spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems really arsy about it being quieter as well when people mention it but surely he realises it won’t go on forever being so busy. It’ll soon be back to regular customers/passers by and the odd few who might still visit who wouldn’t have made the journey before.

Reactions: 5
Only working 2 days next week, he does need a break but sadly for him this is what will be the end of the “hype” and will go back to normal.

Reactions: 3
I feel bad for his staff who are obviously going to lose their jobs once it dies down again

Reactions: 12
Forgetting about a appointment on a Saturday so can't open up.. Saturday is normally the busiest day. I get that he is ill... but hes not opening on quite a few days now

Forgetting about a appointment on a Saturday so can't open up.. Saturday is normally the busiest day. I get that he is ill... but hes not opening on quite a few days now
Probably knows its dying a death now

Reactions: 4
Hope someone told the head chef in time, he commutes around 1.5 hours each way based on his “day in the life” 😳

Reactions: 1
Spud Bros had their account deleted. I don't understand the drama, it's only baked potatoes with fillings from a wholesaler 🤣 okay so Spudman makes his own coleslaw, big wooooo 🙄

Spudman isn’t far from me so I kept seeing people I know go there for the sloppy potatoes when he was suddenly popular. Hardly see a thing of him now, I think it’s all died down.

Reactions: 2
Spud Bros had their account deleted. I don't understand the drama, it's only baked potatoes with fillings from a wholesaler 🤣 okay so Spudman makes his own coleslaw, big wooooo 🙄
And I really don't understand the hype around the coleslaw, it's literally only shredded veg and mayo... Nothing else...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If anyone wants a good read I’d suggest the spud man’s Google reviews as well as @kmoneyotf video on TikTok 👀 ☕

Reactions: 6
If anyone wants a good read I’d suggest the spud man’s Google reviews as well as @kmoneyotf video on TikTok 👀 ☕
Just had a look at some of them... Two I read had found hairs in their food, and one saying he was 'mocking someone for being muslim'.

His replies to them are really childish, sarcastic and arrogant too..

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just had a look at some of them... Two I read had found hairs in their food, and one saying he was 'mocking someone for being muslim'.

His replies to them are really childish, sarcastic and arrogant too..
The replies are hilarious, I can’t tell if his really that salty and childish or it’s his mrs, ‘I’ve contacted EHO they’re waiting for your evidence’ lmao sure Jan. people need to see those responses, true colours right there. Pathetic the pair of them. Their fall from grace will be a delicious watch.

Reactions: 6
The replies are hilarious, I can’t tell if his really that salty and childish or it’s his mrs, ‘I’ve contacted EHO they’re waiting for your evidence’ lmao sure Jan. people need to see those responses, true colours right there. Pathetic the pair of them. Their fall from grace will be a delicious watch.
Like the EHO would let him know if they'd had any complaints and who from! :rolleyes:

Also the "proof of purchase" and "if you paid with cash I can check on the live stream" crap made me laugh.

Reactions: 3
His video about the hand washing and no cross contamination. Yes, the hand washing would be fine if you didn't just splash it under water for approximately 3 seconds. Then the cross contamination, does he not realise he's literally uploaded videos himself of cheese being dropped In to other fillings etc 🤔🙄

Reactions: 9