Squirmy and Grubs #10 Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they used Covid as the reason why he stopped spinraza and as an alternative he went on a daily oral called Risdiplam. When they were in LA, they made a UPS shaming video because his $50k (or some astronomical amount) drug was tossed over a fence. I assume it was the Risdiplam. The thing is, women of partners taking Risdiplam must be on birth control because it causes harm to unborn babies. It also affects male fertility yet they supposedly had a pregnancy scare while on it and are now having Shane tested so they can grow their family. They share these details because, above all, Shane wants to always be “transparent”. Their lies are finally catching up to them. Even the S&G faithful seem to have stopped watching!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Shane: They're like 'There's a 3 legged man walking'

Oh, please. Even as a joke, that's asinine. For one, he doesn't "walk around" - it's so bizarre that he always references himself walking, driving, etc. Next, absolutely no one would be able to see his miniscule baby carrot even if it shifted in all degrees and angles. It's wedged between his cemented-shut legs anyways. Then there's dumbass Hannah, who has never touched a penis except to help him piss, going along with his whole story. He probably saw some other dude accidentally hanging out and wished it were him. He does have a penchant for sitting there and cooking up fiction.

Reactions: 12
I think they used Covid as the reason why he stopped spinraza and as an alternative he went on a daily oral called Risdiplam. When they were in LA, they made a UPS shaming video because his $50k (or some astronomical amount) drug was tossed over a fence. I assume it was the Risdiplam. The thing is, women of partners taking Risdiplam must be on birth control because it causes harm to unborn babies. It also affects male fertility yet they supposedly had a pregnancy scare while on it and are now having Shane tested so they can grow their family. They share these details because, above all, Shane wants to always be “transparent”. Their lies are finally catching up to them. Even the S&G faithful seem to have stopped watching!
The information seems more aimed at women taking risdiplam not unaffected females . Doesn’t look good for male fertility either … we covered this a lot though - bringing a child to the world is the last thing they need to do, most influencers blur their childrens faces to protect them from a social media audience so it would be of no use to their career, someone would have to do Shane’s care Hannah can’t care for a baby and him alone no way just no way.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Don't most men and boys swim trunks have netting so things don't come spilling out? Did they cut the netting out? This story is so absurd

Reactions: 11
Absurd is right - anyone with two brain cells to rub together wouldn't fall his attempt at boosting his sad ego with this highly unlikely story. The netting would provide more than ample security for Shane's thimble sized peen. Such a lame attempt to convince viewers that contrary to Shane's puny physical stature, he has a beast sized tentacle that cannot be contained. Sure, bud.

He's sexually frustrated, as evidenced by his "voluminous" sperm sample. And there's Hannah's bare tiddies flopping out of her swim top while he can't do anything but sit there and drool. I'm sure she teases him alot that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I nominate “Thimble sized peen” to be included in the next thread title 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Hannah waves those titties in Shane’s face teasing him like I eat a cheese burger in front of my dogs all they can do is sit and drool 🤤 😂unluckyyyyyy

I nominate “Thimble sized peen” to be included in the next thread title 😂
Thimble size? That’s a bit generous for Shane isn’t it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absurd is right - anyone with two brain cells to rub together wouldn't fall his attempt at boosting his sad ego with this highly unlikely story. The netting would provide more than ample security for Shane's thimble sized peen. Such a lame attempt to convince viewers that contrary to Shane's puny physical stature, he has a beast sized tentacle that cannot be contained. Sure, bud.

He's sexually frustrated, as evidenced by his "voluminous" sperm sample. And there's Hannah's bare tiddies flopping out of her swim top while he can't do anything but sit there and drool. I'm sure she teases him alot that way.
You're right. High volume and low quality is a sign of someone who isn't ejecting sperm regularly. Currently researching trying to conceive and advice is consistent that regular 'ejection' is necessary so old weak sperm is removed and the high quality stuff is there. Another confirmation of what we all knew. But oh god the image of either Hannah or Liz doing the deed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You're right. High volume and low quality is a sign of someone who isn't ejecting sperm regularly. Currently researching trying to conceive and advice is consistent that regular 'ejection' is necessary so old weak sperm is removed and the high quality stuff is there. Another confirmation of what we all knew. But oh god the image of either Hannah or Liz doing the deed 🤣
Well whoever gets to do the lovely task will have to find the smallest tweezers they can find for it

• Haha

The conversation they were having when she was doing her bathing suit fashion show was so painful to watch. He never says anything about thinking she looks attractive or sexy or anything. He just makes these weird generic self-deprecating statements and acts like he hates watching her prance around half naked. It's the absolute strangest thing and so awkward to watch.

If I was seeing how they interact and had no prior knowledge about them in that moment I would bet they were brother and sister rather than husband and wife. I can't tell if it's just because he's secretly as gay as she is or maybe he's just so sexually frustrated by his inability to even use his own thimble-sized peen that he doesn't bother even engaging with her sexually. More likely the latter.

I absolutely, 100% think she gets off on prancing around nearly butt-naked in front of a guy who can't do anything about it.

• Heart
The conversation they were having when she was doing her bathing suit fashion show was so painful to watch. He never says anything about thinking she looks attractive or sexy or anything. He just makes these weird generic self-deprecating statements and acts like he hates watching her prance around half naked. It's the absolute strangest thing and so awkward to watch.

If I was seeing how they interact and had no prior knowledge about them in that moment I would bet they were brother and sister rather than husband and wife. I can't tell if it's just because he's secretly as gay as she is or maybe he's just so sexually frustrated by his inability to even use his own thimble-sized peen that he doesn't bother even engaging with her sexually. More likely the latter.

I absolutely, 100% think she gets off on prancing around nearly butt-naked in front of a guy who can't do anything about it.
Totally agree with your last paragraph. Imo that's what this whole 'relationship' is about. She gets to parade herself and act sexy without any risk of it needing to go further. Whether she is gay or bi or just not into sex for whatever reason, I 100% feel that why shes with Shane. She can have the relationship and hold the power both physically and sexually. It works for both of them. She's in a relationship where she doesnt have to have relations and he's in a relationship where he can happily pretend to everyone that he does. Both are happy! His would be fine if it weren't for the fact they were profiteering from the lie.

Reactions: 10
That test is giving him some action. I'm sure this dude is gonna be doing these tests as often as he can can get them. Lots of volume means he's not evacuating that often and is pretty backed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hannah is going to absolutely fry her hair if she keeps curling it with hot curling irons; she could easily use a sea salt wave spray or heated velvet lined rollers to create the same look with minimal damage. Also, I never knew that a large volume of semen means that a guy is backed up- thank you for so many lessons and interesting facts, everybody! 😙

• Haha
I haven't watched the videos lately brother are so boring! We all know they are not doing the deed, I don't know who actually believes their BS anymore? Like what is wrong with their fans?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't really watch these 2 often. Their latest video came up on my feed.

So how does Shane produce a sample? Does someone have to jack him off? The nurse??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.