spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just got blocked from the Spudman account 😂😂 His live came up on my fyp and I was being nosy watching cause I saw there was a camera man so wanted to see what was going on and in the comments on the live a girl I would guess is in her 20’s same as me , she said she was using her backup account cause Spudwife blocked them off of Spudmans account for congratulating him about money raised from the free day which is such an odd thing to block someone for and I replied to the girl saying you got blocked for saying a nice thing to her husband?? and Spudwife was in the comments on this live only replying to some people but within 2 minutes of me leaving that comment on the live I got blocked. Yeah I didn’t have to reply to that girl I could of just said nothing that’s true but Spudwife either has got weird jealousy insecure issues to be blocking girls or she just blocks anybody for no reason cause she’s bored. I know she’s the one blocking people cause on her account in comments I’ve seen other people have said they’ve been blocked and she replies saying oh that was my doing I’ll have to unblock. I think it’s funny more than anything 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone just see some toktoker just came up boxer or something gave him a challenge he would give spudman £1000 if he hit him and made a noise. Anyway he did it wearing a pair of the boxing gloves came straight back in cutting potato's up didn't even wash his hands 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I just got blocked from the Spudman account 😂😂 His live came up on my fyp and I was being nosy watching cause I saw there was a camera man so wanted to see what was going on and in the comments on the live a girl I would guess is in her 20’s same as me , she said she was using her backup account cause Spudwife blocked them off of Spudmans account for congratulating him about money raised from the free day which is such an odd thing to block someone for and I replied to the girl saying you got blocked for saying a nice thing to her husband?? and Spudwife was in the comments on this live only replying to some people but within 2 minutes of me leaving that comment on the live I got blocked. Yeah I didn’t have to reply to that girl I could of just said nothing that’s true but Spudwife either has got weird jealousy insecure issues to be blocking girls or she just blocks anybody for no reason cause she’s bored. I know she’s the one blocking people cause on her account in comments I’ve seen other people have said they’ve been blocked and she replies saying oh that was my doing I’ll have to unblock. I think it’s funny more than anything 😂
You can tell she has no self esteem about herself and probably jealous he is getting all this attention
---
I'm quite confused about why... It's a jacket potato with tinned fillings, what is there to judge really😅

I bet he pays him off to say good things about it

Reactions: 4
You can tell she has no self esteem about herself and probably jealous he is getting all this attention
---

I bet he pays him off to say good things about it
Yeah she comes across as jealous of him cause I seen her in the comments on the live and someone wrote “Spudman you work so hard” and Spudwife replied saying “I help him you know x” 😂 tf is she ok? no idea why she can’t handle him receiving attention especially when its not like someone is being horrible to him they’re giving a compliment and how does she have all that time to go through all the comments on the live and block people. He has a huge ego now and can be very unhygienic so in no way do I think he’s this perfect person who can do no wrong but if I had a partner who was jealous of me I would be drained but maybe she doesn’t show much of her low self esteem jealous side to him cause of the money he’s making and the social media fame there’s clearly part of her that enjoys that.

• Haha
Just the name spudwife cringes me out so bad! What’s her actual name? Why can’t people call her that 😂.

Reactions: 7
£6 for a spud is so expensive. If I was to feed my family for dinner that would cost me £24. When it would cost me a fiver at home.

The only logical reason for bumping prices is that he has staff to pay for now

Reactions: 2
As someone from Tamworth it is so very weird to see all of this. Good for him but the people travelling across the country to visit a spud van in TAMWORTH?! I cannae cope. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
As someone from Tamworth it is so very weird to see all of this. Good for him but the people travelling across the country to visit a spud van in TAMWORTH?! I cannae cope. 😂😂😂
I'd go for Wyldes Sweet Shop tbf, I have an insane crush on her. Wouldn't go for a sodding potato though

Reactions: 3
This business came up on my fyp on the Free Day. His wife was right by the camera all day, out of sight but could hear her going on about not liking spuds and she’s shattered etc to the people queuing, now I’ve caught up with this thread it all makes sense!
Although I did catch her say to someone she wants to go live on their wedding day and stream it all on tiktok, but Ben has said no and he’s boring, but he’s the one chronically online? 🤯

They popped up a few days later again so I went in and said congratulations on raising that money, I got muted too (I’m a woman with my pfp on there). Is she really filtering through all them comments and muting/blocking women? Sad cow 😏

Reactions: 1
I don’t buy into how ‘genuine’ he is. You couldn’t pay me to eat off of him. If he’s been doing it for years, there’s no excuse for how unhygienic he is 🤮

Reactions: 9
Why do people keep going on about tinned toppings? It's a bloody fast food stall what else would you expect 🤪 😅
Considering they're freshly oven cooked spuds the price seems right.
When I worked in a kitchen we cooked them in batches, let them cool then put in the walk in fridge, when they was ordered we warmed them up in the microwave, they had the look of a freshly baked potato but tasted like tit and overpriced.

• Heart
Why do people keep going on about tinned toppings? It's a bloody fast food stall what else would you expect 🤪 😅
Considering they're freshly oven cooked spuds the price seems right.
When I worked in a kitchen we cooked them in batches, let them cool then put in the walk in fridge, when they was ordered we warmed them up in the microwave, they had the look of a freshly baked potato but tasted like tit and overpriced.
Tinned beans - fine, whatever. There's no good reason he can't make his own chilli though, or his own coleslaw. He could then justify raising the prices and would probably have more customer satisfaction. Although, I suppose the type of people that will travel and pay for a jacket potato probably aren't into the idea of authentic chilli.

Tinned beans - fine, whatever. There's no good reason he can't make his own chilli though, or his own coleslaw. He could then justify raising the prices and would probably have more customer satisfaction. Although, I suppose the type of people that will travel and pay for a jacket potato probably aren't into the idea of authentic chilli.
Not to defend him but he does make the coleslaw? Shreds it up and adds the necessary condiments. The gigantic tubs of mayo have me scarred for life (I hate mayo) 🙈🤮

Always has made his own coleslaw and he’s doing his own chilli in his new van which has the hob to do it now. So I guess it’s justified now then?

Always has made his own coleslaw and he’s doing his own chilli in his new van which has the hob to do it now. So I guess it’s justified now then?
I mean, no, he's still a scummy twit with a dirty van. But fair play to the man for chopping some cabbage and carrot and cooking a chilli I suppose - that one point is now negated. I just don't get why anyone would pay externally for a jacket potato.
---
Not to defend him but he does make the coleslaw? Shreds it up and adds the necessary condiments. The gigantic tubs of mayo have me scarred for life (I hate mayo) 🙈🤮
I don't really watch him intently because I find him irritating and unpleasant, so as above, fair play to him for cutting some carrot and cabbage. The one clip I saw of coleslaw made it look like it came in a big bucket and he just stirred it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7