Squirmy and Grubs #10 Brami Babe & the Insufferable Gnome: Sweatin' with the Moldies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, someone would have to do it for him, because he can't do it himself. You would assume Hannah, but I doubt she likes to touch it, so maybe Liz? Who knows. It probably doesn't take to long, so they could just touch it and he would be done. Provided the story is even true, I wouldn't put it past them to just say they had his sperm analyzed to keep the views up, since they have been falling. Cause last month they were gonna foster/adopt, so it's all just BS

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I believe he did go through with it because he unwittingly provided details that proved that he never gets laid - overabundance of semen with sad, weak, pitiful sperm. I bet Liz provided the service for a premium, with latex gloves and baby oil (and tweezers 😂). It probably took under 10 seconds to eject a sample.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I don't really watch these 2 often. Their latest video came up on my feed.

So how does Shane produce a sample? Does someone have to jack him off? The nurse??
As a long time nurse here, I can assure you that that deed is absolutely outside our scope of practice and would lead to someone's nursing license being taken away!!!! Thank God!!! :confused: :sick: 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But I doubt Liz is a licensed nurse, and even if she is it's doubtful she's employed by Shane in that capacity. :sick:, indeed.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I guess they’re wanting another mansion so his birthday will be another money grab does he not have any Shame he’s so greedy for money and constantly on the beg!

Reactions: 10
What could he possibly be writing in his tired old blog? AND you have to listen to him all garbly and phlegm-e read it to you? Gross. He's not that great of a writer and don't the fans realize that the not for profit is just a thinly veiled ruse for them to get paid? And oh, Shane will talk directly to you in the comments, sign me the F up...I swear, these two will do anything not to have real jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1653622012847.png
1653622399319.png

New video: Shane suggestively licks a Lay's poppable chip as if it's a vag. Hannah forgot to filter their faces with the video software. I love how Shane desperately tries to tug at people's heart strings (and wallets) by saying each sand every birthday could've been his last one- it loses its power and meaning after 4 years, Shane :sneaky:!! Now that Shane states that he has a "normal" lifespan despite having SMA, how long can these two dullards spin this one trick pony story on Youtube?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1297297View attachment 1297301
New video: Shane suggestively licks a Lay's poppable chip as if it's a vag. Hannah forgot to filter their faces with the video software. I love how Shane desperately tries to tug at people's heart strings (and wallets) by saying each sand every birthday could've been his last one- it loses its power and meaning after 4 years, Shane :sneaky:!! Now that Shane states that he has a "normal" lifespan despite having SMA, how long can these two dullards spin this one trick pony story on Youtube?
Notice they didn't show Shane EATING that Poppable. He didn't even lick it. He sort of sniffed it, and they cut to their intro.

Wow so "Return me & Tugs" are going premium.
Yet another great suggestion for a future thread title!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He's not even 30 yet? I don't... wow. He's looking rough and it's not just his SMA. I mean, it couldn't even be related to his disease, since he's a perfectly normal, healthy, viruile young man.

Reactions: 6
He's not even 30 yet? I don't... wow. He's looking rough and it's not just his SMA. I mean, it couldn't even be related to his disease, since he's a perfectly normal, healthy, viruile young man.
He turns 30 tomorrow or maybe today, depending on your time zone. His BD is May 28th.

Reactions: 4
I see his old wheelchair, with the filthy yellow towel on the armrest and Liz's homemade neck support, is baaack. The Jaco arm isn't attached.

As for his writing, it's dull and devoid of interest. He considered himself "better" than the other special needs students he was forced to ride the bus with to and from school, and the summer he attended a camp for disabled kids. I've never understood why he fancies himself a "professional" writer. Soon after I discovered their channel... which is like watching a train wreck, you know it's going to happen, and there's nothing you can do about it, but curiosity gets the best of me sometimes and I can't look away. Early on, when their videos were actually sometimes interesting such as when they went to the U.K. and Poland, I read both his books, and the writing was anticlimactic to say the least. His writing is on par with something maybe a 7th or 8th-grader would write. It's juvenile and amateurish. For pete's sake, he was an English major in college! With the samples of his writing I've read I find it hard to believe he graduated. In a recent video he said he considers himself a "comedian." I guess if you're 12 or 13 you might appreciate his brand of "humor,' but I just find him annoyingly trying to be funny which he's not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Everyone around him pumps him up and strokes his ego. Everyone laughs at his jokes because if they didn't they would be considered ableist. It's a classic response to people with any disability. If Shane were a real writer he would want people to be critical of his work, so he could grow and improve. If he were a real comedian, he would want people to tell him what is and is not funny. But he is not either and he basks in the glow of his "yes man" crew around him that he pays to live his fantasy that he is a great man. Even the new blog stuff, which is horribly antiquated at this point is titled "Shane is alive" such an unfunny and not clever title. It screams mediocre and tells me nothing about what I'm going to read. Is it just more " my life is awesome and I have a hot wife and we do it all the time" because..boring!! It says nothing about disability in Americans is just focused on him and his dumb ideas. My hope is that this flops, because it's boring and idiotic, but their fans have a hard on for them for some reason, I wish they could be exposed once and for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I see his old wheelchair, with the filthy yellow towel on the armrest and Liz's homemade neck support, is baaack. The Jaco arm isn't attached.

As for his writing, it's dull and devoid of interest. He considered himself "better" than the other special needs students he was forced to ride the bus with to and from school, and the summer he attended a camp for disabled kids. I've never understood why he fancies himself a "professional" writer. Soon after I discovered their channel... which is like watching a train wreck, you know it's going to happen, and there's nothing you can do about it, but curiosity gets the best of me sometimes and I can't look away. Early on, when their videos were actually sometimes interesting such as when they went to the U.K. and Poland, I read both his books, and the writing was anticlimactic to say the least. His writing is on par with something maybe a 7th or 8th-grader would write. It's juvenile and amateurish. For pete's sake, he was an English major in college! With the samples of his writing I've read I find it hard to believe he graduated. In a recent video he said he considers himself a "comedian." I guess if you're 12 or 13 you might appreciate his brand of "humor,' but I just find him annoyingly trying to be funny which he's not.
Hahahha I know I struggle to understand how he passed college - did he get special grades for his disability akin with the specially needed people he mocks yet fundraisers for as a career alongside being a YouTuber.. the writing is very existentialist 101 English short small sentence structures never really goes above a grade 6 level of reading and critical thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Everyone around him pumps him up and strokes his ego. Everyone laughs at his jokes because if they didn't they would be considered ableist. It's a classic response to people with any disability. If Shane were a real writer he would want people to be critical of his work, so he could grow and improve. If he were a real comedian, he would want people to tell him what is and is not funny. But he is not either and he basks in the glow of his "yes man" crew around him that he pays to live his fantasy that he is a great man. Even the new blog stuff, which is horribly antiquated at this point is titled "Shane is alive" such an unfunny and not clever title. It screams mediocre and tells me nothing about what I'm going to read. Is it just more " my life is awesome and I have a hot wife and we do it all the time" because..boring!! It says nothing about disability in Americans is just focused on him and his dumb ideas. My hope is that this flops, because it's boring and idiotic, but their fans have a hard on for them for some reason, I wish they could be exposed once and for all.
You summed Shane up perfectly! I can't help but think somewhere, down deep inside, he knows he's not all that and a bag of Poppables and has just pulled the wool over everyone's eyes, or if he truly believes he's more intelligent than everyone else, a gifted writer, witty, studly, hung like a horse, and a chick magnet. Surely no one can be that delusional! He probably thinks their fans are just dumb... which most of the ones who comment are... so he's going to keep coming up with ways to get people to throw money at him and his trophy wife while laughing all the way to the bank.

I'm reminded of the way the Duggar family, of the TLC reality show, "19 Kids and Counting," has presented this wholesome family image to the world for almost 20 years. In 2015, eldest son, Josh, today married for 13+ years and the father of 7 children, was found to have and have used multiple Ashley Madison accounts. It also came out that he had molested 4 of his sisters, one of whom was just 5 at the time as he held her in his lap during family "bible time," :sick: and another girl when he was about 13 to 16 years of age. His parents had covered for his crimes all those years, choosing to protect their golden boy over their own daughters. In 2019 federal investigators intercepted what was described by one seasoned LE officer as one of the 5 most egregious cases of CP he'd ever seen when good old Josh was caught downloading hundreds of videos and images of CP involving infants and toddlers on his work computer. He was tried in December, found guilty, and just this week was sentenced to 151 months in federal prison. And he, his parents, wife, and way too many other people still refuse to acknowledge his guilt.

So it is possible for someone to live a lie, presenting a public persona that is very different from reality.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.