spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact spudwife thinks it’s funny spudbrothers have had their TikTok banned because of their trolls is horrendous. Horrible cow. Karma! Disgusting behaviour

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Honestly don’t get this hate for Spud wife? What has she actually done? Can anyone point me in the direction where she laughed at Spud Bros? Hmmmmm, or are people just making tit up. Tattle requires receipts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t say she’s said anything about spudbros getting banned as I’ve not seen anything she might of said but if someone else has seen something can you explain or show what she said. What I can say though is Spudwife is an insecure weirdo who is constantly blocking women who comment on Spudmans videos/lives. She’s blocking people who are leaving positive comments that’s what’s so weird.

I’ve seen multiple people in her comments say she blocked them , she blocked a girl for leaving a heart eyes emoji on spudmans live lol. She’s even confirmed herself she’s the one watching the live blocking people and I don’t know if it’s cause she’s jealous of him getting attention or if she’s super insecure but she definitely has a nasty streak in her.

Not saying he’s an angel he’s got an annoying huge ego now unfortunately but at least he doesn’t block people who are doing and saying nothing wrong. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if she did laugh at spudbros getting banned cause there’s something very off about her!

Reactions: 7
Honestly don’t get this hate for Spud wife? What has she actually done? Can anyone point me in the direction where she laughed at Spud Bros? Hmmmmm, or are people just making tit up. Tattle requires receipts.
Spud wife is that you 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just go on a live with her on and you’ll see how horrible she is!

Reactions: 9
Guys this is a bit of a side note but ever since spudmans videos keep popping up I keep getting videos of that meals with max guy and he has the weirdest looking eyes. They sorta creep me out- hasn’t anyone seen him?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know what really irks me. People in the comments saying spudman deserves a break when he literally doesn't even give his team a break and they do most of the work these days!

Reactions: 11
I hardly see him at all around tiktok anymore I think his success is finally dying down

Reactions: 2
Didn't know him and Spud Bros had any 'beef' until his video last night.

He doesn't speak to them anymore? Anyone know why? Am I correct in my memory that one of them came down to help him when his popularity was kicking off at the beginning of the year? (or before, my memory for timelines isn't the best).

Reactions: 3
Didn't know him and Spud Bros had any 'beef' until his video last night.

He doesn't speak to them anymore? Anyone know why? Am I correct in my memory that one of them came down to help him when his popularity was kicking off at the beginning of the year? (or before, my memory for timelines isn't the best).
Whatever has happened I don't think the spudbrothers are entirely innocent. Spudman had a good relationship with Tony their dad when he had the business and even went to Preston to visit.

When they first took over spudbros made some small digs at spudman about things like not using 'cheaper' cheese blends with spudman does and things like that.
They don't delete really bad comments about spudman either and i've seen them reply to comments about spudman that aren't great too. Like if someone said 'spudmans tit spudbros 🔛🔝' they'd say thank you and tbf you don't see Ben reply to comments saying spudbros are tit.

But then spudwife says tit too stirring the pot and deranged spudman fans troll the brothers.

I think Spudman AND Spudbros both have huge egos and have both through digs at each other ended up with a shitload of trolls neither none of them can control.

They all need to get over themselves and realize in 6 months tops no one will care and they'll be back serving locals only again.

Whatever has happened I don't think the spudbrothers are entirely innocent. Spudman had a good relationship with Tony their dad when he had the business and even went to Preston to visit.

When they first took over spudbros made some small digs at spudman about things like not using 'cheaper' cheese blends with spudman does and things like that.
They don't delete really bad comments about spudman either and i've seen them reply to comments about spudman that aren't great too. Like if someone said 'spudmans tit spudbros 🔛🔝' they'd say thank you and tbf you don't see Ben reply to comments saying spudbros are tit.

But then spudwife says tit too stirring the pot and deranged spudman fans troll the brothers.

I think Spudman AND Spudbros both have huge egos and have both through digs at each other ended up with a shitload of trolls neither none of them can control.

They all need to get over themselves and realize in 6 months tops no one will care and they'll be back serving locals only again.
Thank you for this. I'd noticed the comments on TT and the rivalry in the comments, which is just stupid (IMO) given the distance between them and, like you say, the fact that in 6m many will move on and they'll both be back to their 'normal' numbers again.

I went past Spudbrothers recently and their queue wasn't massive, or much more than the other vans in the vicinity. I think many will be glad when the whole thing dies down!

Reactions: 2
So his got an infection through his fistula. Not surprised with his hygiene or lack thereof, and this is precisely why he should cover them up.

I’m not sure how on earth he can have a 5 star hygiene rating when you’ve got beard hair, long female hair, fistulas, sneezing, cash handling, lack of wiping floors down- mixing cheese in with the other things (what about allergens!)

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure how on earth he can have a 5 star hygiene rating when you’ve got beard hair, long female hair, fistulas, sneezing, cash handling, lack of wiping floors down- mixing cheese in with the other things (what about allergens!)
Because its mostly based on paperwork, as long as you have your paperwork updated you're fine 🙄

Reactions: 7