Squirmy and Grubs #10 Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it so many times but it's such a shame that they aren't decent people. If they were then they would have such a lot to offer not only disabled people but also other abled people to give an insight into how they cope and how they live their lives with the challenges that come with SMA and living in a wheelchair and daily tasks etc. Especially the Jaco arm. Although to be honest I don't think that helps Shane at all. It was just another good bit of content for YouTube at the time. But other adaptations they make for his feeding and bathing and work/admin life. I'd be really interested in that. I follow Cole and charisma who I know have their own issues to some but apart from that I haven't managed to come across any similar couples.

Reactions: 8
I've said it so many times but it's such a shame that they aren't decent people. If they were then they would have such a lot to offer not only disabled people but also other abled people to give an insight into how they cope and how they live their lives with the challenges that come with SMA and living in a wheelchair and daily tasks etc. Especially the Jaco arm. Although to be honest I don't think that helps Shane at all. It was just another good bit of content for YouTube at the time. But other adaptations they make for his feeding and bathing and work/admin life. I'd be really interested in that. I follow Cole and charisma who I know have their own issues to some but apart from that I haven't managed to come across any similar couples.
They are the bottom of the barrel for disablity content creators. I follow Jessica Kellgren-Fozard. She's disabled. Her wife isn't. I don't watch as much as I did before, due to lack of being interested in baby stuff so I kinda either skip those or wait until I'm really bored. But she has past videos talking about "My wife isn't an angel" and they've talked about in the past how her wife can be grumpy sometimes, sometimes cba or struggles with helping when she is ill herself. She has her flaws of course, sometimes the positivity is grating, but also I admire someone with that positive while physically feeling like death as I struggle with it a lot but she's made so much more quality content about disabled topics than Shane and Hannah could ever dream. I mean, I've showed strangers her straw videos when people talk about straws and how it can effect disabled people etc. They come across as more realistic while still being very happy and in love together. Her videos are a lot more helpful to not just to disabled people but to abled people who don't realise that these problems exist. Shane and Hannah could never get anywhere close. They make videos that are just waffling about nothing. No real point to a lot them. Hardly any of them have a true focus point. Also, when have they ever had a video where they aren't the talking point? It's just them, which is all fine and dandy, but eventually will go stale. Also, if you are only talking about yourself, you're not really a disability advocate. You're just a vlogger/content creator who is disabled. Giving a couple of grand for equipment is not very much. Like Jessica talks about how her wife isn't an angel for putting up with her, while Hannah loves being seen as an angel/good person for looking after Shane. She likes that people fawn over her and think she's wonderful.

They could do so much more and really make a difference. Yet all they do is film a poor quality video of them waffling. It's not edited brilliantly. They just turn on the camera, talk, minimal editing and boom they are done. They keep serving complete crap, yet people pretend it's oscar worthy stuff. It really isn't. Each video is poorly made and very little effort is put into it. And the clickbait is embarrassing.

There are so many better creators out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
99% of the reason I dislike S&G is because of their fans. There's a difference between supporting them and just saying ridiculously unrealistic tit, outright lies. As I said before, I have nothing against seeing Shane have success. He certainly deserves it considering the genetic blow he was dealt, but for fucks sake, why are their fans so bleeping dishonest? It's like a cult. I called a girl out in the YouTube comments for exaggerating about how great Shane is, and she said something like "even if I am exaggerating, what's wrong with that? I'm showing support." Ok, whatever. I'll say it again. Aside from his disability, Shane is remarkably unremarkable. If he were able bodied, he'd just be your average white guy in his early 30s, one of those ppl you completely forget about 10 minutes after meeting them. And it's highly unlikely he'd have a wife who resembles Hannah.

Is it jealousy like the YouTube commenters say? I don't know, maybe? But I've certainly had Hannah looking women before. While my options aren't limitless, I do okay in that department. I'm no millionaire, at 101k or so a year - in a city where the average home price is around 375k. No mortgage anymore (10 year fixed!) no car payments and a 700+ credit score. Nah, I don't think it's jealously. I just find it weird. That's really all it comes down to. It's just weird to me. My interests come in waves, so I'll be over this S&G thing soon enough, but yeah...above all, it's just weird, man. Buena suerte, bonne chance, viel glück, in bocca al lupo, bol şans, etc, etc...but the shits weird.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Their definition of independence is very different to most people. When I think of independence, I think of being able to move around, make meals, go to the toilet, being able to transfer yourself. Like yes, it's a lot harder to do stuff and is usually more complicated. When I was on crutches, I would stuff as much stuff in pockets so I didn't have to make mutiple trips to the fridge etc. Or I would vacuum my room by sitting on the floor. Where as they seem to see independence as "Being able to be left alone." Of course you can leave him alone. But he cannot make food, go the actual toilet etc. He cannot transfer himself from bed to wheelchair or from sofa to wheelchair. Yes, he can be left alone, but he is very limited on what he can do for himself. When I was really sick after my one of my ops, I could be left alone, but I couldn't move and go toilet without someone helping me get there nor could I make any food as just hopping to the toilet made my heart beat so fast like I'd just done a marathon. I could barely move. So going downstairs to the kitchen wasn't on the table. The lack of movement caused bad post op problems. Thigh break + pneumonia fucked me up. Things like washing my hair was out of the question. I needed help to shower/bathe for months. So yes, I was able to be independently left alone, but I wasn't even close to being independent. Being able to be left alone vs being independent are two different things despite them thinking it is the same thing.
Sorry to hear about this I was the same when I broke a bone I couldn’t walk and had to be in a wheelchair whenever I went out also very hard to shower but I had to do it I hope you’ve recovered well

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Going back to how Shane supposedly stimulates her(so sorry). Do you all remember the gross thing he did with his thumbs?!?!? He looked like a little kid. It was disgusting and bizarre. He implied he "uses his thumbs" when she brought up something random about sex. It's been a couple years I guess. The creepy look on his face and the circling of his thumbs make me want to hurl as in sure most of you.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I think I found the girl you're referring to by searching "Chelsea cerebral palsy influencer"- she's very pretty, easygoing and really fun! I like that she's honest in her Tik Toks and Youtube channel about the ups and downs about her disability and how it took her a while to gain confidence in herself. I don't think there would be too much controversy if a guy direct messaged her and pursued her- she's a catch and from what my friends with social media accounts say a lot of young guys bypass dating apps and just DM girls on their social media to ask for a date. I definitely agree about fans laughing way too much at Shane's jokes.
Thank you for letting us know about Chelsea @SmallWonder. I looked her up and everything you say about her is true. I actually hope some nice young man will DM her and she'll get into a great relationship.

The short clip of Chelsea that I saw was taken from her car after she drove herself somewhere. So does anyone remember the video where Hannah put Shane in the driver seat of her car so that he would know what it feels like to drive? She took a picture of him propped up behind the wheel like a sick mannequin. Or a stuffed animal. Or lifesize doll. It seemed so dehumanizing to me. Then they claimed Shane hurt his thumb behind the wheel with Hannah laughing like a maniac while telling the story.

Sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thank you for letting us know about Chelsea @SmallWonder. I looked her up and everything you say about her is true. I actually hope some nice young man will DM her and she'll get into a great relationship.

The short clip of Chelsea that I saw was taken from her car after she drove herself somewhere. So does anyone remember the video where Hannah put Shane in the driver seat of her car so that he would know what it feels like to drive? She took a picture of him propped up behind the wheel like a sick mannequin. Or a stuffed animal. Or lifesize doll. It seemed so dehumanizing to me. Then they claimed Shane hurt his thumb behind the wheel with Hannah laughing like a maniac while telling the story.

Sick.
1662220335216.png

I remember that Youtube video called "Shane Hurt His Thumb" and here's the screenshot of him propped up in the car- its photos like this that make me not believe he's 5' tall- I'm 4'11" and my proportions look a lot taller than him. I think Hannah's maniacal laughing and smiling disturbed the most when they were recounting the story about Shane's wheelchair falling with him in it and him being trapped against the side of her parents' house under the wheelchair. I still don't know if that story is really true, but it goes to show that Hannah is dead set on laughing at all times. Isn't Chelsea great? Very beautiful, funny, insightful and honest- an absolute catch! I also hope a young man reaches out to her on dating apps or DM's her and asks her out- she's a really lovely girl, total girlfriend/wife material and her Tik Toks are a lot of fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Going back to how Shane supposedly stimulates her(so sorry). Do you all remember the gross thing he did with his thumbs?!?!? He looked like a little kid. It was disgusting and bizarre. He implied he "uses his thumbs" when she brought up something random about sex. It's been a couple years I guess. The creepy look on his face and the circling of his thumbs make me want to hurl as in sure most of you.
I'm not certain, but are you thinking about the one where Hannah, dressed in a black bathing suit (almost a thong) standing in the bathtub while Shane barked orders at her? It's at least a couple of years old. Seems like the title was something like "Shane helps Hannah Take a Shower."

Yes, this one.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I'm not certain, but are you thinking about the one where Hannah, dressed in a black bathing suit (almost a thong) standing in the bathtub while Shane barked orders at her? It's at least a couple of years old. Seems like the title was something like "Shane helps Hannah Take a Shower."

Yes, this one.

Wow, is it just me, or does Hannah look annoyed and not feeling it throughout the entire video? There is something unsettling about this one...I can't quite put my finger on why, but something about it is disturbing.

Wow, is it just me, or does Hannah look annoyed and not feeling it throughout the entire video? There is something unsettling about this one...I can't quite put my finger on why, but something about it is disturbing.
It’s the bit where it looks like she’s doing stuff to him which is disturbing how can Hannah’s parents be happy with this

• Heart
Oh, that one was disturbing on so many levels! I think that's the one people are talking about.

It’s the bit where it looks like she’s doing stuff to him which is disturbing how can Hannah’s parents be happy with this
It was definitely hinted at. Maybe her parents are happy because Liz doesn't have to get out the tweezers and glove up. :sick: (Y'all have been a bad influence on me. :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yes, this one.

I remember this video! So unsettling to watch 😖. It just feels really seedy and gross: the visible tripods and camera equipment, the voyeuristic overhead camera angle in the shower, the speedo swimsuit intentionally wedged between her ass-cheeks while Shane dictates what Hannah should do to herself. There's no way in hell I'd allow this to be filmed let alone allow that Ronald McDonald's Playhouse twerp ass kid to boss ME around on or off camera! And he kept making fun of how she smelled- the audacity of him to bite the hand that wipes AND feeds him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This relationship is an agreement . Hannah is basically a live in carer . The relationship (before YT) allowed both better Financial aid . Hannah was appointed by Shane’s parents . Once they started YT they developed this ‘romantic relationship ’ and due to popularity carried on playing house. Now with the all the money Hannah brings in support to help with Shane.
thry don’t share a bed , they don’t have any sexual intercourse , the marriage was likely annulled days later . Hannah is biding her time making millions . Shane’s parents are happy for the break and seeing their son live ‘normal’
The channel will be crumbling very very soon

Reactions: 10
This relationship is an agreement . Hannah is basically a live in carer . The relationship (before YT) allowed both better Financial aid . Hannah was appointed by Shane’s parents . Once they started YT they developed this ‘romantic relationship ’ and due to popularity carried on playing house. Now with the all the money Hannah brings in support to help with Shane.
thry don’t share a bed , they don’t have any sexual intercourse , the marriage was likely annulled days later . Hannah is biding her time making millions . Shane’s parents are happy for the break and seeing their son live ‘normal’
The channel will be crumbling very very soon
I agree with your comment. This is totally an agreement between the family members and it is creepy as Hell. As annoying as Shane is, it's Hannah who really gets on my nerves. I dislike her fake laugh that is an exaggerated gaping mouth with no sound coming out. She poses and has weird tics that I think she is modeling after Alexis Rose on Schitts Creek. It works on a sitcom character but it doesn't on that vapid bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought about that, too - that they had their marriage annulled later. I agree with your whole post.

I was cleaning up my phone and forgot about these screenshots I took almost a year ago of that "Cooking Comedy" Shane made with his first "nurse/girlfriend" Shannon - before an influx of people in their comments section started connecting the dots about all his hot, blonde supposed girlfriends and he got it scrubbed from the internet. I felt he was gross and creepy in it (like the showering video with Hannah) and coercive towards Shannon, like he probably was to get her to play his girlfriend. The first 3 pics are of an excerpt from the intro, in sequential order, which seemed seedy to me. 1) First, there's Shane and he said something like "It's going to get filthy here" (or dirty...I can't 100% remember, but it was synonymous with that). 2) Then it shows Shannon with that...expression...and insinuating nudity? Why that image of her, of all things? 3) After that, it goes back to Shane making this gross, pervy look at the camera. It made me shudder.

Shannon is wearing very short shorts and bends over a couple of times at the oven, which is on brand with Shane's "girlfriends" showing off their "assets" in his videos. Although I not believe she is as brazen as exhibitionist virgin Hannah.

Another situation in that video that disgusted me was him insisting that he taste the cake batter after Shannon told him not to. Repulsive. After slobbering on the spoon, plunking it back in the bowl, and drooling in the batter, he demands that Shannon take a bite of it after it was baked. You can see she was grossed out, knowing his spit was mixed in it. If I remember correctly, he got his "grubby" hands in there at some point, too. He's such an asshole.

So, that video has disappeared but at least there's some documentation here 😂 (Screen of video thumbnail attached)

Lastly, a pic from that Rainn Wilson documentary on Shane, of this girl who reached out to him because she thought they'd make great friends (although he was pretty unenthusiastic when talking about it). Now, would he be successful if his "wife/girlfriend/nurse" looked average like her? Of course not. In one way or another, he asked/hired Shannon, Anna, and Hannah to play this role because they fit his dream girl fantasy and business model. I don't believe any of these "relationships" were organic.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought about that, too - that they had their marriage annulled later. I agree with your whole post.

I was cleaning up my phone and forgot about these screenshots I took almost a year ago of that "Cooking Comedy" Shane made with his first "nurse/girlfriend" Shannon - before an influx of people in their comments section started connecting the dots about all his hot, blonde supposed girlfriends and he got it scrubbed from the internet. I felt he was gross and creepy in it (like the showering video with Hannah) and coercive towards Shannon, like he probably was to get her to play his girlfriend. The first 3 pics are of an excerpt from the intro, in sequential order, which seemed seedy to me. 1) First, there's Shane and he said something like "It's going to get filthy here" (or dirty...I can't 100% remember, but it was synonymous with that). 2) Then it shows Shannon with that...expression...and insinuating nudity? Why that image of her, of all things? 3) After that, it goes back to Shane making this gross, pervy look at the camera. It made me shudder.

Shannon is wearing very short shorts and bends over a couple of times at the oven, which is on brand with Shane's "girlfriends" showing off their "assets" in his videos. Although I not believe she is as brazen as exhibitionist virgin Hannah.

Another situation in that video that disgusted me was him insisting that he taste the cake batter after Shannon told him not to. Repulsive. After slobbering on the spoon, plunking it back in the bowl, and drooling in the batter, he demands that Shannon take a bite of it after it was baked. You can see she was grossed out, knowing his spit was mixed in it. If I remember correctly, he got his "grubby" hands in there at some point, too. He's such an asshole.

So, that video has disappeared but at least there's some documentation here 😂 (Screen of video thumbnail attached)

Lastly, a pic from that Rainn Wilson documentary on Shane, of this girl who reached out to him because she thought they'd make great friends (although he was pretty unenthusiastic when talking about it). Now, would he be successful if his "wife/girlfriend/nurse" looked average like her? Of course not. In one way or another, he asked/hired Shannon, Anna, and Hannah to play this role because they fit his dream girl fantasy and business model. I don't believe any of these "relationships" were organic.
Excellent analysis of that video and thank you for the screenshots! I really feel like Shane manipulated Shannon into trying to be a part of his plan for stardom- she seems like an introverted, kind girl who was giving him a shot as a friend whereas he wanted to use her looks to further his channel and make her his girlfriend. Shane seems to love bomb, guilt trip, groom and exploit women to be a part of his brand and he controls the narrative and pacing. Women are accessories to Shane rather than standalone individuals- tools to enhance his image or gain more views. For "husband and wife" S and G's interactions are incredibly one dimensional, performative and scripted- there isn't any authenticity between them. Then again, Cole and Charisma give me a similar creepy, toxically positive and performative vibe- I don't need some twenty something with a weathered face and eyes perpetually brimming with tears to yell "STAY POSITIVE" to me :sneaky:- I'd rather "stay negative" and HONEST. I'll go out and say it- I hate the genre of couple's vloggers entirely and I think it's a really narcissistic, short-sighted, self-serving way to make money. I miss the pre-YouTube days where the worst I'd see was an annoying couple posting a few kissy picks on Myspace- not creating a whole channel and merchandise around their relationship. And family vloggers are even worse.

• Heart
I remember this video! So unsettling to watch 😖. It just feels really seedy and gross: the visible tripods and camera equipment, the voyeuristic overhead camera angle in the shower, the speedo swimsuit intentionally wedged between her ass-cheeks while Shane dictates what Hannah should do to herself. There's no way in hell I'd allow this to be filmed let alone allow that Ronald McDonald's Playhouse twerp ass kid to boss ME around on or off camera! And he kept making fun of how she smelled- the audacity of him to bite the hand that wipes AND feeds him.
I bet he smells like sweaty fermented sprout farts the little gob shite 😂😂😂have you seen the last reel on Instagram grid in it they put Hannah’s not a Saint hey Hannah and Shane I guess you’ve been lurking then recently ;)

• Haha
I bet he smells like sweaty fermented sprout farts the little gob shite 😂😂😂have you seen the last reel on Instagram grid in it they put Hannah’s not a Saint hey Hannah and Shane I guess you’ve been lurking then recently ;)
Hahah such descriptive words about his scent! I did see that latest tik tok and how they ended it with a staged photo of them kissing under the caption "we are in love"- do couples that are really in love have to state that they are in love?! :sneaky: Also, I laughed out loud at their latest Tik Tok that was a Kay jewelers sponsored ad-Hannah opens a ring from Shane and it's a really thin silver band and she's smiling maniacally like a kid hyped up on pixy stix candy! I mean, her wedding rings look like huge, gaudy costume jewelry and we're supposed to think that she'd be thrilled by a tasteful thin wedding band?! Also, I hope they have a Febreze partnership someday.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree with your comment. This is totally an agreement between the family members and it is creepy as Hell. As annoying as Shane is, it's Hannah who really gets on my nerves. I dislike her fake laugh that is an exaggerated gaping mouth with no sound coming out. She poses and has weird tics that I think she is modeling after Alexis Rose on Schitts Creek. It works on a sitcom character but it doesn't on that vapid bint.
American learns a new phrase... "vapid bint." Perfect! :love::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.