spudarmy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spud brothers live today was a lot better! Least they know how to clean!

Reactions: 7
That tikok landlord Rick Gannon has made videos trying to queue jump lol.

Yeah his son is disabled but still he was in his house at noon but other have been queueing hours.

His latest video looks like spudman did let queue jump too

Tories supporting tories eh?

Reactions: 4
I didn't see Smoky mose serving on the live today but I've watched him before and he is soooo slow! I'd like a spud seller that serves at the speed between Moses and Spudman 😆

Meals with Max was live today so I watched him instead. I do like Max and what he's doing with his meals for those in need.

Spudwife always talks as if she's not on a live but is very very aware she is on a live.

Reactions: 1
20million likes, over 1k in tik tok gifts, a bucket of cash, 1500 spuds and 4.5k in the gfm and a free watch from Tim. I popped in and out the live and it did look like people were having a good day. Plus extra income for other businesses in the area 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So many of the things he does gives me the ick 😭 how excited he got over getting verified gave me the ick majorly

Reactions: 4
Him and daddy may cooks are straaaange men who are obsessed with TikTok and a teenage following. Glad I have a normal dad

Reactions: 11
him standing on the spud trailer, videos im seeing people shouting him in the street its like a cult 😂 he really thinks hes a celeb !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus, all this TV stuff etc is a joke now 😂 man with a massive camera in the van now filming them... I really don't understand how all this has become news worthy, says a lot about our country really 🤣
& you can really see how pissed off the staff are with the camera man in the way 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Can’t blame him. The comments have been absolutely ridiculous imo. Why would you watch a live of someone you clearly cannot stand.

Reactions: 2
I watch a family on YouTube who popped over to see Spudman the other day..these are the delights of the spuds they got..look absolutely disgusting..the father was saying ooo look at those chunks of chicken🤣yes there was one piece of tinned chicken curry, the tinned chilli one looks like cow pat and the beans and cheese utter mush, it’s a no from me🤮🤮🤮you eat with your eyes and they looks dire.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
I watch a family on YouTube who popped over to see Spudman the other day..these are the delights of the spuds they got..look absolutely disgusting..the father was saying ooo look at those chunks of chicken🤣yes there was one piece of tinned chicken curry, the tinned chilli one looks like cow pat and the beans and cheese utter mush, it’s a no from me🤮🤮🤮you eat with your eyes and they looks dire.
Not the finger pointing to the one chunk of chicken 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
I don't get how people are traveling so far.. Getting a spud and saying it's worth it.
Just to let all spud fans know, every area within the UK sell tinned beans and tinned curry. Don't panic yaselfs.

What were the comments?
Just constant comments about hygiene, tinned food over and over and over again. Then they slag the girl who is working really hard for her weight. It’s a spud van. I just don’t understand how it’s annoying people so so much but they watch it every day. I could tell something was going to give…it’s a shame it’s went subs only but he had to do something to stop the hate. I agree with above comment though, you can get baked potatoes anywhere. I can’t believe the amount of people who apparently have never had one. I’m a fussy eater and I love a baked potato but could never, ever eat that tinned stuff. But I’m glad he appears to be making most of the new ban and making his own chilli. I do wonder if he could outsource the curry. Pay someone to make a large batch twice a week. Surely wouldn’t be more expensive than all those tins.

Reactions: 5
Oh no I’ve just seen they was getting trolled with 200 bots being horrid! That explains it then. He told people not to subscribe and then ended the live pretty soon after anyway? If I’ve got that right from comments I’ve seen. He did the right thing his staff don’t deserve hate.