bad person, I think its fairly rational.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I like the fact that Black Bigalow is candid about S and G- he's provocative and makes the viewer think. I don't think that Black Bigalow is into Hitler era eugenics and anti-disability because he has been pretty tactful in addressing other interabled couples and their sex lives like with Sabia and Loren for instance. We're hard pressed to find any Youtubers who will actually show their face on camera and speak about their opinions about S and G and Black Bigalow is one of few who have done it. I've said it before and I'll say it again, couples vlogging interabled or not is a toxic, self-serving, narcissistic genre and I think that the one-sided parasocial attachments that it creates in true fans/followers is psychologically damaging in the long run. In the 1950's during the polio epidemic, nobody propped up and whored out their newly disabled boyfriend and said, "We're interabled, put us on TV and radio!" no, they just went on with their lives and made the most of each day. My other objection to couples' vlogs is that they're contractually obligated as a business and with the pressure of fans to stay together. I prefer to date and be able to leave when a relationship isn't good for me on my own terms without having to do some melodramatic break up video with ads for Stitch Fix or Hello Fresh spliced in to maximize the parting gift pay out in leaving the brand/channel.

• Heart
I've spent a while catching up, and the conclusion I've come to is that for two people who are frankly obsessed with people viewing Shane as a 'normal' man, they really don't like it when people actually treat him as such. For example, not giving special accommodations to him on the flight.

You simply cannot win. Everything is on their terms. If the airline had given them different seats to accommodate he's needs more, they would have said the airline was ableist because how DARE they assume that Shane needs extra provisions?! They don't make any changes to the booked seats and treat Shane as they would any other customer? How DARE they, can't they see that Shane needs extra provisions?!

Never mind actually thinking themselves about what Shane might need and planning accordingly.. of course, people must anticipate and pander to their every whim or they're abelist, duh. In fact, I'm being abelist for simply thinking they should probably plan better...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah, the thing about Black Bigalow's obsession with S&G is that it's actually quite clearly an obsession with Hannah's T&A, exclusively. He's a major creep with very little insight to bring to the table, and I don't give him a pass just because he's willing to criticise S&G.

• Heart
Hes made a lot of valid points about them. Like the fact that they milk their channel for every penny they can get. Like having a sponsor for every single video, including "serious" videos about shane being very sick or weak ect. He also pointed out how there channel doesnt benefit the disabled community at all and has nothing to do with their channels true purpose. Hannah being attractive is obviously part of why the channel gets so much attention good or bad. Hes helped expose them. A pass? He shouldnt need a pass to be honest. He said she has a nice butt, and is attractive, whoopty doo. So up tight. Hes the type that people either love or hate I guess, but some of the criticism is silly. Hes doing a good thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.