Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was screenshotting a sensible/skeptical comment and accidentally captured these expressions. Shane looks like a sad ailing grandpa in a nursing home (his attempt to look hip has aged him by decades), and Hannah looks bitchy and annoyed.
for the women out here: does Hannah wear a bra? it really seems like she doesn't like them. maybe that is why she wears bramis?
also that harness, my god. is it just discolouring? if yes, why only one side? it looks just dirty to me. with all those millions they could wash this harness and replace it with a spare one, right?
That comment is about as real as it gets - whomever wrote it chillingly knows what they are talking about as these two gloss everything over on YouTube for their “fans”
beautiful profile pic!

Reactions: 6
for the women out here: does Hannah wear a bra? it really seems like she doesn't like them. maybe that is why she wears bramis?
also that harness, my god. is it just discolouring? if yes, why only one side? it looks just dirty to me. with all those millions they could wash this harness and replace it with a spare one, right?
beautiful profile pic!
Hannah rarely wears actual bras with semi padded cups and underwire- I can tell because she wears bramis which are tank tops that lack support, coverage or lift and that's what causes her chest to droop and sag. With all of the gorgeous cuts of bras and materials out there, I will never understand why she would settle for bramis. Hannah might have some sensory issues about pressure and materials and maybe that's why she wears bramis. Shane's harness is truly repulsive, along with his stained and stiff yellow towel- he could replace them both easily, but he doesn't care. I can't stand the way either of them presents themselves- pajamas and loungewear every day, unbathed and unbrushed hair and the list goes on. Happy New Year everybody! 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why is he wearing that stupid hat? They dress him as if he's been dragged through a goodwill bin backwards. He looks like a badly drawn cartoon character.
Doesn't he call that "stupid hat" his "brown brown"? At least once he pitched a fit when Hannah couldn't find it. "Warmies," "brown brown"... baby Shane talks like a baby but wants to be thought of as a man. You can't have it both ways, Shane. Grow the heck up.

Why is he wearing that stupid hat? They dress him as if he's been dragged through a goodwill bin backwards. He looks like a badly drawn cartoon character.
I've seen better dressed homeless panhandlers on street corners.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
BB triggered by their ridiculous lies. And the comments are from people who actually live on planet earth...unlike SnG comment sections

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
beautiful profile pic!
She should wear a bra as she is at least DD. But nah she just wears sports bras for attention breast lift surgery will cost her a bomb later in life hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She should wear a bra as she is at least DD. But nah she just wears sports bras for attention breast lift surgery will cost her a bomb later in life hahah
What is this, the early 1900s? No woman needs to wear a bra, and not wearing a bra certainly doesn't mean that you'll later need a breast lift

Reactions: 17
What is this, the early 1900s? No woman needs to wear a bra, and not wearing a bra certainly doesn't mean that you'll later need a breast lift
This is what I was thinking... theres actually scientific studies saying that by wearing a bra the muscles that keep the girls perky, atrophy. Leaving you with your knockers round your ankles.

Also, by wearing an underwire, even slightly incorrectly, it can create major chest and spinal injuries. Hence why bras are going the non wired, bralette style way. With new inventions in fabric and support, theres no need for wiring and padding yourself into a bra.

What's the issue with non padded bras? Why do they need to be semi? The only reasons I know to go padded, is to make you look bigger than you are, or to hide nipple. Hannah certainly doesn't need help in the 'make em bigger' department so.... Everyone is aware women have nipples... aren't they? So why the need to hide them?

Reactions: 8
I might have an outdated view, but my key to a perky chest is weightlifting and wearing an underwire bra every day. There are so many fun colors and types of lace used in the construction of bras- I see them as functional pieces of art to wear underneath clothing. Hannah is probably wearing the wrong band size and cup size and that is why she experiences discomfort and chooses to forgo bras instead of getting a fitting. If a lady wants to go braless, it's their choice these days- although I would never do it.

• Heart
I might have an outdated view, but my key to a perky chest is weightlifting and wearing an underwire bra every day. There are so many fun colors and types of lace used in the construction of bras- I see them as functional pieces of art to wear underneath clothing. Hannah is probably wearing the wrong band size and cup size and that is why she experiences discomfort and chooses to forgo bras instead of getting a fitting. If a lady wants to go braless, it's their choice these days- although I would never do it.
Yeah sorry of course she doesn’t have to wear a bra . I agree w smallwonder though as a woman gets older those bralettes and Bramis make her look stuck in her youth when she could wear something that fits her large chest comfortably

• Heart
Them saying they're going to have kids and then disappointing and lying to their followers is crazy but their fans are just as crazy if they think Shane and Hannah can even have kids and that Shane somehow has the capacity to raise children in his condition.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh God are these two horrors not cancelled yet? They hurt my head

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This eac
There’s no better feeling than taking you’re bra off it’s not fun being big chested believe me
If I could get away with it I’d never wear one burn all the bras hahhahah

• Heart
  • Haha
Yet Shane is a millionaire and lately looks more homeless than a homeless guy. No disrespect to the homeless, but for a "successful author", he looks like he lives in a tent or a large cardboard box.
What is kind of disturbing about his harness being stained on only one side, is that that is the side his head flops over to. Was he left like that for long periods of time on occasion and drooled/vomited on himself?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
This eac

There’s no better feeling than taking you’re bra off it’s not fun being big chested believe me
If I could get away with it I’d never wear one burn all the bras hahhahah
As a fellow "blessed of the breast", i concur there's no better feeling than when the bra comes off when I get home 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.