Squirmy and Grubs #8 Spermy & Greedy: Perfect specimen preservation, ass shots & a soulless mansion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How awful is that, why do they have to vlog everything, I'm sure the staff did their best, considering S&G went there LAST MINUTE ON THANKSGIVING. And Shane can't pick up that beer, he would need a straw, and even then, I'm not sure if he could drink it. I WISH we could get in touch with that restaurant and see if the waitress remembers them, which I'm sure she does, and get her take, she would also know if Shane really ate or drank that beer, and we would have proof!! Come on tattle life sleuths, who's with me???
She would probably be willing to spill if she saw the video of them insulting her and mocking the way she laughs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How awful is that, why do they have to vlog everything, I'm sure the staff did their best, considering S&G went there LAST MINUTE ON THANKSGIVING. And Shane can't pick up that beer, he would need a straw, and even then, I'm not sure if he could drink it. I WISH we could get in touch with that restaurant and see if the waitress remembers them, which I'm sure she does, and get her take, she would also know if Shane really ate or drank that beer, and we would have proof!! Come on tattle life sleuths, who's with me???
Unfortunately, we're out of luck on this one. I've figured out that it's a Texas Roadhouse restaurant in Tennessee- but the only problem is that there are 17 Texas Roadhouse restaurants in Tennessee. S and G stated that the restaurant was across the road from a shopping center, but virtually all locations are attached to strip malls and or shopping centers 😅. I've got better odds of being struck by lightning while doing my makeup than finding this exact restaurant/waitress. I tried 😄!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But how many on the route from Atlanta to Minneapolis that would be at the 6 hour point? Someone here must know! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Unfortunately even if we found it I doubt the waitress could tell us because of the data protection act and common respect to the customer even though the customers have been real jerks to them

Reactions: 8
Lol check the comments on Shane's latest IG post about the international day of people with disabilities. He wrote one of his usual complainy and whiny essays, this time about how he had no positive disabled role models growing up (the irony... as if HE is a good role model for disabled kids) and a woman commented "Stephen Hawking" and all the S&G fans came screaming out of the woodwork. Everyone's attacking that woman for bringing up Stephen Hawking because he wasn't born disabled and therefore cannot be a positive role model for disabled kids (wtf?????) or that nobody knew who he was back then (a lie). Shane then responds with a snarky comment (shocking) saying he didn't fancy becoming an astrophysicist when he was a kid.What's wrong with these people? When someone is famous with a disability it's not good enough for his lordship, he's the only famous disabled person who matters and he's the best role model on earth apparently. Unbelievable

They look like clown shoes because his feet are really a size 3 in little boys
Clown shoes would suit him better considering he's a professional one for a living 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Shane and Hannah begin the latest video by scolding a commenter for saying she hasn’t looked beautiful lately. They then go on to describe their nightmare Thanksgiving day, which occurred while they were on the road. Long story short- they ended up at Applebees. Hannah ordered lemonade and Shane ordered a blue moon beer. The poor waitress didn’t understand him and looked to Hannah for clarification (which infuriates Shane) and Hannah clarified what he ordered. The waitress laughed because she presumably thought he was a kid. She goes along with it and asks him 16 or 22? She meant ounces. He thought it was a snide remark about his age. He said he was infuriated. The rest of the story is a bore but I found the beer/age confusion interesting.

Why would he be infuriated? He’s the size of a 6 year old. That’s not news to him! He references himself as baby Shane or toddler Shane all the time. His supposed life’s work is to shine a light on disability and advocate for rights and acceptance. Why not use it as a teaching moment and kindly hand over your ID? Instead, his fragile little ego becomes infuriated at the insinuation that he’s not old enough to drink? This lady has a job to do and serving minors alcohol puts her job and the establishment at risk. People get ID’d everyday. I got ID’d until I was 35. I think it’s these seemingly innocuous confessions that show what an entitled, primo prick he really is.
Did the waitress SAY she thought he was a child or is this the narrative S&G are spinning? As for the waitress looking to Hannah to clarify what Shane was trying to say, that's what good waitresses do when they can't understand someone and want to get the order right. What S&G are really pissed about is the fact that they got a reality check that their on-line bot fans don't give them: Shane is very difficult to understand because, sadly, he has a degenerative disease that has ravaged his throat and jaw muscles as well as all the other muscles in his body.😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Did the waitress SAY she thought he was a child or is this the narrative S&G are spinning? As for the waitress looking to Hannah to clarify what Shane was trying to say, that's what good waitresses do when they can't understand someone and want to get the order right. What S&G are really pissed about is the fact that they got a reality check that their on-line bot fans don't give them: Shane is very difficult to understand because, sadly, he has a degenerative disease that has ravaged his throat and jaw muscles as well as all the other muscles in his body.😞
Oh no! She most certainly did not. In fact, when she said “16 or 22?”, she was referring to ounces and that only became apparent to Shane AFTER he answered “27” (which isn’t even how old he is). He admitted his mistake in the video but he was on the defensive in the restaurant because EVERYTHING is always about him being slighted in some way.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
He obviously didnt drink that entire beer. Hes probably gutted after just 1 normal size beer bottle. I remember their little restaurant advertising video last month, he was sweating profusely after taking what only looked like a few sips of a cocktail he had which was still nearly full on the video. Funny he ordered the bigger size when he damn well knows hes not going to drink it all. All about appearance.

• Heart
View attachment 908605
The restaurant they went to for Thanksgiving was the chain steakhouse called Texas Roadhouse- I love and know chain restaurants like the back of my hand and could tell by the labeling of the strawberry lemonade cup and the interior decor 😆! The food is delicious there and these smug elitist fucks S and G are probably so used to prix fixe menus and candlelit dinners entirely funded by charity donations that they are ungrateful and scoff at perfectly good restaurants. The restaurant had a bad night in terms of shrimp quality control and was understaffed on Thanksgiving- the waitress offered to get her a new meal and Hannah refused and instead decided to vlog and complaint about it like all influencers do these days. This picture sums up their smug "new money" attitudes perfectly- they took that photo of their disappointed faces before they were even served their meals at the restaurant as evidenced by the sealed table settings. Money can't buy manners or class.
god, do I hate these two entitled sjw fuckers with a passion.
really, no words can describe how much they disgust me. they want to throw everyone and everything under the bus just to complain and inflate their crappy egos.

• Heart
god, do I hate these two entitled sjw fuckers with a passion.
really, no words can describe how much they disgust me. they want to throw everyone and everything under the bus just to complain and inflate their crappy egos.
Has Hannah ever had a job or has she been taken care of by Mummy and Daddy and now the Squirmy and Grubs grift all her life? Anyone who has had a job working with the public would not be so condescending and trifling with wait staff , especially on a major holiday.

• Heart
Has Hannah ever had a job or has she been taken care of by Mummy and Daddy and now the Squirmy and Grubs grift all her life? Anyone who has had a job working with the public would not be so condescending and trifling with wait staff , especially on a major holiday.
Hannah's only job that we know of was a part time Khol's department store loading dock worker. That job worked for her since she claims she's an introvert and probably clocked in, wore headphones while loading boxes and never had to interact with customers.

Reactions: 10
I agree with you 100%. amazing how some people lack introspection. even if one never worked as a waiter or a similar job, have some respect or compassion.
but no, these two just ridicule and walk all over people with an honest job.

really, it does pay to be a criminal (to me s&g are criminals due to their scammy business). I also believe karma is fake and is a major cope for people to believe evil will be punished.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
"Karma is fake" Yep. Too many examples from past centuries to list but just look at what all the catholic church was able to get away with for 100s of years. Even when it was exposed, very little was done, amd to some degree, the same evil probably continues even now. Thats just a drop in the ocean.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree with you 100%. amazing how some people lack introspection. even if one never worked as a waiter or a similar job, have some respect or compassion.
but no, these two just ridicule and walk all over people with an honest job.

really, it does pay to be a criminal (to me s&g are criminals due to their scammy business). I also believe karma is fake and is a major cope for people to believe evil will be punished.
Spot on I also laughed to death at your Sunday post

COME ON EVERYONE WHAT MADE YOU SMILE THIS WEEK?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He obviously didnt drink that entire beer. Hes probably gutted after just 1 normal size beer bottle. I remember their little restaurant advertising video last month, he was sweating profusely after taking what only looked like a few sips of a cocktail he had which was still nearly full on the video. Funny he ordered the bigger size when he damn well knows hes not going to drink it all. All about appearance.
Imagine being so wealthy that you can go to restaurants every day of the week and order a ton of food and alcohol that you won't touch just so you can get a photo of it so you don't look disabled online. Disabled role model right!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
They love unnecessarily disparaging service staff, who they deem beneath them. Funny how they pretty much expect a red carpet to be rolled out for them everywhere, yet they dress like street beggars (as opposed to the e-beggars they are). Shane looks like a starving hobo here with his tatty clown shoes and oversized joggers. Looks like he dumpster dives for wardrobe. Hannah is always hopelessly unstylish, swaying between Walmart chic basic b to schlumpy/dowdy to wheelchair digging floozy in her overpriced bramis. No amount of skimmed charity money, sponsorships, or adsense can buy them style, grace, or personalities.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Those shoes...what on earth is going on? Doesn't he say that he has a ton of shoes and that's what they pick out? He looks pretty rough. And she just looks unkempt. No video though?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.