spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don't know if it's just me but a jacket potato is what i make as a last resort when i'm running out of food ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've never really enjoyed them that much! wouldn't even pay 50p for one let alone que up for hours for a ยฃ6 spud

Reactions: 11
Scott Mills on Radio 2 is testing one of his potatoes! (don't judge, we have it on at work)

Reactions: 1
I swear I just saw the girl who works for him mouth "is this going in the bin?" while emptying out the tubs of filling.... I should hope they always throw it out ๐Ÿ˜ณ

don't know if it's just me but a jacket potato is what i make as a last resort when i'm running out of food ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've never really enjoyed them that much! wouldn't even pay 50p for one let alone que up for hours for a ยฃ6 spud
I'm the same haha

Hey spudders. I work nights and before I went to sleep I had a scroll through tiktok and saw spudman live. So jumped on to watch.. Anyways. I fell asleep, had a dream I worked on the trailer and the man himself took me out for a burger.
Woke up with very mixed feelings about this. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hey spudders. I work nights and before I went to sleep I had a scroll through tiktok and saw spudman live. So jumped on to watch.. Anyways. I fell asleep, had a dream I worked on the trailer and the man himself took me out for a burger.
This is how it started for me, come over to the dark side we can share ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I blame you!! After reading this before bed last night. I dreamt I had it off with the spud mad in the spud van. I'm now leaving here and tiktok forever ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I blame you!! After reading this before bed last night. I dreamt I had it off with the spud mad in the spud van. I'm now leaving here and tiktok forever ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I do not claim this energy!
Take it awayyyyy ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love a jacket spud
And love it with all kinds of fillings
Would I buy one from him?
Nope everything looks filthy
Would I pay ยฃ6 for one?
Yep
Thatโ€™s about a normal price here in London

When Spud-U-Like was around the prices started around ยฃ4.50 each for a plain one and that was a couple of years ago, last time I went in one of those shops was before covid and I donโ€™t think the are around anymore

my local cafe charges ยฃ8.80 for a cheese and bean jacket with a side salad
But the place is spotless and thereโ€™s 5 members of staff to pay for

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This is hilarious. Makes you wake up confused and reevaluate your life.. Ben and his spuds making every woman question themselves.
---
Bet spudwife thinks Ben's her prize possession now women keep dreaming about her man.
Its OK... You can keep him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Uh oh.
Do we have trouble in spudradise?

Who could the miserable grouch potato be on about, I wonder? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
Screenshot_20240207_144120_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 2
As my mother would have said are you growing spuds under those nails. I'm her defence, I was a very mucky child.

Reactions: 4
I feel slightly sorry for him in that heโ€™s just a simple bloke running a very basic food truck, and the standards he got away with before are now being exposed as trampy and vile. But heโ€™s the one cashing in on it so he just has to deal with it.

Before long heโ€™ll be a laughing stock and the subject of โ€œremember spudman?โ€ TikToks with the same people who once queued for a selfie with him now taking the piss out of him.

The van is a bleeping doss hole and is D&V waiting to happen, but I do think the โ€œarmyโ€ are the worst people in this situation (arenโ€™t they always?). Iโ€™ve never seen so many variations of the word โ€œqueueโ€ being spelt, arguing amongst themselves over potatoes and being generally thick as tit. Someone needs to study these people putting a jacket potato seller on such a pedestal.

The pricing on the website appears to be fucked as well. Why are the set menu items dearer than paying for the toppings individually? Itโ€™s not very clear.

Reactions: 7
First time I've seen him was a video of him making coleslaw...

I honestly wanted to die. He seems to have some sort of skin condition with large cysts or boils on his arms and he's making coleslaw with no gloves and my brain couldn't cope. I've never seen or heard of him before but the van looks absolutely disgusting inside.

I love a baked potato as much as the next person - but are food hygiene standards not a thing? Boke.

• Haha
Reactions: 6