Squirmy and Grubs #10 Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just on YouTube they have this on the home page yeah cause nothing else says you’re partner wants to shag you senseless after wiping their ass and changing their dirty nappy 🤮

I seriously think Hannah gets off sexually over doing his care it’s weird af

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Was just on YouTube they have this on the home page yeah cause nothing else says you’re partner wants to shag you senseless after wiping their ass and changing their dirty nappy 🤮

They seem to love that photo. I've seen it many times, but I'm always surprised how dead Shane looks.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Shane is getting skinnier and skinner , he looks so fragile . Even if you compare him now from 2 years ago he’s deteriorating very quickly !

• Sad
God, he is so cringe. The last chapter of his 'Laughing at my nightmare' book is all about that girl Shannon oconnor who he claims he was dating at the time, and how he hopes to marry her. Like, it's childish levels of 'she's my one true love' etc etc.

He mentions that they got into a fight early on in their relationship because she didnt want to commit to 'dating' him, so he moved on to talking to another girl. In terms of the timeline he mentions that they had recently just put out his documentary with Rainn Wilson, which is the one I know that Hannah saw and got in contact with him about. So, are we to assume the girl he was talking to while waiting for Shannan to 'date' him, was Hannah? Are we to believe that hawt Shane had not one, but two!!! busty blondes fighting for him at the one time?!?

There are very clear boundaries between intimacy, and caregiving. There HAS to be! For the safety and security of all involved. Are we really to believe that she get's a tingle down below when she's wet-wiping Shane's scrawny little ass?! I think someone mentioned before that they have no clear direction in how they used these categories -someone said before that they define 'independence' as shane being able to be left alone, rather than having the capacity to be independent doing certain things. Its the same with intimacy - they seem to confuse an act that involves being physically close and intimate, as the same as sexual intimacy. We know her mother also shares in Shanes care, so shouldn't they have clearer defined boundaries than this? How does Liz's physical intimacy differ from Hannah's if its the act itself that defines it as intimacy? God, it's shrinks dream to speak to them about that one!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
God, he is so cringe. The last chapter of his 'Laughing at my nightmare' book is all about that girl Shannon oconnor who he claims he was dating at the time, and how he hopes to marry her. Like, it's childish levels of 'she's my one true love' etc etc.

He mentions that they got into a fight early on in their relationship because she didnt want to commit to 'dating' him, so he moved on to talking to another girl. In terms of the timeline he mentions that they had recently just put out his documentary with Rainn Wilson, which is the one I know that Hannah saw and got in contact with him about. So, are we to assume the girl he was talking to while waiting for Shannan to 'date' him, was Hannah? Are we to believe that hawt Shane had not one, but two!!! busty blondes fighting for him at the one time?!?

There are very clear boundaries between intimacy, and caregiving. There HAS to be! For the safety and security of all involved. Are we really to believe that she get's a tingle down below when she's wet-wiping Shane's scrawny little ass?!
Oh I can believe it that she gets turned on by wiping his ass and changing his nappy cuz that girl is batshit crazy she got very defensive about anyone else doing Shane’a care hey nothing says romance like having to clean a crappy ass

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh I can believe it that she gets turned on by wiping his ass and changing his nappy cuz that girl is batshit crazy she got very defensive about anyone else doing Shane’a care hey nothing says romance like having to clean a crappy ass
The dynamics are just so messed up. If I had a partner who fell ill then there is no doubt that I would do their personal care if required, but that would be 1. if totally required (if there was an easy option to keep it separate I think that would be better for the relationship in the long term) and 2. that power dynamic wouldn't the total foundations of our WHOLE relationship, it would be a small part of it. It's as if they try and present this as a totally health situation that no one should ever question any way whatsoever, or else you're supporting ableism. Like, at least acknowledge it's not an ideal situation. They throw ableism at you if you even hint that having to wipe your partners ass isnt a totally preferable bit of circumstance! Infact no, they go further. They say its ENHANCES there situation and intimacy, like we're all missing out on the good stuff in our relationships. Hannah totally doing her 'Nope, nope nope, you haven't experiences real love until you've had a finger up your partners asshole trying to dislodge an errand poop. Come back to me when you know what real love is'. Though, Im sure for a veeeery select group of people out there this much is true, but who am i to kink shame?!

The dynamics are just so messed up. If I had a partner who fell ill then there is no doubt that I would do their personal care if required, but that would be 1. if totally required (if there was an easy option to keep it separate I think that would be better for the relationship in the long term) and 2. that power dynamic wouldn't the total foundations of our WHOLE relationship, it would be a small part of it. It's as if they try and present this as a totally health situation that no one should ever question any way whatsoever, or else you're supporting ableism. Like, at least acknowledge it's not an ideal situation. They throw ableism at you if you even hint that having to wipe your partners ass isnt a totally preferable bit of circumstance! Infact no, they go further. They say its ENHANCES there situation and intimacy, like we're all missing out on the good stuff in our relationships. Hannah totally doing her 'Nope, nope nope, you haven't experiences real love until you've had a finger up your partners asshole trying to dislodge an errand poop. Come back to me when you know what real love is'. Though, Im sure for a veeeery select group of people out there this much is true, but who am i to kink shame?!
Sorry, I'm replying to myself here but I keep hearing the Beegee's now in my head, the song you dont know what its like like.

'You dont know what it's like, baby you dont knooooow what its liiikkkee, to love someone, to looovee someone....till you've had a finger up their buuuum,

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I need to catch up on the conversation here, but just a warning about the latest episode of Shane's Shitbag - do NOT watch/listen 2:15 to about 2:30 while eating or have just eaten. Lots of phlegmy gurgling as he imitates Hannah choking on cranberry juice.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Anna reinalda followed Shannon. Though Anna didn't hang long until dipping out and entering a relationship with someone else.
The book which Shane writes about Hannah was originally about Anna but it wasn't finished when Anna left so Hannah became her replacement in the book (and in life), conveniently enough. There is an article with the same title "strangers assume my gf is my nurse" with a picture of Shane and Anna.

I need to catch up on the conversation here, but just a warning about the latest episode of Shane's Shitbag - do NOT watch/listen 2:15 to about 2:30 while eating or have just eaten. Lots of phlegmy gurgling as he imitates Hannah choking on cranberry juice.
That whole story was gross. The other story that was pure BS on Shane's part was when he was both on the phone and on the loo when Hannah's train compartment was invaded. There is no way that he can use a phone when he is not in his wheelchair. That story was as fake as their non-existent sex life.
1662492875535.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't know how it never occurred to me, but I finally found the words to describe S&G's fans...TOXIC POSITIVITY.

Reactions: 12
Shane is getting skinnier and skinner , he looks so fragile . Even if you compare him now from 2 years ago he’s deteriorating very quickly !
Yeah and the video of them eating the fries he was using his hand to support his jaw muscles to talk he is getting worse
I don't know how it never occurred to me, but I finally found the words to describe S&G's fans...TOXIC POSITIVITY.
Yeah nailed it they are toxically positive the point no disabled person or carer could hack it

Reactions: 2
Well, his soiled jalopy made it onto the runway, complete with all the usual unsightly accessories, like that filthy yellow towel, ghetto makeshift headrest, duct tape, and repulsive harness. Where's the shiny, new $120K chair? Where's the stylists? He just looks like a homeless person who won a makeover. Hannah looks like a oaf, hunched over and clunking along ungracefully beside him - but if she had better posture and could walk with style, she wouldn't be too bad and would make a decent basic b model (not so much a 90s supermodel).

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Well, his soiled jalopy made it onto the runway, complete with all the usual unsightly accessories, like that filthy yellow towel, ghetto makeshift headrest, duct tape, and repulsive harness. Where's the shiny, new $120K chair? Where's the stylists? He just looks like a homeless person who won a makeover. Hannah looks like a oaf, hunched over and clunking along ungracefully beside him - but if she had better posture and could walk with style, she wouldn't be too bad and would make a decent basic b model (not so much a 90s supermodel).
Soiled jalopy- love that Tattle Life Fashion Police critique :ROFLMAO:!! I'm not a fan of either of their outfits- horrible color choices for their skin tones, especially Hannah's! The dress is poorly tailored with a bad hem job, its poor fitting throughout and Shane looks like he shrunk the late singer Prince's purple suit in the dry cleaners and borrowed Shaquile O' Neal's giant dress shoes- and that yellow rag- looks like it wiped up baby tit. How did none of the designers or stylists tactfully take him aside and request to remove the yellow towel?! Why didn't he use his new wheelchair? Why didn't anyone teach Hannah how to do a model walk?! Honestly, this show didn't seem to have any of what were billed as adaptive outfits for the models wearing them- it all seemed like jewel toned off the rack JC Penny prom dresses with Michael's Craft Store draped fabric or flower headpieces. The only thing I liked was the pale pink suit on the first male model with the sequined embroidery.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@SmallWonder, your style critiques are hilarious and top notch! 🤣 Tattle Life Fashion Police! Let's start our own show 😂
Hahaha thank you! Your style critiques are top notch, and we should start a tattle Life Fashion Police show and call it "witch it Out!" :ROFLMAO:! This fashion show coming from a massive/hideously wealthy company like Genentech felt like a low-budget Junior College fashion show. God bless the disabled people in the show, but they were robbed with the looks that they wore- I wanted to see cool zippers or magnetic clasps or a film montage of outfit functionality catered to disabilities and all I got was home-economics flammable ensembles in non-breathable fabric. I will applaud the makeup artists though- the foundation matches and lipstick application were great 😅.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Completely unrelated to those 2...there seems to be mostly women here, so I'll ask - would you be upset if your SO went on a weekend trip to another city to do something he considered a "personal journey"? Specifically, if he had dreams of becoming a pro dart player, and wanted to go to an out of state tournament on his own , how would you feel?

Reactions: 1
Completely unrelated to those 2...there seems to be mostly women here, so I'll ask - would you be upset if your SO went on a weekend trip to another city to do something he considered a "personal journey"? Specifically, if he had dreams of becoming a pro dart player, and wanted to go to an out of state tournament on his own , how would you feel?
If it was a one-off or a very odd occasion, I wouldn't mind. Especially if it's something I'm not interested in, I'd be all for them going alone or with someone else

Reactions: 4
I'd be fine with that! Pro dart playing sounds like a really cool, harmless thing to get into and as long as you keep in contact with her to touch base during the weekend trip, then it's all golden!

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I haven't seen any of their stuff in a while, but I saw the title of that one and assumed it was Shane who experienced the near-choking episode. Turns out it was Hannah who apparently choked on cranberry juice she was drinking while talking with Shane on the phone. I forced myself to watch it all, thinking they would address the elephant in the room, i.e. if Shane ever seriously choked and needed help and how someone could perform the Heimlich maneuver on him with his fragile, deformed ribcage. Or if he was left alone and choked. They never said. I've thought before that if someone did need to help him how that would work. It takes a good amount of force to do the Heimlich maneuver, and even if you could get your fist between the bottom of his sternum and his permanently bent stick legs, it would literally crush him.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.